My New Life as a Wife

Story Info
Husband has sex with his wife?
1.3k words
4.51
29k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers

I stood at the sink washing up the dinner things. My pink rubber gloves groping around for the last knife in the bowl.

I felt a light kiss on the side of my neck, then a hot breath in my ear. I tilted my head to give him more access. Already I could feel my nipples grow hard. He certainly knew what "floated my boat".

Softly his hand brushed down the shoulder of my loose fitting summer dress exposing my lacy bra strap. He slipped that down over my shoulder too. This loosened my bra cup and I felt my hard nipple brush against the soft cup.

I sighed, and he continued nibbling my neck. I threw my head back slightly, enjoying his attention. This encouraged him further. I felt a rough, calloused hand slip around my shoulder. Soon it cupped and massaged my right breast. My breathing grew deepper.

"Oh, yes, god, that feels good."

His left hand worked its way around to my left breast. I let the gloves fall into the sink. Whatever happened, the washing up was the last thing on my mind.

He stood behind me working his magic fingers on both my nipples while nibbling on my earlobes. His tongue occasionally darting into my ear. I was glowing now, feeling a warm glow in the center of my being.

My body was forced roughly against the sink. I could feel his hardness pushing against me, through my thin dress and knickers. I was his. He was taller and stronger than me. I could not move. I didn't want to move

.

I groaned as he started to dry hump me against the sink. His hands moved to my waist and spun me around. I looked up into his hungry, needful eyes. His mouth quickly found mine. Our tongues urgently searching for each others.

My dress started to slip down my body. I snatched at it.

"Leave it!"

I released my grip and it drifted slowly to the floor. He pushed away from me drinking in the sight before him.

I stood in my black lace bra with the cups fallen down, exposing my small mounds with my jutting nipples. My corset style suspender belt, pulling in my stomach and tightly supporting my seamed stockings. My black, full cut knickers left me a small amount of modesty.

I yelped as he bent and picked me up. It was as if I was a small child being put to bed. He walked out of the kitchen through the hallway. He held me tightly to carry me up the stairs. I felt totally safe in his arms.

He gently lowered me to the bed. I slid further down until I was kneeling at his feet.

I started to unbutton his trousers. He looked down and smiled as they fell to his ankles.

"You don't have to, I'm very hard already, you sexy thing."

"I want to."

He stepped free of the fallen garment and his 8 inch cock sprang up into my face. My mouth watered. He smelt of man and Paco Rabanne. I breathed in his manly musk then lifted his cock so I could kiss his heavy balls.

I licked and nibbled his ball sack, Then slowly and lightly sucked each one in turn. His cock grew even bigger and twitched as I did this.

"Oh wow, that feels so good."

I turned my attention to his cock. I carefully slipped the glans into my mouth. I sucked hard as the tip of my tongue tickled the sensitive underside. I was looking up into his face, I saw the effect I was having on him. I felt powerful. His plesure was mine to control.

It always amazed me how powerful I felt while giving him a blowjob. Men think it's the ultimate act of submission, but there is so much power and control in giving head. They are trusting you with their most precious possession.

"Oh yes, yes. Not for too long or I will come!"

I used both my index fingers to stroke up and down the shaft as I worked my magic with my mouth and tongue.

"No!"

He pulled away.

"You're too good at that. You almost got a mouthful then."

He raised me up from the floor and removed my bra. Then he forced my head back while locking onto my lips kissing me deeply. I was pushed back onto our bed and held me down by my shoulders. His mouth found my ridged nipples. Sucking, kissing, and biting. I felt an orgasm building. It had happened once before.

He stopped his attention on my breasts and kissed his way down to my knickers. He slipped his fingers under the lace trim on both leg holes. His fingers worked their wonders on sensitive parts within.

"Mmm, that feels so good."

He gripped my soft knickers and slowly drew them down my legs.

The cool air felt incredible after my sensitive organ had been encased in nylon all day. His mouth quickly found my small cock. He sucked hard and swirled it around with his tongue. It started to harden.

"There's life in the old girl yet!"

He said admiring his work.

Opening the drawer on his bedside table, he retrieved some lubricant. I spread my legs wide and lifted my backside off the bed. He slipped a coated finger inside me and I shivered. Soon he was massaging my passage with two, then three fingers.

"I want you in me now!"

I sounded like a cheap whore, I thought. He pushed my legs high and wide until they were close to my ears. My hole was open and waiting for him.

With a long slow thrust he entered me.

"Ohhhoooo, yes that hit the spot."

I felt full, there is nothing like the feeling of a warm live cock inside you. He left it there, unmoving to allow me time to get used to his large pulsing member. Slowly and gently he withdrew half way. He thrust back inside a little quicker. A slow rhythm built up.

"Uh, Uh, Uh."

I was in heaven. His face was framed by my stocking covered knees. He was

possessing me, taking me, having his way with me. I loved it.

His cock felt wonderful, I swear I could feel the veins pulsing as he fucked me.

The warm feeling of an approaching orgasm was overtaking me, spreading outwards through my body. He saw this and quickened his pace. Slamming into me with urgency, making a slapping sound as our bodies collided.

I could hold it in no longer and screamed as I came. Just then I felt him swell and start pumping what felt like gallons of his wonderful warm seed inside me.

He collapsed on top of me sweating. I held him tight and kissed the side of his face, while I gently caressed his back. After a few moments I eased my way out from under him and went to the bathroom to clean up. I did not want to be sleeping on the wet spot tonight.

When I had freshend up and changed into my white silk nightgown, I returned to find him sleeping. Poor boy he did exert himself I thought.

It amazed me how much I loved this life. Only two years ago I had been a man on the run, falsely accused of murder. I never would have believed Roger's plan for me to take over his ex-wife's life could work.

I hated the idea at first. Roger's wife had been having an affair with a drug baron. She had had fled the country with him leaving everything behind. I now had all her identification and clothes. Mike Walters had disappeared. I had taken over Sarah Fowler's life

After agreeing to assume Sarah's life, I was kept hidden, practicing. That was until Roger moved home, then I was introduced to everyone as Sarah, Roger's wife.

There was no sex to start with. Then one drunken night it happened. I found the clothes made me feel so sexy, and Roger could not keep his hands off me.

Now thanks to black market hormones I was well on the way to having my very own, large, natural set of boobs. My penis had shrunk, but I get my orgasms

another way now.

leeanna19
leeanna19
679 Followers