My Niece, Jessica Pt. 01

Story Info
My first sexual experience with Jessica.
2.6k words
4.29
41.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My inspiration for this piece of fiction came while queuing for a seaside restaurant during the UK heatwave of 2021. A girl ahead of me in the queue was wearing the swimming costume described in this story and she looked amazing, especially the way it was high cut around her legs. I may write another chapter if I'm feeling suitably horny. Of course, everyone in this story is above the age of eighteen.

It was as I was lying horizontal on the sofa, sloth-like, that I heard Jessica enter the room. Jessica's my niece, and while I know she likes to think she can take care of herself thank you very much, while my sister was away I was staying to keep a vague eye on her.

A vague eye it was indeed, as I didn't bother to glance up from the TV when she came in. Only when she spoke did I get around to acknowledging her presence. Which is a bit rude I know, but a heatwave in the height of summer wears a man down.

"What do you think then?" she said.

"Mm-hmm," I replied, not bothering to look, which would have involved turning my head to an uncomfortable angle. Not that I don't enjoy looking at Jessica, who is a beautiful girl indeed. She has a small freckled face that can turn to a playful expression in an instant, and her long dark hair and eyes are as pretty as her mother's. But as I've said, it's hot and everything is taking me twice as much effort.

The next thing I knew, Jessica had landed on the sofa right in front of me, falling into me in fact, bum first, and quite a splash she'd made for such a petite girl.

"Hello? This. What do you think? Does it look wrong?" she said.

I'd realised she was wearing her new swimming costume. Earlier, Jessica had asked I give "an honest opinion" on whether it would look okay for a pool party she was going to tomorrow. Before she'd tried it on, I'd done the appropriate thing, muttering that I was sure it would be fine. After all, an uncle who seemed eager to gawp at his niece modelling a swimming costume might just make her feel a little weird. Even if secretly the idea excited me and set my imagination off into overdrive. But it was clear she wanted more reassurance than that. Which brings us to the present.

"Jessica get off me, I'm watching TV!" I said, acting as if I wasn't looking at her, although even with my peripheral vision I could see I was in for a treat. It was a red floral-patterned one-piece swimsuit she was wearing and I could tell it was showing off her tight curves to great effect.

"C'mon -- you said. Then I'll leave you alone, mister no fun."

"Okay, okay, well get up, give us a twirl or whatever," I said.

She jumped up off the sofa and obeyed -- rather sarcastically -- with an over-the-top twirl right in front of me. Which was my cue to drink her in, while simultaneously trying to look slightly bored by the whole charade. But of course, I was mesmerised. My eyes hadn't played tricks on me in the slightest and her costume, while simple and elegant, showed off her lovely slim hourglass figure that I rarely caught a glimpse of. It was fairly low cut at the top but not so much that any cleavage peeked through, yet her pert bosom stretched the material out a little. As she turned, I could see the small of her bum almost bursting through, and it looked firm and shapely. What I wouldn't do...

Only as Jessica completed her turn did I realise how high cut the costume was at the front near the top of her legs. It was an amazing sight: her tanned thighs on full display, creamy pale at the top, and the crotch of the costume covering and lending shape to what was hers underneath. I didn't have time to tell if there was any hair around that area as I made sure to look at her eyes rather than her body before I spoke -- but it did seem darker there.

I knew that despite what could be an overconfident manner of hers, Jessica wasn't massively confident in her own skin -- what girl is at that age? -- so I tried to make sure I wasn't too hard on her. At the same time, as an uncle I felt I had a duty to say something.

"It's great Jessica, it fits fine --"

"You think so? Good. I like it. It feels comfy."

"Sure. Only thing is, and it's probably just me, but... it seems to show a lot, there." And I tried to gesture casually towards the part that actually was killing me, that was doing its best to get me to stare right at the most intimate area of her body.

She looked down at herself and put her hands on her lower hips, her fingers pointing to and touching the tops of her legs.

"Here? Hmm. Does it? I mean, I'm covered aren't I."

And with that she stood on tiptoe, stretching her legs and tightening the costume. Which pulled the crotch of the costume closer and showed off even more. I only had to glance back down momentarily to see the shape of -- there's no other way to say unless one resorts to slang -- her vulva, through the material.

"It seems fine. I think. Probably just a generation gap thing," she said, with a degree of uncertainty.

"Jessica, it's not that kind of gap. Honestly lovely, I can -- people could -- just about make out your... um, you know, your... private area."

As soon as I said that I knew it sounded a bit silly and indeed I was relieved that she giggled as I uttered it. Her laugh relaxed the atmosphere. She fell back down on the sofa and made to lie next to me, which made me uncomfortable and also happy. She smelled fabulous, like shampoo and sun. I moved myself so we weren't touching too much and I tried to act casual at this current arrangement.

"Private area!" she said. "You mean my vagina. It's just a word. But thanks."

She was laying on the sofa in the same position I was now but facing away, her body slightly nestled into me. I was topless and wearing shorts and was desperately trying to contain myself from getting hard. Which was difficult.

"Uh, yes sure. Well, that. You wouldn't want to feel self-conscious I guess," I replied.

Her voice took on a somewhat downtrodden tone. "No. You're right. Especially as it looks awful anyway."

I was confused. "What looks awful, honey?"

"It does," she said. "My vagina, obviously."

Okay, so now this was taking a new turn. Here she was, lying into me, in just a swimming costume no less, opening up to me about her body. I was flattered, and knew that my role here should be to give her the fatherly reassurance that she was growing up without. But, wow, this was really a conversation she'd surely prefer to have with her mother. Yet, here we were.

I gently patted her head, which turned into a bit of hair stroking for a moment. "I know girls worry about that kind of thing, Jessica. And I know you've probably seen images online, so let me tell you, they're all different and yours is fine I'm sure."

I was feeling pretty pleased with myself with this little speech.

"Easy for you to say," said Jessica. "Look."

The next thing that happened was too quick for me to do anything about. Not that I would've been able to do something, really. And okay, not that I would've wanted to change this moment for anything either. Without any fanfare, Jessica used her left hand to take hold of the crotch of her costume to pull it to one side, revealing herself.

She'd instructed me to look and look I certainly did. What man wouldn't? It was a sight made in heaven. There it was, her small, discreet vulva, slightly puffy and just a little darkened. It was also freshly shaven, the implications of which excited me. If it had been just a photo I would've still been entranced. Here, in the light of day, inches away from my hands and from my shorts, it was pure temptation.

In all honesty I was baffled that she could possibly be bothered by it. And in truth there was hardly anything to see. Her outer lips were almost completely hidden by her labia, and of what the naked eye could see there was a healthy pinkness to it. And the small bud of her clitoris was barely visible. All in all, a most modest vagina and the kind typically desired these days anyway if porn is anything to go by.

I was about to say something -- although I'm not sure what, as I was slightly dizzy now -- when she let her fingers go from holding the costume banding. This caused it to gently snap back down on to her leg, still to the side. I'm sure she intended to cover herself back up but the effect of the costume banding pressed into her right leg was to squeeze her flesh there and actually -- miraculously -- this caused her vulva to spread out just a little. Oh, small sweet lips! And what a pretty little clitoris that emerged a little further. The things I would do to that if... if this wasn't my niece right beside me on the sofa.

I made sure not to look there any longer, and if she'd noticed that she hadn't covered herself she didn't do anything about it. The best I could do was look at the back of her head. I wanted to kiss it.

"Honey," I began.

I paused. I knew I mustn't make her feel weird about the frankly inappropriate situation she had put us in. I also knew that if she somehow described these events to her mother, I needed it to sound like I had handled things in the right way.

"Honey, it's probably not right to show me, but just between you and me, it looks absolutely normal. Don't worry. You know guys worry about their things just as much. Why, mine looks pretty odd in my opinion!"

I thought this was a good response. Avoid complimenting her (but god I wanted to tell her how absolutely hot it looked) and keep neutral. I didn't actually mean the thing about myself but I thought that might make her feel better.

"Yeah? Show me then."

"I can't do that, it wouldn't be right. But it looks silly for sure."

"Hmm. You're just saying that I think. But I'm serious about mine so actually you're just trying to make me feel better aren't you."

"Jessica, it's not that at all. Okay, look --" and without giving it any serious thought, honestly, I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my penis. I had been trying all this time for it to behave, and it had sort of worked because it wasn't exactly erect, but it had certainly grown to its full size. It just wasn't hard.

I held it so it didn't move about. "Stupid penis, hey," I said light-heartedly.

Jessica turned her body towards me to take a good look and gave a bit of an exaggerated girly squeal.

"Ah -- penis!" she exclaimed, jokingly, her beautiful eyes wide and glistening, and she danced her legs into the air, only for them to fall back down and over me, each leg to its own side of mine. The result of this manoeuvre was my swelled penis was dangerously close to her vagina, which was still bare as day.

Neither of us said anything -- we just stared. It was a lovely sight. My penis, now pointing up and quite hard, its head swelled and bulbous. Her vagina, just slightly open, like a fresh flower emerging into the sun.

She was the first to break the silence. "Well, there's nothing wrong with that, you know."

"Jessica, there's everything wrong with this." I'm sure she knew what I meant but she played dumb.

"I'm just saying your penis looks... good. Anyway," she said, turning her head away, as if our entanglement was nothing at all, "you've persuaded me that I shouldn't worry about wearing this tomorrow. Thanks."

She'd twisted my words somewhat, but I wasn't about to argue. What I needed to do though was play sensible uncle. But I realised, with some alarm, that my penis was now just -- just -- resting on her vagina. My long shaft along her outer lips, my weight causing them to open a little, as if she was shyly welcoming me. The head of my penis, make no mistake, was rested on her clit. I managed to withhold a groan at the sight, and of the amazing feeling of my niece.

Without moving -- how could I? -- I said: "Jessica, this is getting awkward. I'm sure you don't realise but a female body has an effect on a man that he can't always help."

I made as if to move away a little but actually I didn't. It was just an excuse to move my body back then forth again, causing my penis to rub across Jessica. If that didn't make her realise what was happening nothing would, although she must be very aware of what we were doing. I could see her nipples erect now through the material and it pleased me to see how her body was responding. She made the sweetest of short sighs before she spoke, and it was one that would forever be etched into my brain, for there was little mistaking the sound of her arousal.

"Mmm, I'd better move," she said rather casually, considering the fact we were all but welded together. As she moved to get off, I gave a quick press with my penis into her, feeling her vagina open a little more to allow me in -- just a centimetre or so. It was heaven. Tight, teasing me. It only lasted a second and she looked a little alarmed, but I acted as if I hadn't even noticed. She quickly moved away further, finally forcing my penis out of her. I saw the stickiness of what I assumed had come from me glisten on her clitoris before falling back on to my penis like a ribbon. She stood up, finally adjusting her swimsuit to cover herself. Before she turned around to face me I was able to quickly put my penis back into my shorts, and as I touched it I could sense that the wetness didn't seem to be mine. I looked up and she was now facing me. Our guilty eyes met briefly. Her cheeks were crimson, as if the reality of the situation was dawning on her. She looked down to check her costume and I saw -- as did she -- the wetness emerging from her that was soaking through the material.

"I'll give it a wash," she said, as she walked off. I assume she meant her costume. The lower rear of it, designed to provide modesty to her behind, looked dishevelled now, bunched up and partly wedged between her buttocks. But it provided me with a lovely final view of her as she left the room that afternoon.