My Night With Brittnay Pt. 02

Story Info
Face farting slave torture.
7.8k words
5
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt I woke up to a fart right in my nose. I struggled and realized I was still in the harness. Britt said morning and to smell those morning farts. I had no choice but to smell them. Pppbbbttt a small fart into my nose. I smelled them up hoping not to be punished.

Britt laughed and said it was time to get breakfast. She said she was gonna release my restraints because If I run my dick cage would stay on. She asked if I wanted one more fart. I shook my head but Britt said to put my nose on her asshole. I did and she said sniff.

Pppppppppppppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt. Over a 30 second fart right into my nose. I tried to breathe out but Brittnay pulled the strap tighter. I was trapped in her ass with a huge smelly fart in my nose. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't. Britt kept pulling the straps tighter.

I started running out of air inside of Britts ass. I tried moving my arms but the cuffs were tight. Britt was watching back and stared into my eyes. She laughed and asked if I was scared. I screamed but Britt kept me in place. I kicked but my legs were tied too tight.

I screamed into Britts ass again but she just laughed. I was barley even able to squirm because this harness held my arms into place. I tried to push my nose up but Britts grip was strong.

Britt smiled and said I had to make her breakfast. She said she wanted 3 eggs, 4 pieces of sausage and bacon, and 2 pieces of toast. I nodded, really needing air. Britt asked if I wanted to breathe yet. I nodded as I struggled against her grip. She laughed and said slaves don't need air. Britt instructed me to make 3 over easy eggs for myself but no eating until told to.

I was struggling hard completely out of air but Brittnay didn't let me go. I tried to pull my head up but no use. I kicked and flailed my legs but Brittnay just laughed. She said she could see the fear in my eyes. I screamed and cried for air as Britt stared into my eyes.

Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt Britt farted into my nose and released me. I gasped for breath breathing in all of the fart. My nose burned from the fart and so did my eyes. I smelled everything and Britt started to undo the harness. My face was finally free as were my arms. Britt cut the tape off my legs and I could move free.

Britt told me to get down on my hands and knees immediately. I dropped down and Britt climbed on my back. She said slaves are the little bitch horse and to take her to the kitchen. In shock I pushed myself up and carried Britt to the kitchen.

Britt got on a chair and told me to get cooking. I got the food out and prepared everything. In-between cooking Britt would hit my back and legs with her crop. I got everything on the table and Britt told me to get back on my hands and knees. I did and she told me I would be her bench. She sat down on my back and started eating. My knees were getting sore from being on the ground but I kept holding her up.

Britt ate the food and asked if I was hungry. I said yes and she said I would eat soon. I was struggling to sit in this position but I feared what would happen if I moved. Britt got up after a few more minutes and told me it was time to eat. She grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard and chewed my eggs up. Britt spit them out into the bowl already chewed. She put the bowl on the ground and told me to eat.

I asked if I could have a fork and Britt kicked my face hard. I yelped in pain and Britt laughed at me. She said slaves eat from their bowl like the dog they are. I shook my head but Britt kicked me again. She said not to question her and eat like a dog. I said no way and Britt told me to lay down on my back.

I layed down and Brittnay said if I wasn't gonna be obedient I would be punished. Britt stood over me and dropped down on top of my chest with her full weight. I coughed as the wind got knocked out of me. Britt sat on my face with her full weight. Britt had put her jeans back in before she rode me out here. My face was crushed and air was barley in me at all.

Britt laughed and said I do as she says or I won't get any air. I groaned into Britts ass and she laughed. I was struggling already, I put my hand up to push her off but Britt grabbed one. Britt bent my fingers backwards and I screamed in her ass. I was trying to push her off but my other hand wasn't strong enough.

Britt bent my fingers again but on the other hand. She said if I breathe without permission my balls will be hit. I was trying to get air. Britt wasn't heavy but the hardwood floor under me and Britts full weight in jeans was unbearable. My head felt like it was gonna explode. I couldn't move my head, it was too crushed and my nose was stuck on the seam of Britt's jeans again.

I tapped out but Britt laughed. She said I couldn't tap out on a punishment. Brittnay said to take it like a little bitch. She said I can breathe when I learned my lesson and am ready to eat. I screamed into Britts ass in pain and out of breath. I was flailing but every time I reached for Britt she would grab my fingers. I was whimpering, screaming, tapping but Britt just ignored me.

Brittnay laughed and said I do it again it would be 2 whole minutes. Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt right into my nose Britt leaned up and farted again. I sucked in all the smell hoping the punishment was over. She told me to kiss her ass and beg for forgiveness. I kissed Britt's ass over and over. Both cheeks got kiss after kiss. I told Britt I deserved to be punished and I was sorry.

Brittnay got up and said eat the food now. I got up and looked at the bowl. The eggs were all pre chewed. Britt had spit into the bowl on top but knew I had to eat. I lowered my head into the bowl and at the already chewed food. It was soggy and tasted like spit. As my head was down Britt out her foot on the back of my head and shoved my face into the food. There was a mess on the floor and Britt told me to lick it up. I looked up and Britt and she kicked my face again and said now. I put my head down and licked the egg off the floor. I finished what was in the bowl and looked up at Britt. She was smirking and said to wash all the dishes while she gets ready for my next task.

I gotta up and did the dishes while Britt went into her bedroom. I looked over at the door and thought about running. I looked down and seen the cage on my dick. I was wishing this would all end so I could go home and jerk off. I wanted to wash my face.

I looked down at the almost done dishes. I cupped some of the water in my hands and splashed it in my face trying to get rid of Britt's ass smell. Britt walked out and asked what the fuck I was doing. I told her I was just doing the dishes. Britt said my face is to remain unwashed the whole weekend. She told me to get on my hands and knees now.

I told her no and she ran up and jumped on me. She had her legs wrapped around me and had me in a headlock. I tried to get her off but she had a strong grip on me. She started digging her fingernails into.my face as she told me to get the fuck down. I was yelling trying to get her off of me.

Britt grabbed my mouth and pulled it open and was pinching my tongue. I was in a daze as she just kept attacking.

She grabbed me by the throat in a sleeper hold and I was choking. Britt said to get the fuck down now. It was hard to breathe and I was ready to collapse. I could imagine what the punishment would be if I fell down with Britt on me. I slowly dropped to my knees and Britt stood up. She grabbed my hair and threw me down to the floor. She stomped a couple times on my back and butt dropped on my back.

Britt said I needed to be punished. Britt pulled out a wooden paddle from under the sink. She swung and hit me on the back. She told me to get the fuck up. I got back to my hands and knees and she swung again knocking me back down. She told me to get up again and the same think.

I was in pain every time Britt hit me. She told me to get up again and I said no in a weak voice. Britt told me to get the fuck up or I would regret it. I said no and she swung in my back quickly three times. I yelled in pain, completely defeated.

Britt walked into her bedroom and brought out a pair of handcuffs. Britt grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head. She said get the fuck up now it was punishment time. She sat on my back and said take her to the basement. I struggled to get up with pain shooting through my back. I managed to get to my hands and knees and headed for the basement. I took Britt carefully down the stairs and she told me to go to the poll in the corner. I did and she told me to stand.

I stood and Britt put the cuffs on my hands around the poll. I was trapped bent over with nowhere to move. Britt put tape over my mouth and told me if I wanna be bad I would get treated badly. Britt opened a box next to me and pulled out a bigger paddle.

Brittnay said when slaves misbehave they get spanked. I muffle asked Britt to forgive me and she smiled. She put her hand on my back and said she forgave me. She said as a mistress I had to be punished for being bad. Britt said this would hurt her more than me and laughed in my ear.

Britt swung the paddle on my ass as hard as she could. I screamed in pain but the tape blocked it out. She swung again and it hurt just as bad. She swung again and again and again. I cried in pain. I felt tears running down my face as Britt kept swinging with all of her strength. I tried to move my arms but the cuffs were tight.

I screamed and screamed as Britt kept striking me with the paddle. I was crying like a baby. It hurt so bad. Britt leaned in and spoke right into my ear. She asked if I learned not to wash my face until given permission. I nodded my head, completely exhausted. She smiled and said good only 10 more.

Britt swung 10 more times with as much force as she could come up with. I was still crying, barely able to stand. Brittnay unlocked the cuffs and I fell to the floor. I was defeated.

Britt got down on my face and pppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt right into my nose. Pbt pbt pbbtt three more farts into my nose. Pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt Britt laughed as I was so tired I was forced to smell it. She smacked my balls with the paddle and I screamed into Britts ass and she sat down. She leaned forward and pbbbttt into my nose. She said to smell it up and now my face smelled right again.

Britt got up and told me to carry her to the living room. I was in so much pain and exhausted already from my beating. I struggled to my hands and knees and Britt got on my back. I carefully crawled up the stairs with Britt pulling my hair as her handle. Was halfway up and I felt like I was gonna collapse. Britt slapped me on the ass and told me to go faster. The pain woke me back up and I made it the rest of the way up.

Britt told me to take her to the couch. I crawled and put Britt on the couch. Britt told me to sit down next to her. I tried but my ass was sore from the paddling. Britt commanded me to sit again so I did and the pain made it hard. Britt smiled as I was clearly in pain.

Britt jumped onto my lap and put her arm around me. She smiled and said that we were gonna watch some TV. I was happy knowing that it would be an easy job. Britt told me stand up so I did and she said I needed to be bound. She had a role of plastic wrap next to the couch. She told me to stand straight up.

Britt wrapped me in plastic wrap head to toe. My nose and eyes were free. Britt pushed me onto the couch and smiled at me. She said we aren't watching TV with me, I was gonna be her chair. Britt walked into the bathroom and brought out a hair dryer. She heated up the plastic wrap and I could move. It was like being stuck in concrete.

Britt smiled and said to be a good little chair. I shook my head but Britt climbed on top of me.

Britt looked down at me and said I needed to be a good seat. Any squirming would get me longer sits. Britt smiled and said if course there would be surprises while I was down there. I shook my head and Britt laughed.

Britts turned on the TV and sat on my face. Back under Britts ass I was thinking about my freedom. I wanted to go home and never think about this perfect girl again. Britt laughed at her show with a slight jerk. Her jeans hurt my nose and I was starting to need air.

I tried moving my arms but they were perfectly wrapped. My legs were stuck together. The only think I could do is bend my knees. I tried to breathe but Britt wasn't moving. I was struggling to the best of my ability.

Britt asked if I needed air and I struggled harder. Britt leaned forward and I breathed in her ass. It was nice to have air even if it was sweating ass. She sat back down and I couldn't breathe again. I struggled because I didn't take a good breath in. I needed air already.

I struggled a bit but Britt wasn't moving. She said I just had Air and it wasn't her fault I didn't inhale. I tried turning my head but I was squished into the cushion. Again Britts jeans were hurting my nose.

I was struggling with my legs kicking. Britt told me to shut up and slapped me in the balls. I struggled some more, that really hurt. I screamed into Britts ass and she finally let up. I breathed in as hard as I could for about 5 seconds until she sat again.

This was hell, every time I was out of air Britt just rest the process of running out. I struggled over and over again. Each time Britt would give me a breath or two and sit back down

I had been down here for over an hour and I was struggling so much. Britt Turned off the TV and I thought it was over. Britt got off and I took in as many breaths as possible. Britt looked down at me and said I didn't hold my breath long enough. She smiled and said I needed training.

Britt walked into her bedroom and came out with a stop watch. She smiled and said she was gonna time how long she could sit on my face. I shook my head but Britt didn't care. She said we would start at 30 seconds and add 10 seconds every sit.

I tried to struggle to no use as Brittnays ass slammed on my face. She said go and started the timer. Thankfully it was only 30 seconds so I didn't struggle. I took 3 breaths and Britt sat back down. Britt said 40 seconds now only 2 breaths. I realized my breaths were gonna get shorter. At 40 seconds Britt got up. I breathed in twice and butt sat down. Britt said 50 seconds with only 1 breath then a minute. I started to struggle a big at 30 second and Britt told me only 20 more.

At 50 seconds Britt got up only for me to breathe once. Britt sat down and I panicked. I needed more air. I started to struggle but Britt laughed. I couldn't breathe and I was trying to move my face. Britts ass held me perfectly in place. Britt said 30 more seconds and I started struggling harder. I needed air so bad I didn't care how much it hurt. I tried turning my head and her jeans scratched my face.

Britt felt my struggles and my face was placed right back in the middle of her ass before I could breathe. Britt said only 10 more seconds. I screamed and struggled for air. Finally Britt lifted up and pppppbbbbbbtttttt into my nose.

