My New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie it's sliding between your boobs."

"Yep."

"Oh man, your tits feel so soft."

"Thanks."

"I can't believe this, Annie. It is like a dream"

Annie is kneeling over my legs about at my knees. She presses her big breasts together with one arm sliding across the front of her chest and her hand pressing her boobs against her arm, and she starts moving back and forth so my cock can slide between her mountainous breasts' valley.

Now, at this point, I am focused on the fact that I am tit-fucking an internet famous over-developed web goddess, Anna Ashleigh, aka Annie. Her king size pillows feel like dick heaven, and I want this to last, forever. However, it's almost impossible to not explode, immediately. Because, as Annie moves back and forth so her breasts fuck my cock, I can feel her warm, wet, and almost bare crotch sliding over on my knee.

Before I know it, Annie moves forward and my cock falls free. I almost cried. "Mmm...ahhh." I moaned aloud.

"Shhhh, It's OK Bobby. Relax!"

Now, Annie moves closer and straddles my waist. She leans forward and her chest smashes into my face. My hands move to cup both of her breasts. My fingers on each hand are able to cover fifty percent of each breast. Cleavage spills out over the tips of my fingers. One hand circles under and lifts up.

I slide my hand under her bikini top and cup her breast without her top in the way. As I shift my hands, I move her top up leaving her breasts uncovered. Her nipples are by my lips. I take one into my mouth. My tongue circles over her nipple and areola inside my mouth.

"Bobby, I want to feel you inside me."

"Mmmm um, yeah mmnm," I said with my mouth full of breast.

One hand is still cupping Annie's breast. My free hand slides down her stomach and locates her warm crotch. The tip of my index fingers makes contact with her warm box.

"Ooo... Annie, you feel so hot."

My hand slides to her blue bikini bottom and finds the edge of the swimwear. I feel her smooth hair from inside her bikini bottom. My hand runs through her blond pubic hair as my fingers explore the outer surface of her pussy. Before I know it, Annie leans up some and my finger pressed to her hot opening. The smell of passion feels the air.

"Bobby, it feels good. Gentle."

Annie leans back and my finger sinks into her warmth. As my finger enters inside her, Annie leans down. We start kissing. Our lips press to each other's lips. Her lips are soft and taste cherry from her lipstick. When my lips separate, Annie's lips part in response. My tongue dares to explore Annie's mouth and her tongue explores mine in response. I feel the heat and passion as our tongues explore each other's mouth. My finger moves slowly inside her, and then, it withdrawals to the edge of her tight wetness.

Annie whispers in my ear, "Move your finger,"

As I follow Annie's request, I place my hand on her curvy hip. As I start to enjoy her firm thick curves, I feel her reach between us and take a hold of my cock. Before I think, she lines my stiff member with her wet hot entrance. She leans back, and my manhood starts to enter inside of her. Just my angry swollen purple head is inside her, and the sensation is heaven.

"Annie, Oh God... mmm ooh," I said with deep ecstasy. I hear Annie's answering moan.

Annie starts to lean back, more. I feel her sink down further. She slowly moves back and forth on my rock hard cock. One hand is on her thigh and the other is on her hip/ass. Annie's motion starts to cause her breasts to swing freely. The tightness and warmth are pure ecstasies. Her passionate moans, voluptuous exposed body, and increasing speed, cause my testicles to tense. I have to delay my orgasm. Looking for a distraction, I find no distractions. None.

"Oh God, I can't last much longer. Annie...I ....I can't"

"Booobbby, hold it," she replied in a sexy sorrow tone as she bit her lip.

"I'm trying. You're so hot, Annie," I said moving a hand to cup her pillow of a breast.

"Kiss me, Bobby. Focus on making out, and not touching my big tits."

Annie leans down, and her hand moves my hand from her breast. She leans in close and presses her soft lips to mine. We kiss and our tongues explore each other's mouth like before. Her chest rubs over my chest. After only thirty seconds of passionate kissing, she leans up. She rides me faster.

Her new position does three things. One, my hard rod pistoning inside her goes deeper. Next, her hands rest on my stomach for support, so she unable to remove my hand that has resumed its grasp of her breast. Last, all distractions did not matter, my orgasm is coming. I feel my balls tighten, and I know.

"Oh Fuck, Annie. I'm gonna cum. I can't..."

My hand tightens on Annie's breast as I start to explode inside her. I feel thick ropes of semen shoot out of my cock and into her warmth. She moans and tightens in response. Annie continues pistoning back and forth during my entire orgasm. I keep exploding. She lies down completely on my chest.

"Bobby, ooo Bobby, I'm cumming," Annie said as her warmth tightens around my piston. She shudders with her passion.

"Annie, Wow...awesome."

Annie moans soft and lies on my chest. I feel her breath on my ear as she says, "Bobby, you did so well for your first time."

Annie stays on my lap her breasts pressing into my chest. My cock is still deep inside her and semi-hard. We continue to kiss and make out. Then, I feel something odd coming from my mid sections. My dick stiffens some and the pressure of her weight pushing down causes a reaction. It feels like it does in the morning when I wake and have to piss. Then, before I know it, I start to urinate.

I think, 'Shit... Stop... Stop...," but I can't. I can't stop. My bladder starts to empty.

"Oh God. BOBBY!! BOBBY!!! You're peeing in me. Bobby! Stop!"

I hear her speaking, but my bladder continues to empty. I had way too much soda. I keep urinating then start to realize something; I am peeing all over myself.

When I wake, I'm lying in bed dressed with my zipper down and covered in piss. My computer is on. Once I move the mouse, I see the photo shoot of Annie in the bikini from my dream. I realize, I must have lain down after looking online and fell asleep. And, now, I am covered in pee, and cum I think. God, that was the most real wet dream, I have ever had.

At this point, I realize two things. One, I have to find a way to make Annie mine and make these dreams a reality. And, two, it's 5am Thursday morning, the day before Annie comes home. I have to get to her house and erase Steve's message.

Annie's House; Thursday in the AM

After I clean up my bed, shower, and dress, I have to get into Annie's house. Since it's early in the morning, I am able to sneak the key from my mother's Neighborhood Watch cabinet. She is Captain of the watch, so she has keys for most houses on the block. With the cover of early morning fog, I sneak into Annie's house through the backdoor with no one noticing.

Once inside, I find Annie's phone. Just my luck, Annie has a basic answering machine. If she had a voicemail system which required a password, my plan would fail, and I would not be able to erase her messages. However, with a basic machine, I have no problem accessing her messages. She has six messages.

The first two are from her agent telling her of an upcoming photo-shoot. My mind starts to drift back to her website and all her nude photos. With the adrenaline rush of my mission in my veins, I pull my focus back to the task at hand. Annie's soft-core site can wait.

The third message is from Steven. I hear Steve say, "Anna, I'm looking forward to our date. I know the party will be a load of fun...," he goes on for a bit. Then, the message ends with, "Anna, I'll meet you at your house at 6 PM sharp." This message must be from Wednesday. It must have been before he found out he could not make it. I left that message on the machine. I thought this would help his no show. Plus, the gem of him calling her the wrong name, twice, is golden.

Message four is about her cable being upgraded, and the fifth was her agent, again. She tells Annie a photo shoot will be in two weeks. She said, "Girl, you need to buy a cell phone. I have to use your machine to leave you reminders? Really! And, find someone to join you on the shoot. I can't make any part of the shoot."

Now, message six is the one I came for. It's the sad message from Steve. He tells her he can't make the start of the BBQ due to being forced to work a double shift. He hopes to make the end of the party, and he hopes she will understand and still be around. I hit delete and smile.

If Annie thinks the jerk stood her up, she will not listen to his excuses and Steve will be SOL (Shit Out of Luck). Plus, the party is at my house. It's my parents' summer BBQ, so I'll be there.

Before leaving Annie's house, I want to peek around. See if I can learn anything about what she likes, but the sun is up and people will be moving around, soon. Also, I need a nap to be at my best to complete my mission, and I realize I may need some help.

Thursday (after a long nap)

Saturday at the summer party, I have one goal. The same goals as every day this summer, win over Annie Ashley. First, I have to break up her would-be relationship with Steve. Also, I need to keep any other would-be suitors away from her.

I need my father's help, again. After eating a quick sandwich, I find him in the den watching basketball.

"Hey, Dad. How's the game?"

"Good, we're winning. How is your new "Job" going?"

"Great," I said keeping the secret that our neighbor is a soft-core porn actress and model. "I need your help."

"I'm watching the game. I'll help you know who wins in two hours."

"Not today! Saturday, at the Bar-B-Que."

"At the party? What help do you need? I have to do all the cooking and help your mother. Not you," replied my father never taking his eyes off the game.

"Well...um...dad, I need your help with Annie, the neighbor."

"With her? What? Need help cleaning her pool?" he said with an excited smirk. As he looks away from the game, I know he is imagining Annie in a bikini.

"NO! DAD! I need your help Saturday night at the party," I said. I told him most of my mission. I reveal to my father that I am interested in Annie. I explain about how she will be stood up and vulnerable. Going on, I inform him I need his help keeping all the guys from our neighborhood away from her, so I can have a shot.

"Son! She is too old for you. Are you serious? Tits and ass aren't everything."

"Dad, I am not proposing. I'm young and single. Are you going to help or not?" I said as I pull my cellphone out.

"She is too old for you. You're going to get your heart broken. She is hot, but not worth a broken heart."

I flip through my pictures and load the photo I took of Annie sun tanning while I mowed her yard. I hold the phone to him, so he can see the picture. I said two words, "Is she?" His eyes grow to the size of a tennis ball.

"What's the plan? I am your Goose, Maverick."

After a quick explanation of my plan, we discuss a game plan. It's simple. Keep guys away from Annie. My father understands the goal. He questioned again was I sure, but he realizes, I am young, dumb, and full of cum. So, there is no age difference that will discourage me from Annie.

Looking out the window, my father smiles, and says, "Looks like your cougar is home." I follow his glance and see Annie walking away from her cab pulling a suitcase. I need to talk to her, see her in person, and smell her perfume.

Annie's yard was mowed just the past weekend, but I don't care. I walk over and start mowing. I finish the entire yard with no sign of Annie. I am sweating and frustrated. With the scent of freshly mowed grass in my nostrils, I return the mower, and Then, I head to the pool to clean it out before leaving for home with my tail between my legs.

As I'm cleaning the leaves out of the pool, I see Annie. She is wearing a summer dress. A tight summer dress which is yellow and hugs her hips and displays a fair amount of cleavage. The smell of fresh cut grass mixes with the scent of her perfume. My heart races at the sight of her.

"Hi," I said with a large smile as she approaches. I know my smile covers half my face, but I cannot keep my boyishness under control.

"Hey Bobby, It's good to see you. How has your week?"

"Good. Not much happening," I said. Then, I asked about her trip, and how she is doing? She tells me her trip went good, but being home always makes her feel better.

"So...did you take photos on your trip for your... umm... site?"

Annie smiles and sits down at the pool's edge. She motions for me to join. We both have our feet in her cool wet pool, and she says, "Yes, Bobby. I did. I had a couple appearances and a photo shoot. So, I guess you checked out your 'tip'."

"Yes. And thank you. I enjoyed the 'tip'. You're gorgeous," I said looking away after our eyes locked together for a second. "I still can't believe you decided to share this with me."

"You are nice and your family, too. You're helpful and seem concerned about me, so I decided to share. But, you will keep it a secret. Right?"

"Definitely, I will tell no one. You're mine...Umm... my secret. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How long have you been modeling? How did you get into this type of modeling?"

"Nude modeling? It's Ok to say, 'Nude'. I have been nude modeling for about five years. I have been running my own site for about two. As for why," Annie said as she looks down at her chest the yellow dress revealing ample cleavage. "Let's say, 'I have good assets' that helped."

My eyes focus on her chest, and I speak to her curvaceous bosom when I say, "You sure do. Your assets are wonderful. I mean, sorry. I still can't believe you shared with me." My eyes finally move upward after a few seconds.

Annie smiles and our eyes meet again, "I wanted to share with you. I trust you. Hey, you're going to be at your parent's party, Saturday?"

I stand up and hold out my hand to help Annie up, and I reply, "Yes, I will. You?"

"Yes, that's where I am having my date with Steve. But, I am glad you'll be there, too. I'll ditch Steve some so we can hang out."

"Kool, I look forward to it," I said thinking about my plan.

As Annie stands and steps away from the pool, her sandal catches on the tile and she trips, slightly. I catch her in a full bear hug and hold her tight. I feel her overly voluptuous breasts pressing into my chest and her blond hair falls on my cheek as we hold each other. Annie smiles and says, "Thanks," as she turns her head up and our eyes meet.

My passion and desire for her overtake my action. As our eyes lock again, I bend down and kiss her. I smash my lips into her soft lips. I taste strawberry as I part my lips slightly. Annie kisses me back. We kiss deeply for at least a second or two, but it seems like a blink of an eye.

"Bobby. Oh, my... I...We... I'm older Bobby. I don't think we should. Plus, I have a date Saturday."

I smile after we release each other. "I know. It was just a kiss. A good kiss, but I understand. I will see you Saturday, Right?" I said slowly releasing the hug. Annie slowly releases, and I step away.

"Can I cut through your house, Annie?"

"Yeah. Sure."

I leave Annie and walk through her house heading to her front yard. On my way, I see she has a message. It's a call just five minutes ago. I play the message. To my surprise, it's Steve. He called to say, "HI", and he hopes to make the party an hour or so late. He hopes to see her at the BBQ. I delete the message. I have to prepare.

Friday

It's lunch before I wake up. The night before, I was up late running my plan for Saturday through my head. To finish the night, I ended the evening with a two-hour video game kill marathon of Call of Duty. Now, I am refreshed and energized to execute my plan, Capture Annie, named at 3AM. However, I have 24-hours to wait to start my plan's execution.

As I sit eating cereal, my cellphone buzzes. It's a text from Ted. Last night, while co-op playing Call of Duty, I explained, Capture Annie to him. He agreed to help at the summer party.

Cellphone, Text screen:

"Moring Bitch."

"Hey, why can't it be Saturday?"

"..."

"You're sad. I would say pussy whipped, but..."

"Fuck you!"

"Any more pics of her?"

"Fuck you!!"

"I thought of a new plan, 'Steal Annie'.

"Fuck You!!!"

"Man of a thousand words, today.

Have you thought, what if Steve calls, today?"

"Shit any ideas?"

"Get her out of the house."

"Genius!! How?"

"Bitch, do I have to do everything for you?"

"Yes "

"Take her to the falls."

"Yeah, it's an hour out-of-town.

And girls like nature. Right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Let me ask Rosie

And her sisters."

"Thanks, Bitch. I'll let you know how it goes."

"Send me pics!"

"Hold your breath."

Cellphone closed.

I finish eating and clean up my mess. As I am about to leave the kitchen, my mother walks in wearing dirty gardening gloves. The smell of shit is strong, and I see her hair is pulled out her ponytail in places. I assume she has been fertilizing her roses.

"How's the rose garden, mom?"

"Good, I think they will bloom nicely this year. I already have a few opening. But, I could use some help. Hint Hint."

"Mom, I would, but I am taking Annie to the falls, today. Well, I hope," I said ending softly not knowing how to talk her into going.

"OK, dear. I understand, but she might be busy."

"Why do you say that?"

"There's a car in her driveway."

With alarm and eager, I say, "Steve's!"

"No, it's definitely not his. It's a new black, pretty, Escalade."

As I am already out of the house with curiosity boiling, I yell back, "OK."

In Annie's driveway is an extended, jet black, tinted windows Escalade. I think, 'Please, be her agent.' I walk to her front door with no idea of what I am going to say as I knock on her door. In the past, when I knocked on Annie's door, I am greeted by Annie, usually barely dressed. Not this time.

A mountainous African-American man answers the door. He is dressed in a black suit that does nothing to hide the fact three guns are hidden under his coat. Two guns are his tree size arms, and the third looks to be a Colt 1911-45. I lean my head back to look the giant in the eyes. Not a single word comes to my lips just the thought, 'Fuck... this is not her agent'. I heard a message from her agent. Her agent is female. Is this her boyfriend? FUCK!

"What?" boomed from the giant's mouth.

"I... um... Annie home?"

"She's busy, and not buying anything. Go away!" the giant thundered down to me.

I stand in the door stunned. The door starts to close when I hear Annie's voice. She says, "Thor, it's my neighbor. He's OK. Let him in."

A Pause...

"Yes, let him," said another female voice. One, I think I have heard before.

The giant name Thor, of course, opens the door and steps to the side, so I can enter. As I walk into Annie's house, I notice three things. One, Annie is sitting in her living at her couch dressed in a dark blue business suit which is completely formal. Two, next to Annie on the couch is an older Asian lady in a black business suit whose appearance is more professional. Plus, the gold and diamond ring on every finger implies this lady is wealthy. I assume the lady is the other female voice, I heard. Third, behind the Asian lady is another mountainous man. The second mountain has more girth compared to the height of the other. Both men appear to be able to crush me with one hand.

I walk into the living room. The room is filled with the smell of sweet, rich, dark spice perfume, and the Asian lady stands and steps my way. The smell grows stronger, and she holds her hand out with a smile on her face. At the same time, Thor steps closer to me. Thor's action implies, 'if I make one wrong move towards the lady, I'm a smashed bug.' My only move is to slowly raise my hand.