My New Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Cum Slut we are done for tonight." She said. "When I wake up tomorrow I will expect you to suck my cock until I cum and of course swallow so you get your breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day! If you don't, I will fuck you with no lube and you will have to sit on your sore ass in the car all the way down to Florida."

I knew I would be sucking her in the morning and hoped I woke up first. The next morning she had breakfast in bed and so did I, we just ate different proteins. We packed up and got into the car and started driving to Florida. My dad called Kyla about 30 minutes later telling us that he finished work and he was flying down to Florida in an hour and would be at the hotel when we arrived. We said goodbye and hung up.

About 30 minutes later Kyla pulled off the road and into a gas station but I knew we didn't need gas. She got out of the car with her phone and I could hear her call my dad.

"Hey baby we got a flat tire and garage just closed. We will have to get a new one in the morning. Enjoy your night in Florida maybe you should go to the original Hooters." She told him on the phone.

She got back in the car and said "Let's get a hotel room! I'm horny Cum Slut!"

I knew I was in for a long night...

12