My New Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers

I started by licking each of their slits, first one for a few licks and then the other. They had started kissing and feeling each other's tits. The front of my panties was almost translucent with the amount of precum that had leaked out and it was just as well I wasn't allowed to touch it as I think I would have exploded. I then took it in turns sucking each of their heads and then tried, only partially successfully, to put them both in my head. It was a tight fit but I managed to get just the tip of each cockhead in however there was no room for any real movement. Both of them were breathing heavily and it appeared that they were not far from coming.

'Get on your knees!' commanded Tilly and I did, letting their cockheads slip out of my cock. Their cocks were at the right height as I knelt there and they both started stroking their thick pulsating shafts. With both hands, I reached up and started massaging their balls and half expected to be admonished but they both moaned and I figured they were too far gone to worry about my 'indiscretion'.

'Look at me and open wide,' said Angie and, as I looked up into her beautiful face and mesmerising blue eyes she grunted and came - a lot. As soon as the first string of cum shot out of her cock head, my own cock released its pent-up juices causing me to groan loudly. While, string after string of white shemale cream shot out of her cock head, my cock kept going, filling my satin panties with my own warm cum.

Angie's first string of cum hit me between the eyes, the second my nose, the third into my mouth which I left open (as instructed) as she continued to paint my face with her cum. It went all in my moustache and goatee, over my eyebrows and down my chin onto my neck. What went in my mouth just slid down my throat. I had never seen so much cum! She finally finished and Tilly stepped in front and, moaning loudly, began shooting her load all over me. Angie stood there jerking on her still hard cock. My cock spasmed again, adding to my soaked panties, my cum seeping down around my balls.

Tilly seemed intent on filling my mouth with her cream and put her cock in it while she continued to jerk and cum. I swallowed it all. Her cum was sweet as well, not like Angie's, but sweeter tasting than mine. She finally finished jerking but left her cock in my mouth. I knew what to do and started sucking, cleaning the last of her juices from her cock, tonguing her slit to make sure I got it all out. I could barely see with Angie's cum plastered all over my face and I had never been more turned on - my still hard cock a testament to that. Tilly stepped away and Angie pushed her cock into my mouth and I cleaned her as well. When I had finished I collapsed on my haunches, just as Tilly stepped up with her mobile phone and took a couple of photos of my shemale cum covered face.

'For our records,' she said with a smile. 'You may sit.' I sat back in my chair, cum dripping from my face, onto my chest. Angie and Tilly had started to soften and also sat back down. I reached for my beer and took a swig. My cock had started to soften and my panties were now totally soaked with my cum. Tilly looked across at Angie:

'Clean him.' Was all she said. Angie motioned me to her so I stood and stepped towards her. She moved to the edge of her seat and reached for my cum stained panties. She pulled them down slowly and my cock sprung free, stiffening at her touch. She had me step out of my panties and immediately took my cock in her mouth. Despite my age, and cumming only moments ago, Angie was an expert and within moments of sucking I was on the verge of cumming again. She must have sensed this as she stopped and started licking my cum from around my shaft and balls, even trailing her tongue down my inner thighs to make sure she got all of my cream as instructed. She worked her way back up to my cock and took me in her mouth. I closed my eyes and groaned as she worked my cock down her throat. She was very good and, within moments, I felt my orgasm coming. She slipped me out of my mouth and put my right hand on my shaft then cupped her massive tits. I realised what she wanted so started stroking myself and, within moments, I unleashed a load of cum all over her massive tits. There wasn't as much as before but I was surprised at the amount. I kept jerking my stiff cock until nothing more came out and stagged back and collapsed on my chair - totally knackered. Angie scooped up my cum from her tits with her fingers and stuck them in her mouth, savouring my juices.

'How does he taste?' asked Tilly.

'Salty and yet sweet,' replied Angie, licking at her fingers, making sure she got every last drop. I smiled. The cum on my face was now thickening and I thought I should probably wash it off. Tilly must have read my mind.

'Go home and clean up. You have 45 minutes and then I want you back here, dressed like a slut.' My surprise must have clearly registered on my face, despite the copious amount of cum, as she continued, 'What, do you think we have finished with you tonight? Not by a long shot. I told you that we would give you an adventure you will hope will never end. It starts tonight - go.' I picked up my clothes and, as I went to put my shorts on, Tilly spoke again.

'I didn't tell you to get dressed. Go as you are and, when you return, you are to come dressed up in your slutty clothes - none of this changing when you get here.'

'Yes Miss Tilly,' I answered as I started walking out. Luckily it was only next door and the street has rather poor lighting. Plus, neither one of us had our front lights on so it was quite dark as I made my way quickly to my house, I didn't run just in case that resulted in some form of punishment, and let myself in. Closing the front door, I leaned against it and rested for a moment. My cock was now limp, exhausted from the excitement. The cum on my face was beginning to dry and smell. I couldn't believe what had just happened. My fantasy was coming true and it looked as if this was only the start. Being bent over and taking Tilly and Angie's huge cocks up my ass was obviously a given and my cock started waking up at the thought, although I wasn't sure about Angie - her cock was enormous and it would no doubt be pretty painful. Katie uses dildos on me but they are smaller in length and girth than Angie, but no doubt I would manage - not that I had much choice really if I wanted this to continue. I shook off those thoughts and headed to the shower. I turned the water on and was just about to step in when my phone rang - it was Katie.

XXXXX

'Hey babe,' I said answering the phone 'how are you?'

'I'm fine my love, how are you?' she replied.

'Good. How's your grandma?'

'She's good. I miss you. What are you up to?'

'Ummm, not much. Just watching a movie.'

'I see. I thought you might have caught up with Angie and Tilly.' I decided that a half-truth might be the way to go. While I didn't think that Katie would have an issue with me taking a load of shemale cum all over my face, as she has previously encouraged me to fulfil my fantasy, I'm not sure she would appreciate that I did it with two of them who lived next door.

'I did help Tilly this afternoon with her car and they invited me around for dinner. We just had a barbie and I am back home now.'

'To clean yourself up I understand.' Her statement almost caused my heart to stop.

'Sorry babe, what was that?' I said after a moments pause.

'I understand you are cleaning yourself up.' At that moment my phone dinged, signalling I had a text message.

'No,' I replied, 'just about to start a movie like I said.'

'Check your messages,' was all she said. I looked at my phone and saw that Katie had sent me a text. I opened it and was staring at a photo of my cum covered face. Obviously, Tilly had sent it to her and I was busted!

'Babe, I can explain,' I started but she cut me off.

'There is nothing to explain my love. I knew this was going to happen.' I was stunned.

'What?' I stammered.

'I found out not long after they moved in that they were shemales,' she replied.

'And you never told me. Why not?' I asked.

'Because I figured you would prefer to find out like this. Am I right?' I didn't respond straight away as my mind was whirling with what I had just found out. Katie had known our neighbours were shemales and, it seemed, knew that they were going to make my fantasy come true. My heart, which had been beating rapidly since answering Katie's call, now started to settle down with me realising that I wasn't in as much trouble as I thought.

'I guess so,' was my lame response. 'How did you find out?'

'One afternoon after a couple of drinks we just got talking about relationships and sex and they just told me. I wasn't entirely surprised to be honest as there were a few clues but I figured you would never pick it up because all you could do was stare at them for the hot women you thought they were. After they told me, I told them about you - your fetish for ladies' underwear and that your fantasy was to be used by a group of shemales. We hatched this plan over the last few weeks.'

'So, you knew this was going to happen?' I asked.

'Yes. Not the part about fixing Tilly's car, but they told me they would invite you around for dinner and then offer you the chance to fulfil your fantasy. Why were you wearing your pink satin panties by the way?'

'I don't know why,' I replied. 'It just felt kind of daring to do it. Sitting with two hot women, as I thought they were, wearing something sexy sort of turned me on.'

'I see,' she replied. 'Well, I better let you go and get ready. I know Tilly only gave you 45 minutes.'

'You know about that too?'

'Yes Jim, I know about that too. I have just spoken to Tilly, so I know what they have in store for you. I think you will enjoy it, my love.'

'So, you are ok with this?'

'Of course. I love you and I know this is what you want. The girls and I have discussed this at length. You are in for a treat. Now hurry up and clean up and I suggest you wear your red outfit - I think you will look suitably slutty in that. I love you.'

'Ok, I love you too Katie, and I will be sure to let you know how it goes - provided you don't get told first!' and, with that she hung up. I got under the shower and cleaned myself up. It was difficult to get the cum out of my facial hair, I have real close-cut hair on my head, and I had to wash it a number of times. I towelled myself off and went to my bottom drawer and got out my red outfit as Katie had suggested. The outfit consisted of red satin bra, red garter belt and matching lace top stockings, along with red satin panties. To finish off, a pair of red latex thigh high boots with four-inch heels. I had only worn this outfit for Katie once before but it had quickly become one of our favourites. I checked the time and realised I had five minutes left, so locked up my house and made my way across to my neighbours.

I stepped somewhat gingerly around the corner of my darkened house to find Angie and Tilly had lit the front of their place up light a Xmas tree! All lights were on including the floodlight out the front, the carport light and all the lights out the back where I had, less than an hour ago, my face plastered with shemale cum. I paused realising that anyone either driving or walking past, or someone in the street looking out their window, could not fail to see a now six- and half-foot bloke dressed in bright red lingerie and boots. On the plus side, I could now navigate across the lawn a lot easier and decided that I would just go through the side gate and into the back yard. I figured I would less likely to be seen that way.

I managed to make it to the side gate without breaking an ankle and no one walked or drove past. I went to push open the gate and found it locked with a padlock. So much for sneaking in. The girls had obviously done this deliberately - aiming to keep me outside dressed up for as long as possible - so much for not humiliating me! I managed to squeeze around both cars and get to the front door. Unsurprisingly it was locked too. I rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang it again. No answer but now I could hear giggling. I assumed they were standing on the other side of the door. I rang the doorbell once more but only got laughter in return. I was beginning to get a little worried and thought about turning around but, realistically, I wasn't about to turn my back on what would no doubt be a night to remember. Foregoing the doorbell, I knocked.

'Who is it?' called out Angie.

'It's me!'

'Who's me?' she responded amongst more laughter.

'It's James'

'It's James what?' I sighed and realised I hadn't addressed my mistresses properly. I was now getting worried as, while the street didn't see a lot of traffic, cars still drive past regularly.

'It's James, Miss Angie,' I replied

'That's better,' she said and opened the door and I quickly stumbled in and she closed it behind me.

'Thank you, Miss Angie,' I thought I had better offer just to be safe. I then noticed what they were wearing. Angie was dressed in an all-black leather outfit and her hair was in a ponytail. A half cup bra was pushing her big tits out and she was excited if her stiff nipples were any indication. She had what looked like crotchless leather panties on and her big cock hung down semi hard between her thighs, and she finished the outfit with leather thigh high boots with about three-inch heels, making her even taller. Tilly was in all white, which her darker skin made even whiter. White six-inch pumps, white stockings, garter belt and sating panties which were struggling to contain her dark-skinned cock. She also wore a half cup bra and, like Angie, appeared excited. Her long blonde hair also in a ponytail. My cock began stirring in my red panties.

'Would you like a drink slave?' asked Tilly.

'Yes, please Miss Tilly.' She looked at Angie who turned and went into the kitchen. I watched her go and saw that her panties were like a pair of full backs but with a hole allowing access to her ass. I stood there as Tilly circled me, inspecting my outfit. She ran her hand over my panty clad ass and my cock twitched. She then adjusted the bra slightly and stood back, observing my whole outfit.

'Very nice,' she said as Angie returned with my drink.

'I agree,' said Angie. 'He presents well,' she said as she ran her hand over the front of my panties, causing my cock to start growing. I took a long gulp of the scotch Angie had given me.

'Thank you, Miss Angie.'

'I think I am going to enjoy fucking his ass,' she said to Tilly.

'Yes,' nodded Tilly in agreement. 'I think he will be perfect. Would you like that? Would you like us to fuck your ass?'

'Yes Miss Tilly, Miss Angie. I am looking forward to feeling your giant cocks in my ass and down my throat. As I said, I will do anything you want and you can do anything that you want to me.'

'Good, we plan to. Not that you have any choice' responded Tilly and she reached out and took my right hand. Angie grabbed my left. Together they led me towards the second bedroom, the door to which was still closed. They stopped in front of it.

'Are you ready to find out what's behind door number two?' asked Tilly with a smile. My cock was now at full attention with the thought of what these beautiful women were going to do to me. I glanced down at Tilly, who despite wearing heels was still shorter than me by the same amount due to my own. I then turned and looked at Angie. She was clearly excited as her cock had also started to stiffen. I turned back towards Tilly.

'Yes Miss Tilly,' and with that she opened the door. It wasn't drugs of course, but a sex room. The room wasn't huge but they had managed to arrange it in such a way that a good amount of furniture fitted. The inbuilt robes had glass mirrors on the front and there was also one on the ceiling that covered the width of the room. On the right side of the room was a king single bed which had, by the looks of it, pink rubber sheets fitted to it. In the middle of the back wall sat what look like a pommel horse like they use in gymnastics, except it had black leather straps attached to each leg and it was a little shorter and not as long - like a mini version, perhaps used by kids. The floor had white tiles on it and there was a couple of LED lights hanging from the ceiling that really brightened the room. The air-conditioner was on and the room was icy cold.

Tilly walked over to the inbuilt wardrobe which ran the full length of the left side of the room. It had three separate sliding doors and she slid open the first one revealing a bunch of lingerie and outfits hanging from a rail. She slid that closed and opened the second one which had shelving. On the shelves were various dildos, vibrators, strapons (not sure why!), oils and lubes. The third door didn't appear to have anything in it however, upon closer inspection, I noticed what look like hand and feet cuffs attached to the top and bottom of the wardrobes back wall. Tilly closed the door and reopened the second one and grabbed some lube and oil out. It was an impressive set up.

'I think it's time we found out how our new slave's ass feels,' she said looking at Angie. Angie moved to the pommel horse thing and dragged it to the middle of the room. Tilly grabbed me by the hand and guided me to an end and I quickly figured out what position I was about to find myself in.

'Lean over,' commanded Tilly and I leant forward, my chest against the horse and let my arms dangle down each side. Angie looped a strap around each wrist and tied me off. I felt Tilly kneel behind me and strap each leg down. I was now bent over, ass up at one end, head dangling down the other and was going nowhere. I turned my head to my right and could see Angie standing there, slowly stroking her thick cock, her light pink coloured head already releasing some of its sweet clear juices. I wiggled a bit so that I could position my stiff cock over the end of the apparatus. I could feel a bit of precum leak out. Tilly was standing behind me and rubbing her hands all over my ass and running her hands inside my thigh highs and over my stocking covered legs. I realised I was just moments away from fulfilling my fantasy of being used by two well hung shemales! Angie continued to wank herself, occasionally stopping and squeezing her cockhead, using the precum to lubricate her shaft. She moved around the front of me and my gaze followed her. She stepped forward and I lifted my head so she could fuck my face.

'Open,' she commanded. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and she placed her cockhead into my mouth. We both groaned as she did so. I started lapping at her cock slit like a cat licking up milk. She slowly started pushing and I tried to relax. Tilly was still playing with my ass and my cock was leaking precum into my panties, soaking the front of them but that wasn't going to be an issue for much longer as she pulled my panties down and then gave my ass three quick slaps. My cries were muffled by Angie's cock. I don't really care much for being spanked but, in my heightened state of arousal, didn't really mind this time. Having no hands to help, I used my tongue along the shaft of Angie's cock but she was doing most of the work, slowly working more of it down my throat. Rather than me sucking her, she was basically fucking my throat!

Angie was obviously getting excited as she had started thrusting harder, trying to get as much of her stiff shecock down my throat as possible. I was trying to relax my throat to allow her to do so, but it was difficult to concentrate as Tilly had started running her hands across my ass, paying special attention to my asshole. My cock was now rock hard. I wasn't sure how this was possible given how much I had cum a little over an hour ago but guess it was the excitement of the situation. Tilly was now kneeling and had begun licking my asshole. My cock was twitching each time her tongue ran across my hole and I groaned on Angie's cock. That excited her and she thrust harder. I choked and saliva ran down my chin but she didn't seem to care and just kept thrusting. She had most of her shaft down my throat and had started with the dirty talk.

csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers