My Niece's Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Debauchery of two wives at a bachelorette party.
4.2k words
3.84
61.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers

If the topic of wives having sex with other men "sickens" you, then don't read this story and don't leave comments designed to spoil the author's or the reader's fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My niece, Amy, was an ugly child. I'm not kidding. She seemed to have a perpetual frown and sad eyes with stringy blond hair. Then she passed through puberty, and everything changed. She is now a slender, tall blond with a pretty smile, prominent dimples, and sparkling eyes. Oh, you want a more alluring description of her physique, eh? Well, being so young and thin, she has a nicely rounded ass, narrow hips, and small breasts. I once saw a photo of her in a bikini during spring break when she was a junior in college and my dick stiffened immediately.

Now she's a college graduate from a well-known engineering college and madly in love with another brainy engineer, one of her classmates. At first glance he comes across as a rather nerdy fellow, glasses and all, but his muscular physique is masked by the loose fitting clothes he wears, so he appears to be gangly and skinny. My wife says he's not particularly good looking, and I tend to agree, so the attraction is either with his mind or his third leg, if you catch my drift.

Anyway, they were engaged before their May graduation and set a wedding date for the end of September that same year. Not surprisingly, she asked my wife, Julie, to be her Matron of Honor, since Julie is her favorite Aunt. It was, necessarily, a busy summer for my niece, brother, sister-in-law, and my wife as they prepared for the wedding. There are so many details to work out and parties to plan. Which leads me to the central theme of this story amongst all the showers, rehearsal dinner, and bachelor party (which was a real groaner): the bachelorette party.

Ah, the bachelorette party! I've seen some "Dancing Bear" videos. Is it possible that real life could imitate such "art?" Of course, none of the husbands or boyfriends or significant others were invited. It was just the females of the wedding party, close female friends, and of course Amy's mother, Janice. The good news is that my brother, Joe, knew all the plans because he had spy software on Amy's computer from her middle school days.

Julie and Janice spent the entire Saturday, a week before the party, shopping for new dresses to wear to the great event. Meanwhile, Joe and I took the opportunity to scope out the party venue, a place that specializes in hosting and catering parties of all kinds, with an owner that was Joe's neighbor (two doors down).

Max was an entrepreneur of the first class and knew how to push boundaries where necessary to provide the best party atmosphere for his clients. Joe didn't know Max very well, in spite of their close proximity, so it's not surprising that Joe was unaware of all the party details. That is, he was unaware until I convinced him we should check things out to make sure our girls were safe.

The venue was THE local party palace for all types of parties ranging from corporate holiday parties to high school proms and during our visit we learned that male strippers were a part of the package planned for his dear child's last party as a single young woman and that Max had a full-blown security camera system that recorded video surveillance of every nook and cranny of his place. On top of that, we found that he had a special viewing room that was set up like a small in-home theater with six cushy, reclining theater seats in two rows of three seats each; the second row about a foot higher than the front row. Max explained that some of the parties end up with some incredibly raunchy and erotic shows; some planned, most unplanned. He also admitted that he often invited a few of his financial partners to view the festivities if it looked like things were likely to be interesting to watch.

Even though we begged to watch the upcoming festivities, Max was reluctant to allow us in the viewing room during the bachelorette party. "You two are a bit too close in relation to the main players in this party. I do not want jealous husbands, or overbearing fathers getting worked up and causing damage to property or injury to people," he said, "It's a liability thing, you understand."

"We fully understand," I said as I handed him two crisp $100 bills. "Would this aid in raising your trust level in us?"

He stared at my outstretched hand for a moment, then deftly took the bills from my hand and slid them in his pocket. "There's a back door marked 'Deliveries.' Be there exactly 10 minutes before the party is scheduled to start. I, or one of my assistant managers will be waiting at the door. Though it may sound cliché, 'Shave and a Haircut' will gain you entrance."

I had to laugh at that last statement and just responded with, "Cool!"

