My New Young Sub Pt. 04

Story Info
A week past, no contact, finally finding him.
777 words
4.4
5.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally realizing how long he had been here he looked at the clock.

"Oh dam I am in so much trouble, I was supposed to be home by nine o'clock, I am a dead man, my mother is going to kill me." He uttered with worry.

"It's only ten o'clock your not in that much trouble are you?" I asked concerned for the boy.

"You don't understand I have a curfew I have to be in by nine each night or she will kick me out." He said almost crying.

"Don't worry I will drive you home this way you won't be so late." I said trying to calm him.

"Would you do that for me? I will still be late but not by two or more hours." He said looking kind of relieved.

"Of course lets find our clothes and get you home young man." I said smiling.

Once dressed we headed out, I dropped him off a few houses away so she would not see me dropping him off, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and was gone. I watched him walk away scurrying home. He gave me a final wave good bye and turned into the driveway of the one house, I waited with my window rolled down, to see if I could hear her yell at him, but all was quiet so I drove off.

It was a week before I bumped into him it was totally by chance that he was where I was, he had on the same clothes he had on the last time he and I had played together. I came up behind him he did not see me, he was pan handling on the street, I walked up staying behind him, I heard him beg people.

"Please anything helps, I have not eaten in two days." He pleaded with passers by

My heart sank, what had happened to him? why didn't he come to me? I would have helped him out, taken him in. I walked up to him standing directly in front of him, he looked at me and started to cry, I grabbed him and held him as he cried in my chest, he did not smell good at all, he had lost weight, he looked very sickly. I held him as he cried people stared as they passed by us, he had his arms wrapped around my chest in a death grip.

"Grab your backpack your coming home with me." I stated as I looked in his tear filled eyes.

He held my arm with one hand and his backpack with the other, I brought him to my car and got him in, I kissed him before I closed the door, his breath was bad. Once in the car I did not ask questions I simply drove, he held my arm the whole time, like I would leave him. Once home I got him undressed and in the shower, he brushed his teeth, cleaned himself up while I made him something to eat. When he was done his shower he came to me and I held him close to me, his head on my shoulder.

"You should have called me, or come to me if you needed help." I told him softly

Through tear filled eyes, "I'm sorry I was not sure you would take me in." with this he started to cry.

"All you had to do is ask, I would not turn you away, don't you know that." I said close to tears myself.

"I was terrified you would tell me to get lost so it was easier to live on the street." He muttered thru tear filled eyes.

"You're welcome to stay for as long as you want." I told him looking into his deep blue eyes.

He pulled me tight his head resting on my chest, I had deep feelings for this young man. Although he and I had only been together once prior, you know if someone is right for you or not. He I knew was right for me. After he ate, which I did not think would ever stop, he had not eaten in two days and what he had eaten prior to that was not good. I told him he could sleep in the spare bed if he preferred or he could sleep with me.

He chose the latter, wanting to be as close to me as possible at all times, I held him in bed we did not have sex I only held him so he would feel safe, he slept with his head on my chest, my arms wrapped around him tightly.