My New Neighbor Ch. 09

Story Info
The hotel room is the site of a wild threesome.
9.5k words
4.83
9.6k
13

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers

I woke up to the warmth of the sunlight coming in through the large, open window. The view was even more incredible during the day and I could see tall towers in every direction. I rolled over and noticed that James was gone. I looked over at the clock and was shocked to see it was almost eleven in the morning. I couldn't remember the last time I slept in that long. Although it was about nine back home in Colorado.

I slowly climbed out of bed and walked over to the glass wall making up the floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the view. I was still nude and my ever-present morning erection stood out proudly. Being almost 50 floors up, I figured no one could see in but then again, I always loved to put on a show.

I turned around to use the bathroom when I saw a handwritten note from James that read, "Had to run and didn't want to wake you. Meet me at 300 W 40th whenever you wake up"

I had no idea what James had planned. I quickly showered, got dressed, and left the hotel. I took the subway, walked a few blocks to the address, and found myself in front of a beer hall. It wasn't even noon so I was curious as to why I was meeting him here but I went inside the door.

Looking across the large seating area which was filled with long rows of tables that were largely empty, I spotted James. There was someone sitting across from him with his back to me. As I got closer I realized it was Cameron. My heart suddenly started beating faster and for some reason I was nervous.

Before I reached the table, James spotted me and motioned for me to sit next to him. I took a seat across the table from Cameron who looked undoubtedly sad. He had a large beer in front of him as did James.

"Hi Cameron," I said cheerfully. "I wasn't expecting to see you but it's a pleasant surprise."

"We're drinking today, kid," Cameron said somberly.

"Cam's not doing great right now, Parker. Why don't you go up and grab yourself a beer and we'll talk," James said with a slight smile.

I was confused and afraid of what they might say but I didn't question it. I ordered a beer from the woman behind the counter, paid, and returned to the table.

I had just taken a sip when Cameron said, "My wife found the messages, photos, and videos that you guys sent me. She also nearly walked in on me last night jerking off to the two of you fucking. She threw me out and I'm pretty sure she's going to ask for a divorce."

My mouth fell open and I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. Should I apologize for partially being the reason? Thankfully he continued without waiting for a response after taking a long swig from his glass.

"If I'm being honest with myself, I've been having conflicting thoughts for a while now. Long before you came along, Parker. James and I were very close in college and almost became much more than friends if it hadn't been for my outdated reservations about sex and sexuality. When James told me he and his wife were divorcing and he was planning to move out to Colorado, I planned to leave my wife," Cameron said.

I was even more shocked and looked over to James who just nodded and looked back to Cameron who continued.

"But that was also the day I found out she was pregnant," Cameron said. "I decided then I was going to make it work. For the baby. But then you came into James' life and then into mine and I can't stop thinking about both of you."

He was looking at me with tears welling up in his eyes. My heart broke for him and I reached out to grab his hand across the table. He started to withdrawal his hand but then squeezed it tightly and began to weep silently. His head lowered toward the table. I looked to James who gave a sympathetic look and wrapped an arm around my shoulders to pull me into him while I continued to hold Cameron's hand.

Cameron used a napkin to wipe his face and composed himself before saying, "So when it happened last night, I called James immediately. I had nowhere else to go."

That explained James sneaking out onto the balcony late last night. Something I thought that I may have dreamt about until then.

"That's when he told me to catch the first flight to New York. I landed earlier this morning and we've been here ever since," Cameron said raising his glass before taking another sip.

"So... we are not sober," James said before chuckling slightly. This caused Cameron to crack a smile at first before all three of us busted out laughing.

"Oh my god, I needed that," Cameron said wiping tears from his eyes.

"I think what you also need is a distraction," James said, placing his hand on his friend's forearm and giving it a light squeeze. "So what do you boys say we head back to the hotel?"

I had barely touched my beer but it was early and I now had two hung studs asking to take me back to the hotel. It was the easiest question I'd ever answered.

