My New Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Parker makes a video for James.
5.4k words
4.79
12.5k
21

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
286 Followers

Over the next few weeks, we had near-nightly "training sessions" that were similar to the first one. James would send me a text in the evening and instruct me to set up my room to his liking, lighting and all. I would ride the rubber fuck stick while he provided reassurance and instructions over the phone. He had me practicing during the day too when he wasn't home. He even got me to do it in the bathroom at my office. I always had to send photo proof.

Every so often, I would wake up to a box at my front door that contained a new, slightly larger toy. The last one was so big that it took me a while just to get the head inside for the first time. I received a few more pictures from him over that time but they never included his entire dick. Don't get me wrong. What he sent me was still incredibly hot but it was killing me slowly not being able to see him, completely, in the flesh.

We ran into each other on numerous occasions and typically talked about normal day-to-day things. He would always make suggestive comments here and there. I noticed that he would never touch me. Sometimes, he'd even go out of his way not to. It was endlessly frustrating. I think he was doing it to get a reaction out of me. He always cracked a smile when he saw my shorts or pants tent up around him.

I woke up one morning to a text from James that said, "I have to go to New York for a business trip. I'll be back at the end of the week. You will send me a video of you using dildo #3 tomorrow -- more instructions on that tomorrow. After that you will rest your ass I get back. You've got a big weekend ahead of you. Rest up"

My morning wood jumped a bit when I read the end of his text. I was desperately hoping this would finally be the week that he takes me for real. I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. I also didn't know if I was physically capable of going up to a larger size dildo so I was also hoping this was the end of training for my hole's sake.

That night, after a monotonous day at work, I lay in bed with the curtains wide open wishing James was in the building next door giving me directions to get off in front of him. I realized that tonight was the first night he didn't specifically forbid me from masturbating. Every previous night that we hadn't had a training session he forbade me from getting off. He wanted me to save it for the following night. The curtains were to be opened at all times. To keep me accountable.

My dick was hard and leaking while I scrolled through my personal collection of photos of James. I started slowly stroking as I studied this immaculate man. His hairy, built chest looked like the perfect place to hold on while he railed me. His abs would flex and constrict with each powerful thrust of his hips, I imagined. That thick cock with its uncut head plowing me into oblivion until he spilled his plentiful seed into my willing hole. I scrolled to the photo of him smiling with cum splattered over his face. I imagined him fucking me, missionary style, and me jacking myself to completion only to recover and look up to see that handsome face smiling back at me, covered in the cum he had just fucked out of me. That did it for me and I blasted an ample load onto my abs and chest. I wanted to send a picture to James and show him what he did to me but I was never to contact him without being contacted by him first.

***

The following day arrived and passed, just as uneventfully as the day prior. I knew that night I would be making a video for James so I cleaned up well in the shower and even trimmed the hairs around my ass and taint. I wanted him to have the best view. I had just finished drying off when my phone pinged.

"Read the following instructions carefully. You will place your phone on the kitchen counter, screen up, with the camera overhanging the edge of the counter to record yourself. Below that, you will attach dildo #3 to the cabinet using the suction cup. Using your laptop's webcam, you will also record yourself from the side. Place the laptop on the floor, to your left, and make sure the screen is angled so that it captures everything, including your face. Fuck yourself to completion, taking however long you wish, and send me both videos. Neither will be shared with or showed to anyone without your explicit approval."

I was standing there in the bathroom, naked as the day I was born, still holding my towel in my hand. My dick was rock hard. This was getting so hot and I couldn't wait to record myself for him. I really felt at ease with him and that I could trust him. I knew he wouldn't show anyone without asking. He was dominant and assertive but gentle, kind, and respectful at the same time.

I quickly gathered everything I'd need and ran downstairs to set up. I was very eager to please him and wanted everything to be perfect. I ended up making a short recording to make sure I had the angles right, quickly finding out I needed padding for my knees. I threw down a folded blanket and once everything was set, I lubed up the dildo and hit record on both my phone and laptop.

I inched my way back onto the thick dildo #3, feeling it pry me open. Even after using this one several times already I still had trouble initially. Eventually, the head popped in and I moaned loudly in response. The pressure stretching my ring set off a cascade of electricity in my body. My erect penis jumped up and down at the sensation and I began leaking onto the blanket below me.

I started by making minor movements in and out, only taking in a few inches at a time and then coming back out although not completely. I continued this for several minutes, moving down by about an inch each time as I felt my ass relax. The entire time I hadn't even touched my dick and it was now flowing a steady stream of precum. I knew the second I touched myself I'd blow my load instantly. I wanted it to last and looked over at my computer screen to see how long I'd been recording -- 4 minutes, 36 seconds.

"Damn, I need to work on my stamina," I thought silently.

While looking at the computer screen I saw myself fucking my ass back onto the large dildo, my hard cock bouncing with each thrust. My arms looked defined supporting me up like that on my hands and knees and my ass jiggled with each plunge onto the thick pole. I arched my back and the new direction of the dildo pushed it hard against my prostate. I moaned loudly and knew I was getting close without touching my dick.

Ever since James had been training me I was experiencing hands-free orgasms quite regularly. Before him, I'd never had one so it was a thrilling new addition to my sex life. I don't know if it was the fact that he made me so horny and forced me to delay orgasm, save it up, and ride the edge or if the thrill of exhibitionism was the secret, but I was happy for whatever was making it happen.

I thrust more aggressively now and was riding an edge trying frantically to push myself over without physically stimulating my penis. James always said he was proud of me when the anal stimulation alone was enough to make me cum. He told me that it showed that I was born to be a bottom. He could tell, each time I fucked myself in front of him, that I was truly focused on pleasuring him, or in those instances, the dildo. A true, submissive bottom does not think about or consider their own penis unless instructed to do so, he would say. I tried to emulate this each time I performed for him and he seemed to be happy with my progress.

Watching myself on the computer screen, picturing James' buff body behind me thrusting in and out, I pushed back hard until my ass cheeks were pushed flat up against the counter. I threw my head back and groaned loudly. My entire body began to tingle and my cock was pulsating frantically until it fired off several shots of thick cream all over the kitchen tile beneath me. The last few drops trickled out and fell onto the blanket below my knees.

"Holy fuck," I said.

I breathed heavily for several moments, recovering from a powerful orgasm. I looked over at the computer and stopped the recording. It was 7 minutes, 8 seconds long. I was proud of myself for even lasting that long although James had certainly been trying to get me to last for at least ten minutes each time. I hoped he wouldn't be disappointed.

I was exhausted as I stood up to stop the recording on my phone. I cleaned off the dildo and wiped the floor clean. I wanted to show James that I immediately did as instructed so I quickly sent off both videos. I knew he'd likely watch both in full before responding so I had time to rinse off in the shower again and clean my now aching hole.

I had just climbed into bed, sleepy from the earth-shattering orgasm earlier when my phone lit up with a new text. It was from James and said, "Wow, that was exactly what I was looking for. Good job, kid. I could tell you wanted to get yourself off with your hand earlier and I commend you on your restraint to focus solely on your ass. I hope you are able to exhibit such control when I am finally inside of you. We still have work to do to build up your stamina."

The anticipation and tease were awful. But I was rock hard yet again. I beamed with pride as I read his message. I was glad that he noticed I resisted the urge to jerk off and that it made him happy. I wanted nothing more than to make him happy.

Just then a photo appeared on my phone from him with the caption, "Look what you made me do to the coffee table in this hotel suite." I opened the photo to see a black, granite coffee table absolutely covered in thick, white cum. You could tell where the last few drops had fallen and the farthest shot was at least 3 feet beyond that. I was impressed and extremely turned on. I was a little disappointed that the photo didn't include any of James' body in it but I had a good stash to review before bed.

Another message appeared that read, "You are now forbidden to get off until I am back. You are also forbidden to put anything in your ass including your fingers. You will receive further instructions on Friday before I return. Respond if you understand."

I texted back, "I understand, sir."

I groaned, rolling over on my side, my aching cock wanting a second release of the night after seeing James' massive load. I began to fall asleep thinking about the videos I had made and what other people would think if they saw them. Would they get as turned on as James? I started to hope that James might show them to someone else.

***

I woke up the following morning and stood up out of bed, naked with my hard-on standing proudly per usual. I went to the bathroom and struggled to urinate in the toilet with my dick angled upwards so aggressively. Once I was able to relieve myself, my boner luckily started to deflate. I was dreading the day ahead as I was not permitted to get off or put anything in my ass. Luckily though, James was scheduled to return the following day.

I had just thrown on some running shorts preparing to burn off some steam when my phone pinged. It was a text from James that said "I was just talking with a buddy of mine from college today. He's down about his wife not giving him any and I want to cheer him up. Would it be okay if I sent him those videos from last night?" it said. "I've known him since we were young and I trust him completely. I know he'll really enjoy them."

I jumped with excitement knowing someone else might watch me fuck myself in my own kitchen until I blasted a load all over the tile floor without even touching my dick. Before meeting James, I never would have imagined myself being so excited in this situation. I was accustomed to topping and being somewhat aggressive at that and now I was at the complete mercy of another man. I was curious as to why he would think a married man would want to watch but I figured he must be bisexual.

"If you trust him then I trust him. I hope he likes what he sees," I replied casually.

"Oh, he will," James sent back quickly.

I went for a run before I let my penis reach peak erection. The day dragged on and I had to work a later shift so by the time I was leaving the office it was well after 7 pm. I decided to stop by the gym to get a good workout in and clear my head from the constant thoughts of James and the weekend he had planned for me. I also wanted to look my best just in case he finally decided to have his way with me.

***

I walked into my local gym and scanned my card with the guy at the front desk. He told me the gym would be closing in a little over an hour. I walked into the only locker room (as it was a gym exclusively for men) and the door swung open with a creaking sound. I had come to know that sound well over the years. There had been several occasions previously when the sight of the sexy clientele who frequented this gym pushed my hormones to the brink and I found myself quickly trying to jack off in the showers before anyone caught me. That creaking door always served as my warning that someone may be approaching.

I found an empty locker and stripped off my work clothes. Standing there only in my gray briefs, I rummaged through my bag to find my workout shorts and shirt. As I started to slip my shorts up my toned legs, I glanced up to see a very tall man walking past my row of lockers towards the door to the gym. He definitely gave me a once-over with his eyes and after, he was almost squinting at me. It was like he was trying to place where he knew me from. He was hot but I tried to push those thoughts away.

He continued walking and out the creaking door into the gym. Once I was dressed I too stepped out into the gym ready to get a workout in with what time I had left. About 30 minutes in I was working up a good sweat on the pull-up bar, hitting set after set, while watching my defined biceps curl up each time in the mirror. I noticed the tall man from the locker room was doing squats behind me. I could see him clearly in the mirror. I jumped down from the bar and slowly drank from my water bottle while I continued to watch him, hoping the mirror would keep him from realizing what I was doing.

He was about 6'5" towering over everyone else in the gym. He had brown hair that was styled neatly despite the fact he had clearly been working out hard. The part of his shirt encircling his neck was soaked through and he had dark spots under each arm. He was rather far away when you consider the extra distance looking in the mirror so I wasn't able to appreciate much about the details of his body but I could tell he was ripped.

I continued on with my workout, trying hard to keep myself distracted from men and sex. I moved between several pieces of equipment over the next half hour. I kept a close eye on the tall stud and a few times I saw him looking back at me. At one point, shortly after I had finished a few sets of squats, a crooked smile appeared on his face and I think he winked at me. I felt my cock twitch slightly and dreaded the night and following day as I wouldn't be able to relieve the aching urge deep within my balls and ass. I didn't know why I thought it was a good idea to come to the gym.

After finally feeling like I had accomplished what I came to do, I grabbed my towel and headed toward the locker room. I realized then that the tall guy was the last one still working out. The employee at the front desk had headphones in and was clearly watching straight porn on his phone. He didn't even look up as I went into the locker room.

I saw and heard that the locker room was empty which wasn't all that surprising considering the gym was closing in about 15 minutes. I stripped completely in front of my locker and threw my soaked clothes in the dry pocket on the side of my bag. I didn't have a shower towel yet and they were over by the showers at the end of the room so I threw my sweat towel in the bin and walked through the locker room in my birthday suit.

My cock was at its typical flaccid length at 3.5". My balls swayed back and forth as I walked into the small corridor. The showers here were old school. It was a very large room, separated from the main locker room by a short and narrow hallway. The shower room was covered, floor and walls, in white tile. There were 3 poles jutting up from the floor spread equidistant across the room. Each pole contained 4 shower heads. There were no dividers leaving you completely exposed to and facing, the 3 other men showering at the same pole as you. The ceiling had lights that were far too bright for a communal shower but that's what I loved about this place. It provided the best opportunity to check out the packages of the other men here.

That being said, it also made it nearly impossible to hide an erection. I had found myself awkwardly turning my body to avoid detection on one too many occasions. Given it was empty, I chose a showerhead at random and turned the water on. As I stepped under the warm water, instantly relaxing, I heard that familiar sound of the door to the gym opening and closing.

I had just rinsed the shampoo from my head when someone walked up to my right side. My head was still tucked under the water so I could only see his bare feet and legs as he stopped directly across the pole in front of me. He turned on the shower head across from me and I saw the water begin to run down his ripped calves. His feet were large, probably some of the biggest I'd ever seen, with a bit of hair on top.

He turned around before I could see what he was packing but I was delighted to see a beautiful, hairless ass before me. There was some dark hair just protruding from his crack, water running down his back into that cleft between his solid globes. The muscles in his back moved around as he rubbed shampoo through the hair on his head. As soon as I saw how tall he was I recognized him as the man from the gym and locker room earlier.

My cock definitely awakened at the sight of this muscle god and I waited in anticipation for him to turn around. I was not disappointed when he did. Out of respect, I should have been looking into his face when he turned around but my mind was on one thing and it was seeing this man's dick.

He turned around to face me and what I saw was the longest cock I'd ever seen. Longer than any I'd seen in porn, flaccid anyway. It was at least 7 inches long and looked completely soft. It was about the same thickness as mine which made it appear even longer. His balls lay low in his lightly-haired sac but they were no match for his cut dick head which hung about 3 inches past those smooth balls. His pubes were brown and untamed adding to the masculinity of the image across from me.

I know I looked longer than I should have but this was without a doubt one of the most well-endowed men I'd ever seen. I finally scanned my vision up his torso to see ripped 8-pack abs and beautiful pecs across his broad chest. He didn't have any hair on his chest but had a nice trail running up to his navel. His nipples were pink and small compared to his muscled-up body. Once I finally scanned the entire 6'5" frame in front of me, my eyes finally landed on his face which I was able to see up close for the first time.

He was hot, probably close to James' age, and smirking at me while his eyebrows were raised slightly. He laughed and said, "You enjoy what you saw, kid?"

When he said 'kid' I was instantly taken back to phone conversations with James coaching me and encouraging me to take more of those thick dildos into my ass. My cock twitched and it was then I realized my gawking at this man sent my dick from flaccid to completely erect. Looking down I saw my dick head and piss slit looking back up at me, my boner pointed straight towards the ceiling. I was mortified but glad there wasn't anyone else around.

I tried to play it off as cool as I could as there was no denying it at that point and said, "Yeah, you know, it looks like I did."

jaero6900
jaero6900
286 Followers
12