My Next Door Neighbor

Story Info
My neighbor needs a favor and I give her a lesson about oral.
3.4k words
4.45
28.4k
23
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor needs a favor and I give her a lesson about oral sex.

I was quietly writing a new story for Literotica in my home office. My wife had made us a big breakfast that morning before she left to meet a girlfriend for shopping and lunch. I had the front door open to get out the odors of breakfast. I was playing some of my favorite music loudly on my computer while I wrote about our adventures at the local swinger club.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi! Your door was open and I knocked but I don't think you heard me." It was our new neighbor Jen. She is young, maybe 30 something, and a very cute blonde. She is married and has small 3 children. Jen and her husband, Lyle, had moved in next door about a year ago. We had introduced ourselves while they were moving in. I know that she is an engineer from the same engineering school that I graduated from in Boulder. Her husband works in aerospace on the college campus and she works for a satellite company in the next town. We see each other often and wave or say hi, but we have not spent much time getting to know each other.

I turned off my music and got up to give her a quick hug. Why not, I am a harmless old guy ....well, maybe not harmless.

"You guys have a nice office in your home. I see that you both have a lot of diplomas and certifications hanging on the walls. Wow, you even have separate computers with printers and I love double screens. I have them at work but not at home. All I have at home is a laptop," she said.

"Please sit down," I said and pulled my wife's chair over by my computer.

After she sat down, she said, "I have to write a tech paper for work to be published. I would like you to proofread it and make comments, if you have time." She handed me a stapled set of papers.

"I would love to do that for you. Being retired, I don't get to read much technical stuff anymore. I am a little over critical when I proofread so I can almost guarantee that I will make comments, but you don't have to take my suggestions," I replied. "I use the Gregg Style Manual as my writing standard."

"I see that I have interrupted you writing something," she said.

"I am writing an adult story to be published online. It is kinda soft porn," I said.

"Really. You write adult stories? I don't think I knew they existed," she said.

"I really miss writing since I retired so I decided to write about something that I know. Years ago my wife and I belonged to a Swingers' Club in west Denver. I write about what we saw there and I publish it on a website for just adult stories. People seem to like my stories as I get good reviews on them."

"You guys were swingers? I know what that is but I don't think I know anyone who is a swinger. I bet that you do have some great stories. Would you share the website with me. I would like to read your work," she said.

I got out one of my old business cards and wrote the website information and my nom de plume on the back and handed it to her.

"Thanks. I will look it up and find your work," she said.

"It is not a technical paper, but it is fun to read I think. And if you write about what you have seen, it is fairly easy writing," I replied.

"May I read what you are writing over your shoulder?" she asked.

I rolled my chair to the side and she stood up and came close to my computer screens. As she read a page, I scrolled down for her.

"There is some exciting action in this story. I had no idea that this type of writing existed. I see why you like it. I assume it is legal," she said.

"Yes, each story is read by the website editors and if there is anything that is underage or generally unacceptable, they send it back and won't publish it."

"I can't help but notice that you say in your story that you are well endowed. Is that true or do you have to do that for the sake of your story?" she asked.

"Ahh ... yes , I really am. In my early years, even in college, the size of my dick was a curse. I really hated it. I could never get a date. Even at the Swingers' Club, most of the younger ladies would not have sex with me; however, the older ladies and seniors loved using my equipment," I replied.

"I am not certain that I understand about how one penis could be much larger than another one. I guess I assumed that they were all the same. How much bigger are you than the average guy?" she asked.

"In honesty, I have never measured it. It is just a visual comparison."

"So, you would be larger than my husband?" she asked.

"I have no knowledge of your husband, but past history for me would say yes," I replied. "If it would not offend you, I can bring up a photo on my computer. Purely in the interest of science."

"Sure, that would be alright," she said and she smiled.

I did some typing and one screen came alive with a close-up photo of my wife holding my dick. She had both hands around it, holding it like a baseball bat, and the head was sticking up above her hands.

"Wow! I had no idea that I lived next to a celebrity," she said laughing. " I know when I was growing up, there was a guy who was famous in the old porn movies for being big. My Dad watched some porn movies in the days past and I would sneak looking at them."

"I am not John Holmes nor am I famous," I explained. "I am sorry. We kinda off the subject of your paper," I said.

"That's OK. If you would just read it and give me whatever comments you have in two weeks. I have another question for you: Does your wife like your .... size?" she asked.

"I have been married three times. The first two times they had real problems with my 'size'. There was no premarital sex in those days. My first two marriages did not last long; however my current wife loves my dick. We have been married over 40 years. Happiest time of my life." I answered.

"While we are on this topic, I would love to ask you a very personal question. It is one that I have asked many women over the years and is not meant to be rude,' I said.

"Sure. Ask away. I am a tomboy in case you haven't noticed," she said.

"Ever since I have reached puberty, I have always been curious about the color of women's pubic hair and how it compared to the hair on their head," I explained. "I realize that many women dye their hair and I have had experience with blondes who have black pubic hair. There is an old saying, 'The curtains and carpet must match.'"

"I am a real blonde, not dyed, and my pubic hair is a light blonde color, so light that it is really hard to see. I would show it to you but I shave it off," she answered.

"Thank you for answering my curiosity. I had white blond hair on my head when I was in high school ... I almost looked like an albino. The hair on my arms and my pubs are so light that you can hardly see it. I grew a short beard coming out of college to look older so that I could get a job. I had to dye it brown so that you could see it," I said.

"So let me ask you a personal question," she said. "In the story that I just read, you said that giving oral sex to women is your most favorite thing to do. Is that true?"

"Yes, it is very true. When it comes to sex, I am a 'pleaser'. I derive my satisfaction from giving my partner the best sex that I can provide. It does not matter if I reach orgasm. To me it is only important that my partner gets off. As a guy, I hate to admit it, but oral gives a better orgasm than intercourse. There is something very satisfying that little old me can cause women to have a wild finish. May I ask if you guys do it?"

"We did a little bit in the beginning but now with the kids and work, we are usually limited to a quickie on the weekends or sometimes when Mom and Dad babysit for us," she replied.

"In my experience I have observed that most men give oral as foreplay and not long enough to give the woman an orgasm. I believe that guys do it until they get too excited and they jump right into intercourse. It has nothing to do with the woman or if she is ready for sex," I explained. "Have you ever had oral sex until you thought you were going to pass out from the intensity?"

"No....I guess it has never been that intense... or lasted that long," she answered.

"I will make a retired old fart comment here," I said laughing. "I would guess that your lovers have all been your age, young in other words. To experience that type of orgasm, you need to have an older lover who will take his time and lead you through sex to a wonderful finish. Remember, it is about the journey and not the destination."

"So, someone older, maybe someone like you," she said with a big smile.

I stood up and faced her. "Look! I am not hitting on you or trying to start anything. We are just talking."

"I am intrigued. Are you saying that you like to give oral for a long time? And that you can cause a woman to have that intense orgasm?" Jen asked.

"I have been known to do that. Yes, indeed! In fact, I think I was better known at the Swingers' Club for my oral skill more than the size of my dick," I answered.

"You guys don't know me very well yet, but I tend to say whatever is on my mind," Jen said. "I have read your new story and we have had a very exciting talk about sex ... and my underwear is soaked. I am calling your bluff!"

I put my hands on her arms and said seriously, "As I said, I am not hitting on you. I certainly would not want to cause marital problems with my new neighbors. Nor would I want you guys to become distant toward us. We both love how friendly you are and would not want that to change."

I then took her arm and headed for our front door. When we got there, Jen stopped and turned to face me. "I see a nice couch in there." She pointed toward our living room. "Come on or I will start without you." and she ran in there.

"Please sit down. It is much easier on my neck and much more comfortable than laying down," I said.

When she sat down, I moved our couch pillows around to support her back and hold her at a 45 deg. angle. I then knelt in front of her and started helping her remove her slacks and then her panties, which were very wet just as she had said. I immediately noticed her shaved pussy. It was perfect and looked just like the pictures in a medical book. Her labia were puffy and her inner lips were hidden inside.

"Are you comfortable? Are you certain that you want to do this? We can stop before it is too late."

She nodded her head yes.

This may take a while," I said.

I pushed her knees apart and moved forward on my knees up to the couch. I started soft kissing my way up her thighs. She made a soft moan. I used my index fingers to part her outer lips. Her inner lips were small and a light pink. I used my finger to pull her clit foreskin back so that I could enjoy her clit. I started moving the foreskin back and forth like a handjob. Her clit swelled up even more and extended beyond the foreskin. It was firm and about the size of a pencil eraser. I touched the end of her clit with the very tip of my tongue.

"Oh! I felt an electric charge run up my back. I have goosebumps on my arms," she exclaimed.

I placed my mouth over the clit and began to massage it with my tongue. I used my right index finger to draw circles around the opening of her vagina.

"Oh God! That is very intense!" she said and threw her head back.

I could see that she had closed her eyes and was breathing faster. I took a quick look at the clock so that I could monitor how long it would take to give her an orgasm. I continued my efforts on her clit but slowly pushed my middle finger inside her vagina. I moved my finger around until I felt a raised area at the top -- her G spot. I started massaging the area and she moaned a lot. I felt her hips begin to move forward and back in a fucking motion. I love it when women react positively during oral sex. I moved my middle finger in and out of her vagina to match the rhythm of her hips. Each time I went in, I made certain that I touched her G spot. Jen was moaning softly and I noticed that her hands were firmly gripping the couch seat.

I continued on for about 15 minutes then I felt her body begin to shake, especially her legs. Her breathing increased and her moaning was getting louder. Then her body went rigid and she gripped my head firmly with her knees.

"Oh God! I am going to cum!" she said loudly. She was moving her head from side to side and she grabbed my head with both of her hands. I sped up my tongue and finger movements.

"There! That's it! Cumming! Ahhhhhhhh!" she was almost screaming. She pushed her hips against me and her whole body was still for maybe a full minute. Then she relaxed and began to shake all over. I stopped moving my tongue and finger. She let go of my head. I counted to ten slowly, then I began moving my tongue on her clit, especially the underside, and started pushing my middle finger in and out of her vagina. I noticed that she was very wet inside.

"Oh God! Too intense! I am going to cum again!" she said loudly. She leaned forward. I could see that her eyes were still shut and that her face and neck were bright red. She began to shake all over like she had the shivers. I sped up my movements and her hips fell into rhythm with my finger going in and out. Her hands gripped the couch cushions again. Her arms were shaking. I stopped moving my finger in and out and concentrated on firmly massaging her G spot.

"Oh God! Oh GOD! Another one! Ahhhhhhh!" she exclaimed loudly. "Cumming!! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!!"

This was a big orgasm for her so I continued with my tongue and finger movements. Again, her knees gripped my head. She put her hands on my head and was pushing me away from her. I stopped and rocked back on my heels to watched her. Her whole body was shaking. She put both hands over her pussy and held it tightly.

She finally opened her eyes and stared at me. "I have never ever felt like that ever! It was wonderful. You are wonderful! I can't believe that you can do that," she said.

"Thank you for allowing an old man to have his fantasy," I replied. "I too enjoyed myself."

"Normally, I would want to fuck now but I am worn out and my pussy may be a little sore," she said.

"We shall save that for another day," I said smiling. "I will get a wash cloth for you. Just stay seated."

I went in the bathroom and got a warm wash cloth and returned to the couch. She took it and started to clean her legs and pussy.

"I want to thank you for shaving," I said. "It makes doing this so much easier. I hate getting pubic hairs caught in my teeth."

She laughed and then got up and started putting on her panties and slacks.

When she had finished, she walked up to me and pressed her body against me. She gave me a short kiss on the lips and then said, "Thank you for the lesson. That orgasm was the best I have ever had, even with my vibrator."

She seemed a bit wobbly so I put my arm around her and escorted her through our front door and down the steps. When we reached the grass, she said, "I can make it from here. Thank you for reading my tech paper and a huge thank you for this afternoon."

Just as this was happening, my wife returned home and parked on our driveway. She got out and came over to me. We both watched Jen walking home as though she were drunk. When she got to her steps, she turned and waved to us. My wife and I went inside our house and closed the front door.

"She wants me to read her tech paper and correct it," I said.

"That is good to give you something to do. From the way she was walking, I would guess that something else happened," my wife said smiling.

"I let her read one of my adult stories that I was writing when she came in. She got worked up reading it and then we discussed it which got her even more worked up. So, I had to relieve her tensions," I explained.

"Do I need to change the sheets?" my wife asked.

"No, I just gave her an oral adjustment," I said laughing.

"That is your specialty. I have a feeling that she will be back for more. Is there any left for me?"

"My tongue and jaws are tired. How about a nice hand job?" I took her by the hand and we went upstairs to the bedroom.

oooo

Later that evening at our neighbor's house.......

"How did it go with our neighbor today? Is he going to read your tech paper?" Lyle asked.

"Oh yes. He was very enthusiastic about reading it. While I was there, he let me read an adult story that he was writing to publish online," Jen replied.

"I didn't know there were adult stories. I have seen hardcore paperback novels at the porno shops, but I had no idea that there were adult stories online," he said.

"Guess what? They were swingers! They belonged to a swingers' club years ago," Jen said.

"Really. That is very interesting. Did he offer to show you his credentials?" Lyle asked.

"He did show me a photo but not the real thing," Jen said.

"Was he as big as you had thought?" he asked.

"Yes, he is. I thought he was a good size from seeing the budge in his pants when they work in their yard," she said.

"We did talk about oral sex a lot and then he gave me a demonstration," Jen said excitedly.

"Really! Was he good?" he asked.

"Oh yes! That was the best I have ever had. Very intense!" she said.

"What about me? I give you oral sex," Lyle said,

"Yes, in the old days, before kids," she answered. "Your expertise is now in other areas."

"Let's go upstairs to bed and see," he said. "Maybe they would go camping with us and we could...you know," Lyle said.

"I think you have the hots for his wife," Jen said.