My Niece's Milk Pt. 04 - Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have a date night," Naomi declared.

"As a couple?" I inquired.

"Of course," my niece replied.

"As much as I'd love to... it's risky. Anything we do outside this apartment, we're vulnerable," I warned.

"We're overdue," she reminded me.

We didn't live in a tiny town but I was deeply worried about someone who knows us seeing us. We were still hiding our relationship. The two of us hadn't been a couple outside of closed doors. Maybe it really was time for another date.

"Where should we go?" I asked.

"Dinner and a movie," my niece suggested.

"Now that's a classic," I teased her.

"I just want to watch a movie with you and shove my face with food after."

"How about tomorrow night? We'll see what movies are playing and get reservations at Louie's," I replied. Naomi liked that idea quite a bit.

"They've got those nice private booths we can sit at," her smile broadened.

"We'll just be discrete. Sit in an empty theater, sit at the back of the steakhouse."

"Discrete is not my speciality," the busty blonde reminded me.

---

We arrived at the cinema at 5:30 PM. There wasn't anything playing that really caught our eyes. I shrugged as I suggested we buy tickets and hop around between theaters until we find an empty one with a half-decent movie. Then we'd settle in and spend a bit of quality time together.

I was wearing skinny blue jeans and a decent button-down shirt. It was a casual date so I hardly wore my dress shoes or anything. Naomi's outfit was even more practical as she wore a short black skirt and a thong for easy access. Her breasts were packed tightly into her nursing bra and she wore a loose red sweater over her chest.

Even with her baggy sweater on, my niece's almost comically large bust was still more than apparent. Heads turned as they always did in Naomi's life but we continued on down the hall. We took each other's hand and she turned to smile at me. She didn't normally wear much makeup, but today she'd worn bright red lipstick and a dark eyeliner. She might have even accentuated the freckles on her nose a bit, something I deeply appreciated.

We went from room to room before we finally found a theater that was completely empty. The movie had only started a few minutes ago so we rushed up the steps to find our seats. The two of us required privacy, so we climbed to the top level and sat to the left of the projection booth. Nobody could see us.

Naomi and I were glad we hadn't missed much of the movie. We were able to pick up the plot pretty quickly. It wasn't a great movie so far but it was so nice just to be out with my niece. The young blonde eventually leaned into my shoulder and I wrapped my arm tightly around her.

About a half hour later it became clear that we were losing interest in the movie. My girl began to rub her breasts through her thick sweater. She was hoping for a milking. I put my left hand on her chest as I continued to watch the screen. Her hand grabbed onto mine and guided me over the surface of her rapidly filling orbs.

"I'm getting full, Uncle Peter," she said with sad puppy dog eyes.

"How full?"

"I'm about ready to soak my entire sweater through, my bra is already toast," she said with urgency.

"Then my little girl needs milked," I declared.

With record speed, my niece lifted her top to reveal her drenched chest. She unclasped the soggy nursing bra to reveal two fat nipples protruding from her chest. Each dribbled milk onto the girl's skirt, slowly soaking it. I lifted the armrest dividing us and set my head in her lap.

Milk ran down my neck and hair as her watermelon-sized udders leaked onto me. I admired the turgid, throbbing nipple in front of my lips before latching on. I teased her nub with my tongue as I suckled and she pulled her sweater over me to hide us.

It was suddenly quite dark. The only things left in the world were my niece's tits and the warm lap my head rested on. The girl's milk was extra warm and creamy today, as if she'd prepared a special batch for this occasion. It was so rich and filling but I knew I had to drain her.

Naomi continued to keep watch but massaged my back and held my head close through the sweater. She loved to caress me and hold me tightly. My nursing and tongue teasing made her hornier by the minute. Before long, she began to pant and her skirt grew wetter beneath my head.

"Uncle Peter... I... I think they're getting bigger, and milkier," my niece moaned as she continued to clutch at my body.

"They always are," I replied as I went up for air.

"I want them to be bigger - faster. I need to give you more milk."

"...let's try some supplements and pills and see what happens," I replied, my cock throbbing as I imagined her chest swelling even larger somehow.

"Fuck yes," came her reply.

My suckling continued.

"I'm gonna need bigger bras soon."

"Do they even make them any bigger?" I mumbled with a mouthful of breast.

"Yes, but not much," she patted my back.

"Does it turn you on that you're getting so big?"

Naomi didn't say anything but I could tell from the rocking of her chest that she was nodding frantically. Her milk and pussy juices were flowing more freely. She was leaking, gushing. I decided to help her out and slipped a couple of my fingers between her lower lips as she suckled.

She gasped as I parted her soaking wet womanhood. Her panties had done little to contain her arousal. I began to slide my fingers in and out of her as I searched for her g spot. Finally, I located and began to finger fuck her while I finished emptying her breast.

The effect was almost immediate. All this foreplay had gotten Naomi so worked up. She came and squirted all over the floor. It was a mess, but fortunately she did not have a let down. I emptied her other breast and we cleaned the seat and floor before getting back to the movie.

For the rest of the show I had my arm wrapped around her and she leaned her head into my chest. Every once in a while she'd get a kiss or two on the head. She loved those quite a bit. When the movie ended, we made one last check to make sure we hadn't completely trashed the place and left.

"That was just okay," I remarked on the movie.

"They can't all be great movies, but I think we're having a great night," my niece reminded me.

We walked out of the cinema to my car and hopped in.

"You smell so good right now," I admired. The girl was beginning to smell like milk and sex.

"Not too bad for the restaurant, I hope?" suddenly worried as she asked.

"It is pretty strong but in a good way. We could stop by the apartment and shower," I suggested.

Then Naomi's stomach began to growl. She'd just fed me over 20 ounces of her milk. The girl needed to refuel. I glanced at her chest, visibly deflated and she looked at me with an expression bordering on desperation.

I warned her, but at this point there was no stopping her. I drove us to the steakhouse downtown and prayed that it wouldn't be very busy tonight. We got there with time to spare and we were relieved to find out that it was a slow night. I gave Naomi a towel I kept in the back and she wiped her legs and breasts down.

The stain on her skirt was no longer noticeable. Naomi's hungry stomach decided we should go in early and see if they'd seat us. After liberally applying some perfume all over Naomi's body, we walked toward the restaurant. Hand in hand.

We were going to dinner as a couple.

I stepped inside and held the door open for my date. She joined me in the waiting area. A young woman stopped setting tables when she noticed us and came over to greet us. She grabbed two menus and approached.

"Good evening, do you have reservations?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, they're in a half an hour for the two of us but we were hoping you could seat us sooner," I glanced at the nearly empty dining room.

"Of course, follow me. You two wanted one of the booths in the back, right?"

"Yes," Naomi answered. The hostess led us to the back of the restaurant and to a tucked away corner. There were a half dozen alcoves on the wall with dining booths inside and curtains to pull over. I slid in and Naomi followed. Her breasts rested on top of the table and the other woman tried not to notice.

"I like your perfume, it's very..." our server trailed off.

"Strong?" Naomi smiled.

"I was gonna say fruity, but yeah," the waitress chuckled. "Anything to drink besides water?"

"I think we'll just stick with water, but can I see your wine menu?" I asked. The waitress nodded. She took off in a hurry to get our drinks and the menu while I was left with my niece.

"Lesbian?" I asked her, referring to the waitress's obvious staring.

"Nah, I think that's just an awestruck straight woman," she smiled. "I guess we didn't need the reservations," the blonde added.

"Better safe than sorry, I guess," I shrugged.

A moment later the woman returned with two glasses of water, a wine menu, and some bread. Naomi proceeded to devour the bread and butter while I ordered. We were both getting steaks (who gets anything else at a steakhouse?) but Naomi was also ordering herself a side caesar salad. I ordered a glass of wine.

"Can I see her ID?" the woman asked.

"Oh, it's just for me," I assured her.

"Can I get a sparkling cider as well?" asked my date, changing her mind on just water.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back with those two and the salad."

Suddenly a steady stream of customers began to trickle in and be seated. A second server came out of the back to assist and then a third. Before we knew it, we were grateful for the reservations as the restaurant was filling up. I closed the curtains after a couple sat down near us. It was suddenly very intimate, just my niece and I at a candlelit table with wine.

"Next one's for you," I finished the glass.

Our server knocked at the door and I parted the curtains for her. She filled up the glass and informed us our food would be ready soon. Once she was gone, I slid the glass over to my niece and made a "ssh" gesture with my fingers. She smirked and took her first sip.

"It's actually very good," she remarked, almost surprised.

"Yeah some alcohol actually does taste pretty nice," I admitted.

Before long, our food arrived and the wine glass was refilled. I got to sip again while Naomi worked on her meal and drank down the non-alcoholic cider. Once the glass was empty, she began to massage her clothed breasts.

"Do they have any vodka here?" she asked.

"Why?" my eyebrow raised.

"Well, I've heard about White Russians and always wanted to try one..." the flirty girl started.

"I think I know where this is going," I interrupted, my cock getting a bit harder and rubbing up painfully against the table.

"I know it's not cream and we're missing something, but vodka and milk can't be that bad," she giggled, looking forward to the taste of her own milk.

I nodded.

"It's gonna take a while even for me to get enough so I'll get started," she announced as she slid the bottle under her sweater. Before long we both heard the familiar sound of her milk spraying.

"Already filling up, damn," I remarked.

"Quit acting so surprised that your little niece is a certified cow," she snickered as her milk filled the bottom of the glass. We finished up our food and shared another round of wine. We ordered a chocolate lava cake for dessert which Naomi immediately proceeded to spray milk on. It tasted even sweeter with her loving addition.

We talked for quite a while as she continued to milk herself. I wasn't sure what time it was but eventually she indicated to me that she was ready for the vodka. I ordered two shots and sat back. Naomi finally removed the glass from her sweater and revealed it to me.

A tall glass ⅔ full of milk. At least 8 ounces. I licked my lips as she hid it back under the table and winked at me. The server returned with "my" shots and I poured them in. Shaking it obviously wasn't an option, sorry Bond.o

"You know, it's not remotely a White Russian. It's your milk with a tiny bit of vodka," I chuckled as I stirred.

"Isn't it better that way?" she teased.

"Probably," I admitted.

I admired the treat my niece had concocted for the two of us.

"Who drinks first?" I asked.

"Obviously you do, Uncle Peter," she winked.

I took a small sip. The taste of vodka was still strong but there was so much milk mixed in with it. I took another. It was so sweet and creamy. Her milk washed over my taste buds as I continued to drink.

"That good?" she asked after I'd finished over half the glass.

"Hadn't even realized, sorry," my eyes widened. I passed it over to my niece. She made sure to turn it so that her lips were over the same part that I had been drinking from. All it took was one sip and she was almost as hooked as I was. She didn't like the vodka taste but was always down for her milk, and getting drunk from drinking it was a huge plus.

We finished our drink and waited for the check to arrive. It was a busy night despite how the restaurant looked earlier. The wine had clearly gotten to Naomi and I encouraged her to put up the appearance of sobriety when the waitress came by. She promised to shut up at the drop of a hat.

Come to think of it, I was getting there myself. My niece wasn't helping me maintain my composure. She got closer and closer until she was right by my side. Not that I was complaining, honestly.

Naomi was practically in heat. She couldn't keep her hands off of me. Almost every second, she was teasing me, begging me. Fucking me with her eyes, working innuendo into every sentence, pressing her breasts together.

She wanted it.

Bad.

Lucky for her, she was gonna get it.

I was stuffed and wouldn't be able to drink any of her milk, but I could certainly fuck her brains out. The bill finally came and I cringed as I paid it. Immediately after, we left the restaurant. Naomi turned eyes as always with her oversized breasts but not as many as I had worried about. Most were too invested in their dinner or conversations.

"You are something else..." I admired once we rounded the corner and reached the parking lot. The lights were dim but we retreated into the shadows anyway. We kissed and groped passionately once we found a somewhat secluded little corner.

Things were going well. I was thinking about calling an uber and getting a ride home so so we could fuck. Natalie was perhaps hornier than she'd been in her entire life. She was practically gushing from between her legs. My knees were starting to get damp.

Then everything went downhill.

"Stop it, you two," a man called out from behind us. We froze. I worried it was a police officer. It turned out to be far worse.

I turned around to face a man in a suit. He was about twenty feet away, behind a row of cars. On either side of him were Naomi's parents. My sister. Her husband. The game had ended.

"What the hell?" my stunned sister asked. Even in the dim light, I could see her eyes wide and jaw agape. Her husband had already descended into something I'd never seen on his face before: rage. He was fuming.

The three began to walk toward us.

I could feel my face turning pale as a sheet. I wanted to be anywhere else on the planet. My knees were weak but I stood my ground. Naomi went limp and I caught her in my arms.

"What the fuck have you been doing with our daughter?" her dad roared.

My sister's face turned to.rage and disgust. She approached and smacked me in the face, then her daughter, who was already struggling to stand with my help. She turned back to me and tried to kick me in the balls but luckily my legs had been closed too tightly. Still hurt.

"What's... what's going on?" I asked as the two parents got up in my face while the third man stood back.

"We hired a private investigator... just to make sure Naomi was safe for a little while. We didn't know about any of this until he told us he'd caught you two being close to each other. We didn't believe it until the photos. The two of you holding hands everywhere, kissing at the pool, the visitors log at your work - she visited for an ENTIRE work day! Then she did it another seven times," my sister fumed.

"And now we've caught you in the act. You're fucking disgusting," her husband added. Naomi burst into tears and turned around to hug me. I patted her back while her parents just shook their heads.

The two looked at each other and nodded. Then they turned around and walked off.

"Dad, wait-" Naomi started as she turned her head to call out.

"You're not my daughter anymore," came his cold reply.

"You're not my brother either, you piece of shit," my sister hissed.

Naomi buried her face in my chest. The three took off in the PI's car. The two of us slid down to the ground together. My niece settled into my lap while I rested my back against the wall of the restaurant.

"I never was anything compared to perfect Rebecca or my brother. I was always so alone. It was always just you visiting that kept me going," she sobbed into my shirt.

"We made a mistake, I made a mistake. I should have never... should have never gone into your room that first night with the pump trouble. I'm an uncle... you're my niece, I was so stupid," I ranted, defeated. I truly felt like I had single-handedly destroyed this young woman's life.

Beyond repair.

She collapsed to her side and landed on her left breast so hard that it sprayed a stream through her bra and sweater. It must have hurt like a bitch to press into herself like that but she was beyond caring. Milk splattered onto the asphalt before the stream quickly ceased. I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

"You didn't make a mistake," she mumbled, muffled by her face buried in her breast and arms.

"I fucked up everything for you, they've disowned you," I protested.

"I don't regret a single thing that we've done, not even now," she whimpered.

I'd be lying if I said my own eyes weren't starting to water up a bit.

"You can't say that, you've got to go back to them. Go after them. Tell them it wasn't your idea. Tell them... tell them I forced you," I demanded.

"I don't want to go back to a family that's never loved me, only sheltered me from the world. They cared, enough to stalk me but never to spend any time with me. They probably just wanted to protect their own dignity. They couldn't have the world knowing their daughter was a cow. A dirty cow slut," she insulted herself.

"You have to go back to them, they're your family!" I yelled.

"No, you are my family. The only one I want. I'm finally alive. I'm a truly happy girl for the first time in my life," she howled, straightening up to hug me tightly.

"Naomi, I love you-" I began.

"I love you too, Uncle Peter," she looked up to plant a kiss on my lips as she interrupted.

I called for an uber. We must have looked ridiculous. Naomi's makeup all smeared and running down her face. The heartbroken, dead-inside expression I had on my own. We knew it would be bad if we were ever caught - but that bad? We'd just destroyed our entire family.

Finally we arrived at home and stumbled out. I think Naomi's parents had scared a healthy amount of sobriety into us. We walked up the steps and stepped into the apartment. The two of us entered the bedroom and didn't even bother to change into pajamas or wipe her face.

"We're on our own now," my niece wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"You've got me, and I'll never leave you," I promised. I patted her on the back and we both collapsed into bed beside each other. Within moments, I was asleep.