My New Personal Assistant Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Ok. Please, Thomas, fuck my pussy and make me cum." I said angrily through my gritted teeth.

"Good, now correct the tone bitch." He slapped my ass hard. I yelped.

I exhaled. "Please, Thomas, fuck my pussy hard and make me cum!" I said in the most seductive tone I had on me. I practically purred the last words, and I could see that it worked Thomas a great deal. His eyes grew darker, and I could see him part his lips in a snarl that escaped his lips. He sat between my legs and spat on his hand, smearing the spit on my hole. Then he spat again and jerked with it his cock aiming at me.

"You said you'll lube me up."

"And you said you like the pain. You know the safe word, baby. If you want me to use it or stop say it."

The fucking dark menace in him was scary and thrilling. I stopped breathing as I watched him point his swollen dick to my hole and push.

I saw stars! The pain was bearable but it hurt like hell!

I screamed and rasped as I kept watching his face. He tilted over me, got me by the throat, and squeezed hard as he rammed into me to the base. I panted and pulled on those ropes so hard that weaker bed would be in pieces. I flexed my ass muscles around his dick, milking him inside. He roared and pulled out. Then he rammed back even harder, making me shout and jerk my whole body with each next trust. Tears ran down my temples, and I grit my teeth in pain. That sharp pain was like needles spreading from my hole to the rest of my back. Cold sweat emerged on my skin, and I was shivering.

"Fuck! You fucking cunt!!"

And he still kept going. Finally, I started to get into it, and the pain became somewhat cathartic. I flowed on it into oblivion.

"More!" I panted, and his face tensed, observing me in maniacal awe.

We were practically missionary now, he was squeezing my throat, and with every hard ram into my asshole, he was closer to my face. I squirmed under him, but I took it and loved it! I started moaning and grunting as he impaled me hard every time.

Finally, when he was within my reach, I raised my panting and sweating face to him and licked his lips. He dove into my mouth and sucked my breath out in the most intense kiss I ever had. All the while, he was pounding my hole mercilessly!

"Fuck, I love your tight pussy, Matt. I could fuck it for hours!" His voice was filled with such tension and roughness. I wanted to cum on him now! I loved his coarse, deep voice. He was still squeezing my throat, changing the pressure so that I could breathe yet still struggle under him, and his face was now inches from mine, red, threatening, and so fucking seductive!

"Do it! Fucking wreck me, Thomas, fuck this is so good! I can't take much more. Please let me cum! Now!"

"Patience, baby. You nearly there."

Then he kissed me and increased the tempo aiming right at my button.

I was getting delirious! I licked his mouth, panted, and roared. Then, as I watched his dazed dark eyes, I thought I would faint!

"I need to shoot, please!!"

I was trembling at this point and needed to feel someone on my dick.

"Please, Thomas, touch my dick!" I pleaded. There was no opposition or resistance, just succumbing plea.

He looked at me and kissed me gently. He was nearly kind at that moment. He kissed me until we both heard the sound of a soft bell ringing. Then he reached for the tie around my cock and pulled on it, releasing me.

"Cum for me, Matt." His tone made me shake, and then I erupted so hard - ropes of cum shot from my balls on my chest and his while I was screaming in madness shaking and crying.

He gave me a moment to collect myself and went to turn off the alarm.

Then he came back and put his dick into my hole again.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

He smirked wickedly

"I said you will cum, not that I will be done with you, boy."

12