My New Neighbors

Story Info
Spying on my new neighbors gets me into a little trouble.
3.6k words
4.41
23.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My New Neighbors

By: Lace Monroe

Oh! Glorious masturbation! Yes, I often masturbate, I have to, my husband is very vanilla. I guess that's my way of saying he's plain and boring. When he wants sex, I'm almost asleep when suddenly I hear him moan lightly. He starts to play with his cock, we don't talk, we don't kiss, we don't cuddle. He just lays there playing with his soft dick, breathing heavy trying to get hard. I lay still staring up at the ceiling, listening to him breathe deeply for what seems like the longest time. When he's ready, he finally rolls over telling me to spread my legs. I do as I'm told and after about two minutes fucking me, he cums inside me before rolling off me going to sleep.

Wow! What a lover. Thinking back to the day we were married, the moment I said, "I do!" Knowing now what I wish I knew then, I should of said, "I don't."

Once he falls asleep, I get up, wrapping my bathrobe around me, walking downstairs to the couch. It's dark, I love the way the moonlight cuts through the trees slightly illuminating my living room with a aura of silver glaze. I sit comfortably on the sofa in complete silence, slowly opening my robe, spreading my legs touching myself. At first I imagine different scenarios of this wild passionate lover, the body of a Greek God taking me and fucking me, or maybe two or three men having their way with me. I do have this rape fantasy that always seems to get me hot. Often I would read a chapter or two in my sexy novel until I begin to feel my pussy become sopping wet. Often fetching a big banana or an over sized cucumber from the fridge and shoving it up my cunt pretending it was some man's cock inside me.

Last month, this lovely black couple moved in next door. The house was up for sale for the longest time, I'm glad to see that 'For Sale' sign finally come down. The couple moving in caught my curiosity as I watch from a distance. He's a very big black man, well defined, she's a curvaceous black woman, gorgeous body with big breasts. Again and again I find myself watching both of them from my upstairs bedroom window mostly out of selfish eagerness. The man often wears tank tops showing off his broad shoulders and his hulky arms, she runs around in too small tight fitting shorts and small tops. When I'm upstairs I find myself spying on both of them, seeing them both outside in the driveway, walking in and out of their garage to their car. My upstairs bedroom window also overlooks a partial view of their back yard, so I can see directly into their Jacuzzi. There have been many times I see them both soaking in the Jacuzzi late at night and on one occasion, I've seen them having sex.

I just can't seem to stop spying on both of them, always being pulled to my upstairs window, my mind clouded with thoughts of arousing fantasy and naughty sex. Recently both have been the focus of my sexual thoughts, irresistibly finding my fingers rubbing my clit whirling me into a sexual frenzy.

One Saturday night, it's 11:30, my husband is downstairs asleep on the couch. I sneak a peek from my upstairs window parting the curtain seeing the Jacuzzi illuminating that bubbling turquoise water, seeing the steam rise and evaporate into the cool crisp air. A few moments later she walks out naked with a towel draped over her shoulder. Then I see him, he's naked also, seeing both of them climb into the Jacuzzi. It takes a moment for me to catch my breath, my heart beating fast... oh my god, look at that cock, never have I seen a dick that big before. I slip my hand between my thighs touching myself imagining him fucking me, being so thick, I'm not sure it would fit all the way inside me. I see her sitting next to him, both drinking Champagne. I watch as they kiss taking little sips of Champagne, watching as they kiss and him playing with her dark nipples. Instantly I become jealous, wishing my life would be more like theirs. After a while I watch as he lifts himself up unto the edge of the Jacuzzi, his dick rock hard. She calmly slips between his legs and begins to suck his cock. Instantly I orgasm.

On those certain nights I couldn't sleep, I would often bring myself to orgasm seeing their image in my mind, her with that big cock in her mouth. Whenever I need a quick fix sexually, I would peek out my window watching them both in the Jacuzzi and that would usually do the trick.

One day I'm out in the front of my house seeing them both in the garage. She waves at me, I muster the courage to walk over and say hello. Both greet me warmly, thanking me for welcoming them to the neighborhood. I'm even more wet standing next to him, he's so tall. My husband ignores them, he's prejudice, but I think their a lovely couple.

Over the next few months we become friendly, having subtle conversations while standing in the front yard, his name is Maurice and her name is Tamara greeting one another while leaving or coming home from work. Then the unexpected happens. Tamara invites me over to a party on Saturday night. I tell my husband excited to go but he doesn't want no part of it, so I plan to go alone.

On Saturday night I mosey next door, walking up the cobblestone pathway to the noticing their front door slightly open. I push on it ever so lightly stepping inside. At first I feel like an intruder but immediately I'm recognized by Tamara wearing this hot pink micro bikini. I can't believe how hot she looks, the top barley covering her nipples. Graciously she hugs me, welcoming me, pulling me further inside their living room.

"Thanks for coming dear, where's your husband?"

"He's not feeling well, it's just me."

Just then her husband Maurice walks in the room greeting me, he's shirtless, wearing a pair of loose fitting jeans, his belt wrapped tight around his waist noticing the highly shined belt buckle. His abs not quite a six pack but firm, his arms tough, a way a man's arms should look. He grabs my arm gently escorting me into the living room, noticing a few other couples sitting around drinking. Other people run naked through the dark hallway laughing at everything, giggling with glee, eyes twinkling, feet flying, they run with abandon, afraid of nothing.

'What am I afraid of?' I ask myself. 'You are such a prude, your husband has ruined you.' My thoughts drive me crazy.

"What are you having?" Maurice asks me.

"What? I'm sorry?"

"What would you like to drink?"

"Oh, anything's fine, thank you," not being able to look away from the other people sitting there.

"First you must down this," Tamara frantically handing me a shot glass full of something.

"What's this?"

"Do you like Tequila?"

"I've never had Tequila."

"What? You never had Tequila? Well it's time you had some girl."

I can't take my eyes off her, she looks dazzling in her small fitting pink bikini, wishing I had her shapely figure. But what's more I can't get my eyes off him.

I swallow the shot, my throat burns. At first I don't like the taste, it's astringent, then Tamara hands me another shot, I swallow that one with out delay.

I feel funny, so free emotionally.

Maurice orders me to change into my bathing suit, to join them in the Jacuzzi.

At first I'm hesitant, then after that second shot of Tequila kicks in I'm feeling more daring. I confess I didn't bring my bathing suit. "Well go home and get it," his eyes sharpen, his voice stern as if snapping at me. "Or better yet go nude."

"Go nude?"

"Why not? We'll all go nude," his voice too smooth.

I ask Tamera for another shot of that delicious Tequila.

"Wow! You like it? Coming right up."

After my third shot I'm feeling a bit more fearless, stripping down to my bra and panties, feeling bare and vulnerable. I'm afraid but also desiring something my husband could never give me.

Maurice leers at me as he removes his jeans. He's not wearing underwear, his dick is abnormally big and stiff, not being able to take my eyes off it. He looks gorgeous.

"Do you know why we asked you to come over tonight?" Tamara asks me.

"No why?"

"We both noticed you."

"You noticed me what?"

"Watching from your window upstairs, you seem to be very interested in me and my husband."

"Oh, I um..." feeling embarrassed.

"We see you, looking at us through your upstairs window late at night spying on us."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be, but what the hell are you looking at?"

"I'm so sorry, it's just the two of you..."

"The two of us?... The two of us what?"

"The two of you are very sexy to me...but you're right I shouldn't be watching, that's rude."

"That's sweet," she interrupts... "You think were sexy?"

"Very!"

"But I still don't think it's appropriate to be spying on us."

"I'm so sorry, I won't do it again, I promise."

Tamara hands me a Strawberry Margareta as I take a small sip. It's a strong mix, immediately feeling its potency.

"What did you put in this?" I ask taking another sip.

"Too strong, do you want me to make you another one, less alcohol?"

"No, this is good."

"So let me ask you something?" What do you see me and my husband doing?"

At first I'm silent, not knowing how to answer.

"Have you ever seen us naked in the Jacuzzi?"

"Yes," I confess.

"Does it turn you on to see us naked?"

"Very," again confessing to her. My pussy becomes sopping wet, my wetness nearly dripping from between my legs.

"Have you ever watched us fuck?" Tamera steps closer to me.

I stare at her dumbfounded, my pulse racing.

"Have you?"

"I'm sorry, have I what?"

Tamara smiles..."Have you ever watched us fuck?"

"Yes, once."

"Really?"

"Yes." I'm beginning to feel dizzy, a strange sensation consumes me.

"I think I know what you want," leering at me with the most intense stare. I look over at her husband, peeking a look at his hard meaty cock, my heart sinks in my chest. Suddenly he approaches me stroking my hair, studying my face, his uncommon gentleness of his masculine hand lifts my hair up over my shoulder, bringing chills through my entire body. I'm aroused, feeling paralyzed, as a silent burst of terror erupts in my soul.

Softly he tells me to take off my panties and bra.

I look over at Tamera as she nods.

Nervously I slip off my panties allowing them to fall around my ankles, then I undo my bra letting the straps fall off my shoulders. I stand in front of him and her naked.

"Join us in the Jacuzzi," he says.

My gasp rise in my throat following them both outside to the Jacuzzi.

"Get in!" He demands.

There are two other couples soaking in the Jacuzzi. One couple began fucking right in front of me. Timidly I climb in, the water is so hot, sort of not used to steamy hot bubbly water, however by now the alcohol is really having an effect on me. As I slip down all the way in, I keep watching this couple fuck. The other couple in the Jacuzzi greets me, welcoming me to their fuck party.

Hi!" I say to them.

"So you live next door?" The woman asks me.

"Yes, just right next door," giggling nervously. I couldn't keep from looking over at the other couple fucking.

"We work with Maurice, we helped him move in. It's a lovely neighborhood."

"Yes, we moved here three years ago," I kept trying to mind my own business but more and more captivated by the couple fucking.

"Are you feeling a bit uncomfortable?" The woman asks me.

"No, why?"

"You know this is a sex party right?" The man asks me before standing up showing off his wet cock.

"Um? Yea I can see that."

"Are you here with someone?" The woman asks me.

"No, I'm here alone...I mean my husband couldn't make it tonight, he wasn't feeling well."

"Not feeling well or too fucking prude to show up?" The man giving me a devilish smile.

She begins to kiss her husband, boyfriend or whomever he was to her. I couldn't help but to stare, watching them kiss and spellbound by the other couple fucking.

The woman crawls onto her man, shoving her ass out of the water hovering over his cock. He slips his hard cock inside of her, now I'm watching both couples fuck, hearing both couples moan and grunt.

I'd become aroused, never had I seen this before. It's so erotic, the oddest feeling consumed me, feeling absolutely helpless. I slip my hand under the water rubbing my pussy feeling this sensual pleasure. I let out a little moan of sexual tension, both women look over their shoulder at me, suddenly I feel ashamed and out of place. I climb out of the Jacuzzi grabbing one of the many towels laid out on the table, drying myself off. I wrap the towel around my body walking back inside the house thinking I should just go home. Once inside I run into Maurice, "How do you like our party so far?"

"I...um want to thank you for inviting me, but..." staring at his tightly muscled arms.

"You're not going home are you?"

"I just don't think...I'm..."

"Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm good, it's just..."

"I know what you need."

"You do?"

"Yes, you need some hot sex," he tells me.

"I need what?"

"Yon need a real man to take care of it for you."

"Take care of it?" I whisper.

"Drop the towel," he demands.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," his voice demanding, his rich male delicious scent drives me crazy.

"Drop the towel let me look at you."

With a sudden impulse almost too quickly I obey, dropping the towel exposing my naked body, my chest and belly tighten with nervousness.

"Come over here," he demands.

Submissively I walk over to him.

He touches lightly between my legs, feeling through my pubic hair. I let out a warm breath, he probes his finger up inside my cunt slightly, prying apart my virginal lips, touching my moist clit. Again I squirm as he once again inserts his big finger up inside my tight cunt.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes!"

Softly he examines my hard nipples, carefully playing with them, pinching them gently. Then he slaps my nipple, I'm aroused, so aroused.

"On your knees," he demands.

I kneel down looking up at him towering over me, his big meaty cock dangling inches from my face. He touches my nipples with exquisite tenderness, nodding and smiling.

"Now beg me."

"Beg you to what?" Rolling spasms tingle in my pussy.

"Beg me to allow you to suck my cock."

My mouth opens and my eyes shut, I'm made to beg.

"Well...I'm waiting."

Feeling a bit humiliated, submitting to him helplessly I whisper, "Please sir, may I suck on your cock?"

Then I feel a presence behind me, as if someone standing there. Turning my head, Tamara is standing behind me. My vulva quivers, I'm so wet, feeling stimulated and aroused, not showing panic.

"You should be begging me bitch," she says to me.

I remain silent, not too sure how to respond but experiencing this sense of uncontrollable pleasure.

"Well? Aren't you going to beg me for permission? He is my husband after all."

I let out a little gasp... "Please, may I suck your husband's cock."

"Do you really want to feel my husband's cock in your mouth?"

"Yes..."

"I bet when you're spying on us out your bedroom window, you can't stop thinking about his big dick."

"Yes," I whisper breathing heavy, my heart begins to race pounding inside my chest.

"Or how it would feel him fucking you, feeling that hard dick up inside your pussy."

"Oh my god yes..."

"So tell me, how many times have you gone to bed thinking about his big cock?" She asks me.

"Many times," I confess squirming, nearly whimpering.

"Have you ever masturbated watching us fuck in the Jacuzzi? Tell the truth."

"Yes, I have."

"You may suck my husband's cock, but I get to watch," she pulls my hair into a ponytail nudging my head forward gently touching the tip of his cock to my lips. I softly I kiss his scrotum, running my tongue over his balls, scraping them delicately with my teeth. "You nasty girl," he moans. I take his cock into my mouth, it's big, filling my mouth, a little startled by its thickness. My husband is only average so it's a shock to me how big it is.

I suck and lick his cock, tasting it as it seeps a good amount of pre-cum from the tip. He smears the gooey liquid all around my lips like a good coat of lip gloss seeing the head of his cock glisten. Maurice yanks my hair back making me look up into his eyes. My mouth opens wide, my moans erupt uncontrollably as he shoves his cock a little more down my throat nearly choking me.

"Now beg me slut, beg me to allow my husband to fuck you."

"Please can he fuck me?"

"I want you to lay back and spread that pussy, show it to him."

I lay back spreading my pussy letting him see me.

"You want to fuck that baby?" Tamara reaches down smacking my pussy.

"Yes, she looks nice."

"Do you want him to fuck you?" Tamara smacks my face lightly at first, then a little harder.

"Yes please."

Maurice puts his hand around my neck squeezing tight. My pussy is sopping wet. He smacks my face again this time harder. Maurice slides his cock in and out of my mouth nearly gagging me. He then slips his hard cock out of my mouth so I can talk.

"I beg you," moaning with anxious breath.

"You beg me to what?"

"Fuck me!"

"You want my husband to fuck you?"

"Yes, I want your husband to fuck me, please," her fingers pinch my sensitive nipple, rolling it between her fingers. Jolts of pleasure flutter inside my pussy.

"Do you hear what she said sweetheart? This bitch needs you to fuck her."

Maurice helps me to my feet walking me over to the sofa, nearly pushing me down onto the soft cushion pillows. I fall onto my back spreading my legs. Maurice rubs his huge dick against my wet slit. Others gather around to watch.

"She needs it bad," hearing Tamara tell him. With a bursting cock he slips his big dick inside me, I explode with pleasure. "Oh my god, yes...fuck me," my breath escapes me with a shiver, his cock plunges deep into my starving pubic lips, fucking me the way I've never been fucked before, only in fantasy. He forces his massive cock deeper inside me, fucking me a little harder, more nasty. I'm about to cum when suddenly he pulls out...

"Please no, I'm so close."

Tamera shocks the hell out of me, unexpectedly climbing between my legs, gently she parts my pussy lips pleading silently to have her way with me. She kisses it, I moan. Her fingers expose my throbbing clit, becoming more excited to the warmth of her breath making it grow more swollen. Then suddenly, softly, her tender lips press on my pussy.

"Oh fuck..." I cry, her tongue so warm, I have no choice, my pussy becomes so wet, never has my pussy become so wet before, dripping. Her saliva mingling in my cunt, slowly licking me from my asshole to my clit, lingering on my puffed clit for the longest time. Her tongue moves in small circles around it, teasing it. It feels so fucking good, I feel as if I'm going to faint. I bite hard on my bottom lip, feeling as if I'm going to cum. The woman eats me like she's starving, my body shivers in pure delight. Maurice hovers over my face telling me to open my mouth. I do as I'm told, opening wide surrendering to my most erotic fantasy. Oh my God her mouth on my cunt feels so good.

I wrap my lips around Maurice's hard dick as he thrusts his hips back and forth fucking my mouth. I can't take it anymore, I'm going to explode. Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth pointing the tip of his cock at my face, his cum is thick and pure white. I kiss the tip of his cock smearing his gooey cum all over my lips, dabbing my tongue into his tiny hole gathering more cum on my tongue. Abruptly my face is drenched in his bitter liquid, smearing some into his curly black pubic hair making it glisten. Bit it's Tamara's tongue that makes me explode with orgasm.

My fantasy fades as my orgasm consumes me, my body tightens. "Oh fuck..." I scream, my orgasm hits me hard. I lay back on my sofa breathing heavy losing myself in my own world of fantasy and sex.

12