My New Life Ch. 15

Story Info
Parts to patent/Class reunion drama/more time with the girls.
8.9k words
4.74
10.5k
16

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* First thing, I wrote this story for myself. It is just one of my fantasies. I just decided to share with Thee.

*This story has elements of "Romance, First Time, Kink, Threesome, Twins, FFM," in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

----------------------------------------

* In the previous chapter:

Lance gets injured. Scott checks in to utilizing the old Carmi HS gym for a recreational center. Scott gets dancing lessons. Girls get new laptops while Scott gets a 3D printer. Kala gets her first tractor driving lesson. And of course more salacious sex.

*The story continues in this chapter:

Scott gets some parts designed for possible patent. Meet new parts plant manager and tenant. Class reunion with some drama and Scott shows off his dancing skills. Scott casually brings up having kids in the future. Head to the camp ground with the girls. And of course more salacious sex.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 15 -- Class Reunion

Friday -- Week Five:

Got up early and took care of the morning chores checking on the remaining cattle and feeding the dog. After breakfast got ready and loaded my stuff to head to Warhammer for a few hours.

On the way my phone rang with Kala's unique ring tone of "Come On Feel The Noise". I had set Kenz's to "Rock Me Baby".

I answered with "Hey sweets, whats up with beautiful this morning?"

Giggling, "Hey hot stuff, on your way to Mt. Vernon?"

"Yeah, so how's the first day in the new job that's not DQ?"

"Pretty easy so far. Is there anything you'd like for us to do today?"

"Yeah, please go and pick up some groceries for the camper this weekend. I plan on staying Saturday, and Sunday returning sometime after breakfast on Monday unless you two want to change the plans. I'll pay you back when I get back after lunch. Also, make sure the three furnished apartments are clean and ready to move in."

"OK, we can do that. What time should we be at your place this afternoon to get ready for the reunion?"

"It starts at six this evening and thought that we would be there by around 5:45 and it's less than a 10 minute drive."

"OK, so we had better leave here by 3:30 or so to get the camper packed and ready to go and get ready for this evening.

"Sounds good to me love."

"OK, see you after lunch then babe. I'll let you go. Love you. Bye."

"I love you two girls as well. Later. Bye." disconnecting.

I then called Sid and when he answered, "Hey Sid, how are things going?"

"Hi Scott. Pretty good. I should have a preliminary estimate on the gym work that needs done before you start adding anything in the way of extra facilities before the meeting on Tuesday."

"Great, but I have another question on the house. Has Joe started the house plans yet?"

"No, he is putting together the site stuff that you will need such as septic, drainage, water line, etc. at this point. Why, change your mind on what you want?"

"Maybe. I found some really awesome shipping container homes and may want to do something similar instead."

"I've seen some of those and they look awesome. Got something you can share that you have in mind?"

"Yeah, I'll email you and Joe a couple of links when I get to Warhammer. I don't have anything else at this point so I'll let you get back to work. Later. Bye"

"OK, We'll look at the links and then we can talk some more. Bye." disconnecting.

I got to Warhammer and went in stopping to talk to Bob for a few minutes.

"Hey Bob, I have come up with a redesign of some of the parts for the refueling latch and prototyped them on my 3D printer. I'd like to show them to you and try them on the mock-up models you have here. If they test out OK, then the parts count could be cut down from five to three and make the interface more reliable than it is now with our redesign. Oh and I got a big thank you last Saturday night at a dinner party for Warhammer's redesign from a stratotanker driver from Scott Air Force Base."

"I presume you are talking about Captain Kelly James. I got a forwarded email that came in through our departments "Contact Us" on our web page expressing condolences on the loss our one of our best engineers." As he shook his head at me grinning.

"BAHAHAHA!" I burst out. "Really, she bothered to contact you?"

"Yeah, seems you impressed the hell out of her. Not something going on there is there?"

"What? No. Not at all, I'm still with the twins and they were with me at the dinner."

"Just checking Romeo. I wasn't sure what to think now after the girls at the dinner and now this from an Air Force Captain."

"Let's take a look at your parts."

I pulled the early nozzle out that I had the 3D part of and showed the three parts in place of the five that are on the existing nozzle.

"Nice, let's take this to the display case and get the final model we have and see how they fit on it."

Bob called Tony and Tim, the guy I helped hire, and had them meet us up front by the display case.

We got the model out and headed for the lab then took the five parts off that I was proposing to replace putting my new prototype parts back on. They fit really well and we plugged it into the sample receptacle that we have and they fit pretty closely. We tried plugging and unplugging the two parts and the plastic failed on the fifth try. That was to be expected since it was a fragile 3D print against a composite interface.

Bob looked at Tony and Tim and asked, "What do you guys think?"

Tim spoke up and said, "Looks like we should see if he will let us have some parts made and test them."

"I agree." Said Tony.

"My thoughts exactly. From Bob. Then, "Scott, are you planning on patenting this design?"

"Seriously considering it." I said.

"Then you should talk to Felix, the outside patent attorney we use and get him to look at it. I think that Warhammer would probably be interested in purchasing your patent. Let's get a Non-Disclosure put together for the three of us to sign to protect your intellectual property before we go any further."

"Sounds good to me." I said. We took the plastic parts off and put the originals back on putting the model back in the display case."

I spent about an hour going over Tony's work so far on the project he had taken over from me with Tim sitting in on our discussion. Tim being a new hire was working along side Tony for now to get a feel for how things ran at Warhammer.

It was time for lunch and I stopped passed Steve's cubicle and we went out to lunch across the street.

"Larry tells me he really liked your ring concept and would like to make some more like it if you are OK with it." Steve said.

"I'll give him a call, I'd rather keep those as unique designs but would entertain letting him market a variant."

"I think he would be good with that. You would probably get some royalty out of it if it took off."

"Sounds like I need to protect the ring design. I know how knock offs proliferate in the jewelry industry."

"Probably a good idea." Steve said.

We finished lunch with me picking up the tab and parted with me heading back to Fairfield to meet with the new tenant from the parts plant after getting the signed NDAs.

----------------------------------------

I got back to the complex a few minutes before 1:00 and went in. The tenant that was going to be in the furnished duplex for most of the next year was already there and Kenz had given him the tour of the duplex.

"Andy, I'd like you to meet Scott Stevens, the owner of the complex, Scott this is Andrew "Andy" Baum the new tenant that will be moving in next week." Kenz introducing us.

We exchanged greetings shaking hands.

We chatted a bit before I asked, "Will the duplex meet your needs?"

"Yes, the wife, Mary, and I are expecting our second child in about 6 months and this will due us for the next year. Our other child, Sam, is a three year old boy. Are there any parks around here?"

Kala spoke up, "There are a couple and we can give you directions when you get moved in. There are a couple of day cares as well if you would need one."

"Great, I think this will do us fine. Will need to see about getting my wife set up with a new OB-GYN for the baby delivery."

"We may be able to point you to one over in Mt. Vernon where we go." Kenz said. "She is nice."

"Wow, didn't expect to find this much out today."

"I'm planning on putting in a small playground area on the Northwest corner as well since I was planning on expanding the number of duplexs and a couple of townhouse offerings as well. I can get started on it in the next couple of weeks if all goes well." I said.

About that time the door opened and a man came in.

"Hey Andy, is this going to work out for you and the wife?" he asked.

"Yes it should do nicely Carl. Carl Weston, I'd like you to meet Scott Stevens the owner of the complex and this is Makala and Makenz Jones. Two young ladies working in the office. Scott, Kala and Kenz, this is Carl Weston the manager of the new plant." Andy introducing us.

We exchanged greetings and shook hands.

"Carl, would you like to check out the duplex that Andy is going to be using along with the two single furnished units we set up? I asked.

"That would be nice. I'd like to see what we are getting."

"Hey Kenz, get the signed lease agreement out for Carl so he has his copy."

She pulled out a folder and handed it to him.

"Thank you young lady."

Andy and I took him on a tour of the furnished units and when done he said, "Well, I'm pleased at the rentals you have for us. Terry said he thought you would do a first rate job."

"Thanks. I'm getting ready to start on a couple more duplexes and soon a townhouse as well as a gathering center hoping to put in an exercise room as well. Don't have a time frame on the gathering center or exercise room right now though."

"That will be nice." Andy said. "Well we had better be getting back to the plant, we have a couple of more items to cover before I head back to Henderson KY. this evening."

"Did the girls give you a key to the unit yet?" I asked.

"Yes they did. They seem to be pretty efficient to be so young. I'll probably bring my wife and son up this weekend to check the place out."

"Good, well I guess I'll see you two gentlemen later then. Oh, neither the girls or I will be around this weekend so feel free to check out the duplex anyway."

"I'm sure you will." Carl said and we said our goodbyes.

I went back into the office where the girls were, "Well, you two about ready to call it a day so we can get ready for the reunion tonight?"

"Yes we are." Kenz replied before, "Scott, how come you guys are just now having your five year reunion when you graduated seven years ago?"

"Oh, we had a couple of bad years as a class. We had our reunion set up two years ago and the venue burned down two weeks before the event and we could not make other arrangements. Then last year we were going to hold it and four days before the big event, our class vice president and treasure were both working for a marketing company and were on a business trip on the other side of St. Louis and got ran over by a semi with failed brakes killing them both. Our reunion turned into a funeral remembrance for them instead. So we decided to have a big reunion this year to cover the five year reunion and to remember the both of them."

"Oh, Wow, sorry to hear about you classmates." They both said in union.

We got our stuff together and headed for my house to get ready.

----------------------------------------

We got to my house about 2:00 and I saw that the yard needed cut. We went in and I changed into some old jeans and a t-shirt putting on my hat and boots heading back outside. I hadn't had a chance to use the new zero turn 62", 30 HP mower yet other than to just check it out.

'Damn! I was done around my place in under 40 minutes. Normally took an hour and a half with the old 54" rider. I headed down to Lance's and burned up his lawn in just under 25 minutes.

I got back into the house about 10 minutes after three o'clock. Kenz said, "You can't be done already it took you just over an hour and a half the last time you mowed while I was here."

"Yeah, mine and Lances both are done in much less time than it took me to do mine with the other mower."

"We have the camper packed and ready to go except for perishables. Kala said. "Are we taking fishing gear?"

"Great. You two want to go fishing again?"

"Yeah, we had a blast catching the bluegill and they tasted great." Kenz said.

"OK, I haven't really fished Rend Lake but we can give it a try."

I started another run of the 3D parts for the latch interface since we had plenty of time before needing to be at the reunion venue for this evening.

I had no sooner gotten my shower going and my head washed when shower door opened again and Kenz stepped in with me sporting a devious smile along with her birthday suit.

My guy sprang to life almost instantaneously at the site of my nude little minx.

"My monthly issue is gone now and Kala is working on her hair for this evening. I wanna play." She said.

With a grin, "Would you like me to wash you first or you me?" holding up the wash rag and body wash.

She took them from my hands and proceeded to pour some body wash on the wet wash cloth before sitting it aside and turning me around to wash my neck and backside down.

"Damn! Now this is the way to bathe." I exclaimed as she worked over my neck, shoulders, each arm then down my back to my waist before bending down and starting on my feet and legs coming back up until she was deeply fondling my butt cheeks as she washed.

Moving to my front she gently washed my face before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips then under my chin and down my chest lingering at each of my nipples teasing them after washing me with her lips and tongue. She continued down my abdomen stopping at my waist where my erection was now standing strong then bending down to wash up both of my legs until she got to my privates. Here she took her time gently washing me then fondling me before taking my stiff cock to her lips for a soft gentle kiss pushing her tongue into my slit as she wrapped a soapy hand around the base of my shaft and began stroking me meeting her lips with her hand as she gently took me in.

She pulled back and let the shower wash off her hand and the lower half of my throbbing cock before plunging her open mouth back down on me until I bumped gently against the back of her throat.

To say she had me revved to red-line is an understatement.

"Sweetie, If you don't want me to cum in your mouth you had better stop." I managed to get out.

She looked up at me with her mesmerizing green eyes twinkling before pulling off and asking, "Do you think we can fuck in the shower?" still gently stroking my hard-on.

I grabbed her by the arms pulling her to her feet, "Let's find out." before cupping her nice firm butt cheeks in each hand and lifting her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pushed her against the shower wall positioning my stiff cock at her pussy opening. Letting her down gently, my cock head penetrated her woman hood getting a moan out of the both of us.

"Mmmm... God... this feels so... nice." She cooed.

"Um hm. I love the feel of your pussy wrapped around my cock." I returned.

I was glad that I had put non-slip strips down in the shower when I redid it along with a Point Of Use water heater.

Lifting her legs higher and pressing her knees against my upper sides, my cock slipped further in her as I gently plunged in and out while leaning my mouth down to kiss her sweet lips. Our tongues danced as we fucked and fucked and fucked before I felt her climax starting to build. My climax was starting to build as well though probably a little behind my sweet lover.

The look of concentration in her eyes was almost overwhelming as she focused on the sensation of our bodies pressed tightly against each other and my cock pulsing while sliding against her pussy walls.

Soon, "Ooooh... Gawd... S... Scott... fuck me harder... FUCK... Faster... AAAhh... OH... My... Gawd!... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... " as she got louder and more worked up. Then, "AWW!... G... GAWD... Just... a... bit... more... FUCK ME... OOOOHH... AAAHHH... NNNGGHH... C... Cumming! C... Cum... in... me... please... AAAGH... OOOIEEE!"

Her plea for me to cum in her pushed me over the edge, "AAAHH... NNNGHH... Damn!... Kenzeee!" I grunted out as my love juice pumped through my throbbing cock before bathing her love tunnel with my hot sticky goo, my knees almost giving way.

I kept her pressed against the shower wall as we stared into each others being. Then slamming our mouths together in a deep passionate kiss our tongues thrusting into each others mouth with my cock still twitching and throbbing in her now wet sticky pussy.

Breaking from our kiss, I looked down and said, "Looks like I need to clean you up now after the mess I made in your pussy." as my cum started leaking onto the shower floor forming a bit of a gel in the water before disappearing down the drain.

"Lover, you can make a mess in me anytime." she quipped.

Pulling back a bit my softening cock pulled out of her releasing a torrent of our mutual cum onto the shower floor after running down our legs. Letting her stand back down on the shower floor I grabbed the wash cloth and body wash then started cleaning her up from our sex before washing myself off again.

Grabbing her shampoo bottle, I poured some in my hand and began to wash her hair kneading her scalp causing her to moan with pleasure, "Mmm... that feels so good when you wash my hair."

"We may have to do this more often." I said.

We finished washing and got out to dry each other off. When we walked out of the master bath wrapped in towels, Kala was standing in the bedroom.

"Well you two made enough noise. I get the next shower with Scott." She said.

I looked at her sparkling green eyes after seeing her hair done up nicely and said, "Well beautiful, I'd hate to mess up your pretty hair at this point. Maybe after we get back from the reunion or in the morning before we leave."

"You got it lover."

"Make sure he washes your hair. It's to die for." Kenz said.

"I bet the shower fuck was good to." Kala quipped.

----------------------------------------

We still had plenty of time to kill before leaving for the reunion so I went to check on the 3D print. It had a little ways to go so Kala and I sat down and caught a Dr. Who marathon catching an episode we had neither one seen while Kenz got her hair done up.

After a bit the printer was done and I went and took off the parts to post process later then it was time to get ready for the evening.

The girls finished putting on their make up, what little they used, and got their dresses out. I went and put on a nice pair of Khaki pants, dress shirt and sport coat with comfortable dress shoes.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers