My New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She muses out loud that she has always wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks in her at the same time and tonight she is going to find out. I am wondering what this is all about when she produces lifelike latex vibrating cock and a blindfold. I am beginning to get even harder again thinking of the possibilities. She notices my growing erection and looks pleased.

She covers me with more baby oil and rubs it everywhere, teasing my cock and balls and rubbing some up into my ass as well, then squeezing my nipples and kissing me wetly.

Finally she is straddling my chest and I have a magnificent view looking up at her totally excited nudity. She then leans close and looks into my eyes and tells me what will happen now.

"It goes like this slave; I am going to place this rubber cock into your mouth. Then I am going to sit on it so that it is way up inside my pussy. Then I'll blindfold you and while I am sitting on your face, I may squeeze your real cock, and might even put it into my mouth if you do a really good job. Since you won't be able to see, you won't really know what will happen next. I may decide that I want to suck the cock that is in your mouth, or I may decide to put it somewhere else. Any questions slave?" I mutter that I have no questions of my Mistress, and she nods. She turns on the vibrating cock and rubs my cock, balls and ass with it. Still straddling my chest she puts the rubber dildo up close to my face and says "suck this cock slave, get it good and slippery. I think you know why." She masturbates my mouth with the rubber cock as I suck and slurp loudly. "I think that will be sufficient", she says and then turns it around puts the cock into my mouth with the head pointing straight up. She slowly works her way up my chest and reaching down, spreads the lips of her pussy and engulfs the rubber cock that is in my mouth -sliding down the shaft until her pubic bone is against my upper lip. I moan at the sight, feeling and smell. She throws her head back and shudders. "MMMM that feels very good slave, but now you've seen enough of your mistress and it's time for your blindfold."

She lifts my head and places the blindfold over my eyes while still fucking the cock in my mouth and everything goes black as the sensations all over my body drive me crazy. She is then squeezing my cock while riding the cock in my mouth. She climbs down off of my face and I can hear her walking around the bed admiring her handiwork, offering comments or touches here and there. I can imagine her rubbing herself as she looks at her helpless slave with two cocks.

She suddenly administers pinches to my cock, then to my tits and a slap on my thigh, which must be the riding crop again. She trails the crop down my belly and teases my bobbing cock with it again as I hear her chuckle. She slowly runs her hands from the tips of my feet up to the insides of my thighs without actually touching my cock and then continues up my sides to my shoulders. I try to thrust my cock against something-anything to get more stimulation-but it eludes me. She laughs again. The bed moves as she climbs over me. I can feel her hand holding just the tip of my cock against what must be her open pussy and then she sits down hard on it driving it all the way up inside her until our pubic bones grind against each other. She rises up off of it and then does it again. I can feel her hand caressing the false cock that I am now biting between my teeth. After several more of these powerful insertions she senses I am close to coming and climbs off leaving my rigid cock bobbing once more.

I sense her climbing back onto me and can feel her lovely ass against my face as she sits down on the rubber dildo still in my mouth. Her hands are on my hips and I hear either her or me groan as my real cock also sinks into a very wet and hot place. The cheeks of her ass slap against my face as her lips ride up and down my rubber vibrating cock. This could go on for a very long time I think, as I am driven crazy by the myriad of sensations being performed on both of our bodies. I am thrashing wildly on the bed beneath my mistress but am restrained from moving very far by the ropes that keep my wrists and ankles spread wide. I think that my mistress must be coming again. Shudders wrack her body and she pulls her mouth away just before I can come, leaving my cock standing up in the cool air and I can hear her breathing deeply.

As she sighs contentedly she warns: "A good thing you didn't come in my mouth without permission slave. One good thing about having a sex slave and being a woman is that I can come as many times as I want ", she says. "And I want to come many more times tonight. If I let you come you better be able to service your mistress with this lovely cock of yours more tonight slave. You'd better be ready for more!"

I can only moan because she is still sitting on the cock in my mouth. By moving the rubber cock to one side I can just reach out and lick her clit with the tip of my tongue. "I'll take that as a yes" she says.

I feel her hands around my cock again and her lips close tightly around the head.

This torture continues for some time until my mistress decides to let me come. My body tries to levitate off the bed as she jerks and squeezes my cock.

The rubber cock is removed from my mouth and my wrists and ankles are then untied from the bed, but I am too drained to move for some minutes as I gasp for breath.

My mistress looks pleased. "Ok slave", she says-"into the bathroom and wash yourself and get a drink. It's late and I need a few hours rest, as do you from the looks of things!" she chuckles deep in her throat as she looks at my limp cock. I go to the bathroom and wash myself and get a glass of water before returning.

"Ok slave, I have the clock set, time for a short rest."

As I climb under the covers she stops me with the riding crop. "Where do you think you're going slave?"

"To bed Mistress" I reply.

"And so you are slave-but not so fast. Roll over on your stomach and put your hands behind you." I do as I am told and she once again snaps the leather handcuffs around my wrists with a 1-foot piece of rope between them. She rolls me onto my back so that my hands are bound and just reach my sides with the rope running underneath the small of my back. She then covers me with the comforter and puts her head to my shoulder as she fondles my cock and kisses me deeply.

"I can't have you trying to get away in the night now, can I? I must say that I like having you available to perform my every desire whenever I wish-even in the middle of the night." I am so tired that I drift off to sleep almost immediately.

Sometime later I awake in order to go to the bathroom. My mistress has moved and so I slowly work my way out from under the covers and go to the bathroom. I have to sit on the toilet to pee and then use the cold damp washcloth to clean myself again. As I walk back to the bedroom I begin to get hard thinking of my current predicament. I bend over the dark bed to try and move the covers to one side when I feel and hear a smack on my naked ass. "What's this now slave? Who said you could leave your mistress all alone in the middle of the night?"

"Why, no one mistress, but I had to go pee."

"Not good enough slave, come with me." I am lead by my collar back to the table in the dark room where she forces me to my knees and hooks my leash on the armchair again. I stay there while she goes to the washroom. When she returns she presses her pubic bone against my face and I lick and suck her pussy. She then takes me to the bed and pushes me down on my back. I am fully erect and she slides a condom over my cock and plunges her well-licked pussy down over me in one thrust. She rides me roughly while holding my collar and all I can do is try to stay in her as she rides me to one orgasm after another. Soon I have my own orgasm (after asking her permission) and lie still and spent on the bed. She moves forward and plants her crotch on my face so that I can clean her pussy and ass with my willing tongue. I am allowed to go to the bathroom and clean up before the handcuffs and short rope are replaced, and I am permitted to resume my sleep.

The clock radio and the feel of my mistresses' hand around my again stiffening cock awaken me. She squirts cold baby oil on my cock and jerks me off vigorously, while climbing back on my face. I shove my tongue as far into her pussy and ass as is humanly possible while I arch my back and spasm into her slippery squeezing hands.

"Not Bad slave, 5 times for you in one night. About two dozen for me but then I am the mistress, right slave?" she says.

"As my Mistress wishes."

"Good answer slave. And since I won't be seeing you for a few weeks, I shall return again tonight at 5 o'clock sharp, and things could get a little rough as I intend to fully use you up before sending you back. Any last requests slave?"

"If it pleases my mistress, could you untie me?"

"Actually, I was thinking of tying you spread eagle on the bed again and leaving you here for the cleaners to find, but the maids might wear you out and ruin my fun tonight and you have been quite good so.. OK.

You had better be ready for more service tonight because I have a few new ideas that I want to try out on my latest sex slave." She unties my hands and we hug fiercely as we bury our tongues in each other's mouths. My hands cup the cheeks of her lovely ass and she does the same to mine...

It seems like it was only yesterday. I still get hard thinking of those sessions. This is what I am hoping for with Madeleine this weekend, though I know it cannot be as good as what Shayla and I had. God I miss her!

12