My New Step-Mom

Story Info
Family gets new Step-Mom who is stunning and sexy
7k words
4.44
86.4k
74
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

My New Step-Mom Edited - (spelling)

*

The day finally came,I was going to meet my new Step-Mom. We'd only seen pictures of her. My real Mother and Dad had divorced years before when he found out she and the doctor where she worked were really playing 'Doctor and Nurse" with each other after office hours Dad got custody of my Sister and I and we only saw our real Mother twice a year, two weeks in the summer, and a week at Christmas. She had three ex-husbands and never really took an interest in our visits.

Now Dad had found a lady, who had to be judged by my Sister and I, and was finally bringing her home to meet us. He had told us how smart she was and how beautiful, and loving. She has spent five years in France and studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and spoke five languages fluently. One smart lady. But what was she as a step-mother? We heard the car door slam outside and knew that she was here along with Dad. We waited patiently in the den for them to come in. The door opened and there was our new Mom.

I did a double take. She stood just over six feet, was a blonde, tall, shapely, and utterly gorgeous. She had deep blue eyes and a sexy body that looked like something out of Playboy. Her firm beasts, slim hips and long slender legs, that were complemented by a short skirt and high heels gave her a pinup look and she stood over six feet in high heels.

Dad introduced her as Joleene and she came over and hugged both of us and gave us a long lingering kiss on the lips, that left us breathless. Her perfume was subtle, exotic and sensual. It made my head swim and my clit tingle, that kind of an effect on me! We stood there the three of us, our arms around each other, a group hug for several minutes and I was enthralled by her charm and sexy body Her perfume was subtle, but fit her perfectly. not too sexy or sweet. My Sister Pam, gave me a "wow" look, I nodded.

"I am most pleased to meet you two Ladies, your Dad has told me lot about you and I'm so happy to finally get to know you. You may call me Jo, Joleene, that's French, Mom, Mother. or anything you'd like, except 'Hey You'!" We all laughed at her ready humor and the easy attitude, she seemed to have with us, as her step-daughters.

"I understand and you are both straight 'A' students in college and really nice Ladies." We just nodded.

After she settled in, we went out to dinner and we all had drinks with our dinner. We had a pleasant, mellow time and Sis and I were favorably impressed by Jo. She didn't talk down to us, but as if we were mature adults. Something I really liked about her.

Her beautiful blue eyes held you spell bound when she talked directly to you. Sexy lips that were very expressive. A flick of her tongue across her lips made my mouth water and my pussy twitch, What a woman!

We got to know Jo well in the next month or so and found her to be an honest lady with few faults and a fantastic personality with a rare sense of fun about her. She loved to play little jokes on Sis and I that made us laugh .

One evening I'd studied late in my room and slipped down the stairs to the kitchen to get a before bedtimes snack. As I crossed the hall I saw the DVD was on and the lights low and stepped into the den. There on the couch lay Jo, beautifully nude, one leg propped against the back of the couch, the other stretched out before her and her hand was between her spread thighs and in the dim light I could see she was masturbating, Her fingers playing over her clit as she watched the big screen TV. My hand went to my pussy too, and I began to stroke my already swollen clit. What a sexy sight!

I looked at the TV and was shocked. On it was a porn video that I had seen at a friend's home a couple of weeks before. The actress was Brandi Love, THE Porn Queen and she was between the thighs of her 'step-daughter' and her mouth busy tonguing the young girl's hairless and very lovely pussy. The shot was a close up and the detail was tack sharp on the huge screen, and you were almost there! You could see the action, the tongue slipping into the girl's wet pussy, Brandi's tongue ran up and down and inside the girl's dripping pussy until the girl had a explosive climax that shot a spurt of pussy juices out and the camera caught it.

I heard a soft, "Damn! Lucky girl!" come from the couch. Jo continued to stroke her pussy and finally Brandi had a climax near the end of the video, Jo moaned as she climaxed too. I was so excited

watching her it triggered my climax and the three of us exploded in seconds of each other! Jo lay there for several minutes till I slipped into the room and she caught sight of me.

" Well, you probably saw me masturbating didn't you? Guilty, but you masturbate too don't you? " I nodded "And Pam masturbates too doesn't she?" Another nod. "Do you masturbate together, or do each other? I have a sister and we did all that and still do. I'm bi-sexual and love it and 'yes' your Father knows and approves. I don't fuck men and only make love to women I love and trust.

"You and your sister are of age and there is no law against what I hope will develop with me and the two of you. I ask only that the two of you swear to never, ever, tell even your closest friends of my sexual relationships with you two. Never! If word of our sexual proclivities gets back to your father there could be ramifications. Bad ones. We discussed this and he does not mind my having sex with my female friends, when he is away on business. But I don't know if he would like it if it were with his beautiful daughters. Dad's are very protective of their female offspring.

"Come closer, sit down here beside me. I want to get to know you better. I know you are sexually interested in me and would love to make love with me. You think I'm really sexy don't you? I can tell, it's in your eyes when you look at me. Your eyes watch my breasts move and my thighs when they part just a little.

"I've let my thighs wander just a little just for your benefit and you can't take your eyes off of them. I had the wicked thought that I'd go panty less one day and really give you a show! You'd like that wouldn't you?" I just looked into her blue eyes and nodded. Sheesh, God, would I!

"You watched me masturbate but didn't see it up close. Would you like to watch me up close? I get really get sexually excited when someone is watching me have sex or masturbating, and see just how I do it . Your Dad loves to watch me masturbate while he watches, or while he's making love to me in certain positions. It gives me a more explosive climax while he's inside me and I masturbate at the same time. He has even watched me several times with one of my lady friends, with their approval,of course.

She moved over a little and into the light from the small end table light and spread her thigh for me. She reached down and spread her outer pussy lips wide. Her outer lips were darker and her inner lips were neat and delicious looking. She spread her inner lips apart and slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, pulled it out gleaming wet with her juices and put it to my lips. Instinctively I opened my lips and she slid her finger inside my mouth. I closed my lips around it, tongued it to get the taste of her and mumbled around her finger. "Delicious. I love it!" She laughed softly .

She began to run her fingers up and down her pussy, spreading the pussy juice along her slit . She ran a finger up and down her slit, then inside her vagina again and again. She ran another finger up inside

her then a third finger and began to pump them in and out, finger fucking herself. Her other hand moved to stroke her clit, now swollen, the head deep pink and she moved her fingers across her clit, stimulating it. My face was inches from her pussy, and I could smell the erotic scent of her excited pussy.

She began to roll her clit around using three fingers to stimulate the sensitive nubbin. She looked down at me staring at her pussy from inches away. She whispered, "Come up and kiss my lips and tongue fuck my mouth. I'm almost ready to cum again. When I cum I'll tell you and you can see if I shoot out my pussy juices. You have me so damn hot watching me masturbate from so close. Kiss me!"

I moved up and kissed her sweet lips and our tongues slid delightfully together. She is an expert at Frenching and had me hot in seconds. I reached over and caught one beautiful full breast and squeezed it and she nodded her head .

"Yes you are so damn good at this. I'm so close, pull my nipple hard and it will set me off. Yes, harder. Squeeze it! Pull it. God, I'm cumming nowwww!" She moaned.

I remembered her suggestion and turned my head so I could see her pussy, and her hips thrust upward, thighs wide, and she had taken her fingers out of her pussy and then I saw her pussy shoot out a couple of spurts of pussy juices gleaming in the soft light, and they must have landed at least three feet away on the couch from her pussy.

"Ohh! Damn that was some cum, thank you for your help . You helped me shoot off and I promise to teach you to do the same thing. It usually it only happens to me when I am really sexually stimulated and very horny. And , thanks to you that happened tonight. But you need to cum too? Do you want me to make love to you now? You have to be very horny after watching me cum twice. And your face inches from my fragrant pussy too!" She asked kissing me softly and her tongue flicking across my lips.

'Yes, I want to, but I think we are pushing our luck and I'd hate to get caught by Dad in this situation. I had cum once along with you and could wait for the right opportunity that I am sure will come with you, very soon."

She understood and we kissed sensuously and I went up to my room and was asleep almost immediately. I didn't know when she slipped into my room later, kissed me on the cheek softly, then slipped back to her and Dad's bed.

The next day when I came home from college l found Jo in the kitchen preparing dinner. She had on short shorts, a slim and revealing bra and looked fantastic. She met me with a kiss that left me panting. Her tongue was so talented and had me weak in the knees.

"Love, last night was wonderful, you coming in and finding me masturbating, and then helping me cum was absolutely wonderful. I just want to thank you .Your Dad called and his job needs him to go to New York for five days for a seminar. That will leave you, Pam and I five days to get acquainted and I mean REALLY acquainted! That sound good to you?" she said squeezing my breast gently .

My answer was to kiss her and hug her hard. I felt her hand move between us and cup my pussy mound. I recovered and cupped her pussy mound too. She laughed. "I can hardly wait till he leaves tomorrow morning. That's Saturday and we'll have the whole weekend to love each other. Have you told Pam about last night? "she asked.

"No, I haven't had a chance, but when she gets home from college I will. I know she will want to make love to you and we can have a real threesome together." Jo shooed me out of the kitchen with a pat on my ass .

Pam came in about a half hour later and I called her into my room. I stood there nude, my fingers lazily stroking my clit and told her. "Leave the door open and make love to me, no questions. Just do it!"

She laughed as she quickly shed her clothes and threw them on the bed. "Yes, Boss Lady. I hope you have a good reason for this beside your being really horny. You know I love to eat your pussy." She knelt in front of me caught me around my hips and pulled me against her. Her mouth dropped to my pussy and I moaned as she slipped her long tongue into my pussy. I spread my thighs wide giving her more room to kiss and lick my pussy. Damn I was hot and her tongue felt so good licking my pussy.

"You are really wet and, so delicious Love . What got you so hot? I'd like to know! " She asked.

Then I felt a soft hands slide across my breast and tweak the nipple. There stood Jo, looking down at Pam's head, her face against my pussy, licking and sucking me. She grinned and bent forward and ran her fingers through Pam's long hair. Pam didn't react as she thought it was me doing it.

Jo smiled and winked at me and slid her hands down over Pam's shoulders then forward and cupped a breast with each hand and squeezed them gently. Her hips pressed against Pam's back. It took a moment for Pam to realize that my hands couldn't do that. And there was a soft body against her back, as I was standing in front of her.

Jo looked down at Pam's upturned face and told her, "Keep going Pam, you are doing a good job of licking your sister's dripping pussy . The reason she is so wet, is that we had been in the kitchen and had a kissing and feeling each other up session.. I knew when you came home, and waited a couple of minutes before I came up to find you two do doing exactly what I thought you would do. I've given her a wonderful kiss and tongue lick and later when I get a chance, we'll tell you what your naughty Sister found me doing early this morning. OK?" She bent forward and kissed Pam's up turned face and winked at her, then turned and went back down stairs.

" My God what is that all about?" Pan asked. So I told her the latest happenings that Jo and I had earlier that morning. I told her in most specific terms that we had to swear to Jo we would never, ever, tell anyone about our sexual relationship with Jo for any reason, She could see the reason for that and agreed.

She stood up and said, "To hell with this. Get in bed and get ready for a 69 that will curl your pussy hair. This is fantastic and we have a fantastic new lover right here in the house!" She said bursting out with enthusiasm.

We got in a 69 position and soon with almost no foreplay, we were ready and I had my Sister's pussy ready for a climax. I slid a couple of fingers inside Pam's body and she climaxed almost immediately, but kept up stroking my clit till I came too. It was really fantastic that Jo had come up to my room and saw us making love, and had no objections to it. I could hardly believe it! Our new, very loving, very sexy Step-Mom!

My New Step

By Tawny T

The End

Chapter One

My New Step-Mom Edited - (Spelling)

CHAPTER TWO

By Tawny T

Dad left the next morning for New York city. He was an executive and worked for a major oil company and was gone a lot. Pam and I had accepted that long ago, but our real Mom couldn't, and turned to her employer for sex, and that caused the divorce. Sometimes Dad was in a foreign country for months on end. Jo knew of his travel absences as they had discussed it before they got married. On some trips, she could go with him, others she couldn't in potentially hostile Mid East countries.

Jo was up and Pam and I went down for breakfast. Jo had on a short version of a sexy negligee.,and a big smile for us, and it was so thin that it was if she were nude. I loved it when she bent over the oven reaching for something. The gown rebelled, revealing Jo's splendid ass and pussy for our eyes, and a new group of lovers was born.

"Ohh God, Jo you are killing us, showing us just enough to keep us happy, but nothing more." I cried out in mock frustration.

"Ingrate!" She called back, also in mock anger! "I have a sexy body everyone lusts for but I can't just go nude all of the time, as much as I want to. What would the neighbors say?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

Pam deadpanned and said "Fuck what the neighbors think, go nude all the time. With that body the men will cheer, and the women will weep with frustration. 'Mock!' 'Mock them'!. They don't have a body half as good as yours."

. .

Jo played the part of the innocent, wrongfully accused of a sex offense. "Yes, I can see that. Thank you

Boy Wonder! Let them see this!" And she slid out of her negligee, took her breasts and lifted them slightly, then stood there completely nude, legs spread wide. Pam and I had never seen her beautifully nude, up close, and she was truly magnificent. Full rounded breasts with brown areolas and nipples that stood out and made our mouths water.

She had her mount of Venus bare and her pussy slit was beautiful. So smooth and we could see a little wetness on her outer lips that just barely showed.. My mouth watered at the first real look at her body.

My first comment was, "Magnificent! God, what a sexy body you have Jo. I have never seen one to compare with yours. "

"Well ladies we have two more days for us to make love in any combinations you'd like. Then the rest of the week you girls have school and studies, I'll have to make arrangements for some lovers I know who would love to make love to you two, They are personal lovers of mine and very discreet. I'll try to work one or two into our schedule. Oh, the thought of that! Let's eat, then go up to the master bedroom. I have some surprises for you two.

"But first I would like for both of you to swear to me that you will never ever tell l a single soul, even your loving best friend of your relationship with me. Never!" A pause as she looked into our eyes. "Swear?" Pam and I both swore solemnly.

We ate a little too quickly, put the dishes in the washer, and moved up the stairs with Jo in the lead gloriously nude. I followed Jo fascinated by her hips and ass that swayed as she moved up the stairs. What a view we had of her beautiful sexy ass and glimpses of her pussy as we looked up at her climbing above us.

In the bedroom, "Girls, I have a little surprise for the two of you. I brought them from my private collection, all action items - just for the two of you to use to make love in any combination you may think of. No guilt, no inhibitions either, Here they are! Enjoy them"

She laid out a slim case, and in it were padded sections with sex toys of all kinds, sizes and shapes. Some were complex and strange, others were clearly dildos that had built-in vibrators. Pam and I both had several simple ones we played with, alone and together!

"Most of these have a built-in batteries that last for several hours and are rechargeable."You can put them inside your pussy and not worry about running out of power. All have variable power settings. My advice is to set it on low, then turn it up as you learn what it takes to really enjoy, or tolerate."

Pam pulled one of the dildos out and fondled it "May I try this one?" She asked .

"Certainly, and feel free to borrow any you'd like to try out. They will be in my lingerie drawer, in the front for easy access, and just pick up what you'd like to try. Anything at all. If you find one you don't know how to use, then ask me and I'll be happy to demonstrate it for you, or better yet, on you, if you'd like that. Look them over and ask away."

Our mouths watering at the sight of Jo and the thoughts going through our minds as we looked at, and touched the devices and in most cases turned them on briefly was; 'Had it been inside Jo?' .

"My question? What is how do we borrow and return them? Pam asked

"Well, they are here for you two, and you may borrow them anytime. Just wash them before you put them back! " Jo said ruffling Pam's hair playfully. "Pick another one out Pam." Pam looked at the samples and picked a rather small dildo.

"Pam, Love, think larger. Your pussy is very elastic and can take a much lager cock than than this. Here is another, better suited to your pussy. Trust me!" Jo saId, handing Pam a larger dildo, and I too wondered if my's young Sister's tight pussy could take it, but I knew Jo would never hurt Pam.

"Now lie back and I'll walk you thrugh this. Is your pussy wet?" Pam nodded. "OK then we need only a little lubication and you carry that with you all the time. Lick the end of it, and slip it into your mouth and use your saliva for a lubricant!"

Pam did and laughed." Tastes a little like plastic!."

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers
12