My New Stepsister is a Goddess

Story Info
My new stepsister is so beautiful but so bossy.
5.1k words
4.14
27.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2psparta
2psparta
28 Followers

I live alone in Santa Monica with my Dad. He's a partner in the best law firm in New York, so he usually attracts gold diggers. At least his new girlfriend was a partner in the same firm, so there was no real financial incentive.

I was sitting by the pool, and I heard her SUV pull up. "John, Cindy's here, come down and say hello," shouted Dad.

I walked in through the conservatory, rubbing sleep from my eye. I thought the sooner we get this over with, the better.

I must have been seeing things, the hottest girl I'd ever seen was in my kitchen. I rubbed my eyes some more just to make sure. "John, meet Cindy's daughter Tiffany, she'll be moving in too."

Cindy chimed in, "Tiffany's 23 John, so I'll guess she'll be your big sister," she said with a laugh. "What age are you now, anyway?"

"Umm, I'm 18, Ma'am," I spat out before the lapse in time became too embarrassing. I couldn't believe what I saw before me. Tiffany was tall, blonde, attractive, and had a face akin to a young Jessica Simpson. She was like a beauty pageant queen and was dressed so preppily too, kind of reminded me of the head girl from that movie Cruel Intentions.

"Nice to meet you, John," said Tiffany as she extended her perfectly manicured hand towards mine.

I could feel myself get hard; this girl was just too beautiful. She was taller than me also, which was kind of embarrassing, her legs were so long, shapely, and had a light, golden tan.

My Dad sensing I was staring too much interjected, "Now John, me and Cindy are going down to Florida for the week to celebrate us moving in together. So I want you to show Tiffany to our spare master bedroom and make her feel at home."

That evening, I came downstairs, and Tiffany was lying across the sofa. It was as if she didn't care that I was even there, like what If I could see up her skirt.

"Hey, can you get me some orange juice," said Tiffany.

"Yeah sure,"

"No honey, I don't drink commercial juice due to the toxins. I only drink real juice," said Tiffany. "There are organic oranges in the fruit bowl."

"Umm, but you said juice," I said.

"There are oranges in the bowl, squeeze them," said Tiffany in a more assertive tone.

Hmm, she seems a bit bossy, I thought. Anyway, I brought over her freshly squeezed juice, but she said nothing, she didn't even look at me.

"Well I'm going up to play video games Tiffany, so I'll guess I'll speak to you in the morning,"

"Yeah, I'd prefer you to stay here," said Tiffany. So I walked over and sat down on the sofa. I suppose I could understand if she was a bit afraid. It was her first night in a new house, after all.

Tiffany seemingly agitated at me, sitting down, "No, not here, just like stay in the vicinity. In case I need you for something,"

She turned, "Like close enough that I can call you if I need more juice, but I don't want you in my sight, either."

"OK, that's enough. I'm not exactly your slave," I declared.

"Em, I think you are," said Tiffany.

"Well, it's my house, you bitch, I'm nobody's slave," I shouted.

She stood up and walked over to me. I said, "What are you going to do; please sit down and don't embarrass yourself."

Tiffany smiled, "I'm not embarrassed."

She got me in a headlock and threw me on the carpet. She wrestled with me for a bit until I gave up. I pleaded with her to get off me but to no avail. Straddling my chest, she put my hands to the ground and moved forward, pushing both her knees over each of my arms.

I just felt so defenseless and weak. How could Tiffany ever respect me if she knew she was stronger than me. She pinched my cheek and said, "Aw, look, you're so cute when you're helpless. What are you?"

I said, "What do you mean, what am I?"

"Well, are you my slave John?"

"No fucking way, get off me," I shouted.

She reached forward and grabbed both my ears and, just started twisting them. I began to scream in pain, "Please, please stop."

Tiffany said, "Are you my slave?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes," I screamed.

She let go, and I didn't realize that I had just started to cry with the pain.

"Aw Lil baby is crying because Mommy was too hard on him," she teased. She leaned forward and kissed me on my nose, "Don't worry baby, you live to please me, and you'll be the happiest you've ever been."

A week passed, and it was the most exhilarating seven days of my life. Everything she said proved to be true. I sort of accepted I could never get a girl like Tiffany, so maybe serving her is the next best thing. Perhaps, this was my proper role in life. I was performing every task imaginable for Tiffany. I was everything from her butler to her footstool. I even had the responsibility of preparing all her vegan meals. Doing her laundry was my most incredible privilege; I got to touch and smell her underwear while alone in the basement.

