My New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
A ride in a hot classic and Scott gets roped into camping.
6k words
4.67
13.3k
15

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Cast of Characters

Scott Stevens...Young 24 year old Mechanical Engineer /Lottery winner

Makala Jones...One of the 18 year old twins helped with payment at Pizza Hut

Makenz Jones...The other 18 year old twin (Identical twins)

Lance Stevens...Scott's younger brother

Betty Stevens...Lance's wife

Betsy Mullen...The twin's grandmother (Gram's)

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

** Note: I had origionally stated that there was no sex until the 10 th chapter. I found a mistake in my time line and it now takes place in the 8 th chapter.

*****

Chapter 5 The trip to Mt. Vernon

Wednesday: Week Two.

Morning came early again and got up about 5:30. Got showered, shaved and dressed. Had some breakfast and spent a little time looking over the complex drawings.

I left about a quarter to 8 to go pick up the twins for the drive to Mt. Vernon. Stopped and got gas in the truck using my credit card so I would not have to go inside the station to pay.

I got to the twins' house and they were bouncing out the door when I pulled up. I had called uncle Sid and told him I was meeting the GC and banker on the complex and asked him to come to the meeting as well. He agreed.

----------

"Guess you two are ready to go huh?" I asked laughing. Kenz got to the truck first and opened the door and climbed in the middle between Kala and I and fastened her seat belt.

"We don't get much chance to go out of town let alone the county." Kala said.

"So did you two have breakfast or do you need something?"

"We didn't get up in time for much besides a pop tart and some juice." Kenz said.

"We have plenty of time if you want I can go through the Hardiee's drive through and pick you up something. My treat."

"Awe, you don't have to get us anything." Kala said.

I headed up the road and pulled into Hardiee's and said, "Well I could use a bit to eat on the way." Even though I really didn't need anything.

I ordered me an egg and cheese biscuit with a side of hash rounds and a tea. "What will you two have?" I said.

"I'll take two sausage and egg biscuits and some orange juice." Kenz said.

"Kala? What are you having?" I asked.

"OK, I'll take an egg and bacon biscuit and an order of hash rounds and a coke." she said.

We got our order and I paid then we headed to Mt. Vernon to pick up the motor coach and car.

"So, have either one of you thought about signing up for classes at the junior college this fall?" I asked.

Kenz spoke up, "We'd both like to but we don't have the money to supplement the scholarships we both recieved so we are going to have to turn them down."

"How much do you need to finish paying for the 1st semester for the two of you?" I asked.

Kala said, "I need another Thousand to cover books, fees and the rest of tuition if I live at home or thirty five hundred if I stay in a dorm with two meals a day. Kenz needs a little more since her scholarship was a little less."

"I'd need another Three hundred dollars above Kala either commuting or staying in a dorm with the same meal plan." Kenz said.

"We both had signed up in the spring but need half the extra money before registration next week unless we cancel. I don't see how we are going to find the money between now and then." Kenz said.

"Would you be willing to loan us the difference?" Kala asked.

"No, I will cover the difference with out you having to pay it back." I said.

"Why are you being so nice to us? I'd rather pay it back if you don't mind when I can." Kala asked.

"I had planned on using some of my winnings to help others in need in the area. I feel that you two are worth helping and I really, really want to." I said.

"I am in the process of setting up funds for scholarships for area students that want to go to school in technology and medical fields. I am also setting up a fund to help area underprivileged kids with school supplies, meals, clothing and such to help give them a head start in life."

"For you two though, you don't have to choose the medical or a technology field unless you want to." I said. "I just expect you to maintain a C or better average and if you just want to do general studies until you decide what you want to do that is fine as well."

Kenz leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Well, I don't know about Kala but I will take you up on your offer."

"Kala?" I asked.

"Yeah, I will too." She said. "Your kiss will have to wait until we get out of the truck though."

"I don't expect a kiss or anything else from either of you like that. You both seem like sweet young ladies that just got a bum road in life." I said.

"Thank you." They both said.

"So, are you really planning on buying the apartment complex that got shut down?" Kala asked.

"If I can work out the deal I'm wanting I am. In fact when we get back to Fairfield I have a 2:00 appointment with the general contractor, the engineering firm, lender and the realitor there. If either one of you want to go along and check it out you are welcome to. You might learn something in the process."

We chatted a bit about our past until we got to the widow's house.

----------

We got out and went to the door and knocked. Mrs. Beck answered and I introduced the girls to Glenda and her to them then we went to the outside shed where the car and motor home was parked and She unlocked the shed and turned off the alarm system.

'Interesting, and alarm system for the motor home and a car.' I noted.

I pulled the motor home out a bit and backed up to the car dolly and hooked it up. I wrote Mrs. Beck a check for the down payment on the motor home and to cover the purchase of the car. She handed me the signed title for the car and I pulled it out and put on a temp tag from a buddy of mine that has a used car dealership then asked, "If you don't mind my being nosy, what is under the car covers over at the end of the shed?" I asked her.

"Those are a couple of old cars that my husband had. I need to sell them as well since neither my son nor son-in-law is interested in taking them." She replied.

"Mind if I have a look at them?" I asked.

"No, go right ahead. I haven't had time to find out what either are worth though."

I walked over and pulled the cover off thinking it looked like a mustang. Much to my surprise it was a 1965 GT350s Shelby Mustang! In cherry condition no less.

I visibly gasped. "Uh, Uh, I...I know what one of these is worth, I was checking them out on line last night. Now I know what the alarm system was for."

"I have the paper work in the house if you want I can get it for you to look over?" She said.

"Uh, yeah, I'd be interested." I said. "And could you bring the car keys so I can look over the interior please?"

"I'll be right back." she said.

Kala asked, "You thinking about buying that too?"

"The thought is running through my mind." I said. "I suspect that this car would run around Five Hundred Seventy Thousand dollars. If it is as I suspect."

"Oh shit!" Kenz gasped. "Er. Uh. Sorry for my language but Seriously?"

"Yeah, there was only 23 made that year. Damn hot cars."

The widow brought the papers back along with the key.

After looking over the papers and seeing the appraisal of $583,750.00 by Stens Classic Cars out of St. Louis just after her husbands passing, it took my breath away.

'Damn, I'd love to have this car, but I just can't justify well over a half mil for my dream car.' I thought to my self.

"Mam, if I write you a two thousand dollar check will you let me take it out the highway and back no more than 10 miles twice? I'd like to give each of these girls a ride in the front seat of a car like this. I promise to not run it up over the speed limit. You can even call my insurance to check on my driving record if you want." I asked.

"Let me make a call and I'll let you know." she said heading to the office in the shed.

She came back in about 10 minutes which gave the girls and I a chance to look over the interior and admire under the hood.

"OK, I'll accept your check for the two drives." She said.

"Who did you call to check on me?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "You are as perceptive as Jim said you would be. He is the head of the ISP and a good friend of my late husband."

I laughed and said. "Wow, you went further than I expected in checking on me. I'm glad you called Jim."

"You know him???" She asked. Kala and Kenz's eyes both got as big as saucers.

Laughing, I said, "Yeah, I am turning over some of my work at Warhammer Engineering to his son since I am leaving there."

"Well, that makes me even more at ease for letting you take the car for a drive." She said.

We finished clearing the car and getting the door open.

"Kenz, Kala," I said taking a quarter out of my pocket, "which one of you is going to call it for getting the 1st ride?"

Kenz looked at Kala and Kala nodded her head at Kenz for her to.

Kenz said, "Tails."

I flipped the coin.

"Tails it is." I said.

"Get in and fasten your five point harness I said."

She did but I had to show her how the harness worked. I then fastened mine and put the key in and fired the Shelby up. It let out a roar and I put the car in gear and eased out on the clutch. I still spun the tires a bit not used to the raw power of the car. Kala and Mrs. Beck were holding their hands over their ears in the shed.

I headed down the drive and headed for the highway leading to the interstate. The cornering on the two lane highway was impressive while Kenz sat there mesmerized with the car. I was all but drooling with the feel of the car at my control.

When I got to the interstate on ramp, there was no one behind me and nothing coming in either lane so I came to a complete stop as I got straightened up on the interstate.

"Hold on to your nickers." I told Kenz.

I mashed the accelerator as I let out the clutch and the tires chirped a bit and the front end lifted just off the ground. We hit just under 80 in no time and I backed off letting my speed unwind as we approached the off ramp three miles down the road. I pulled off and found a place to turn around.

"THAT WAS INSANE!" she Squealed.

"Yes it was." I grinned my best Cheshire Cat grin tossing my phone to her. "Take a picture of me behind the wheel and then we'll have Kala get a picture of us in the car when we get back."

"God, that almost made my pants wet." She said.

"Yeah, if I had been able to run it up to a hundred I'd have probably came myself." Laughing.

She looked at me with an open mouth and then laughed.

"So are you going to buy it rich guy?"

"Tempting isn't it." I said. "Naw, I can't justify blowing a half a mil plus when the money could be put to better use."

"WOW! You really are too good to be true." then put her hand over her mouth realizing what she just blurted out loud.

I just looked straight ahead and put the car back in gear and went to pull back on the interstate managing to only crack a slight smile like I hadn't heard what she said.

I let it hang out again running up to almost 80 in a 75pmh zone then letting it back off to get back on the two lane highway to head back. The grin on Kenz's face was unmistakable in the enjoyment of the power of the car.

We pulled in next to the shed and I handed Kala my phone to take a picture of Kenz and I in the car. Kenz was all smiles.

Kenz got out and Kala walked around to get in and I hear Kenz tell Kala to hold on to her nickers for this ride. I laughed.

I repeated the drive again being able to stop and take off on the interstate pressing Kala into the seat with the acceleration.

When we pulled over at the turn around point I was able to take a picture of her like I had Kenz.

"God! That was AWESOME!" she squealed.

"Intoxicating isn't it?" I said as more a statement than a question.

"God yes!" She replied. "I think my panties are damp and I don't mean from pee."

"Yeah, I told Kenz that if I could have ran it up to a 100 that I would have probably climaxed."

She looked at me and batted her eyes and said "OK???" Then laughing.

"So we ready to head back so we can get the motor coach, car and my truck back to Fairfield?"

"Yeah, but are you going to buy this toy as well?" She asked.

"I told Kenz that while tempting I could use the money to do more good elsewhere."

"That's what she said you told her. I was just checking to see if I got the same." She said.

I grinned at her and took off pulling back on the interstate then back to the widow's house and shed.

I had the girls pose with the Shelby for a couple of pictures and then Mrs. Beck (Glenda) offered to use my phone to take a picture of the three of us. I put my arms around the two girls posing in front of the Shelby.

We put the car up after wiping it down and put the cover back on it after it cooled down while we got the transaction for the car and initial payment for the motor coach taken care of.

Mrs. Beck asked, "So, are you interested in the Shelby?"

"I'd love to have it but I can't justify spending the money on such a nice toy when the money could go to help others in need."

We got ready to leave with our caravan and I turned to the girls and asked, "So which one of you is going to drive your new car back to Fairfield?"

They both looked at me for a moment before what I asked set in.

Kala asked, "What did you just ask?"

"I asked which one of you was going to drive your new car back to Fairfield. The car is going to be shared between the two of you."

"No Way!" Kenz screamed.

"Yes way." I replied.

Kara just stood there with her mouth open trying to catch flies then finally said, "Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack sweetie." I replied.

Mrs. Beck just stood there taking in the scene.

Kenz said, "We both were kind of hoping to drive your truck back but I guess I can drive the car."

"How about we stop halfway and you switch. That way you two get to drive both." I suggested.

"OK." Kala replied.

We got the necessary paperwork completed and Mrs. Beck gave Kenz the title to put in the car with her as well as the bill of sale. I wrote out separate checks for the car, trailer dolly and my down payment on the motor coach. I was taking it to the dealer in Fairfield to have it checked over before the final payment with the understanding that if there was something major that needed replaced or repaired that it would be deducted from the final payment. If it was something that was just normal use wear and tear then I would cover it.

We loaded up and left in the three vehicles with me taking the lead in the motor coach. After getting a picture of the two girls and Mrs. Beck handing them the paperwork for the car and them taking a picture of me and Mrs. Beck with the check for the down payment. Mrs. Beck wanted to get copies of the pictures.

----------

"So what are you two girls to Scott?" Glenda asked when she handed the paperwork to them.

Kala spoke up and said, "We're not sure at this point. He paid for our lunch a week or so ago when I found that my mother had stolen my money from my purse in Pizza Hut with I got ready to pay. He has since given us gas for my Gram's car when it ran out and a couple of hundred dollars apiece by leaving envelopes in our car and just offered to make up the difference between what we got in scholarships so we can go to college and now the car."

"Well from what I have seen and heard him say, if one of you two don't try and grab him up, you would be complete fools. If he's not already spoken for."

"We're beginning to realize that. Gram's even made a similar comment." Kenz said.

"He doesn't appear to even have a girlfriend. I really am getting to like him a lot. I was a bit afraid that he would want to have sex with one or both of us when he gave us money and gas but he has not tried or said anything." Kala remarked.

She hugged both the girls and stepped back. She waived goodbye as we left.

----------

I found a place to pull over just past halfway back to Fairfield and stopped so the girls could switch vehicles. We went in to the gas station and got drinks for the rest of the way and I put gas in the car and diesel in the motor coach since they were both nearly empty.

"So, do you two have checking accounts for me to put some money in for your schooling?" I asked.

"Um, no. We never had enough money to warrant one." Kenz said.

"OK, after I drop off the motor coach at the dealer to have them check it out, let's run by the credit union and set up you each an account."

We got back into Fairfield just before lunch and dropped off the motor coach and we went and grabbed lunch before setting up their accounts. I put a thousand in each so they could go tomorrow and sign up for fall classes.

We had about an hour before needing to meet the GC and others at the complex so we dropped by the insurance company and set up insurance on the car. Then went to the license branch and got the title submitted and the registration for the car with both girls names on the car. All the paperwork was in order so I paid for the title transfer and registration and got plates for the car. I got out a screwdriver from the truck and put the plate on taking the dealer plate my buddy had loaned me.

Kala caught me as I stood up and put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

She just smiled when I asked, "Whoa! Where'd that come from?"

Kenz not to be left out, put her left hand on my right cheek and turned my head and gave me another kiss on the lips saying, "That's just for being you and thank you for all you've done for us." with a smile as well.

The dimple thing when they smile was coming in handy today as they both had on matching outfits and sneakers.

I was starting to feel affection for these two.

We dropped off the car at their Gram's house and let her know we were heading to the apartment complex for me to meet with everyone.

----------

When we got there the realitor was already there and had the office opened up and a folding table and chairs set up. My uncle Sid was there and walking around the construction site checking it out. He came over when he saw my pickup pull in.

We got out and the look on his face was priceless when he saw the girls.

I introduced them, "Girls, this is Sidney Stevens my uncle and the head of the engineering firm that did most of the design work on this complex. Uncle Sid, this is Makala and Makenz Jones a couple of my friends from here in town."

They exchanged greetings and shook hands. "Just call me Sid." He said.

Kala said, "I go by Kala and my sister goes by Kenz."

"Scott, how do you tell the two apart? Looks like you could get in trouble." He asked grinning.

"It can be difficult, especially when they are dressed alike like today."

About that time the GC and the banker pulled in.

We all went inside and Terry apologized for not having enough chairs for everyone.

"No need for apologies, you did not know I was bringing two more with me." I said.

Introductions were made, of course Sid knew the GC and the banker.

Terry said, "This is Scott Stevens the prospective buyer. Scott this is Tom Stanton the GC and the loan officer from Uptown bank, Jerry Lewis."

Then Terry said, "Uh, Sid, are you and Scott related?"

Sid grinned and nodded, "Yeah, Scott is my nephew."

You could see the look on Tom's, Terry's and Jerry's faces realizing that they were in for an interesting meeting. Kala and Kenz picked up on it and had trouble stifling a giggle since I had mentioned some things that need fixed at someone else's expense.

12