My New Personal Trainer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got her tongue out of my mouth - she gave me ever such a big kiss! - and I'd tidied up every last drop from her clitty, Daisy put the silver rings back on and locked the clasp. I was just about to get out of the car, when she asked if she could do me in return. I explained that my clitty didn't get hard like hers, except when I was in class. She seemed surprised at that, but I'm not sure why.

Mr Icke took me back into the house to wait for Daddy. I would have liked to have chatted to Daisy some more, especially about her "cage" - that's what she called those strange rings. But the last thing I saw of her she was being led away round the back of the house by the driver, holding - get this - a chain attached to a big collar around her neck! Very strange indeed.

Daddy was very impressed with all the money I made. He promised to increase the limit on my credit card, so I can buy even more nice clothes.

Oh, and that thing with the balls? Daddy loved it!

17 December

Ashlee invited Monique and I round for dinner at her place. Her mummies cooked us a wonderful meal and we all got on fabulously. But it quickly became clear that Monique and I were very much there as dessert! Of course we didn't mind one bit. Ashlee and I had told Monique what happened the last time I was there, and she was keen to get in on the action, the little minx! So it wasn't long before I was between Kate's legs giving her cunny a good licking, while Monique did the same for Megan. The only problem was Ashlee, who quite understandably was feeling a bit left out. She complained about that and insisted she wanted to join in! Her mummies had a quick chat - after recovering from their first orgasm, I should say - and agreed that it would be okay for Ashlee to kiss and lick Megan, but not Kate. Not sure why it mattered, but Ashlee felt much better - and she made Megan cum ever such a lot!

18 December

I'm still trying to get over what happened today! At the end of our class, Joy said we had all done so well that we were ready to move to the next phase of our training. I thought that might mean a new outfit and training program - and apparently those are on the way. But something much bigger and more serious happened first. We were all put into cages!

Yes, after we'd been given our happy ending and then been cleaned up, each of us had devices fastened over our cocks. They were exactly the same as the one I'd seen on Daisy, which made me think that she must have gone through a similar program, though she was obviously ahead of me. It was quite the shock to most of the class, though slightly less to my friends, because I'd told them about Daisy. I'm sure none of us imagined though that we'd be wearing the same device!

It really was the strangest feeling, having the silver rings and bars all around my clitty. The cage actually felt warm and was much lighter than I imagined, so I guessed it might have been made of some sort of plastic that just looked like metal. But it wasn't comfortable - not in the slightest. While I was used to having my clitty tucked away, this was taking it to a whole different level.

I hoped it would just be a temporary thing. But Joy quickly put paid to that idea! She said we'd have to get used to the device being on day and night. We could still pee through it, if we were careful. But it was necessary, because there would be a change in our pills and we would no longer be limited to getting hard just at class. Our clitties would now be able to swell up at any time. But to stop us being distracted all the time, our charity device - I think that's what she called it? - would stop us getting too excited at the wrong times.

When she put it that way, it seemed very reasonable - even though I knew it would take a long time to get used to feeling the cage between my legs. And I really didn't want to know how it would feel if my clitty started to try and swell up while I had it on!

The good news, Joy told us, would be that we could be unlocked every now and again - and we would learn to enjoy those times and make the best possible use of them - just as I'd seen Daisy do, as I now realised. But that would be up to our Trusted Person. We would need to choose a special person to look after the key to our device. They would decide when, where and for how long we could be free of it. We could either nominate who that would be right away, or take the weekend to think it over.

My decision was easy. Of course it had to be Daddy! Joy smiled when I told her. She gave me my key, plus a sealed envelope to give to him. She said it included some special instructions as to how to make best use of his trusted position. Some of the other girls also had no difficulty in choosing someone. But both Ashlee and Monique asked for more time. Monique explained afterwards that she wanted her older sister Sandi to hold her key, but that she needed to ask Sandi first. When we pointed out that she might have to go weeks without any release from the cage while Sandi was away with the military, she shrugged and said she'd cope. Joy had said we should choose the person we love and trust most - and Sandi was an easy choice for Monique, just as Daddy was for me.

But things got really weird when we asked Ashlee who she was going to choose. She said she knew exactly who she wanted to hold her key, but she was sure that person would want some time to think it over, because it was such a big responsibility after all. We thought she was talking about one of her mummies. But no. The person she wanted to entrust with her key was ... her friend Kira. That is, me.

I think my brain is going to explode!

To be continued ...

12