"John, kneel now," said Tiffany.

I thought her tone was different. I ran and kneeled at her feet, my nose pressed against her manicured toes.

"Mommy and Daddy will be back tomorrow. Now, we won't let them see this side of you when they're here, but when they're at work, you'll have to serve me to the same standard," said Tiffany.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You're still responsible for all chores, my laundry, my room, my shopping, my food. You'll just have to come up with some excuse to them as to why you're doing these things for me."

"Yes, Lady Tiffany," I said.

"Now John, there are other ways you can make me happy too," she said as she uncrossed her legs.

I was shaking because I was never this excited or nervous before now. I kept my eyes to the ground, but I could see Tiffany's pretty feet start to spread outwards.

"Do you like my legs John?"

"Yes, they're stunning."

"What do you like about them?"

"Umm, they're long, silky and just perfect," I said.

Tiffany smiled, "And they lead up to my?"

"Don't stutter John, I see you staring at my ass every chance you get," said Tiffany.

"I know, you're right, I'm so sorry," I said, looking to the ground.

"That's OK, kiss my calves, show your appreciation towards me."

I started licking her calves, and I felt like I was going to explode. She had dancers legs, just perfect. Next thing, I could feel her finger enter my mouth. She hooked the top of my mouth and slowly pulled my face up above her thighs. My mouth was kept open, and it was so embarrassing to feel drool flow down the side of my face. I said sorry with my mouth open, but she just looked at me and chuckled, then patted my head. I was now staring at her thighs; they were just so toned.

She opened her legs, "John, kiss the insides of my thighs slowly, then work your way up to my special area and make me cum. If you do a good job, I'll make you my cum boy."

I proceeded to kiss her thighs and then put my head up her skirt and started to lick the front of her panties. It was so dark, musty, and wonderful. I could not make out the color of her panties, but the feel of the silk on my nose was enough.

I put my right hand up her skirt and pulled down her silk panties. I felt something spring up and hit me in the face. There was no hair; she was clean-shaven. I had never got this far with a girl, so I just kept licking.

"Oh my goodness, it's a cock" I jumped up and screamed.

Tiffany just started laughing, her fat cock protruding above her panties.

"You bitch, how could you do that," I said.

Tiffanys face changed; she stood up and slapped me across the face.

"Kneel now!" shouted Tiffany.

I just fell to my knees, crying; she looked so beautiful. Tiffany stepped out of her panties, placed them over my head, and sat back down.

"Now you can sniff them like you've been doing in the basement," she said with a smile.

"Nose at my feet, now," demanded Tiffany.

"John, I've no time for your immaturity. Do I have a pretty face?"

"Yes, Ma'am, prettiest I've seen," I said.

"Do I have womanly hips and a curvy, pert, perky ass?

"Yes, Ma'am, it's amazing," I said.

"Am I a beautiful woman John?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied.

"So why did you react so silly, is it because I have something between my legs."

"Yes, Ma'am," I gulped.

"When I was young, I was a pretty little girl, and I grew up to be a beautiful woman. What is in my panties is like a magical wand. It's my power over you," said Tiffany.

"You have two choices. Option one, you can walk up that stairs, but you'll never as much as touch my panties again, let alone me. Option two, you put your head up my skirt, between my legs and make me cum.

"Now, you must swallow every droplet. If a drop hits the floor, you hoover it up. Furthermore, I'll be taking pictures of you with my cock in your mouth. It's like when you buy a house. You get property deeds so you can prove you own your home. Those pictures will ensure I own you. If you ever disobey, I'll share them with everyone you know.

"You have 10 seconds. Get up the stairs and get out of my sight. Just know that you'll never sniff my feet again."

I stuttered, "I want option two, but for my first time, will you wear a condom because I've never done this before."

Tiffany said, "John, I don't negotiate. If my cock isn't halfway down your throat in 3 seconds, I'll walk out of the room and your life."

I dived on her lap and placed my hands around her fat cock.

"No hands allowed, hands behind your back," she said with arrogance, she knew she had won.

I engulfed my mouth around her cock, and I just started sucking, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but I could feel her cock start to enlarge and fill my mouth. In the beginning, I could get my lips to the bottom of her shaft, but as it grew, I could only get halfway down. I glanced up at her, and I could see the pleasure on her face as her eyes rolled.

She grabbed my hair and forced my head down. My lips were now at the base of her shaft. I lost the ability to move my tongue; I could hardly breathe and felt like I was choking. I went to move my head back up, but she wouldn't let me, she just kept gyrating my head against the base of her cock. I started to gag and spit was flowing down the side of my face.

Just as I felt I couldn't take much more, I could feel her legs rise and tremble against my chin. Next thing I heard, a loud feminine yelp followed by an explosion of thick, creamy juice against the back of my mouth. She stood up slightly and held my head by my hair while pointing her cock at my face, spraying massive squirts of cum into my eyes and mouth. She then sat back down and pulled up her panties.

"What are you doing?" she demanded as she settled herself.

"Huh," I said, stunned.

"There's cum all over your face," said Tiffany.

"Oh yes, Ma'am, I'll go wash it off now," I said.

As I stood up, she yelled," Kneel."

"I told you already, all cum goes into your mouth," said Tiffany.

I proceeded to wipe the cum from my face and into my mouth. When I finished, Lady Tiffany pointed at the floor.

"Oh yes, sorry," I said as I went to scoop up the droplets with my hand.

She kicked the underside of my chin," You suck the cum from the rug the same way you sucked it from my cock."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said as I sucked the rug dry.

She stood up, "In future, I want you to brush your teeth and have a minty fresh breath before you suck me. You don't wash a Ferrari with soap and water. I'm as exclusive and as beautiful as Ferrari, am I not? "

"Yes, Ma'am, you most certainly are," I said.

Tiffany replied, "Well, when you are sucking my cock, you are not just making me cum. You are servicing me, cleaning me, and appreciating my beauty. It's the same thing, is it not?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I agree. That's a great analogy," I said.

Tiffany fired back, "Well then act on it. Also, your teeth have gaps, and I don't like them, they could scape against my cock. They're also a bit stained, and I like to look at you while you suck me, so I want them gleaming white. The best solution is to get your Daddy to buy you veneers when he comes back."

"Yes Ma'am, I will,"

"Your lips are also dry and crackly. I want you to carry a lip balm with you at all times, my cock must glide in," said Tiffany.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

"One more thing, get to the hardware and buy kneepads. I want you to be comfortable so you can give your full focus to pleasing me. It would be better if you wear kneepads around the house at all times. I never know when I want to cum, and I don't want to be waiting around for you to get ready."

"Wouldn't Dad and your Mom find that weird," I said sheepishly.

"Oh, just tell them you hurt your knee at basketball practice, and you wear pads to protect yourself. Now I'm going up to lay down and watch the Kardashians. Clean this place up, brush your teeth, and follow me up," said Tiffany.

Twenty minutes later, I opened the door of her bedroom slowly. There she was lying flat on her front. She was completely naked, and her long feminine frame stretched out over the bed. She was the definition of a goddess.

"I'm here, Lady Tiffany," I said.

"Good boy, now lick my pussy. It takes me ages to cum this way, so get comfy."

I stood there confused, did she mean she wanted me to suck her cock again. I touched her hip and attempted to move her on her back so that I could do just that.

"John, what are you doing? "

"Umm, you said lick your pussy," I said.

"John, take one look at my ass, the ass you've been following around and drooling over like a stray dog all last week."

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm looking at it, it's beautiful," I said.

"Well, put your face between my cheeks, sniff me until you find my hole, and then start licking," said Tiffany.

"You mean your asshole," I said.

She turned her head around and brushed her long blonde hair off her face and looked at me with supreme confidence, "Yes John, you are looking at the most beautiful ass you've ever seen or will ever get close too. Now you're not good looking enough or athletic enough to date a girl like me so you'll never get to fuck me. So consider yourself very lucky that you'll get to lick my asshole every day. I'm doing this for your good. It will teach you humility and show you your rightful place in the world. Think of it as a metaphor for your life."

I got between her cheeks and started sniffing as instructed. I soon found Tiffany's perfect little rosebud hole nestled between her cheeks. I sniffed it deeply first and savored her aroma before entering my tongue inside her.

"Good boy," she said, smiling.

She was so tight. I couldn't get all my tongue in her hole. I had to put my tongue inside it and swirl it around while keeping my head still.

"OK, John, you just keeping licking nice and slow for the next hour while I watch the Kardashians. Oh, and in the future, I'll need you to wash and clean your tongue with hot water and soap before you lick my asshole. Like I don't know where your tongue has been."

"Yes Ma'am,"

What seemed like an hour passed before she pushed my face away from her ass. "John, I'll be having my shower now. Make my lunch; I want sliced avocado on rye bread and fresh pomegranate juice. The pomegranate juice seems to make my cum thicker, really gloopy, and more plentiful."

I ran downstairs, prepared her food, and placed her favorite lunch on the dining room table. She came down the stairs in a short white robe, her hair tied up. I pulled out her chair, and my goddess sat down.

"Mmmm, good boy, this is yummy."

"Thank you, Lady Tiffany," I said.

"Miss Tiffany, now that all my chores are down and I have serviced you. May I go up and get ready for the game tonight."

"Game," she said with a look of bafflement on her face.

"Yes, my friends and I go to every Lakers home game, we've got season tickets."

"Oh no sweetie, no game for you, I'm afraid," said Tiffany.

"What do you mean, I thought you were also going out with your friends tonight," I asked.

" Do not take that tone with me, John, or I'll put you over my lap," replied Tiffany.

Tiffany continued, "I am going out with my friends, but I'll need you to drop me there, wait outside and drop me home. Your princess does not do Uber, and she does not wait in the cold. You wouldn't want your princess waiting in the cold now, would you?"

"No, Ma'am, I would not, "I replied.

"And besides, when I come home from a night out, the first thing I like to do is cum-cum in your little mouthy wouthy and make sure it all ends up in your small tum-tum.

"Not to mention, I'll have spent the night dancing with muscular, super hot guys. So while you suck me, I can visualize it's one them sucking my cock. I'll cum harder because I'll be thinking of someone attractive sucking me, not you.

"And if you make me cum-cum perfect, I'll let you lick my asshole until I fall asleep.

"Em John, I can't hear you, speak up," demanded Tiffany.

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand," I said dejectedly while looking at the floor.

"Oh, sweetie, I know your life has changed, and it's a big change to make, but it's best not to fight your urges and accept your new life. You are no longer a man in your own right. You just exist to serve one glorious woman. To live life as an unattractive, weak man is not fun, John. But now you're serving a higher purpose than yourself. It's a much more fulfilled life," said Tiffany.

My cock felt so hard. I guess I knew deep down this was what I wanted. The meaner Tiffany was, the more I adored her. I also knew I had no choice either way. If I didn't go out, my social life was over as my friends would drop me. If I did go out, Tiffany would just send them pictures of me sucking her. At least this way, I will still get to touch her, serve her.

"Aww, baby, come here, sit on Mommy's lap," said Tiffany.

I sat on her lap, and I just started sobbing. She opened her robe and guided my head towards her breast. I began to suckle her rock hard nipple as she ran her hand through my hair." Shhhhh, good boy," she said.

You're my boy now, while you exist to please me, I'm also here to protect you. It's a big responsibility for me too because I'm going to make you the best boy you can be.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"It's OK, John, just this time, you can call me what you want to call me," said Tiffany.

"Yes, mommy."

"Good boy."

A few weeks went by, and I had come to accept my new role, my new happiness. I was in the kitchen, preparing Tiffany's juice when I could hear her walking up the drive with Dad. Tiffany was a graduate employee with the number one PR firm in LA, and Dad seemed to go out of his way to give her a ride home. She looked so preppy and perfect; she was wearing long knee-length white socks, a short navy skirt, a navy Ralph Lauren cardigan, and a white blouse. Her blonde hair was tied back with a hairband, and two white pearl earrings framed her pretty face.

I could see my Dad drooling over her because she was so angelic and innocent towards him. She even spoke to him in a little girl's type of voice as if he was her Daddy or something. Dad just ate it all up; he loved it and tried to play the Daddy role to her, buying her a new car, etc. She had him wrapped around her finger.

Cindy shouted, "John, our Uber is here. Let's go."

Dad kissed Tiffany on the cheek and said, we'll be back around midnight.

Dad said, "John, take off those kneepads, son. You're like one of those village people." Everyone burst out laughing.

As they left, Tiffany walked to the door to make sure they'd gone. She turned, "Uhhh, I thought that idiot would never leave. Your Dad is such a fat loser."

"Bedroom now," said Tiffany while pointing to the stairs. I ran up the stairs and assumed my position at the foot of Dad's bed. Tiffany had previously made it clear that she didn't want me to drool on her carpet anymore, so I had to use Dad's room.

Tiffany strolled in texting on her phone. She sat down on the edge of the bed, seemingly oblivious to me even being there. She texted aggressively for another two minutes and expressed a sigh of relief as she turned off her phone.

2psparta
2psparta
28 Followers
12