My New Life with My BFF and Husband

Story Info
Part 4 - Best Friend Meets My New Husband in Nicole's voice.
6.6k words
4.61
7.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

Author's Note: The story continues from Nicole's point of view. This is the first time she's been narrator and we've been able to hear her thoughts.

NICOLE'S ROOM -- MORNING

I rolled onto my stomach and woke up instantly. I have always been a side sleeper, but this time as I rolled over, my massive boobs pressed against the mattress. The pressure made my eyes open wide. I don't know how Jessica has dealt with these things since she's a teenager. She loves to say 'you'll get used to them,' but I don't know if I ever will. I rolled onto my back and my mind started to spin. Did I really want this? Did I want to spend the rest of my life as a woman? Did I want to have huge tits like Jessica and get fucked in the ass all the time? It doesn't matter. It's too late to go back. I'm going to act like I'm happy even if sometimes I'm not. I'm going to put a smile on my face and agree to do whatever they ask. I have to convince myself that I'm Nicole now and Nick never existed. I'm going to do my best to enjoy myself.

Even though I know I have to adjust to my new life, I'm still going to have some doubts. I'm lying here in a tiny pink nightie and panties. An outfit I would have been thrilled to see a girl in my bed wearing the same thing. I am that girl now. I have this contraption on my dick and my ass is full of my husband's cum which is plugged inside me. 'MY husband'...I can't believe those words even exist. I was supposed to BE a husband not HAVE a husband. I woke him up with a blowjob and he fucked me twice yesterday. Now that I think about it, I initiated all three times. I wore in a short cute dress and rode him on the couch for two hours while we watched a baseball game. Jessica came home just in time to watch me have a wild orgasm as our husband came inside me. Then I talked him into fucking me in the shower, right after he had fucked Jessica. I knew they were playing a game when he said he forgot my name, but it still stung a little bit, and I wanted to make sure he remembered.

I reached into my nightie to rub my nipple with one hand and the other went into my panties rubbing my useless dick, while I continued to think about how I got here. There is still some part inside me that worries I made the wrong decision. I would, of course, never let Jess in on that fact. I love her. She is my best friend and always will be. Although I can't help but think she may have manipulated me. Did she actually convince me to become her girlfriend who could do activities with her that Nick never could? Did she want me to be a sexual plaything for her and her husband? Or was this something I've wanted all along and she nudged me towards it?

I think I had a decent life before all this started. I had a good job and an ok social life. I got lucky with girls every once in a while, but could never make one stick. I spoke to Jess all the time and even though I tried to act upbeat, she must've sensed something. I was thrilled when she invited me out to meet her new husband. Little did I know I would be making out with him on their couch while she slept in the next room. The kiss surprised me. I had never kissed another guy before, and here was this handsome man sticking his tongue in my mouth. Chalk it up to reflex, curiosity, or something else, but I kissed him back and I enjoyed it.

Jess had always had some influence over me. I guess it started while we were growing up and then she turned into this beautiful woman who called me her best friend. Even though there was nothing romantic between us, I always had this urge to please her. It was that influence that led me to agree to let her husband fuck me while wearing her lingerie. She spiced up the offer by saying I could finally do something sexual with her. My first time getting fucked hurt, but then it turned into pleasure which felt amazing. I never felt anything like that when I was with a girl. Afterwards I got to eat her sweet pussy while he fucked me a second time. I was completely confused. Being with the two of them was awesome and I didn't know if I could have similar experiences back home.

Back home I was getting back into my normal groove when the packages started to arrive. Jess and Trent had sent me boxes full of lingerie, breast forms, and eventually a dildo that was molded to replicate Trent's cock. Then they made their pitch for me to give up my life as Nick and move in with them as Nicole. I would have all the things I didn't back here, friends, money, and constant sex. They eventually convinced me, and as I was packing my things and making arrangements to move out there I was about 80% sure it was the right thing to do.

