My Niece, Samantha Pt. 01

Story Info
My niece and I's first time.
2.2k words
4.4
13.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha had grown up so much since I'd seen her five years ago. The lanky, 5'2, farm girl with bright blue eyes, and short blonde hair looked like a completely different person that from who I met for the first time when she was only in middle school. But, going through highschool and puberty will change a girl, especially today. My niece was now filled out, 5'9, and had her hair grown past her ass. She had just graduated in May and had been her small school's star female track athlete. She wasn't a curvy bombshell, but she had grown into having 38c cup tits and a cute, round and very toned ass. She was lean and built for long, hard sprints that had gotten her a full ride for college. And the university just happened to be 15 minutes from my place.

My niece and sister both told me they'd compensate me for her stay during the four years, but I told them as long as she didn't get into trouble that I didn't need anything from anyone. She was a very nice, respectable young lady who spoke softly and with a slight, southern twang she tried to hide. It was pretty cute and fit her well, but I think she didn't want to stick out as a corn cob at her college.

"Well, I'll let you get setup. I left the wifi password on your nightstand. If you need anything, I'm heading to the store in a bit," I said as I placed her bags on her bed.

"I should be okay, Uncle Hank. I'm going to go over some of my professor's pre-course instructions and probably take a shower." Time seemed to stop for a moment as the sun came in through the window just right, illuminating every feature of her face and setting the sapphires in her eyes ablaze with radiance. Her long, flowing blonde hair came around over her shoulder and accentuated the delicate contours of her profile. It must've been my relative unfamiliarity with my niece that made her a beautiful specimen in this moment. In my mind, I knew she was my niece, but my body registered her as the perfect candidate to sink my cock into and empty a humongous load of genetic material. Genetic sexual attraction, I think they called it. I could've sworn I heard about it on an episode of Dr. Phil. It was in this moment that a deep, crude downward spiral would begin. I had never been the kind of guy who got hooked on things like gambling or drinking, but there were occasionally certain women I encountered that managed to fit themselves into some sort of algorithm my mind constantly kept running. And now, the algorithm was filtering out everything that didn't involve her.

The next few weeks were sparsely consequential, with her dedicating most of her time to schoolwork and reading young adult fiction that I would try to use to get closer to her. I paid just enough attention to make myself come across as sincerely attentive, but in actuality, I was only ever a few degrees away from imagining myself plowing my niece for all she was worth. I think at some point my mind began reading into every little detail of the interactions we'd have, searching for some sign of attraction or coyness on her part, but I couldn't find anything. And with her being my niece, I could not do anything to arouse any amount of suspicion.

My needs, however, got the best of me one night while I was in my room having a few beers. I was casually browsing the web when I got the idea to search for miniature spy cameras. I added four of them to my cart and anxiously waited the six days for them to arrive. When they came, I waited for Samantha to leave for class one afternoon when I was off before getting to work. I placed one inside the shower head, one inside the electrical outlet in the bathroom, a small one in the smoke detector in her bedroom and the last in an electrical outlet that faced the foot of her bed. I had them all online and set to record within the hour and suffered as I awaited for Samantha to come home.

Samantha was extremely routine oriented, and always took a shower after she got home. I was finishing eating dinner as she arrived home and almost sprinted to my fridge to grab a beer to drink as I sat in my bed upstairs, practically feet away from where her nude body would be. I locked my bedroom door and got onto my laptop, opening the feed across the four cameras. I observed as Samantha walked into her bedroom and sat her bookbag down. She was wearing a crop top and shorts that hung below her ass cheeks by only an inch or so. I could feel my cock springing to life in my pants as she took the scrunchy out of her hair, letting it fall. She went into her dresser and retrieved her night clothes, which was just a soft, plain white top and short bottoms that tried their best to appear modest on a woman whose ass was adorably toned and heart-shaped. She left her bedroom and made her way to the shower, locking the door behind her. At this point, I quickly removed my jeans and threw them across the room as my eyes gouged the screen, fervently waiting for my niece to disrobe. She started with her shirt, lifting it above her head which revealed a perfectly toned abdomen and delightfully supple breasts that yet still sought cover under her black bra.

My heart skipped a beat as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground, putting her tits on full display. They were more perfect than I could imagine. They were almost unnaturally round and maintained their form without undergarments, gravity be damned. Her nipples were a cute, pale pink and were slightly smaller than pencil erasers. They jiggled ever so slightly as she bent slid her pants down her legs, her panties going with them. Her ass was taut and firm from her constant running and exercise. I swear it was so tight that you could've bounced a quarter off of it. Her snatch was hairless and she bore a cute thigh gap which put her pink lips on full display. She was an absolutely perfect creature with no flaws of any kind, and I was smitten. Enamored. Obsessed.

Samantha took her phone she had sat on the bathroom counter and scrolled through it a bit, then stopped as if she were very intently observing something. She did this for what had to be a full minute. Then, she slid into the shower and began to wash herself, starting with her hair. It was relatively uneventful for a few minutes, until her arm grazed one of her nipples. She seemed to freeze momentarily, the suds clinging to her breasts. Then, she gingerly took her right tit in her left hand and began to massage it. It took only seconds for her nipple to get hard. She closed her eyes for a moment, her other hand moving between her legs. I watched as she took two fingers and slowly circled her clit. She bit her lip, grinning a bit as she played with herself. She masturbated for three minutes without any obvious climax before stopping. I think she stopped because her legs started to shake, and the orgasm that was building looked to be of an intensity that required bringing over the hill in her bed. So, she finished her shower and wrapped her hair and body in towels, then retreated to her room where she continued the show. She let the towel around her body drop to the floor and she crawled into her bed. It was at this moment I realized that she left her phone in the bathroom. My curiosity was piqued and I had to go see what she was looking at before she started touching herself.

I lifted my boxers up and quickly made my way to the bathroom which was still warm and humid, steam pouring out through the top of the door which was just slightly ajar. The lights were off, and in the darkness of my bathroom was the dimming screen of her phone. I had only moments before I assumed it would lock and my my entire being darted from the door to the counter with the precision and intent of a viper. My fingers tapped the screen, bringing it back to its full illumination. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a shirtless picture of myself that I had posted while I was at the beach the last 4th of July. I stared, the algorithm in my brain scrambling to make sure the variables it was inputting were indeed correct. It was my face. Those were my tattoos on my chest. She was staring at me before she got into the shower.

"Fuck," Samantha said from behind me, her dainty arm barely holding the towel against her supple graces. I turned and my rock hard erection through my boxers was unavoidable. Her eyes widened like saucers as she looked me over as I did the same to her. I can't remember commanding my hand to grab hers, but it did. I lifted her fingers up, the towel falling to the ground. Before me was my niece's fully naked figure on display. Our eyes met, gazes both crackling with lust so intense that it could've parted the sea if we had been on opposite sides.

Samantha and I took to my bedroom where I picked her up and gently laid her on my bed. We said nothing as I got on top of her, my right leg shifting hers over. I vividly remember the exact moment the tip of my cock met the entrance of her tight, teenage pussy. I felt no hymen intact as I gently but eagerly slipped myself inside her, but it was beyond tight. She let out the faintest, most precious moan as my cock bottomed out against her cervix and I smashed my lips against hers. We kissed passionately, recognizing that desire drove our actions, but that something more kept us going. She wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted myself into her hole, over and over. Her entire, thin frame shook as I fucked her with more enthusiasm than I'd felt for anything and everything in my life up to this point. She reciprocated my energy wholly, digging her nails into my back. At some point they drew blood, but it was merely one more note in the symphony that was our sex. Our fire.

"D-do you like fucking your niece," she managed to sputter in between my thrusts and kisses.

"I fucking love it. I want you. I don't ever want to stop," I said. I lifted my head just enough to look into her eyes which were hazy and starcrossed at this point. She put one delicate hand on the side of face and guided me back to her face. At this point, her cunt was sopping wet, her fuck juices dribbling from her tight hole with every incestuous thrust. I filled her so entirely that there was no ignoring the obvious little shudders and spasms that were taking place inside her pussy. She gripped my shaft, over and over, sending little shocks of additional pleasure through my being.

"Ungh," she moaned, her voice suddenly loud and guttural, "I'm about to cum, baby." Her body clung to mine like early morning dew, yearning to know the day and its beauty beyond those dark, uncertain morning hours. I could feel her heart smashing against my chest through her skin as her body suddenly twitched quickly before her back arched. She mewled, her orgasm escaping through her lips up top as well as the ones down low. I'd never felt a woman squirt before Samantha, but my entire groin was sprayed with her sweet dew. She shook a few more times as several more thrusts drew out smaller tremors that were a series of smaller orgasms. In between the waves of her pleasure, my body registered my own and I realized I was about to cum as well.

"Can I record myself cumming on your face," I asked, desperately wanting to catch this on camera so I could forever remember it.

"No--no, fuck. Please don't pull out. I've wanted this for so long. Cum inside me, baby. I'm ovulating. I want everything. I love you," she continued to mewl.

Her admission to me pushed me over the edge and my hips slowed automatically, building up a few slower, deeper thrusts that began to churn my balls. I looked in my niece's eyes as I felt my balls explode, shooting rope after rope of my seed into her womb. I moaned at the top of my lungs, calling her name as I came. My sperm had already began trickling out after the second shot, but I must've been able to fill a shot glass with this load. Over stimulated and completely drained, I collapsed and nestled my face against her neck. A few moments passed before she spoke. "I wanted this for years. I've been in love with you for years."

"Fuck, baby, I love you, too. I won't ever regret this. I'll keep this safe. I'll keep you safe."

"I know you will. Just... one thing?" she asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"I don't have to call you 'uncle' anymore, right?"