Britt said 3 breaths now and I sucked the fart in 3 times. She sat back down and said a minute and ten seconds. I had a fart in my nose for the next minute and ten seconds. I struggled but as usual nothing. I could smell breakfast already digesting in Britt. It was terrible.

Britt said 40 more seconds. I needed more air and I wanted this fart out of my nose. I struggled but of course nothing. Everytime I moved my head Britt caught me just in time to get back into her ass. I was struggling as Britt said 15 more seconds. I tried to think about anything to keep my mind off air.

Britt got up at the time and said two breaths. I took two breaths and snuck a 3rd one before Britt sat down. Britt punched me in the balls hard and I screamed into her ass. She said slaves have limits in air and now I had to go a minute 20.

I was already struggling trying to get air and my balls were hurting.

I was struggling and Britt said it's only been 20 seconds. Fuck I can't go another minute. I needed time to relax after my balls got hit but Britt kept pushing. I needed air right now. I screamed and thrashed my legs but nothing.

Brittnay laughed and said I can get out early if I promise to inhale her next fart fully. I scream trying to nod. Britt lifted and blasts my nose pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt. I start sucking the air into my nose. I needed that so bad. It smells like the eggs are kicking in. I gag a bit but continue sniffing. Britt laughed and told me to sniff so she can sit down. I smell the fart all up and Britt sits down.

I'm back under and Britt says to wait till dinner. Britt said she was ordering taco bell. The farts are gonna be brutal. I squirmed knowing the farts are already brutal. I was Squirming a bit more as my air was getting low. Britt says 45 seconds left. I'm holding on so far not long to go. I think about what other games Britt could have planned for me.

I start to struggle hard and Britt says only 20 seconds. I need air now and try to move my head. My legs are kicking and I'm screaming for air. 10, 9, 8 my chest is heaving from lack of air. 7,6,5 I'm starting to get dizzy. 4,3,2,1 Britt is still sitting. I'm struggling about passing out. Britt keeps sitting and I'm desperate for any air.

My lungs are on fire when finally Britt lifted up pppppppppppbbbbbbttttttt right in my nose. I sniff and sniff needing the air. They're getting meaty from the sausage and bacon. I can smell the eggy smell burned into my nose. I smelled Britt as she laughed. She said punishment was given, one minute 30.

Britt had sat on my face for an extra 10 seconds. She asked if I was ready for two minutes. I cried out begging Britt the best I could. She said that would be tonight's punishment if I didn't listen.

Britt got up and stared down at me. She asked if I wanted to cum. I nodded my head and Britt said my training would decide that.

I was confused, what training. Britt smiled and said that slaves only get off in embarrassing ways. She smiled and said tonight would be the real training. Britt grabbed my dick and squeezed. Britt told me I can only cum to the smell of her farts. Britt played with my dick and it felt so good. I wish I could get hard, I wish I could cum now.

Brittnay stood over my face and sat down pussy first on my nose and mouth. Britt looked down and smiled. She said it was time to watch the fear in my eyes as air ran out. I looked up as Britt grabbed the stopwatch and stared down at me with an evil grin.

I stared into Britts eyes as I ran out of air. I used to think about this girl to get off at night. I wanted her and now I realized she was evil. I was defeated laying under her. I wanted to love this girl. I started to struggle and started to close my eyes. Britt jerked her jeans up then down hurting my nose. I cried out in pain.

Britt smiled and said to open my eyes. Britt jerked up and down a few More times. She said she wanted to see me cry. She grinded her zipper of her jeans on my nose. I whimpered in pain and she put all her weight in it.

I needed air and my face hurt really bad. Britt kept grinding her jeans on my face. I was Squirming trying anything to get my face free. Britt just laughed and kept grinding.

I had always wanted Britt to grind on me but never like this. I was screaming for air and Britt told me to cry already. Britt told me if I didn't listen tonight punishment would be severe. I closed my eyes and Britt jammed her finger and pulled them open. I could imagine the fear I just needed air. Britt looked down and said fine. She scraped her jeans and pushed my nose up. It hurt so bad I could feel the tears coming out.

She got up and I sucked air in as fast as I could. Britt laughed and said I was a little bitch. Britt said real men take it. Britt smiled and said it was time for a massage. I was happy to hear it was time for something easy or so I thought.

12