Once I got out there Jess acted quickly, and with me wanting to satisfy her, I agreed every step of the way. She had every hair below my eyebrows lasered off my body. She had my ears pierced and had these huge boobs surgically implanted to match hers. I've been fucked up the ass so many times I've lost count. I've also given my share of blowjobs and I've gone down on Jess many times too. She even let me fuck her a few times, but the last time I was so horny that I only lasted a few seconds. Since then I've been locked in this cock cage. It does have some benefits. It makes me have to pee sitting down, and my orgasms are extra powerful Next they convinced me to go to Vegas and marry Trent as his second wife. I have to admit it was fun to wear a wedding dress and going through the whole spectacle. As I lie here looking at my diamond engagement ring and wedding band, I still wonder if I was supposed so be a groom instead of the bride. I definitely feel happier than used to be. I am now at 90% that I made the right decision, but I don't think I'll ever be at 100%. I will just keep continuing to think I'm sure.

I am rubbing my nipples with both hands now. Rubbing my tiny cage is giving me no relief. Jess had referred to it as a clit and I have a couple times too. Maybe that's what it is now. If I am going to be a woman, I should have a clit and not a dick. I certainly have better orgasms when I'm locked up. I reached down with one hand into the back of my panties to touch my plug. I pressed on it while I continued to squeeze and rub my nipples. I pulled it out a little bit, but then I stopped myself. The only way I was going to cum was with his big dick in my pussy. Wait am I calling it a pussy now too? I remember calling it that last night and it seemed to turn him on. His cum being trapped in there would be very helpful with lubrication, in case he wants to fuck me this morning after his morning blowjob, his. Oh shit, his morning blowjob. I agreed on our wedding weekend that I would always wake him up with a blowjob. This was another part of me becoming a woman full time. I figured the more sexual acts I performed would make me feel like a more complete woman. I also felt like I was helping Jess out, now that she was pregnant, and I would do anything for her. I had also gotten pretty damn good at giving head which was a point of pride. I could take Trent all the way down my throat now. Yesterday I made him scream so loud he woke Jess up. It was the first time she woke up while I was blowing him and I had a feeling she wasn't too happy about it.

I jumped out of bed and looked through my closet. He had already seen me in this pink outfit last night, so I needed to pick a different color. I settled on a baby blue nightie that had a matching satin thong. I had gotten used to the back of a thong riding up my ass and liked the way it pressed on my plug when I sat down. I did a quick check on my hair and brushed my face quickly with some makeup.

MASTER BEDROOM - MORNING

I snuck into Jess and Trent's bedroom, careful not to wake them. I crawled next to Trent and slowly lowered the covers to expose his naked body. His dick was limp which was unusual. He usually had a morning erection, but I guess after cumming so many times yesterday Little Trent was tired. I thought for a second about skipping this morning's blowjob because of that. The thought the words 'Little Trent' popped in my head made me laugh to myself. He always feels huge in my mouth and in my pussy. I've actually called it the perfect dick and have started to crave it. I gave the head a kiss and licked up and down the one side. He immediately sprang up into his normal boner. I knew he was ready and I took him all the way in my mouth. I bobbed up and down slowly, trying to keep him asleep as long as possible. That didn't last long, because I felt his hand on the back of my head. He pushed me down until he was in my throat and I was deep throating him. He let out some low moans, trying not to scream. I raised up a little bit and took him in my throat a second time. He pressed down on my head again and he came down my throat without making a sound. I pulled off his dick and saw Jess still sound asleep. Success, I thought to myself. I wiped my mouth and went to get out of bed. Trent grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in for a kiss. That surprised me because he's never kissed me after I had just blown him. He mouthed the words 'Thank you' and I went back to my room to shower and get ready for the rest of the day.

NICOLE'S ROOM - MORNING

After my successful morning blowjob I made sure to rinse my mouth out and gargle. Jess has mentioned we would be going out today, and I certainly didn't want to embarrass myself in public. We were going to have a Girl's Shopping Day and then go out to dinner. Since I have been Nicole I've barely left the house. She thought it would be fun to buy some of my own clothes because she had bought everything I had worn so far. We were going to a fancy restaurant tonight and she said it would be fun to buy new dresses. I got dressed in a simple white bra and panties and a cute yellow sundress. I put on a pair of sandals and grabbed my purse. Yes, MY purse. Jess told me to make sure I took it with me to the mall. I had never carried one before and it was a weird feeling putting it on my shoulder. As a wedding present Trent had given me a credit card with my name on it. It was nice to know I could buy anything I wanted and not have to worry about a bill. I jumped in the car with Jess and we drove to the mall.

