My Notes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a pitched "uhh, uhh" as she begins to squirm under my attention. I start to think to myself that I, too, can play the teasing game. Her shoulders drop as she flattens her chest to the bed. As she lowers off of her arms her angle makes her only more accessible to my mouth. She melts onto the bed but her hips stay high for our mutual pleasure.

I thought I could tease too, but with her body's reactions and my own I move to kneeling behind her now - intent that I'm going to keep her on her high and plunge my cock into her and fuck her right there. As I lift my face away and shift my weight forward her hand thrusts from between her legs and presses my thigh back away from her.

"Not yet." Probably the last thing I wanted to hear right then.

"Uhhnnnn" I groan. Partially out of wanting desire but also in a playful tone as I'm excited to see what her counter intentions are.

She sits up and turns around. She gently pushes to me to indicate to roll to my back. I do and she crawls to be beneath me again. I lift my hips and wrap my thighs over hers as she kneels and aligns her harness with me. A squirt of lubricant and she's aiming her strapon at my asshole. I grab her thighs to control the descent and she leans onto me, pressing until her hips are fully grounded against my ass and the entirety of the blue dildo is inside me. Her breasts dangle between my legs and I take the opportunity to take one into my mouth and suck at it gently.

She pauses there and allows me time to adjust. I reach to pull her into me by her thighs. She sits more upright and I wrap my thighs around her hips and behind her back - using them as controllers to keep her cock from slipping out of me. As she finds her rhythm and fucks me I roll from keeping my head back and enjoying the feeling to wanting to stare up and watch as her body writhes above and into me - her breasts swaying and her eyes twinkling.

Usually our pegging sessions are fairly quiet with exceptions of "Is that OK?" or maybe a "Yes, right there" from me.

"Do you like that?" she says - beginning with gentle dirty-talk.

"Yes" I hiss out like a snake. I lift my hips into her on this stroke to emphasize the truth of my answer.

"You like getting fucked by my cock?" This. This is out of her ordinary.

"Yes." I answer and squirm again.

"Yes what?" she says more seriously.

"Yes, I like getting fucked by your girlcock."

"Where?"

"In my ass."

"Are you an slut for me now?" Wow. She's definitely leveled up her comfort with dirty talk. I am into this something heavy.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she emphasizes more.

"Yes, I'm am anal slut for your cock."

"Tell me more." The fuck?

"I'm rock hard from you fucking me in the ass with your girl cock. I want you to fuck me like this more."

"That's right." She gives a light, satisfied smack on my ass and quiets again.

"Here, move." she pulls out of me and flips her wrist indicating I should move.

She lays on her back and I straddle her, lowering myself onto her now vertical strapon. I sit up and roll my hips as the dildo provides me a wonderful sensation. My hands grab strongly at her breasts as I cannot decide whether I want to watch them bounce and sway with my hip bucking or whether I'd rather hold them tight and feel them with my hands.

I lean back and arch as I pick up speed. Her hands wrap around my cock. I'm not sure whether she was trying to jack me off or just wanted to stop my cock from slapping her abdomen as it sways with my fucking.

"Ok." I almost didn't hear her at first because I was getting lost in the moment. "Ok, enough."

I don't question yet but climb off of the cock. Out of habit I wipe it and my ass with the towel. I tilt my head quizzically awaiting direction from her. She sits up and kisses me. I lean into it.

The kiss breaks and she turns to the nightstand. Sliding open the drawer she takes out her small vibrator and places it next to her. She lifts her hips and slides off the harness, leaving it on the towel beside her. I just watch. She clicks on the vibrator and lowers it to herself. Soaking wet it makes a slapping sound as it first contacts her clitoral hood. I reach to grab at her and she presses me back.

"Not yet."

I lean to see if she thought I was trying to fuck her - this time instead leading with my head to indicate I wanted to lick her again. A "no" sounding "Unn nnnn" is murmured. I sit back sort of roughly, showing my frustration at not being certain what I should be doing. She lifts her knees and presses her heels into the bed. She moves her feet together in front of me and kicks off one of the heels by using the other. I take the sign and remove the other more gently with my hands. She coos again and smiles at me as she bends her neck back and continues with the vibrator. She lifts a leg and I take it in my hands and lick her foot towards my mouth. I didn't blink as I still was mesmerized by watching her pleasure herself, but I still brought her foot to my mouth and kissed the sole before gently sweeping her toes across my closed lips just to feel the soft texture with my mouth.

I control both feet with my hands and rub them while alternating my kisses and gentle tongue sweeps from her soles to the tips of her toes to across the softest skin on the top of them.

Her other hand joins her first at her cunt. Her fingers only shortly circle to gather up lubrication before they're inside of her. Her other palm presses the small vibrator against herself. Her hips rise and fall momentarily before rising higher again. I can hear the whine of the vibrator grow throatier as its pressed harder against her as she grinds into it.

Then, silence. She's clicked the vibrator off and her body goes limp. Her neck arches back as her head rolls over the pillow and her eyes shut. Her breathing stops its rapidness and becomes slower/heavier breaths to compose herself. I give a gentle final kiss to her foot and lower it before reaching out to rub along her thigh as she comes down.

Her smile opens wide before her eyes do. Her hand grabs around trying to find my own before she grabs me. She smiles at me with both a strong sense of accomplishment while also a hearty amount of shyness or perhaps just feigned embarrassment at having taken herself in front of me.

"Yeah?" I question - not sure where to go next.

"Guess so!" she says cheerily with big smile.

She lifts her leg and flashes it over my head as she twists herself to situp on the edge of the bed. As she comes to her feet and the mattress raises a drastic realization dawns upon me. She seems to sense my apprehension, turns, leans back over the bed onto her arms, and kisses me deep with her tongue. We both quietly moan and I reach to pull her into me again. At feeling my pull around her torso she grows rigid and straightens away out of my kiss.

"Thanks." She says and picks up a towel and shoves it between her legs.

"Thank you." I saw out of my own politeness and truthfulness. I try to redirect to my current attention and cause though - pointing my eyes towards my stiff cock questioningly.

"That was good. But you're not allowed to cum tonight. We can talk more about it later." That fucking grin she gave. It sounded like she's practiced this a million times. Everything - all the strange turns of the night - had led to this. Her laugh trickles coyly again and she skips off to the bathroom to clean herself.

I pause. Stunned a little. I'd thought about some of this before. Most of this we've even dabbled in over the years. But this confidence she exuded tonight - where did it come from? I mean, I'm game and up to play along - but just.... What in the fuck just happened?

Her head pops out of the bathroom, "Is that what you wanted?" - the smile is gone. She's not in her confident role still. This is her seriously questioning herself.

"Yes. I think." I somewhat stammer - perhaps questioning it all myself to. "Thank you."

The end of Chapter 1.

12