"I like the sound of that," I said smiling at Cameron. He just nodded and we stood up. We made our way out to the sunny street and walked towards the metro station.

As we reached the stairs and started making our way down towards the platform Cameron leaned over and said, "I'm sorry for crashing your time with James."

"Don't be," I replied quickly. "I'm really happy you're here." I looked over towards James who smiled back at me. Cameron suddenly pulled me in towards him and wrapped his arms around me. I sank into his chest as he held me on the platform while we waited for our train.

"Hey, don't make me jealous over here," James said.

Cameron finally released me, looked down at me from his towering height, and said, "Thanks, buddy" before playfully heckling James about his comment.

The train arrived and we jumped on. It was largely empty and we found space near the back where it was just the three of us. James and Cameron sat on the opposite side of the car from me. The train doors eventually closed and we began humming along the tracks.

As we bumped along I looked up and down at the two hunks before me. I couldn't believe my luck. They were both absolute studs and I quickly realized how horny I was. Maybe it was the subway car that reminded me of yesterday or the two muscular, older men across from me with large bulges displayed in their pants between spread legs.

Without thinking I licked my lips slightly as I took in the site. I saw a devilish grin appear on Cameron's face and he said, "Is this where it happened yesterday? This where you blew a load in your pants, bud?"

James began laughing hysterically and teasingly hit Cameron on the arm. Cameron joined James in laughing uncontrollably and I couldn't help but join in.

"Shut the fuck up," I said jokingly with a smile across my face. "It was all your fault."

"And yours," I said looking at James.

They both recovered from laughing as we heard our stop announced overhead. We exited the train and Cameron gave my ass a playful slap as I bounded up the stairs in front of them.

Emerging from the dark underground back onto the sunny street, I turned around to take in the city sights. Buildings towered above us in every direction and it was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. Both men watched me for a few moments as I looked around in awe.

"I think we need a photo," James said. He suddenly stopped a woman walking by and asked her to take our photo.

We lined up with the best part of the skyline in the background. I stood between the two studs and we all smiled for a few quick photos. Just before the last photo was taken, James pinched my ass cheek causing me to jump slightly and look in his direction. He began cracking up again which caused Cameron to do the same.

The two drunk idiots kept laughing while I thanked the woman and took James' phone back. I looked through the photos and the first two were great. All three of us were smiling and looked happy. The third showed a look of confusion and shock on my face and James and Cameron were clearly laughing hard. It was actually a cute photo but I knew as soon as I showed them they'd laugh even harder.

I was right and they were in tears laughing and joking around as we walked up to the hotel. They had barely stopped laughing when we reached our floor. We walked down the hallway and James opened the room with his key. The front desk had placed Cameron's bags just inside the door which he took and threw in the bedroom before using the bathroom.

"Well, I sure could use a shower," Cameron said to us as he exited the bathroom, peeling off his shirt to reveal his ripped upper body. "Care to join me, boys?"

I looked to James who nodded before I said, "Definitely."

We followed a shirtless Cameron back into the large bathroom and James went to the toilet to drain his bladder. Cameron reached into the shower to turn on the water then turned back towards me. He gripped my hips and pulled me into him. He leaned down and began to kiss me gently. I reached my hands up to his meaty, hairless pecs before finding his nipples and lightly tracing my fingertips around them. He exhaled deeply through his nose as we continued to kiss.

We broke our kiss as we heard the toilet flush and James appeared from the small room containing the toilet. James slowly lifted his shirt over his head to reveal his hairy chest. He walked up and grabbed my shirt to pull it over my head. He and Cameron both laid hands on my bare chest and lightly slid them around. My cock was responding in my pants being in front of these two shirtless, older hunks.

They both seemed to be on the same wavelength as, without speaking, they both turned me around and pulled my pants and underwear down over my ass. After passing my meaty globes, my clothes simply fell to the floor and I was left naked facing the bathroom mirror. I watched as the two men gazed at my ass with craving hunger in their eyes. Cameron and James then began to unbutton their own pants and as I turned around they were both pushing the clothes down from their lower bodies.

We were all three of us naked as the day we were born. My cock was already almost completely erect. The two older men in front of me had much better control over their bodies. Even though they were both flaccid, their penises were much more impressive than mine was in its nearly erect state.

Cameron turned around first to walk into the shower and directly under the warmed stream of flowing water. James took my hand and guided me into the shower in front of him. His other hand slid down to lightly cup my ass as I stepped in to join Cameron.

Soon we were all soaking wet. Their hands were all over my body and I was in heaven. I was rock hard and yet no one had even touched my cock. James distributed soap to all of us and we soaped each other up from head to toe. The two of them lathered each other's upper bodies while I focused on their cocks and balls. Cameron's dick began to respond as I slowly massaged soap through his untamed pubes and gently rubbed his balls. I slid my hand along the growing shaft to clean it from tip to base and I heard him moan quietly above me.

I then cleaned every inch of James' impressive shaft and balls. I watched him tip his head back and sigh as I washed him thoroughly. We all stepped under the water to rinse the soap off. James angled my face towards him and began making out with me before he dunked his head under the water and Cameron placed his lips on mine.

After we were sufficiently cleaned, we stepped out and dried off. I couldn't wipe the wide smile from my face as I watched the two of them walk over towards the bed. They got there before me and as I walked out of the bathroom I looked over toward the bed. They were sitting there, naked, with their legs spread before them and their backs against the headboard. James' thick, uncut cock rested along his right thigh while Cameron's long, cut dick was slowly growing out in front of him. I had a flashback of the first night that I had the two of them in James' room.

My throbbing erection led the way as I made my way onto the bed in between them. I sat down on my knees in front of them. They both had a leg up against me and I slowly rubbed each of their thighs.

"Can I ask you something, Cameron?" I said timidly.

"Anything, buddy," Cameron said.

"What did you mean earlier when you said that you and James might have been more than friends had it not been for your outdated reservations about sex?" I asked.

Cameron looked to James who nodded before he answered, "Well, one night in college, James and I were at a party trying to get laid, and surprisingly both struck out which was quite rare for us back then."

"I can imagine," I said smiling.

"We got back to James' dorm room and were both horny and drunk," Cameron continued. "James offered to blow me if I returned the favor. Of course, I agreed thinking only then about getting head."

Cameron then reached a hand over to lightly squeeze James' shoulder and said, "This guy went first and gave me a piss-poor but enthusiastic blow job."

"Oh, fuck off, man," James said jokingly. "It was my first time."

"When it came time for me to reciprocate, I freaked out and told James that it was 'too gay'," Cameron said with air quotes. "I ran out of there and made James feel like shit. I know that's the reason we began to drift apart and it was all my fault. Later in the year I drunkenly fucked one of our club teammates. I thought it might be easier if it wasn't my best friend but I still couldn't bring myself to suck his dick. It was stupid. James and I both ended up moving away right after college and settling down with our wives."

I could see Cameron's saddened look from earlier at the beer hall returning and I quickly tried to turn things around. "Well, you're all grown up now," I said with a smile. "I think it's time you finally pay him back."

"I second that," James said smiling.

"I don't know...," Cameron said cautiously looking down at James' growing penis.

"You did a pretty great job with mine a few nights ago," I said.

"No offense, kid, your cock isn't anything like that," Cameron said pointing to James' package.

"Wait. You blew Parker?" James asked as his eyes widened and eyebrows raised.

"Swallowed his load too," Cameron said with a smile. "And actually fucking loved it."

I looked over to see James smiling from ear to ear. James gripped his massive, still-growing tool by the base and said, "Well then get on over here and show me your skills, man. As Parker said, I think it's about time you finally returned that favor."

Cameron looked over at James' dick again and then moved onto his hands and knees. He crawled around me on the king-sized bed to lay on his stomach between James' spread legs. He reached up to grip the shaft where James' hand was and James put both of his hands behind his head and leaned back to enjoy the show.

"Matter of fact, you actually owe me two," James chimed in just as Cameron was about to put his uncut head to his lips. "After that night with the three of us in my shower."

Cameron just smiled and slightly shook his head before placing the uncut head on his outstretched tongue. He moved his tongue around and began probing inside the foreskin that covered the large head. James closed his eyes and sighed as his friend orally pleasured him.

I watched in awe as Cameron then wrapped his lips around the thick head and began to suck on the top 2-3 inches while slowly stroking the shaft.

"That feels real nice, Cam," James said softly as he placed a hand on Cameron's head and ran his fingers through Cameron's hair.

After a minute or so, Cameron lifted his head and said, "I don't know how you take as much of this as you do, Parker. My jaw already feels like it's going to break."

"It takes lots of practice," I said with a slight laugh.

"Why don't you get down there and help him out, buddy?" James said smiling.

I gladly slid down onto my stomach next to Cameron as James spread his legs further to make room for me. Cameron returned his lips to James' uncut head and I slid my head in underneath to take one of his large balls into my mouth. I suckled while Cameron continued to orally stimulate the head above me.

James was full-on moaning at this point and I moved over to take his other full nut in my mouth. After sucking on it for a few moments, I stuck out my tongue and slid it from the base of James' cock up the side towards the tip. My tongue contacted Cameron's mouth and he released the head so we could both suck on the shaft and head from either side.

Cameron continued his gentle stroking of James' thick cock which caused the foreskin to slide back and forth over the glistening head. James had a hand on the back of both of our heads and guided us along his massive tool. Cameron moved his head down to start licking James' sac hanging between his legs. I took the opportunity to swallow as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. My tongue swirled around, sliding along every inch of the sensitive head.

I got up on all fours for a better angle and began deep-throating about seven inches of his thick cock. Cameron stopped licking his balls and allowed me to take over stroking the bottom part of James' shaft. Cameron just laid there gently stroking James' full balls and watched me use my mouth, throat, and hand to pleasure him.

"God damn, boys," James sighed. "This feels amazing."

"Tastes so good," I said coming up for air. Cameron grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards him. We made out as I continued to lightly stroke the saliva-soaked cock in front of us.

Cameron broke off the kiss and put his lips back around James' uncut head. He rolled onto his side while continuing to move his mouth up and down. I took the hint and kissed my way down Cameron's lean chest. I licked his nipples causing him to moan with James' large head in his mouth. After both nipples were standing tall, I released them and slid my tongue down his cut abs.

Cameron's cock, which was completely erect, pointed up towards his navel and easily reached above it. I gripped the meaty shaft with my hand and gently began to stroke him. This caused a bead of precum to be released at his cut head which I picked up with my tongue. Cameron's hand that had been massaging James' balls ran through my hair and gently guided my head down. I opened my mouth to take the top few inches of his long dick. I ran my tongue along his most sensitive areas and was rewarded with louder moans which were still muffled by James' fat cock.

When I turned to take more of Cameron into my mouth, my lower half had moved up the bed slightly towards the headboard. One of James' spread legs was underneath my waist and my erect dick actually became wedged between the underside of his knee and the bed. Each time I pushed more of Cameron's long pole down my throat, I felt my sensitive cock being rubbed on both sides by James' leg and the bedspread.

James noticed and gripped one of my ass cheeks. He encouraged me to hump the bed and his leg as I continued to pleasure Cameron. He removed his hand only to return it a few seconds later with wet fingers that he must have sucked on. His fingers glided in between my muscular globes and found my hole. First, he just teased the entrance while Cameron and I continued to bob in tandem on our respective partner's cocks.

I found myself poking my ass up further into the air trying to get some penetration from James' fingers. He granted my wish and slid two of his thick fingers into my willing hole. I groaned around Cameron's cock. It responded by twitching and releasing more precum which I hungrily consumed.

James kept his hand still as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth. The digital stimulation along with my penis sliding along the bed and his leg had me moaning continuously. I could hear occasional moans from Cameron but mainly just a lot of slurping noises as his mouth accommodated the monster between James' legs.

jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers