My Niece Comes to Visit

Story Info
An attractive uncle, a gorgeous niece. Stuff happens.
4.4k words
4.53
47.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my older sister called me and asked if her daughter Shelby could stay with me for the summer so she could take an early class before starting college, I didn't hesitate to say yes. My sister and her family lived in Minnesota, with Shelby set to attend the University of Georgia as an English major. I had been working as a music professor for the previous eight years. Shelby had a friend there already who was two years older but wouldn't be there in the summer. I told my sister that she was more than welcome.

In June and July, Shelby would stay with me. Later she would fly home, and in mid-August, her parents would drive her back to Georgia. The week before Shelby was supposed to arrive, five huge UPS boxes arrived at my door. I laughed as I thought to myself how much more stuff she would need for the fall. Still, there was plenty of room, so I didn't mind. The only thing that concerned me at all was that as a relatively attractive single man, I did occasionally bring overnight female guests home. I wasn't quite sure how to approach that but kept going over it in my head in the days before Shelby arrived. The other thing was that I didn't know my niece at all. The last time I had seen her was about six years before when we all attended a family reunion. She had visited campus twice with her parents over the previous two years, but both times I had been out of town. She had been a cute little girl, and from the pictures I had seen on Facebook and in my sister's annual Christmas letter, she had become a beautiful young woman.

Finally, the day came, and I drove down to the Atlanta airport to pick up Shelby. I parked and went inside, knowing that, despite the UPS boxes, she was likely to have a few bags. I was right. As I approached the luggage carousel, I saw a tall leggy blonde in skinny jeans and a tank top surrounded by three bags and waiting for more. I guessed this was my niece, and as I approached closer, I realize that it was indeed.

"Shelby?" I asked the gorgeous young woman

"Uncle Dan!" she exclaimed, wrapping me in a great big hug "it's so good to see you! Thank you so, so much for letting me stay with you!" She smiled.

She was way more beautiful than her pictures. She was pretty slim and very toned, as I could tell from the small glimpse of her midriff that showed below the tank top. Her breasts were small like tiny apples, and her legs were amazingly long for her 5'8" or so frame. I imagined that she had to fend off men with a stick. Still, facially she hadn't changed much from the twelve-year-old I remembered. She had blue eyes, pouty lips, and a beautiful smile, looking much younger than her eighteen years.

"It's my pleasure, honey," I said, smiling and returning the hug. "So glad you'll be with me this summer and around town the next few years!"

She smiled back. "Yeah, it's awesome, right?" Just then, she was distracted by the carousel and darted away to retrieve another bag. She came back with it smiling. "Last one, Uncle Dan!"

"Good," I smiled at her. "Otherwise, I might need a bigger house!"

She chuckled as we divided up the bags, with her pulling the one big one and me pulling two smaller ones and another over my shoulder. We headed to the car.

It's about an hour and a half drive from Atlanta to Athens, and I found out that my niece was a talker in all the best ways. She told me about her friend Chloe who had sold her on UGA and how she had fallen in love with it on her visits. It was June in Georgia, so it was sweltering, and she wondered out loud if she had enough clothes. I imagined a truck pulling up with what she thought might be enough. I laughed at that thought. She continued by telling me about her excellent grades in high school and how tough it had been to break up with her boyfriend. He had wanted a long-distance relationship, but she didn't think that would work. Shelby was a smart young lady, and I told her so,

"Thanks, Uncle Dan!" She smiled with a wistful expression. "I mean, I had fun with him, but he's going to Wisconsin. How would that work? I mean, it's kinda dumb."

"No, of course," I said. "You made the right decision. You'll meet other boys."

"Oh, I know," She said, smiling wider now, "I saw lots and lots of cute guys last time I was here, lots of cute girls too, so I know I'll have competition!" She laughed

"Honey," I said smiling, "You'll be at the top of that cute girl class, trust me!"

"Thanks, Uncle Dan," She said with a small smile and then looked at me. "How about you? Do you have a girlfriend? Will she be pissed that I'm here?"

I laughed. "No, no girlfriend, so no one will be pissed," I thought how I wanted to say the rest despite having thinking about it for days. What I didn't prepare for was her bringing up the subject. "I do have a couple of female friends that come over sometimes, and every once in a while, I meet someone and bring her home, but you're fine" I looked at her. "If it makes you uncomfortable, you tell me."

Shelby laughed harder than I expected. "Oh, come on, Uncle Dan! I'm staying at your house. Whatever you do, I'll stay out of the way. I think it's awesome that you have friends with benefits!"

I almost blushed. "Well, I didn't say that exactly."

She laughed again. "Well yeah, you did, and it's ok. You're a good-looking professor, and you're not even that old. You need to get your groove on sometimes!"

I wasn't sure how to respond to that or what to respond to first. The "not that old" part of the "get your groove on part," I decided neither. "Well, ok, you're wiser than your year's young lady!"

"Thanks, Uncle Dan!" She said, "You do what you do, but this is going to be a fun summer!" I heartily agreed.

The first couple of days went by quickly. Shelby unpacked and got organized and went out and explored the campus. I hadn't realized she was a runner, but since I was as well, we started running together in the mornings. Despite the heat, she went around exploring during the day while I was at work. I took her to a couple of my favorite restaurants, and on the third night, I gave her a call to tell her I was going out and that the fridge was packed.

"No problem, Uncle Dan!" She said, "I met some new friends, and we're going to hang out anyway. I won't be late or anything."

I told her that would be fine, and we hung up the phone. I planned to take my former graduate assistant Cassie out to dinner and then have some fun after. As Shelby had guessed, Cassie was a "friend with benefits," and they were pretty good benefits. Cassie was petite with a nearly perfect body, beautiful green eyes, and C-cup breasts that were nice to suckle on. We had flirted shamelessly when she worked for me, but the day she finished her masters degree, I had found her in the office crying over a breakup, and things happened, and we ended up in bed. That had been about a year ago, and we had slept together often on ever since. We liked each other's company, but neither of us wanted a lot more. She had stayed at UGA as a Ph.D. student and was concentrating on that, and I was commitment-phobic anyway. At twenty-five, she was ten years my junior, but on a college campus, no one cares.

After a nice dinner and some good conversation, Carrie told me she was horny, and we quickly made our way back to my house. I lived close to campus and downtown, so it was rare that I drove when going out to eat or drink anywhere. I had told Carrie about Shelby staying with me, so she was prepared for some introductions, but fortunately, she wasn't home yet. We practically ran to the bedroom, locked the door, and started ripping each other's clothes off. It had been a while. I didn't waste any time going down on her pretty little pussy.

"Oh yeah, Dan! Eat my pussy!" Carrie moaned. I loved eating pussy, and I was good at it. After diving my tongue in and out for a little while, I went for her clit and had her cumming on my tongue. Carrie was one of those girls that got extremely wet when she came, and I lapped it up. After making her cum one more time, I didn't waste any time slipping on a condom and plunging my cock into her pussy. I've always loved fucking a woman right after she came.

"Fuck Dan!" She cried, "Fuck me with that huge cock! Oh fuck I love that monster stuffed in my pussy!" I loved how Carrie talked dirty, and I loved how such a tiny little thing loved my big cock, which was about 9 1/2" and 6" wide. In my experience, not all women did, especially smaller ones, but Cassie was not one of those. I fucked her like a jackrabbit through three more orgasms before I came. Afterward, she sucked me hard again, and we went at it for about another hour before collapsing and falling asleep. I hadn't heard Shelby come home, but I wasn't thinking of her at all.

The following day we got dressed and headed down for a cup of coffee. I noticed Shelby's door closed and wondered when she had arrived at home. I hoped she hadn't heard too much, but Cassie was loud, so it was possible. I fixed us some coffee and talked about the music department and a few other things. After twenty minutes or so, Cassie gave me a little kiss and left. It was Saturday, and she had a part-time job.

I debated going for my morning run, and finally, fitness won out, and I went upstairs to change. As I was coming out of my room, I saw Shelby in the hallway dressed in a t-shirt and panties. I tried not to look and failed. She may have been my niece, but she was also a gorgeous woman, and I was still in a sexual state from the night before. I wondered if she noticed. She was a bit bleary-eyed.

"Oh, you're going running?" She asked me, "I'll come with you. Can you give me ten minutes?" I agreed and headed downstairs to wait for her.

Being Georgia, it was already 85 degrees out as we started our run at 9:00 AM. Shelby was a good runner, though, and mostly kept up with me. We did eight miles, and she managed it effortlessly. I congratulated her when we got back home.

"Thanks!" She said, "That was a terrific run! I had one glass of wine last night, don't tell my mom!" she added, "Anyway, I wanted to run it out. I don't drink much."

"Well, that's good since you're three years underage, but of course, I won't tell your mom" I smiled. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," She said, "It was just four of us, me, this girl Dani I just met, and two boys. The boys have a condo with a balcony, so we hung out up there watching people" She looked at me. "Nothing happened, by the way, although my boy Corey wanted it to!" She laughed, "I'd asked how your night was, but I heard your friend!" She giggled.

I felt my face get a little red "Well, sorry about that, she's loud, but I guess I should have warned her you might come home during."

Shelby giggled, "No, it's OK!" she said. "I thought it was pretty hot, actually, but it was funny when I walked in, and the first thing I heard was, "fuck me with that monster cock!" I would never have known that about you!" She laughed. This girl was unflappable.

"Yeah, again, I'm sorry, but I did warn you" I smiled. "I like women."

She smiled back. "They like you!" She giggled, "My last boyfriend was kinda big too. Oh," She looked sheepish. "Maybe I shouldn't have told you that."

I was a bit stunned, actually, and my cock wasn't aware this my niece talking as I felt it stiffening in my running shorts. "Yeah, well, we both know things now that uncles and nieces shouldn't know about each other," I tried to avoid her eyes. "I'm going to go up and shower unless you want to first?" I said.

"No, you go," She said. "I'll go after."

I got upstairs, stripped, and stepped into the shower. I was a little stunned at the conversation with my niece and couldn't get the image of her being fucked by a big cock out of my mind. Despite the warm water, I was hard as a rock. I started stroking it almost absentmindedly. I was startled out of my fantasies when the shower door opened. Shelby was standing there completely naked. She didn't say a word as she stepped in, closing the door behind her.

I was completely caught off guard but couldn't help but look at her beautiful naked body. Her breasts were small but beautiful with tiny hard nipples, and her pussy was completely shaved. I tried to object without much conviction. "Shelby, we can't do this," I said, "I'm your uncle."

She didn't even seem nervous "Would it help if I told you that I fucked Liam last summer a bunch of times?" Liam was my other sister's son and, therefore, Shelby's first cousin. "Besides, when I heard monster cock I just had to see it. I fingered myself while I listened to you guys last night" She reached down and started stroking my cock "Holy shit Uncle Dan! I've never seen anything like this! Wow!" With that, she dropped to her knees to take a closer look. She started sucking my cock, just the head. "I don't even know if I can fit my mouth around this thing, but I'm going to try!"

My brain told me to object to this. My brain told me this was my niece, but my cock knew a beautiful 18-year-old girl was sucking my cock with the shower flowing down on us like a waterfall. I gave in to the sucking. "Oh, that's nice, Shelby; take a little more. You can do it." She started taking more and more in her mouth. This girl was no novice at this. At one point, she managed to get about half of my cock in her mouth and sucked like a pro. I warned her that I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum, sweetie!" I told her. She clamped down harder as I blasted her mouth full of my baby batter. She swallowed it all. She got up and gave me a passionate kiss. I could taste my cum. I reached down and started fingering that bare little pussy. She was wet and tight. I had to fuck this girl, niece, or no. I turned off the water, led her out of the shower, and didn't even bother toweling us off.

We kissed deeply, our tongues doing a passionate dance, as I led her down the hall to her room. I pushed her onto the bed and went down on that sweet teen snatch. She had a long skinny pussy but with semi-thick labia that swelled around her little clit. She moaned softly under my tongue's assault. I was hard again, though, and I wanted to fuck this teen beauty.

"Sweetie," I said softly, "I'm going to fuck you now. You can still say no," I said as I notched the head of my cock into her bare slit. Her only answer was to put her hands on my ass and push me inside of her. I started pushing in slowly.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned softly. "It's fucking huge!"

I started pushing deeper and deeper. Shelby was tight, but this pussy had taken some cocks. Finally, I was three-fourths in, and I began to fuck. Long slow strokes at first and then faster and faster.

"Oh my god!" Shelby moaned, "I've never felt so stuffed. I thought I knew big, but oh my god," she squirmed under the hard fucking I was giving her. After several minutes I turned her over and plunged back into her doggie style. I buried my cock deep in her tight snatch. I fucked even faster. I spanked her ass and made her scream. It seemed like she'd never had a hard fuck like this, but she started cumming on my cock anyway. I knew I wouldn't last another cum from her, so I flipped her back over and got on top again, continuing to pound her little pussy. I kissed her neck and her lips. I felt her starting to cum again. She whispered in my ear,

"I've never had a man bareback before! She said, "cum in my pussy"

I hadn't even realized I wasn't wearing a condom. Knocking up my niece wasn't something I wanted to do, but I couldn't hold back. I plunged deep and filled her with my cum. "Oh fuck I'm cumming in your pussy Shelby!"

"Oh fuck yeah" were the only words she could muster as I collapsed on top of her, buried deep in her tiny cunt.

We both lay back and were quiet for several minutes. Shelby was the first to talk.

"Uncle Dan, that was crazy!" She looked. "Maybe we shouldn't have, but I had to feel it. Are you mad?"

I laughed, "At a beautiful eighteen-year-old that decides she needs me to fuck her? Not hardly. Oh, and you can drop the uncle and just call me Dan if you want. I've fucked the shit out of you so let's not stand on formalities."

"Ok," she giggled, "Dan, you fucked me so good. You were my biggest and my best. Oh my god." She looked at me. "I was already horny. Last night I almost let that boy fuck me, but his moves were terrible trying to grab my boob and stuff, so I figured he would suck in bed. He was cute, but no thanks. Then I came back here and heard you with your friend and listened until you finished. I fingered myself!." She continued, "I couldn't stop thinking about your cock after that, and then when we went running, I got so horny I couldn't help it."

"Well, you were amazing Shelby, I loved fucking your pussy. The only thing is," I paused, "I came in you pretty hard. I didn't even realize I hadn't put on a condom. You got me so hot."

She smiled. "I'm so glad you did too!" She said, "I've never done it without one before, but I'm on the pill. Ever since I started dating Ronnie last fall. We would fuck so much that I was sure he'd forget sometime, but he didn't. Random guys, I would never but with you, it felt right. I mean, that was so good I'd still be ok if you had made a baby in me!"

"Bite your tongue, young lady," I teased and tickled her.

"I'm kidding! I mean, we don't have to worry about it." She grinned. "Still, though."

I tickled her some more and began kissing her. Within a couple of minutes, I was stiff and pistoning into that tight little snatch again. This time she was wetter, and her tight hole had stretched a little. I fucked my niece for the second time.

"Oh, Dan, I'm cumming!" She yelled after several minutes. After having cum twice, I knew I was last a while, so I didn't let up. She had cum three times before I got on my back and motioned to her to get on top. I bounced her up and down on my thick prick until she came again. I knew I would have to let up sometime, so I turned over again and plunged into her doggie. After just a few strokes, I pushed my hips up, buried my cock deep, and gave up my load.

"Oh my god," She said, pulling herself away, "I've never cum that many times before. That was crazy."

"You were pretty good yourself, Shelby!" I grinned. "It's still before noon, so we can do that some more later."

She laughed. "Damn right but not for a while running and an hour of hard sex have me beat!"

"Fair enough. I need to rest some myself. I do want to ask you a few things if it's not too personal," I asked.

"Ha! She said you fucked my brains out twice, and you came in my mouth. What's too personal? Ask away." She grinned at me.

"Ok, I have to admit to being surprised at your experience. I've umm been with some younger girls here over the years, and most of them don't have a clue. You know exactly what you're doing and what you like. How many guys have you been with?" I asked.

"Twenty-three, I think," She said. My jaw dropped, and she noticed, "Yeah, I mean, it's a lot I know."

"Wow, Shelby," I said, "I mean, you're a top student. What did you miss valedictorian by one-hundredth of a point or something?" Her mom liked to post stuff like that.

"One-tenth," She said, "I got one A - that they don't even look at until it's that close."

"Ok," I continued, "How does a student like that, school activities and all that have time for a sex life like yours and not have an umm reputation?"

She smiled. "Well, first, the only thing I ever really did in high school besides study and academic clubs and stuff was that I had sex. I gave up cheerleading after freshman year to study more, but I was already having sex then, and I wanted to have fun. Plus, I'm discreet. Most guys I was with that weren't boyfriends didn't go to my school. Is that bad?"

"Nope," I said, "Just surprising. Good for you; if you love sex, have sex. I know women like that but usually not in high school."

12