My New Life Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
prologue to my new life, a crossdressing fiction story.
1.4k words
4.3
13.7k
17

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers

I have been married to my wife Samantha for just over two years now and at the time I became a stepfather to her stepson, his dad having married Samantha and passed away. I have just got used to her working away from home for long periods at a time. She runs her own specialist consultancy business called SFY, which takes her on special commissions all over the world, the money she makes is great normally in the range of six figures a year, but the separation for weeks at a time was not, well at least not to her she was always busy.

I on the other hand had a mundane 9 to 5 job as a CEO in an office in central London, nothing exciting, daily commute to work, I spent most of my time sat in a large office surrounded by several beautiful secretaries and fawning staff at my beck and call, all wanting to get ahead in the company, my wife also had an office in the same building, this was where I first met her she, in the lift up to her floor, we would always exchange greetings and talk about this and that and from there we went on dates and finally marriage.

On her trips away we would talk via skype or phone despite the time zone differences and on the one occasion that I went with her, I spent most of my time alone during the day as she would have several meetings to attend too! I just went sight-seeing or stayed in the hotel room. It was this that led me to trying on her lingerie out of boredom, for she always dressed in the sexiest of underwear, which I found to be a monstrous turn on and being a bit submissive extremely exciting.

I had often watched her get dressed in the morning with my hand on my erect cock stroking away as she slowly rolled the black stockings up her shapely legs, stretching the thin black material taught whilst making sure the seams were straight, the reinforced heal and toe parts placed correctly and snapping the laced tops onto a black suspender belt. She then worked her black lacy Brazilian cut panties up those sexily clad legs, again shaping the fabric so it clung to all her curves. The black half cup under wired bra was next firmly cupping and supporting her breasts and giving a glimpse of the top of her nipples. She knew she was hot, and she knew what I was doing and sometimes played the stripper in reverse for me, as she exaggeratedly lifted a leg, stroked a buttock and smoothed the non-existent creases and bent over at the waist to pick up her shoes. Once attired she would put on short knee length pencil skirt and blouse, finally the black impossibly high heeled court shoes and she was ready to rock the conference room as a powerful assertive woman.

I often wondered what she saw in me, I was rather an average guy not particularly handsome or muscular, was not very muscular and equally matched my wife in body size and weight, just being a few centimetres taller than her. I had off coloured, short blond hair, tending more to a darker shade than my wife and very little in the way of body hair. We both made good money, but she earnt more than me, this fact did not worry me as we had a prenuptial agreement whereby I would only get a generous lump sum if we divorced, so we had bought the house together outright and all our money went into our joint account. I could spend when and where on what I liked with no restrictions, but we both had a limit which we could spend each month and all I know is the balance remained healthy at the end of the month.

Back to the hotel room, I was bored simply put, it was raining and cold I had just opened a whisky from the mini bar added some coke and drank slowly looking out the window. The rain was running down the glass in torrents, forming and reforming rivulets, I slowly turned around and spied my wife's discarded lingerie in a heap by the bed. It was the black set that she wore the day before, I reached out and picked up the panties, and breathed in deeply the aroma of her sex. I smelt her pussy juices and the perfume she wore and suddenly my cock was hard straining to get out of my pants. I placed the thin black gossamer lace around my cock and rubbed my hand up and down with great pleasure.

The feel of the lace, the warmth and squeezing of my hand the building up of pressure soon brought me to release. I came hard my cum spurting out the end of my cock, I gripped my cock hard under the helmet and squeezed the last of my cum out. I convulsed as the orgasmic spasms rocked my hips back and forward several times emulating the throws of intense passion and pushing my cum into the lace of the panties. My hand was sticky the black panties now covered in a white goo, I wondered what it tastes like and gingerly sniffed at the liquid, I could still smell my wife's scent, but now it had another smell to it, as I took a deep breath a large gob of cum fell onto my lips. I involuntarily licked them and tasted my own cum for the first time. It was not as bad as I thought, slightly salty and gooey, it slipped down my throat, but I did not spit it out. As I laid on the bed and recovered from that intense orgasm my wife's panties laid over my nose and mouth, I silently wondered what it would feel like to put on my wife's lingerie on and masturbate. I removed the panties and threw them back on the soiled heap of lingerie and clothes and called for the laundry service to come and collect the wash.

After that first experience I took to masturbating with my wife's panties daily, the feel and experience never diminishing and always at the end I would place the spoiled panties over my nose and mouth, adding yet another dimension to my solo efforts of eating my own cum and smelling her stale pussy juices. This act alone sent me over the edge again as I feverishly rubbed my erect cock hard with her stockings, and as I lay on the bed recovering from my orgasmic bliss, I would re-wrap the stocking tightly around my cock and balls and pull it slowly up my erect cock. As it came to the very tip of my cock it would collect all off my cum and with a quick yank it would clean my cock up. I would then throw the used lingerie on the bed get dressed and call room service for laundry collection.

When we came back from this trip, I continued to masturbate using my wife's used lingerie and eating my own cum, but it soon became stale or not as sexually exciting as before. I was not getting the same high as I did when we were away. Also, I had to limit this to just before the domestic lady came to do the housework and washing to twice a week. This made me more desperate and daring when on the odd occasion that I would fuck my wife, I would insist she wears the lingerie that I would masturbate in the next day, the mixture of her sweat and perfume added to the musty taste of used dry cum on her lingerie helped in making it a very pleasant experience for me.

Moving forward I started to dress in her panties I got such an erotic sexual thrill from just putting them on that I came almost immediately without having to rub vigorously on my erect cock. It was a short step from here to wearing stockings and garter belt, followed by the bra, I was certainly getting a great thrill from dressing up like this, the sexual buzz I got each time I dressed up was intoxicating.

It was not long after this that I started to watch shemale porn and get fresh ideas, some that took my fancy were being found out by my wife and being used as her slut in bed. I amassed a small collection of my own lingerie and dresses.

To be continued...

Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers