My New Lifestyle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the whole time just waiting for my first glimpse of it, but her cock stayed hidden between her legs just like it had the night before. She leaned into me until the taut skin between her belly button and her cleanly shaven pubic area was touching my nose. I breathed in her scent and waited as she teased me, giggling mischievously above me. Then she moved back out and I held my breath hoping to see what I had been waiting for.

Just like the night before Daphne deftly parted her legs just enough to reach in and free her cock and balls and then she caressed and rubbed them there just inches from my face. I could smell her cock and it smelled musky and sweet. Now that it was free it was already growing and filling out, and as she moved it around, I could also see her balls. They were compact and smooth. With no pubic hair at all! I had such an urge at that moment to take her sweet little balls in my mouth and suckle them!

I suddenly blurted out, "Can I hold your cock? Can I touch your balls?" I think I even startled Daphne, but only momentarily.

She said, "Of course you can, Tommy! Just be gentle with me!" I didn't wait but immediately raised my hands and fondled her cock and caressed her balls. I couldn't believe I was doing this again and that I was so fucking turned on by it! Her skin was so soft and smooth to the touch and my fingers glided over the length of her cock and then tickled her balls. Daphne smiled and laughed at my eager, but chaotic, groping. She decided I needed help, so she took my hands in hers and assisted me to begin stroking her cock in a gentle and rhythmic motion.

Daphne giggled again and then said, "Now I understand. I'm your first, aren't I, Tommy? You're a cock-virgin!" I sheepishly nodded up at her and her smile relaxed me. She reassured me by saying, "Don't you worry, baby! I'll take good care of you." And with that she helped me for the next several minutes to use my hands in many ways to rub and stimulate her cock and balls, as well as squeezing and rubbing her ass and tits. I was in heaven and even Daphne seemed to enjoy my touch. I wanted this to go on forever, but my time ran out, as Daphne reminded me. I reluctantly released her cock from my grasp.

She climbed down from the sofa, and she looked so good standing there naked in her high heels in the dim light. She said, "Maybe you can come back tomorrow night, Tommy. I'll save some time for you." Suddenly I felt a horrible pang because I knew I was leaving town tomorrow morning and would probably never see her or be brave enough to have this experience again!

I said, "I can't....but....but..." I didn't plan to say it, just like I hadn't planned to find myself so smitten by this black T-girl. The statement just fell out of my mouth in a rush, "I want to suck your cock!"

Daphne wasn't shocked at all. She'd probably heard it many times before. She gave me a sad look and simply patted my cheek and said, "I'm sorry, Tommy honey, but we aren't supposed to do that type of thing here." I was crestfallen, but then Daphne paused for just a moment and then glanced around as if to see if anyone was watching or listening. Then she leaned in and lowered her voice and with a wry smile said, "Well, since you are cock-virgin and because I like you so much...I guess I can give you just a quick taste, but you have to be quiet, OK?" My heart began to race again, and my dick nearly burst in my pants as I quickly nodded, not daring to speak for fear it would be a loud yelp of joy.

Daphne said, "Baby get down on your knees for me!" I quickly got on the floor, and I was trembling with fear and excitement. Daphne ran to the door in her heels and locked the door before returning to stand directly in front of me. Her beautiful black cock was directly in front of my face beckoning for me to have my first taste! I couldn't believe it was going to happen.

Daphne said, "I guess I can let you suck my cock for just a minute. Does $200 sound OK to you?" As she said that she leaned even closer so that the tip of her cock was under my nose and almost brushed against my lips. She knew how to drive me crazy!

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wad of bills and with a quivering voice said, "What can I have for $1,000?"

Daphne actually laughed out loud at this and then she quickly quieted herself to not attract attention. She leaned down and huskily whispered, "Tommy, honey, for that amount you can have everything I got, but we have to be fast! Are you sure you want all that?" I took just a moment to convince myself and then nodded firmly. Daphne took the money from my hand and said, "You got it, Baby! You just open your sweet little mouth wide and do exactly what I tell you to do, and I promise to give you something you'll never forget!"

I did as she asked and opened my mouth, then I stuck out my tongue as she next instructed. Daphne leaned over even further until her mouth was just above mine, and then she pursed her lips and slowly spit a large dollop of her saliva onto my outstretched tongue. At any other time, this probably would have disgusted me, but at that moment and in that situation, I found it sexy as hell!

Daphne straightened up with her devilish smile, grasped her stiff cock and moved forward without any hesitation. I closed my eyes in anticipation and the next thing I felt was the sweet sensation of her thick black cock head sliding across my dripping wet tongue and into my mouth! I opened my eyes again to take in the scene and it was heavenly seeing her towering above me, naked and beautiful while feeling my first T-girl cock filling my mouth!

I don't really remember the exact order of what happened for the next couple of minutes. I do know that Daphne was feeding me instructions on what to do, how to move, and how to use my lips and tongue that I tried my best to obey. Mostly I just tried to stay still so I wouldn't screw everything up while she fucked my mouth with her big black cock!

What I remember very strongly were the sensations I was experiencing: the feel of Daphne's hands holding my head, and the rocking of my head and body as she thrust herself into me, slowly at first and then with greater speed and force. Most importantly, though, was the sweet and musky taste of her cock, the way it felt even bigger in my mouth than it had looked, and how scary it was the first time she thrust her cock deeply into my mouth and I wondered if I could handle it if she went any deeper!

The next few minutes were mostly a blur to me, but I do remember spending a lot of time sucking and licking the tip of her cock and then up and down the long shaft, all the while following her commands. I'm sure I was performing poorly, like a real amateur, but Daphne's cock remained erect and rigid throughout, and I think she was even enjoying mouth fucking this cock-virgin.

After I don't know how much longer, Daphne pulled her cock up and away from my lips and then pulled my head close and forced her balls into my mouth. She ordered me to lick and suck her balls, but to do it gently! I had imagined doing this very same thing the day before and now that I actually had her sweet balls in my mouth, I was so aroused that my rigid cock, which had been pulsating and quivering the whole time, began to orgasm without any other stimulation.

I felt my warm cum working its way down my thigh, but I didn't let my climax distract me from obeying Daphne's command to lick and suck her balls. Hell, I don't think anything could have deterred me from this heavenly task. Although I had never done anything like this before, I immediately relished in the feel and taste of rolling her balls around on my tongue! Daphne meanwhile had begun quickly stroking her long cock while I suckled her scrotum and her motions continued to speed up even more as this precious time slipped away.

Soon Daphne was pumping her cock with long, fast strokes and I could feel her body tensing up next to me. That's when I heard her give a stifled cry and then in a loud whisper utter, "Oh, baby! Oh Fuck, yeah! Are you ready, baby? Do you want my cum, Tommy? Do you want to taste my cum?"

I had made up my mind earlier to go the whole way no matter what, to do whatever Daphne suggested, to experience everything I could. I tried to answer as loud as I could, but with her delicious balls still stuffed in my mouth all I could get out was a muffled, "Mmmm Hmmm!"

That was enough because Daphne suddenly grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled my face free of her balls and with the other hand she thrust her cock into my still-open mouth. Now holding my head firmly in both hands Daphne began to thrust herself harder and faster between my lips. I held my breath for as long as I could but when I couldn't do that any longer, I tried to gulp in air between the powerful strokes of her cock. Almost immediately I felt her thrusts become more punctuated and then there was a brief pause where she just stopped, then she drew in a deep breath and held it as she pushed forward one last time, deeper and deeper into my mouth, pulling inward on my head as she pushed forward with her hips. I was surprised by her strength and starting to worry about gagging as the thick tip of her cock pushed deeper than it had before!

The next sensation I felt was a sudden and perceptible swelling of the shaft of her cock firmly held between my lips and against my tongue. A split second later I felt the rush of thick, hot liquid gush into the back of my mouth and throat. I sensed the strong salty flavor in that first blast and then the second and then the third waves hit me! That last one was the largest, completely overwhelming my mouth and throat. I immediately began to gag and cough and then I was ejecting copious amounts of saliva and Daphne's cum out the seam between my lips and her cock. Daphne continued to hold my head firmly with her cock still deep inside my mouth as the last waves of her orgasm subsided.