MALL -- EARLY AFTERNOON

Our first stop in the mall was Victoria's Secret. I had always walked by, but never went in. I never kept a girlfriend long enough to be at the point where I could buy her some sexy lingerie. Now we were shopping for sexy lingerie for me! Jess had bought me so much already I wanted to find something different. The first thing that caught my eye was a black leather bustier. Jess was surprised when I walked over to it. I would have never worn leather in my former life. We picked two sizes to try on and took it to the fitting room. The leather was tight, but I got it on and Jess helped me with the hooks in the back.

"Damn girl, you look hot!" She said.

"Yeah, I love the way it pushes my boobs up, and the feel of the leather against my skin is so nice," I said.

Jess just smiled at me and nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just so happy. How cool is this, two best girlfriends shopping for lingerie. I've dreamed of this day for the longest time!" She replied.

"Awww," I said, "Come on you need to get one too!"

"I don't think tight leather goes well with a baby bump," she said

"I saw some leather bras too, those won't effect your stomach," I said.

I took off the bustier and got dressed. We left it at the counter while we continued to shop. The saleslady mentioned they had panties that went with it. They were a Brazilian Open Back Panty. She paired it with a garter belt with black stockings and I knew I had part of my outfit for tonight.

Despite her objections I convinced Jess to get at least one leather bra. We walked over to a section with these lacy one piece items. Jess told me they were Teddies. Once I took a look I thought it would be a good idea to get some, especially the ones with the snap crotch. Those open back panties had given me an idea. I should buy some lingerie I could wear during sex. It felt so good on my body, why should I have to take it off every time. I picked a couple of those in different colors and I also picked a couple other sexy sets for the bedroom. My new credit card went right through and we were off to buy dresses.

We walked around the next store for a while trying to find dresses. I thought we should try to get the same dress in different colors, but I wanted to get a tight one to go with my new leather bustier and she wanted something a little looser because she was afraid her budding stomach might show. I picked a pink mini dress that showed a ton of cleavage and ended about halfway down my thighs. Jess said to make sure it was long enough to cover my stocking tops, but I said if they peek out they peek out. She just gave me a look as if to say 'who are you?" I laughed at her and smiled. I needed to be all in on being Nicole. I had to keep convincing myself I've made the right decision. If that means buying sexy lingerie and slutty dresses, I was gonna do it with a smile. As much as I was doing it for myself, I needed Jessica and Trent to believe I was happy too. Jess picked out a classy black dress with a flowing skirt. It was looser like she wanted and was low cut enough to show off her boobs. We each bought a pair of matching heels. I went with 5" ones, but Jess went with 2" ones to be more comfortable.

NICOLE'S ROOM -- EARLY EVENING

Jess had showed me the trick about hooking things in the front and then spinning them around, so getting the bustier on was easier than expected. I looked in the mirror and adjusted my boobs. They looked huge! I attached the garter belt and pulled the stockings over my legs. I loved the feeling of nylon against my bare skin. I wondered why I didn't wear stockings more often. Next were my panties. I pulled them up and checked the back in the mirror. There were three thin strings going across horizontally, but other than that they were wide open. Trent would definitely be able to find his target without taking them off. I chuckled, because, even though they had an open back, the rest of them were fuller cut and I actually felt more covered up than when I wore a thong. My new dress didn't have a zipper, so I put it on over my head and slid it down my body with it clinging to me the whole way. It covered my stocking tops like Jess hoped it would, but when I sat to do my makeup it rode up a little bit and showed them off. Nicole reminded me we were going to a fancy place and, so I should try go for a smoky look with my makeup. When I felt I looked like someone I used to want hit on I knew I was ready to go. I strapped on my heels and checked them out in the mirror. These are the biggest heels I've ever worn, but I've been practicing and I felt like I would be ok. They made my long legs look extra hot and anytime I wore heels my plug felt extra snug.

DINNER -- EARLY EVENING

We walked to the car and Trent made sure I sat in the front seat.

"My wives look insanely hot tonight!" Trent said.

"We had a successful Girl's day out for sure," Jess said, "Just don't look at your credit card bill too closely."

"You know my girls can have whatever they want!" He said. "Especially if it's to look pretty for me!"

"Well, thank you anyway," I said.

"You're welcome Beautiful," he said, "We're gonna have a great dinner and be back in time for the baseball game."

"Oh that's right, you two have a game to watch together tonight," Jess said, "That's great, I'll catch up on some TV in bed and go to sleep. I want to get a good night's rest in case you two wake me up from your morning activities."

"Hey," I said, "You didn't wake up today!"

"Speaking of our morning activities Nicole, have you ever gotten a blowjob while you were driving?" Trent asked me.

"Can't say that I have," I replied, "Why?"

"I had a friend tell me he would have his girl give him a blowjob on the way to dinner, that way he lasts longer when they get back to the house," Trent said.

"Oh," I said.

"Trent that's dangerous, that's why you've never convinced me to do it," Jess said, "Plus I'm sure she doesn't want to taste you all night while she's trying to enjoy dinner."

"Come on Beautiful, how about it this one time?" Trent asked. "That way I can try to last for the entire 3 hour baseball game. Think about how awesome that would be!"

I looked into the back seat and in a conflicted tone I said, "Jess?"

"It's your decision," she said, "I guess it won't hurt to try once and see what happens, but decide quickly because we're almost at the restaurant."

Trent put his hand on the back of my head to push it towards his lap and said, "Want to join the club? Then we'll really be able to enjoy the game later!"

He had already unzipped his fly and I could see his hard dick creeping out. I unbuckled and leaned over. I was thankful my leather bustier felt looser and I ducked down to kiss the head.

"That's it Babe," Trent said.

I opened my mouth and let him inside while he pressed my head down. I knew this had to be a quick one so I took his huge head into my throat right away. He let out a loud groan. I was swirling my tongue as best I could as he went in and out of my throat. Wanting to speed things up I lifted my head up and started sucking his full length as fast as I could. When I felt he was ready to cum I took him back in my throat. I felt his dick throbbing as I did my best to let him shoot directly into my stomach. I didn't taste anything, so my plan must have worked. I slowly removed my mouth from his dick and zipped him up.

"Thanks, Babe!" He said, "You are a phenomenal cocksucker!"

Cocksucker...he had never called me that before. I guess that's what I am now. I felt Jess' hand rubbing my shoulder and I looked back at her. She had a huge grin on her face as she handed me an Altoid.

I experienced another first when we arrived at the restaurant and the valet opened the door for me. Jess had taught me to keep my legs together, especially in a short dress, and I was able to get out without flashing anyone. I got chills when he said 'Good Evening Miss.' A man had just opened the door for me and called me Miss, add that to the list of things I never thought would happen. Trent came around and Jess and I walked in beside him. For the first time in my life I felt like everyone in the restaurant was staring at me, and I...Loved...It! We sat down and had a wonderful meal. The wine was flowing and just like being able to buy whatever I wanted in a store, being able to order whatever I wanted off the menu was nice too. About halfway through the meal I was having trouble paying attention to the conversation. My mind went to the blowjob I had just given and I started thinking about what would happen tonight when we were watching the game. I could feel my clit start to throb and I was getting horny. It didn't help when Jess started to rub my nylon encased thigh to try to bring me back to the conversation. We finally finished dinner and headed home.

FAMILY ROOM - EVENING

Walking into the house Jess gave me a kiss goodnight and said she was going to be in her room for the rest of the night. Trent said he was going to change and meet me in the living room to watch the game. I had already decided what I wanted to do. I've been wearing this sexy bustier and open back panties for him all night and I was ready to be fucked. I left my door ajar and took off my dress. I gave myself a look in the mirror and a hot babe stared back at me. I still wasn't completely used to looking this way, but I knew if I went out there like this I was going to have an awesome night. Keeping the opened back panties on, I pulled out my plug and lubed myself up. He hadn't fucked me in almost 24 hours and I wanted to make sure I was ready. I stood by my door and waited for him to walk into the family room so I could make my entrance and seduce him.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers
12