My New Life Ch. 02 - Cross-dressing Sexual Bliss.

Story Info
Orders arrive. Excitement grows.
1.5k words
4.27
6.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers

As I waited impatiently in that Saturday morning for my deliveries I could not get the fact out of my head that I was going to have several days of dressing up. My cock had a mind of its own becoming hard at the thought and leaking pre-cum in my boxers, I took a cold shower to cool down and put on my black burlesque ruffled boy shorts style panties, they had pretty red bows atop the small slits on each side and one in the middle of the waist band. I ran my hands over my butt and squeezed my dick hard. I got dressed in my male clothes and as I waited I put a shemale DVD porn video in and started to watch.

The shemale was dressed as a latex maid manacled to a leather spanking bench, she was being fucked by two leather clad mistresses with extra big strap-ons. I almost came in my panties as the submissive shemale moaned with desire as they pummelled the maid from both ends. I saw the nipple clamps with extra weights moving in a random jerking motion whilst she was fucked hard and raw, I saw the drool dripping from her mouth as she was viciously throat fucked, I saw the whip marks on her white fleshy behind and small tits. Her make-up had run her hair was a mess, but she could not but help moan with desire.

As the camera panned around the studio strapped to the wall was another shemale in a transparent pink latex catsuit, her ankles were tied to her hands exposing her plump buttocks which showed just as many whip marks through the unzipped opening as her friend, but this time a big fuck machine was mercilessly pounding away at her, the ring gagged latex hood was not keeping her moans from escaping. The locked (what I later learnt was called a "clitty" and not a cock) was dripping with her juices into a large glass which was almost full of a thick creamy white liquid.

On her knees in front of the machine was another slave this time a semi naked women dressed in ruined black stockings and collar with leather ankle and wrist cuffs she too had a latex hood on with her eyes blacked out. Her hair was pulled tight in a high ponytail through a hole in the hood, which via an anal hook was attached to a pully on the ceiling and she too was bearing the marks of having been freshly whipped. Her breasts were red raw as was her flat stomach again nipple clamps with weights pulling on her breasts, moving up and down as she bounced on three large dildos', being double penetrated in both holes.

When the liquid in the glass was at a certain level a bell would ring she would stop fucking herself and feel for the glass and drink it all. Slowly getting up she would feel her way along the chain that joined both collars to the hapless shemale slave and feed it to the one that had deposited the cum. If any escaped the lips of the receiver the giver had to try and lick it up to complete the task, if any was left on either of their faces they would be punished again. Once the blindfolded slave had emptied the glass she then had to reposition the glass and start fucking herself again without coming and start all over again, only then could she remove her blindfold, it was gracious of her mistresses to allow her to see again if only to make sure she sat properly on the dildos', but this came at a price for she could see the screen and missed cum, bringing fear and trepidation too.

The next punishment was clearly displayed on a moving banner on the large TV screen which was showing the movie happening in the same room, it read pussy and clitty whipping 25 strokes each bringing fear and tears to both slaves and a determination to succeed, all to no avail larges gobs of cum were strewn over the head and body of the tied wall slave meaning punishment was a foregone conclusion this time.. At this point the doorbell rang making me jump a bit, my heart raced as I opened the door, but I soon regained my composure trying to look as calm as possible I took in all the deliveries.

In my bedroom I eagerly ripped open the boxes, I was like a five-year-old at Christmas I did not know what to try first. I had to calm myself down somehow, but how? Wanking was not an option because I wanted to savour that sexual bliss once I was fully dressed. Another cold shower or coffee? Neither I decided to go for a walk in the garden after a ten-minute stroll I re-entered the house, made some coffee and looked at the instructions for the breast forms and gaff.

Instructions for Breast Forms.

Important please make sure the chest area is devoid of any hairs. You will thank us later!

Insert special lightweight batteries into each compartment of each breast.

Test function Switch on left nipple to test and right nipple for on/off

Pair with a device preferably a computer and insert command disc.

Attach forms using special glue and pads provided.

Attach nipple sensor to nipple using special electrical pads and using the special screw clamp. They must be connected correctly and firmly attached for the receptors to register the sensations you feel on the special skin.

The breasts form nipples will harden under caresses and sucking the sensations you feel here will be fed directly to your own nipples.

Take note if you have chosen the pain setting you will feel pain, these are ultra-realistic breast forms and should be well cared for.

They will stay attached even if you are not wearing a bra, bathing, running or working braless.

It is advisable to remove nipple piercings but if you want a prolonged pleasurable experience you may leave them in or get your nipples pierced with the bar nipple piercing and attach directly to piercings.

Can also be used to induce pain from command disc setting PAIN SLUT.

Do not leave on for prolonged periods of more than six hours.

Above all enjoy the sensation SISSY!

The gaff instructions were even easier, using ice cubes cool your testicles so they shrink and push back into your body. This may hurt but make sure they are inside fully. Using the special flesh toned Gaff slide it up your legs, inserting your clitty into the sheath making sure the special urethra tube is fully engaged and push it in backwards, this will allow you to go to the toilet like a gurl.

If done correctly you should have a nice female shape. This is a new trail gaff it as a slit to allow you to use a dildo, this will excite your little clitty and you will experience a "Sissygasm" enjoy SISSY.

For the fuller experience we recommend you get a vibrating dildo to massage your prostrate gland, this will increase your "Sissygasm" tenfold, and you may not wish to return to a normal wanking session afterwards. We recommend the "Big-Boy vibrating and ejaculating dildo" by "Sissy Sister Services" available at all good sex shops or online. If buying in person, always ask for a discount most sex shops are only too happy to oblige. We recommend the remote-control Bluetooth version with additional "REAL ALPHA MALE CUM" for added realism.

Can be used to train throat and getting used to a shooting dick.

I was familiar with the term "Sissy" but I never applied it to myself, but the more I thought about what I was planning on doing this week the more the term applied.

After carefully removing all my excess body hair I applied the gaff first, the freezing of my testicles was cold and painful whilst fitting the rest of the gaff made me feel sick. But once I had adjusted it to fit I looked in the mirror and I was impressed, you could not tell I had a dick, I slipped a finger in my new sex and played around for a while I could feel an orgasm forming so I reluctantly stopped playing with myself.

Next the breast forms and following the instructions they were soon attached; it took a bit longer to pair them to my computer but once I inserted the command disc I soon had them working. On my computer screen the menu came up and listed several options, one of which immediately attracted my attention the pleasure option. In my excitement I did not read these instructions properly. If left on after two hours they would convert to the "Pain Slut" version and would not turn off till four hours had passed. I switched them on to the "Pleasure Me" option with a delayed start of two hours again not reading the instructions these two hours were part of the pleasure cycle. Which meant after only two hours of pleasure they would induce pain for four hours.

Well, it looks like more shopping for me but first let's get made-up!

Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers