My Niece Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers

"Oh," she mewed, her sweet, sexual aroma filling my senses.

I hooked the sides of her panties and pulled, drew them down off her hips . . . then further . . . slowly . . . slowly revealing her sex to me. Her pussy lips, slightly puffy with her arousal, were decorated by her fine, delicate hairs shimmering with her dew. I learned in . . . pressed my lips to her labia . . . my tongue flickering out to press between them.

"Uncle Jay!" She gasped, her hips twisting before me.

I drew her panties down further. We worked together to get them off her legs and I tossed them aside as well. Her legs fell open, spreading herself for me; one foot falling to the floor, the other finding the back corner of the couch. Snuggling between those spread legs I laid my hands on her inner thighs, inches from her pussy. Her hips rolled before me.

Gazing upon her beautiful sex I couldn't help thinking how strange this was . . . to have my niece . . . so soft . . . so sexy . . . so desirable . . . lying naked before me. I also wondered if I could've had this sooner . . . wondered how long my puritanical mind had kept me from it . . . from seeing her this way.

Pushing these thoughts aside for later contemplation I leaned in and kissed her pussy again, my tongue delving between her labia . . . parting them . . . licking her slit.

"Uncle Jay," she mewed.

She tasted so fresh . . . so delicate.

I moved my hands forward . . . used my thumbs to pull her lips open for me. I ran my tongue up . . . seeking out her clit peeking out from under its hood. I found it . . . my tongue licking . . . loving.

"Oh God!" She gasped.

I slid my tongue back down . . . down through her slit . . . down to her opening. Licking the edges I applied gentle pressure. The tip of my tongue forced her walls to part . . . entered her.

"Oh, Uncle Jay," she whimpered, her hands coming down to twine her fingers in my hair.

I slid my tongue back up to her clit, licking it . . . again and again.

"Oh yes." Her hips rolled before me, her fingers tensing in my hair.

I slid one hand closer. Using a finger to keep her labia open I placed my thumb against her opening and massaged her walls.

"Oh God. Yes."

For several minutes I continued to lick her clit while teasing her opening. Her arousal grew . . . her labia swelling. Her impassioned blood made her clit mushroom out from under its hood. Planting my tongue atop it I hummed in my throat, sending vibrations to the swollen button.

"Oh God yes, Uncle Jay."

I drew my tongue away, sliding it down through her slit. Reaching her opening, I slid it upward again, licking her slit. I lapped at her clit for another moment before repeating the process. Again and again I did this . . . sliding my tongue up and down between her opening and her throbbing clit. Up and down . . . up . . . down . . . up . . . down . . . I licked and licked, reveling in the sensation of eating my niece's pussy and savoring her sweetness.

"Yes, Uncle Jay. Oh yes," She whimpered with my attentions, growing wetter and wetter.

Her walls parted for my pressing thumb, allowing it to penetrated her. Her hips rolled again, her body reacting to even this minimal penetration. Pressing my tongue firmly against her clit I made it vibrate again.

"Yes. Yes, Uncle Jay" she panted as she writhed before me, her muscles starting to tense.

I bent my thumb to rub her inner wall . . . massage it. Simultaneously I loved her clit feverishly . . . rolling my tongue over it . . . against it . . . licking . . . Licking . . . LICKING.

"Oh God yes!" Her fingers pulled at my hair, her body tensing . . . hard. Her feet pushed down, lifting her ass off the couch and pressing her sex at me as her hips rolled and twisted.

While I continued licking her clit, I closed my mouth over it and suckled.

"Uncle Jay!" Her body spasmed, her nerves screaming as an orgasm exploded through her. Her back arched up, her hips hopping and jerking before my face, cramming her pussy onto my thumb . . . her clit at my tongue. Her pussy muscles clamped around my thumb . . . held it tight . . . milked it. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Uncle Jay!"

I continued loving her clit and pussy as her orgasm rolled through her, making her quiver and twist before me.

"Oh, Uncle Jay. Uncle Jay," she whimpered and cried over and over.

Those impassioned pleas . . . the lust and desire pervading her tone . . . the way each utterance seemed to enhance her orgasm . . . made her body tense and jerk anew . . . confirmed my suspicions of how calling my name was affecting her.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jay!" Her hips . . . her body rolled and twisted for several moments.

Then her orgasm gradually faded, her body softening . . . relaxing as it settled back onto the couch where she lay panting.

I remained with my mouth at her sex, licking her a few more times before withdrawing my thumb and pulling myself up to gaze down on her. Her sex now glistened wet and shiny. Her puffy labia flowered open in invitation, exposing her shimmering pink slit and engorged clit.

"Uncle Jay," she sighed, quivering with an aftershock.

I stood up and undid my jeans, pushing them and my underwear off and into a pile on the floor. She stared at my semi-erect cock, her lower lip caught by her teeth. I stepped forward. Her hand reached out . . . her fingers wrapping around my shaft as best they could . . . tugging on it needily. While she stroked my cock . . . bringing me to full erection, her gaze shifted between the stiffening member and my own eyes. Once I was fully rigid I leaned forward, placing my hands against the couch back for support. Suzy guided me to her mouth. Holding me millimeters from her lips she rolled her tongue over my cockhead a few times before sliding it past her lips and sucking while continuing her tongue's actions.

"Oh yea," I groaned.

"Mmm," she mewed, staring up at me while sucking . . . and licking . . . and tugging.

My gaze traveled down her sexy little body . . . her beautiful breasts so full and firm . . . her stiff nipples topping them. They were so lovely . . . so enticing . . . I just had to reach down and massage one. Between her splayed legs her pussy glistened wet and inviting.

I brought my gaze back up . . . stared into her raised eyes.

She slid her lips up my shaft . . . took inches of my cock into her mouth . . . stopping only when her lips met her fingers.

I'm not sure which was more exciting; the feeling of her mouth engulfing my cock, or the sensation of watching my niece swallow my cock. Either way, I groaned in pleasure and reflexively jutted my hips forward, trying to force more of myself into her mouth.

As her lips were pressed tight against her fingers she stared up at me, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

My fingers tensed on her breast, squeezing the plaint mound hungrily.

"Mmm," she mewed. Sucking on me she pulled her lips back a little, extracting a couple inches of my shaft from her mouth. Then she pushed her lips onto my flesh again.

"Oh yea," I groaned.

She continued staring up at me while she slowly pumped her lips along my shaft a few dozen times, her lips clinging tightly to it . . . her fingers tugging.

It felt great, and for a moment . . . for one delirious moment . . . I considered letting her . . . or making her . . . finish me with her mouth. But then my eyes once more traveled down her supple body . . . down to her spread legs . . . and the beautiful, shimmering pussy between them.

I've gotta fuck her, I thought. I've gotta feel her pussy around my cock.

With that I pulled myself away, extracting my cock from her mouth's warm embrace.

"Mmm," she mewed sadly.

She had to release my cock so I could climb between her legs. But as soon as I had, she reached for it with both hands to grab it and guide it to her opening.

I held myself up so I could gaze down and watch my cocktip nestle between her labia . . . press against her walls. She lay beneath me, her body stiff with anticipation, her eyes closed as she nervously bit at her lip. I lowered my hips. Her walls parted. My cockhead entered her, an inch or so following before I had to stop. Pulling back, I kept the head inside her, then pressed forward again. A bit more of me penetrated her. I pulled back . . . pushed forward. Again and again I did this . . . working a little more . . . then a little more of my hard cock into my niece's pussy until finally . . . finally my entire length was buried deep inside her. Our crotches were mashed together . . . grinding gently.

"Oh yea," I breathed.

"Oh Uncle Jay," she whimpered, her hands grabbing at my shoulder blades.

I reveled in the feel of her pussy wrapped around my shaft, it was so smooth . . . so velvety . . . so tight. Even with as wet as she was . . . even after cumming once . . . her sex gripped my cock securely . . . snugly.

I pulled my hips back a little. Pushed forward. Ground my crotch against hers again.

"Oh," she whimpered.

"Yes," I groaned. Gazing down I was struck by her beautiful as she lay there, her features glowing with desire.

I pulled back again . . . just a little more than before, then pressed forward.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jay," her fingers scratched lightly at my back.

I pulled back, extracting a few inches again . . . pushed back inside her. Back . . . Forward . . . Out . . . In . . . I worked myself in and out of her . . . slowly . . . steadily. Each time I withdrew a little more . . . and each time I slid into her a little faster . . . In . . . Out . . . Back . . . Forward. Eventually I was stopping with little more than my cockhead remaining in her silky embrace before sliding my full length back into her and stuffing her sweet pussy.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jay. Oh yes," she mewed.

Then I was rhythmically humping myself into her, steadily pumping my cock in and out as I continued to revel in the feel of her velvety sex clinging to my stiff cock.

"Oh Uncle Jay. Uncle Jay." Finding my rhythm, she lifted her ass off the couch . . . met my every forward thrust.

Up and down our hips rocked . . .

Pumping . . .

Humping . . .

Fucking.

In . . .

Out . . .

Her pussy clung to my shaft.

My cock filled her . . .

Over . . .

And over . . .

Dropping my mouth to one breast, I suckled on her nipple.

"Oh God yes, Uncle Jay," she whimpered.

In and out my cock pumped, stuffing her pussy again and again.

In . . . out . . .

In . . . out . . .

As we fucked . . . my cock sliding deep into her pussy again and again . . . she grew more vocal . . . her words more graphic . . . more obscene.

"Fuck me, Uncle Jay. Fuck me," she cried. Her legs came up to wrap around my waist, her ankles interlocking.

Holding myself up I humped my hips at her . . . pressed my crotch against hers with each forward thrust. My rhythm picked up momentum . . . slowly . . . steadily . . . I slid my cock into her faster . . . harder.

In . . . out . . .

IN . . . Out . . .

"Oh, Uncle Jay. Fuck me."

I dropped my mouth to her nipple again, suckling on it hungrily.

"Yes. Oh yes, Uncle Jay. Suck my tittie," she whimpered, one hand latching onto the back of my head and holding me to her breast. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Uncle Jay."

I buried my cock into her again and again . . . fucking her . . . harder . . . faster. Her ass bounced off the couch, jumping up to meet my primal thrusts. In and out I humped . . . in . . . out . . . fucking her . . . filling her pussy with my rigid cock over and over.

"Oh fuck me," she cried, her nails scratching my shoulder blade. "Fuck me, Uncle Jay."

In and out my cock slid.

"Yes. Yes, fuck me." Her body started to tense, her muscles clenching.

Pulling my mouth from her nipple I raised myself up so I could better pummel her pussy with my cock.

In . . . Out . . . I humped myself.

IN . . . Out . . . I worked my cock.

IN . . . Out . . . I pumped.

"Oh Uncle Jay. Uncle Jay!" She panted as she drove herself at me, her hips slamming her sex onto my cock passionately, her tits jiggling with her actions.

In and out I humped . . . driving my cock into her again . . . and again . . . fucking her . . . harder . . . faster.

"Oh, fuck me Uncle Jay!" Her tensing body began to twist and spasm. Her already taunt pussy began to tighten even more, her muscles squeezing my pumping cock.

"Oh yea," I growled, hammering my cock into her again . . . and again . . . and again.

In . . . out . . .

IN . . . Out . . .

I pumped my cock into her wet . . . velvety . . . clenching pussy.

"Oh, Uncle Jay!" Her legs tightened around my waist as her hips hopped in short, snappy little jerks to hump her pussy along my cock.

As I watched her orgasm teeter on the brink . . . felt her pussy clenching at my pistoning shaft . . . I felt my own climax rushing forward and fought to hold it back.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Uncle Jay!" Her body jerked up off the couch . . . back arching . . . muscles clenching. Her nails dug into my shoulders. "Fu-Fuck me!"

I drove myself into her . . . rammed my cock deep inside her spasming pussy . . .

Again . . . and again . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

My own body tensing . . . my nerves screaming and making my muscles clench.

IN . . .

Out . . .

"Oh, fuck me!"

IN . . .

Out . . .

One . . . more . . . time!

IN . . .

"Ugh!" I growled, cramming my crotch hard against hers . . . driving my cock as deep into her pussy as possible as it began to jerk, unleashing my load inside her.

"Oh yes! Yes!" She whimpered, her body spasming beneath me . . . against me.

We held ourselves like that while our orgasms rolled through us; our bodies pressed together, my cock spraying, her pussy clenching . . . milking me.

My orgasm ended moments before hers, yet I held myself still until hers faded as well.

"Yes. Oh yes." Her cries softened to whimpers. "Yes. Yes, Uncle Jay."

Then her body began to relax, allowing her to settle back to the couch. Still, I kept myself inside her for another moment, still reveling in the feel of her. But eventually we each rolled onto our sides, snuggling within each other's arms. I pulled the blanket off the back of the couch to cover us.

"I-um... I guess you'll be staying the night," I ventured.

"Mmm-hmm," she smiled as her hand move to cradle my now flaccid cock.

The End?

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers
12