My Niece, Nicey-nice

Story Info
My daughter is also my first cousin twice removed.
4.4k words
3.66
26.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

There is no way her parents have not found out about us. From the earliest days when I visited them, the three daughters were very warm towards me, though the last born was in primary school at the time. Now that girl is an adult who is studying in the US and Switzerland. She comes home unexpectedly to see her parents. The eldest one married at the age of 24 and flew the nest. I do not see much of her these days. But let me tell you of my relationship with the middle girl.

She taught at a private school not far from my home. She once asked me to give her a watch I was wearing; she was with her father. I always felt some attachment to her and though I may have thought she would be uncomfortable about a relationship with a man of her parents' generation, I had no qualms about giving it to her.

"When are you coming to stay the night again, cousin mine?" my cousins wife, Nancy asked me sometime in the middle of December.

"I shall come on the 24th."

"Good, you can spend Christmas with your uncle's family. We shall all be home."

"Wow, that will be wonderful. It reminds me of when Uncle and Auntie (when she was still alive) used invite us for Christmas as children. Cousins, aunties and uncles would spend the time between 24th and 27th December there."

Some two months later I was in Mombasa. During a WhatsApp chat she wished me a happy stay. I asked how she knew.

"You told me." I was positive I had not said anything of the sort. But too late I realised I had confirmed it to her. Then I remembered that I had mentioned my trip to her mother some days before. She then asked me to bring her a leso. A few days after this, news came through of the demise of my cousin of the royal connections. I wound up my affairs at the coast and arrived on a Sunday.

My girl wanted me to bring the leso to the funeral preparation meetings. First of all I would not know, before I left home, which evening's meeting she would be able to attend. Secondly, I did not want to hand it to her in a public place; it was my chance to see her in her rented quarters, or in my house. I wanted to verify that she was attracted to me as a woman to a man. There were times when she would not respond to my messages for as many as four days. I wondered whether she had lost interest.

************************

"Did you move from Lavington West? I smsd her.

Imagine nooo! She had wanted to move somewhere in my neighbourhood for two reasons. She would only need to take one matatu to her place of work, and secondly house rents in the area were not as high.

How can I help?

By being on the lookout. This told me she would not mind me helping her find a house nearer me. It signaled that being my neighbour we would see each other more casually, either at my place or hers.

Immediately I got busy. I contacted two agents to find me a one-bedroomed house for 12,000shs a month somewhere near the bus stop. She got home late on three evenings a week.

Within two days I had replies from both. I asked them to take me to see the properties. I liked one in a block of flats on the third floor. It had a clear view of the short path to the shopping centre and she could see my home from the back balcony. When I told her about it she was excited but she played it cool, like she did not want to expose her expectations too soon. I had held mine in check, but the implications of the move floated in the air between us.

************************

On the day of the funeral she saw me from a distance and signed to me that she had called me. As on a previous meeting when she wanted to sit next to me, so also that day she wanted my company. I therefore felt I could get her to invite me to her place to deliver the leso (and a real lovers' scene, I hoped). I enjoyed being with her and whispering with each other throughout the ceremony, until the body was lowered into the grave and soil returned to cover the coffin. We moved over to the catering area to have something to eat. All this time it was as if she were truly happy to be near me.

I took the courage of inviting her to come home with me after everything was over. Strangely her father, who was my first cousin, agreed readily to our plan. So off we went on a nduthi (motorbike taxi) from the gate of my cousin's farm. We were dropped at Alliance where we took a matatu into Kikuyu. She kept very close to me as if she couldn't get enough of my perfume. When we got to Kinoo we took a nduthi home. Once in the house I could not resist hugging her close. She plastered her body against mine, clearly enjoying the contact; she wanted more of me. I lowered my hand to her tummy area, which I had always liked. She squirmed with pleasure. I went to fondle her fulsome buttocks, which sent her moaning. Now I knew my gamble had paid off!

"Nicey-nice, my love, I have been in love with you for a very long time, so long you have no idea!"

"Konko, I love you so very much. Don't think I have been a silly young girl who did not notice how you looked at my breasts, my groin and my backside."

I was horrified to imagine that while I thought my deeds were private, they were in fact obvious to her all the time! I needed to reassure her that it was not pure lust on my part.

"Sweet my darling, I am not like any man you have so far encountered in your life. We men seek you women in order to satisfy what has been taken as men's huge thirst for sex, yet it only takes minutes to satisfy. No, I want to make a study of what gives you the most pleasure so that I can do it for you."

She lifted her face to look into mine. Those eyes held a gratitude mixed with desire.

"I have always suspected that you are a different kind of man. Much as we are so closely related, I want such a man in my life. The men that are preferred by our customs have never touched my heart. To hear you confirm what I always though has given me great joy tonight."

I had to kiss her! Voraciously. She gave as good as she got. My hands were exploring her body. I loved her curves and full figure. We broke the kiss and moved into my bedroom. Now I would fulfill my fantasies of fully satisfying a very young woman sexually.

I undressed her down to her panties and bra. I pulled off my shirt and trousers to stand in my undies. We lay on the bed, to continue with our kissing. She threw her legs wide opening her cunt to my hands. I stroked it over the white panties, driving her sky high. Hooking one finger on the elastic at the leg I found her swollen lips. Whether from arousal or that was how they are normally, I could not tell. I rubbed the outer lips while staring into her large eyes, smiling at me with deep admiration. I found her slit and dived into her wetness. She brought her hand over mine as if to stop me, or perhaps guide me.

Eyes closed she made sucking noises like she were eating sugarcane.

"Konko, please fuck me now!" she commanded.

I lifted myself onto my elbows and lined my cockhead with her fresh, young pussy. "Prepare to be loved like never before!" With that I drove the head past her lips.

"Oooh, Konko!" she wailed. I pulled back and plunged deeper. She wailed louder. I drew back and thrust more of my male meat into her eager cunt. One last stroke and I was all the way in!

I stopped all movement, looked down at her face, filled with an almost angelic joy. Her large eyes held adoration, pure and simple. I started with gentle movements, lengthening my stroke gradually. I could not believe I had this beautiful woman under my control, to pleasure her in ways that were an initiation of sorts. She must have been fucked by a collegemate but today she was going to sample a real man!

I gave her stroke after powerful stroke. She was thrashing her head on my pillow, completely out of control. An increase of pace almost brought me to the precipice, but she slammed into Terminal Orgasm with a violence that threatened the integrity of my bed.

"Ooooooh, Konko, you're killing meeeee!" screamed the teacher. Her cunt muscles clenched about my stem, again bringing me right to the point of firing my cannon. I cast my mind onto an unpleasantness of the past and my fires cooled. I slowed but did not stop.

Slow strokes caused her legs to kick out in sheer ecstasy. Again I got more vigorous gradually, bringing another set of screams to her lips, which soon became another language altogether. Faster and faster I went bringing myself as well to the brink, but luckily she exploded into another climax as wild as the first one. I sank my mouth onto her nipple and nibbled it. This caused her to hit one more climax unexpectedly. Her legs wrapped around my torso she moaned as I continued this delicious torture. I felt teeth sunk into my shoulder and heard her voice making animal noises as she came yet again. I slowed and eventually stopped every movement.

She climbed down gently. She opened her eyes to find mine right in front of hers. She smiled. "Konko, where was that you had taken me?"

"Paradiso." I grinned.

She slapped my back. You must keep in mind that I still have to go to my fathers house. He would not want to believe I spent the night in your bed!"

We both laughed nervously at such an idea. As we left I took her by the house. She liked it for all those advantages I had mentioned, as well as the fact, yet unspoken, that visiting each other would present no problem. We took a bus to Kikuyu, whence she would take a matatu for Ngongo Bagas. I held her in a most non-familial way as we parted.

The journey was very smooth and quick, she smsd me. But her mother, though she already knew that she had left the funeral in my company, seemed surprised to see her at home. It made her wonder where she thought Nicey would have spent the night.

It puzzled me quite a bit, too. My rational mind insisted that although my cousin could have told his wife of Nicey having left the funeral with me, but there could be no way she would have known what had happened between that time and when her daughter arrived home. I left it at that.

As had happened severally since Nancy invited me to spend Christmas with them, she seemed to expect I could do so more frequently than I did. I was, however, careful not to stretch the welcome she extended to me, and which her husband and children seemed to enjoy.

************************

Schools closed for the holidays at the end of the month. Early on the Saturday that followed, I was at her place to supervise her move. Nancy, her mother also came in the course of packing the stuff onto the truck that would take her. We all had fun carrying and lifting, though we did not really need to. The driver of the lorry had some young men to do this.

At the new house, her mother saw how near each other we will be and she expressed joy that her daughter would have a family member so close by, but for what purposes, she had no idea! Not that we ourselves had crystallised them.

Once all her belongings were in the house, I made a great show of leaving, pleading an appointment in town. Mother and daughter worked to place everything where it belonged and at about six the older woman left for home. Nicey told me this by sms, which lifted my esteem of text over phone calls yet higher.

Did Mum give any indication that she knows what is happening between us? she asked me.

Why?

She asked me whether you had said what time you would be back. I screwed up my most serious face and asked her, Back?

Puzzled, I said, Its only this month that things have started happening. She would need to be an angel. Or have cameras installed in my house!! with a confidence badly depleted by Nancys attitude.

"( ("

I knocked on her door with a pizza under my arm at a few minutes after seven, sure that by now her mother had arrived home, or very nearly so.

Why did you keep me hungry for so long?

So that you will enjoy it, and me all the more! Has my cousins wife reported back to her marital home?"

"You're so silly, Konko! And yes, she should have. She called me from Ngongo Bagas town a while ago."

I burst open the box and we dug in hungrily. Moving is hungry work, you know!

She threw me a sharp look.

She had not worn a bra after her bath. Her boobs swung softly under her t-shirt. "You wanna drive your uncle bat crazy?"

With a most innocent look on her visage, she looked at me sideways and asked in a little girl voice, "How would I do that?"

"You are fully aware that your knitted top has holes through which the flesh of your boob is visible, aren't you?"

She feigned a surprised look and looked down at it. "I can't see them," holding up one fulsome breast, no doubt aware that that would only further tantalise me.

"Come and let me see. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me." I made a grab for her. She ducked away agilely, laughing and sticking her tongue out at me.

Taking a slice of pizza, I flung out, "I will join you in bed when I am done."

"No way!" She sat down beside me and instead of taking her own slice, she snatched the one in my hand, thereby squashing it so that some of the topping fell into my lap.

We collapsed onto each other, sharing the messy pieces left in my hand. She took up another slice and shared it with me, almost like a mother bird with her chick. I have rarely enjoyed a meal as I did that one. We were in each other's arms by that time, with kisses being exchanged freely. It was clear that I would not be leaving her tonight. Housewarming had started in earnest.

"Time to warm the other room!" I said.

Pretending a great innocence, she asked which one. I bent down before she could react and scooped her into my arms. I carried her into her bedroom. "This one is freezing!" she squealed.

"It won't be. Not for long," I declared. I was overdressed in comparison with her, in my street clothes. I shed them in double-quick time.

"Let's see what you are hiding here," tugging her khanga off with a little violence. Her mound was covered in a white floral panty. I ran my hand over it.

"What do you want now?" As if she had not been leading me on from the moment she dried herself from her bath!

I fondled her thighs enjoying the silky smooth skin. Then I lowered my mouth to kiss them. Meanwhile one hand went in search of her boobs. "Aaaah, Konko!" Palpitating the youthful melons was so much pleasure that I wanted to suck them. My hands exchanged places with my mouth.

I pulled the bottom of the top up to reveal the boobs. Now they lay before me in their full glory. My hands each held one juicy melon pressing them together, squeezing each, and then tickling the nipple. She moaned in the depths of desire. Then the hands returned to their job in the south, while my mouth attacked each nipple in turn, pulling each so deep inside that the aureole followed it. She squealed like a stuck pig. Meanwhile the hands were working the panty off her thighs. Soon, her cunt was out in the fresh air. She opened her legs in invitation of my depredations.

Again hands and mouth exchanged posts. A nipple was getting pinched between finger and thumb. But now warm breath blew over her mons, Oh gawd! she wailed. My tongue now came out to play. It slid all the way down her slit, and then up again the St Lawrence waterway. Her hips set up a dance on the bed to a rhythm only known to themselves. She was moaning her pleasure continuously by now. And I have not sunk into the slit itself! I thought.

With measured violence I opened up her lips and found her slippery wetness, betraying eagerness to experience her uncles loving. Up and down I went, driving her yet higher. She seemed to somehow know there was more in store for her. I gave it to her with swift forcefulness. I lapped her clit with the tip of the tongue, bent it one way then the other, finally drawing it into my warm, eager mouth. This finally did her in.

Squealing as if for mercy, she threw her hip up off the bed, bouncing lightly in ecstacy as she came wildly. I could feel she had never yet been taken that far by her amateur college lovers. Tssss! Aieeee! she agonised her orgasm. Konko, I am undone!

Pleasure flooded my whole being that I had taken this young woman so high she was in the stratosphere of pleasure. Before she descended fully, I bit the clit between my lip and lower teeth. Ooooooh, gawd! Mercy pleeeeease! the poor teacher wailed so loudly that any neighbour who heard her would have broken down the door in the hurry to succour her. But up on the third floor, a little death as the French have it, was taking place, without fear of being interrupted. Nor would she have exchanged it for anything else at that moment or ever after, I was sure. This time I let her balloon descend all the way to terra firma.

When she felt my still tumescent cock against her soft thigh, she said pityingly, Konko, you have not had any pleasure. I have been bad to you!

Oh no, sweet my darling! I have received great pleasure in taking you to all the places you have been. Besides, the evening is still young."

She held onto me as if for dear life. Thank you so much! There was a time I told you that the men who are approved by custom, of my age and of no blood relationship, have never held interest for me, nor has the one who tried given me half, no even quarter of what you gave me last month and today. Our love may not be approved, but I will have no other, EVER! I thought I heard the capital letters.

There could be no better answer to this than my rolling onto her and placing my aching cock at the entrance of what it had been crying out for all evening, since I saw the delicate dance of the boobs in the knitted top. She threw her legs open, pressed her heels onto my buttocks, and held me in a death grip, as if fearing I would change my mind and go off again. Her wetness from our previous encounters allowed me to slide in so smoothly that only two strokes and a bit were required to fully enter her. I stopped dead and was looking into her eyes. They were wide open and boring into mine. A new hunger showed through them. I bent and kissed her deeply, my cock embedded right inside her. I felt her muscles tighten slightly.

Do that again, I said.

What? she was not aware of it.

Tighten your muscles like when you try to stop pissing before you get to the toilet."

She tried it a few times. Then even she felt the effect of her action. She now did it with vigour. Aaaah, that feels so good! I yelled.

Now I drew my weapon almost all the way out and drove back fast. I did it again and again. She set up a hissing, calling to mind one who was eating a sugarcane. She yelled when I went so far that I knocked against her three-finger cluster at the entrance of her cervix. A powerful tremor rocked through her. Konko, what is that?

You have been hiding some other sweetness, you naughty girl! And with that I pumped her fast and furious until I was on the brink of explosion. Before I could think of slowing down, she clamped her cunt muscles on me again, this time with such force that I found myself past the point of no return. She stiffened as I too poured the first torrent of fertile juice down her channel. She yelled into my ear in a language I had never heard from man or beast up until that time. Her heels threatened to puncture into my bum. I felt my semen shoot out again so heatedly that I feared it had scalded me. We came so hard, it was indeed a joint little death, for we sank into a slumber without realizing I had half-slipped off her onto the bed.

************************

She was holding forth a rectangular packet to me. When I reached for it she moved it away a few inches.

"If I get up how far can you run?"

"Are you saying I am fat?"

"Your words, not mine!"

I made a lunge for the packet and managed to snatch it before she could react.

"Thief, catch thief!" She pretended to scream.

I flung my arms around my torso and pretended to bring myself down. I held the packet high in the air. "Here I got it!"

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers
12