I was gasping for air now and so Daphne finally released my head and I pushed away and dropped to my back on the floor trying to catch my breath, coughing and spitting. Looking up I could see Daphne's long cock hanging above me dripping with her thick cum and my saliva. A small rivulet of her cum was still spilling from the tip of her cock until it fell and landed on my chin. Daphne was breathing deeply while she looked down at me with her sweet but wicked smile. At that moment I think I was in love with her and would have followed her anywhere if she had asked me to!

Instead, she simply said, "God, I love initiating cock-virgins! I hope you had as much fun tonight as I did, Tommy!" She grabbed a towel from a nearby table and tossed it to me as she swiftly scooped up her money and her clothes and then she left the room just as quickly as she had the night before. The last thing I saw was her sweet ass walk through the door as I heard her parting words, "Come see me again when you're back in Vegas, baby!"

As I lay there on the floor still tasting her cum in my mouth and wiping it off my face, I knew that I was hooked for good. Daphne was my first shemale experience, but I knew for damned sure she wouldn't be my last! I left the strip club and Las Vegas determined to explore my new lifestyle.

And for the last six months I have done just that with a passion and determination, and I've learned a lot about myself along the way. I started by searching out similar clubs near my hometown. I also made a point of doing the same thing whenever I traveled for work. In fact, I started to volunteer for more out-of-town projects so that I could find more and more of these places to try.

What I learned is that there are a lot of places like that where a man can find new experiences and pleasures. Most are good, some are great, and a few are scary as hell. I also learned that I really liked meeting T-girls, not just for their glorious cocks, but also because they can be so interesting and nice.

During this time is when I also learned that my real passion is for black shemales. At first, I tried them all. I wasn't picky. I was sucking the cocks and balls of many white T-girls, as well as Asian and Hispanic ones. I even experienced a beautiful Native American shemale that I met on a trip to Albuquerque. I enjoyed most of them but never to the extent that I found pleasure with the black T-girls.

It's ironic, but about two months after that first encounter with Daphne I had to travel to Denver and so, of course, I went to a transexual club and was surprised to run into Candy there! You remember her, she was the one working the sidewalk that first night in Vegas and convinced me to come inside. After I told her my story, she said she remembered me and then she took me in the back and gave me her special treatment. She was pretty and I enjoyed her cock very much, I really did, but it just wasn't the same as it had been with Daphne or most of the other black T-girls. Candy could even tell that I wasn't that into it and that's when she impressed me the most because she actually talked to me about it! I told her everything that night.

Candy wasn't upset with me, or angry, or jealous. Instead, she recognized and suggested that maybe I needed to focus on one type, black shemales. I think she saw how smitten I had been with Daphne at first sight, and she realized better than even I could of what I really wanted. Candy was a smart girl and I owe her a lot because after that day I have focused exclusively on black shemales, and I have never been happier!

It's also been fun to try all the different types of black T-girls and believe me there are many! And I'm not just talking about the size of their cocks. There are so many types of body-styles, personalities, hair and clothing differences, heights, voices deep or high, large breasts or flat-chested, and of course their attitudes.

Yes, yes, the size of their cocks is important to me, but I think attitude is the most important. I have been with petite, ultra-feminine t-girls with very modest cocks that thrill me to no end. Conversely, I have been with tall, muscular and almost flat-chested shemales with very large, thick cocks that are just as appealing to me. If their attitude is right, I know I'll have a good time.

I was truly enjoying my life, and then I recently met Shauna and things just got better! Amazingly the club she now works at is located just an hour from my home, called the TG Club, of course. I've already described her to you but let me just add that Shauna meets all the best attributes that I had been looking for. She is very feminine with a soft sultry voice, round ass and ample breasts. And of course, she has an amazing cock! It is about seven inches long, thick with a large distinctive head that fills my mouth and stimulates my tongue.

And did I mention her balls? Large but not too large. Clean, hairless scrotum of soft, dark brown skin that I love to roll around in my mouth. I have been with her four times before tonight and each time she has rewarded me at the end of our sessions with a mouthful of her sweet and salty cum. And since I have practiced so much over the last six months I no longer gag and spit. Now I savor every drop and swallow it all down!

And Shauna knows how to play the game too, to make it more enjoyable for me. She knows my weakness for black cocks, so she teases and taunts me about it. While I suck her cock, she talks dirty to me about my obsession and uses it to arouse me even more! The last time I was with her she told me she was going to surprise me with two black cocks at once, if I was willing to pay extra of course. I teased her back by saying, "Bring it on, Shauna! I'll suck any black cock you give me, and you can name the price!" Just the thought of sucking two black T-girl cocks at once almost made me blow my load but I didn't think she was serious.

Man, I was wrong!

So now back to where we left off. It's my fifth time with Shauna in just five weeks and she is saying to me, "SUCK...MY...BLACK...COCK!" She didn't need to tell me of course because that's exactly what I was doing and loving every inch of her! She was just taunting me because she knows I love it when she talks dirty like that.

I was in heaven once again as I licked and sucked away at her long, black cock while she stood above me. I no longer needed any instructions because I had learned so much over the last six months. I was alternating between sucking her cock and then licking and sucking her balls while stroking her long cock with my hands. I could tell that Shauna was enjoying my handiwork and I knew I would be rewarded once again with her sweet cum. But I was pacing myself because I also knew I had another ten minutes in our half hour session that was costing me $1,000. Shauna's great, but she isn't cheap!

Then Shauna laid her hands gently on my head to get my attention. I kept her cock in my mouth but looked up at her as she spoke, "Tommy dear, do you still want to try sucking two black cocks at once? Because that can happen tonight if you'd like to try." My heart nearly stopped, and I quickly and eagerly nodded yes without releasing my lips from her delicious cock.

Shauna smiled and said, "That's good, baby! And you trust me to pick who it is, don't you? You said you'd try anyone I wanted, right?" Again, I nodded eagerly as I pictured in my mind what it would be like to have two juicy black shemale cocks at once!

She kept smiling and said, "OK, Tommy, honey, but it's going to cost another thousand for an extra fifteen minutes. Do you have that?" Again, without releasing her cock from my mouth I reached into my front pocket and pulled out a wad of hundred-dollar bills and counted out ten of them and held them up to her. Shauna's smile grew even wider as she took the money and said, "I knew you'd be ready for this, and I know you're going to love it!"

She then looked up and over to a corner of the room behind me and gave a nod. I was startled to hear movement and surprised to learn that someone else was in the room with us that entire time! The room was dark, and I was so focused on Shauna that it was easy to miss them. My anxiety and my arousal both spiked at the thought that someone had been watching us together, watching while I sucked and savored Shauna's sweet cock. Maybe this wasn't even the first time we had been watched in secret!

I was simultaneously aroused by the fact that I was about to experience two black cocks at once for the first time! I still kept my mouth firmly on Shauna's cock and my eyes on her face as I heard clothing being removed behind me and then footsteps shuffling closer. I could feel their presence now very close to my right side and shadows and shapes appeared in my peripheral vision.

Then I felt something warm brush my right cheek and caress the side of my face. I could smell the distinctively different musky sweet smell of another person and I instinctively released my oral hold on Shauna's cock to turn toward this newcomer. The tip of Shauna's cock slipped wetly from my lips as I turned to my right to behold this new opportunity.

Although the room was dimly lit, I could quickly see an impressive black cock before me. It was like Shauna's in many ways because it was long and thick, and like hers the pubic area and balls were clean and smooth with no hair at all. I liked that! In fact, this new cock was darker and even a little larger and thicker than Shauna's and the balls hung just a little lower, but I could tell right away that I was going to love this experience!

I was so focused on the sight of this new black cock that I didn't even bother to look up but immediately moved forward with an open mouth, after all I had very little time to enjoy the experience and I intended to use every second I had left.

I started by tracing my lips down the length of this new and very erect black cock until I reached the base where I pushed and nuzzled with my lips before kissing those impressive balls. With one hand I lifted the heavy cock and then hungrily took those large balls into my mouth for just a few moments to relish in their feel and taste. The musky flavor was stronger than Shauna's but just right for the heady situation I was now experiencing.