I could go into a lot of detail pertaining to how my stomach was in knots all week long, waiting for the big day to arrive and the possibility, however remote, of seeing my wife perform some naughty activity with a male stripper, but I won't. I could go into a lot of detail of how I tried to innocently keep tabs on my wife's preparation for the evening; long bath with aromatic soap, shaving ALL her body parts south of her neck line, and a conservative sun dress the reached to just above her knees, BUT with NO underwear! But I won't go into all that, or with the history of Julie's shy, conservative nature that was finally broken by a massage therapist with a wandering finger. (I have written about that episode in Convergence of Circumstances.)

I could go into some detail about how hard my dick was when Janice came by to pick Julie up. Janice, too, was wearing a conservative shirt/skirt combo that looked like it belonged with a business suit. There was no way of knowing if she, too, was going commando. Janice is not as good looking as Julie. Bearing two children had not been kind to her figure, but she has a pretty face with a disarming smile. I kissed my wife and told the pair to have a wonderful evening. I then waited ten minutes, grabbed my car keys and headed over to pick up my brother.

On the drive to the venue, Joe and I discussed the possibility that we might see our wives in some very compromising situations. I admitted to my brother that it really turned me on thinking that my wife might be handling another man's cock. He agreed that he would like to see Janice sucking on some strange man-meat. "What if she took it a bit further?" I asked, "What if she fucks one of the strippers? I don't mind telling you...and you had better keep your mouth shut about this...I've seen Julie fuck other men and it's the most erotic thing I've ever witnessed."

Joe just let out a kind of laughing grunt and said, "We've actually discussed it. I mean, Janice knows I'm interested in opening up our marriage, but we haven't taken any next steps. She just said she'd think about it. That was about three months ago. So, if this is the catalyst that gets the party started, I'm more than fine with that."

We arrived at the rear entrance to the venue about 15 minutes early, so we had to hang out in the car for five minutes waiting for the appropriate time to gain access. While we waited, I had to ask, "What about Amy? Are you going to be okay with seeing HER in the same situation as Janice? It's a bit different when you're talking about your little girl, ya know."

"I've been thinking about that," he said, "and I can only conclude that she's all grown up now and is responsible for her own decisions. I'm not ignorant of the fact that she has more than likely had a lot of sexual experiences while she was in college. Hell, she probably had some while she was in high school."

"As long as you maintain your cool if you actually SEE her doing things," I retorted.

"I'll be alright," he said, "YOU just keep YOUR eyes off her. I may be into some taboo shit, but not incest."

"No problem," I said. "Let's go. It's time."

At precisely ten minutes before "go" time, I knocked on the back door and sang out, "shave and a haircut, two bits" in time with my rapping. Max immediately opened the door and stepped back, waving us through with his right handing saying, "I hope I don't live to regret this," as he let us go by.

Again, I'll skip the preliminaries. Like there were only two empty seats in the back row of the small theater room. I have no idea who all the other gawkers were, but they were whispering to each other and pointing at various women on the big screen, which showed nine different camera angles simultaneously. The show started with lots of whooping and hollering from all the women as the dancers took the stage. There was nearly half an hour of dancing and stripping before all four dancers were down to a single jock strap type piece of clothing that sheathed their penises. If some interesting event was happening at a particular table, someone manning a console somewhere would switch from the nine-camera view to a single camera that would zoom in on the action. In the early stages, it was just some attempts at crotch shots, cleavage shots, views of bouncing titties, and a lot of drooling mouths. You could see the lust in their eyes.

As the evening progressed, the "camera operator" was focusing more on the Bride-To-Be and her table of Bride's Maids. In all there were 7 young 21-year olds at that table (six bride's maids and the bride) in addition to Julie and Janice. There was a mixture of body types, most slender, some a bit on the chubby side; some with big tits, some with smaller tits. All were dressed in provocative miniskirts, except for Julie and Janice. Given that there were limited camera views, it was hard to tell what was underneath the skirts, but at least a couple of thongs could be verified; one quickly developed a small wet spot. Julie and Janice both appeared prim and proper.

With her mother present, Amy was clapping and enjoying the view, but shied away from any direct contact with the strippers, even as two gathered around her, one on each side. There were bouncing their sheathed cocks in front of her face, which was beet read at that particular moment. Occasionally each man slapped a cock into her face, causing her to put her hand up in self-defense and duck her head, laughing the whole time.

Then the party turned. The camera operator noticed that a particular woman at one of the tables had grabbed onto one of the strippers and was running her hand over his semi-hard cock. Just as the camera zoomed in on the action, the woman, who looked to be in her mid-30s and was wearing a wedding ring, slipped the giraffe head jock strap off of the stripper's penis and immediately inserted the head of his cock into her mouth. The table erupted in cheers and applause, as the woman slid her hand up and down the stripper's torso as she bobbed her head on his cock.

In the background, I could clearly see Julie's reaction. Her hands flew up and covered her gaping mouth and her eyes went wide as she took in the action occurring right in front of her. Janice and Amy, in fact the entire Bride's table, likewise looked on in shocked awe. Julie then leaned over to her left, said something into Janice's ear, then surreptitiously put her right hand on her right leg and let it slide slowly up between her legs.

At that moment, the main table was placed front and center on the screen, and we watched as two of the bride's maids had gotten up, moved around the table, and began removing the jock straps from the strippers on either side of Amy. Now their bare cocks were slapping Amy's face until the same two bride's maids reached around their respective stripper and wrapped their hands around the cocks and started a slow pumping motion. Amy leaned back in her chair as far as she could to remove herself from what she obviously thought was a compromising position.

Again, I saw my wife say something in Janice's ear and Janice replied back in Julie's ear. Janice then looked around the room and managed to motion one of the other dancers over to their table. He danced his way over, a medium height African-American with a good sized package that was still covered with an elephant's trunk jock strap, ears flapping as he swayed. He positioned himself in front of Janice and dangled that elephant trunk in her face. Just as she was about to bury her face against his covered manhood, the bride's maid behind him grabbed the straps around his waist and yanked the small covering down to his ankles. This meant that instead of nuzzling a sheathed cock, she was nosing around a bare BBC.

I glanced over at Joe to see his reaction and he just smiled and said, "That's my girl." When I looked back, I could see that Janice had jerked her head back in a pure reaction, but quickly recovered when she realized the length and girth of the cock that was now rising up and was pointing straight at her face. She instinctively reached up and began exploring its size and texture with her hands, then she leaned forward and began rubbing it slowly around her cheeks and chin as my wife pulled Janice's hair back from her face, allowing us a clear view of the lust emanating from her eyes.

At that moment, the two BWCs that were getting hand jobs from the bride's maids broke free from their captors and stepped around to the BBC. There was a brief discussion and the three stepped back from the table and gathered in their fourth stripper, who was also completely naked and appeared to have some slobber on his cock from an undisclosed source. At least it was undisclosed to us because the camera operator never zoomed in on his action.

We could not hear what was spoken but directions were given, followed shortly by Amy (Bride), Julie (Matron of Honor), and Janice (Mother of the Bride) lining up at the front of the room where some soft arm chairs had been lined up for them. Amy was guided by BBC to the center of the three chairs with Julie being led the chair on her left (by BWC #1) and Janice to the chair on her right (by BWC #2). BWC #3 continued to work the room, ensuring all the ladies were whipped into a sexual frenzy.

The plan must have been to concentrate on the Mother of the Bride, first, then the Matron of Honor, and lastly the Bride herself. Very quickly the stripper I deemed BWC #2 had is large cock in Janice's mouth while he expertly unbuttoned her conservative white blouse. Holy Shit! She wasn't wearing a bra! Her tits dangled and swayed as her head bobbed up and down on BWC #2's cock. She spread her arms out to her side and a little toward her back as the stripper removed her blouse.

Meanwhile, BWC #1 and BBC joined BWC #3 in making rounds at the other tables, keeping that frenzy going strong and cheering on Janice's performance. While the "camera operator" focused on the "main event" going on up front, we could see various women in the background stripping off various articles of clothes, playing with the cocks rotating around the room, and even playing amongst themselves!

Back to the "main event." As Janice continued to suck BWC #2, and after he had completely removed her blouse, he stepped forward slightly, causing her to lean back and spread her legs a bit more. Next, he stepped back quickly allowing his dick to flop out of Janice's mouth. A mixture of saliva and precum dripped off of his cock as he knelt down between Janice's legs. He was looking intently in her eyes as he moved his hands up the outside of her legs from her knees, pushed the hem of her skirt up past mid-thigh, then reached under her skirt to grab her panties and started to tug on them as a nonverbal request for panty removal. Janice readily complied by lifting her hips off of the chair, allowing him to deftly slide her panties down her legs and backing up enough for her to close her legs so the panties were quickly removed completely. He stood up twirling the panties around over his head on his right index finger.

In the background we could see my wife and niece sitting upright on the edge of their chairs watching this action. Amy actually had her mouth open but covered by her hands; eyes wide with disbelief at the scene unfolding before her. I looked over at my brother to see him unzip his pants, pull out his cock, and spread the precum, which seemed to be gushing out, all over his cock head.

BWC #2's next move was to ease himself up between Janice's legs, pushing her skirt hem up above her waist as he placed his face right up to her bushy pussy. Janice threw her head back and appeared to gasp, implying that he was licking her cunt, which we could not see due to the camera angle. She grabbed his head in both hands and held it in place while arching her back, nearly thrashing with pleasure.

The "camera operator" saw that BWC #1 had returned to the "main event" and the camera angle switched so that we could see my wife with his hefty cock already in her mouth and her dress already being pulled up above her waist. She pulled her head back off of his cock just long enough for him to pull her dress up over her head. She was completely naked, and her tits pulsed in time with her head as it bobbed back and forth on his engorged cock.

Quickly the camera changed to show BWC #2's hips in a piston motion between Janice's legs as he was fucking her hard and furiously. Her head was thrown back and her hands had grabbed his small love handles as she fucked him back in time to his movements. I glanced at Joe just as a spurt of cum rocketed out of his penis and landed on his chest. I then noticed that all the men in the room were jerking themselves as they watched the wanton display of sex on the big screen. From somewhere behind us, a towel was produced so Joe could clean himself up. "Thanks." He said, to the anonymous person behind us, yet his eyes never left the screen.

Another quick cut away, to see BWC #1 start licking my wife's cunt with her fingers intertwined in his head of curly black hair. She, too, was apparently moaning with her mouth open. Once, I'm sure I could make out the words, "Oh Fuck!" on her lips.

This didn't go on long before the camera cut to Amy with a BBC in her mouth as she took side glances to her Mom and Aunt on either side of her. She could barely fit the tip in her mouth, but she sucked and licked it like she used to do with the lollypops she had as a youngster.

The "camera operator" was getting better with anticipation as the view quickly moved to Janice and BWC #2 as her pulled his cock out of her pussy and jerked to an explosion of cum. The first jet hit Janice on the chin; the second at the top of her sternum; and the next two smaller jets pooled on her stomach. Joe started applauding, and the others quickly joined him.

Cut to my wife and I was treated to a great view of BWC #1, sliding his cock up and down my wife's soaking wet slit. On the fourth movement, he slid his dick deftly into her sopping hole and buried himself to the hilt. Julie's face clearly showed the depth of her pleasure; eyes shut and biting her lower lip. That's when I blasted a shot of cum straight up in the air. I swear it went 8 feet up if an inch. Luckily, it didn't hit anyone else and came right back down on my lap. The very act of remembering this and writing it down, just caused me to cum in my britches without even touching myself. (Well, I might have taken a few breaks to rub my swollen cock).

Anyway, BWC #1 was furiously fucking my wife while she displayed a most incredible "O face" and grasp at his hair, his ass, and at the air in general. She bucked and flailed as he slammed her cunt at nearly 120 thrusts per minute. In mere moments he yanked his cock out of her pussy and spurted yards of cum all over her body. At least three thick strips landed above her head and settled across her abdomen. In her rapture, Julie smeared his cum all over her body like it was a special body lotion.

Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers
12