My Nude Day Pledge Disaster

Story Info
My husband locked me outside, then ordered a pizza delivery.
8.9k words
4.56
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers

"Oh, Doug, that was the most fun I've ever had naked without having sex. It was even better than my 25th birthday party yesterday." My husband and I were almost home after attending the local Nude Day celebration in Galveston.

"Just pay attention to the highway while you're driving, Ruby. We'll be home soon enough, and we can get naked again. We're nude most of the time anyway."

"All those naked people. So many different shapes and sizes. And outside, in public. Oh my god, I'm still tingly all over."

"We'll be home in 15 minutes, tops." Doug was unsuccessfully trying to calm me down. We merged onto Highway 59, and fortunately, ours was the next exit.

I turned left under the freeway and right on Norte Blvd. The closer we got to home, the more disappointed I was that the excitement of being outside and nude all day would end. I spent most of my time naked at home, but the thrill of an accidental discovery in public was sometimes overpowering. We were only a long block away from our street and house. There weren't any cars on the road, and I slowly rolled through the stop at Green Street. Immediately past the intersection, I slammed my foot on the brakes.

"Remember Claudia in 'Interview with the Vampire' when she's at the bottom of that well in Paris? I feel like her when the sun hits. If I don't get this dress off, I'll burst into flames. And besides, it's Nude Day. I'm going to stay naked until I have to go to work Monday morning." I got out of our car, pulled my sundress over my head, and stood there, naked on the street, wearing only my sandals.

I tossed the dress at Doug and told him, "I'll walk the rest of the way home, and you can drive."

Doug moved across to the driver's seat. "It doesn't look like anyone's around. I'll pull into the garage. Knock when you get home, and I'll let you in."

"Thanks, honey." I stood up and looked down the street toward home. "I don't see anyone either. This is so much fun. I won't be a long time." Doug pulled away from the curb.

I'd stopped on Norte Blvd, a residential street with houses, a large apartment complex, and several Texas-style condos. I thought for a moment and didn't want to risk offending any of the families on the street. I turned to walk down Green then along Carefree, a mixed-use stretch of light industrial warehouses and office buildings parallel to Norte.

Not seeing any cars, I walked as fast as I could the 50 yards to the corner with Carefree. I wasn't quick enough, though, and three or four cars came close enough to see me. I squeezed my forearms together to contain my breasts and dashed a few yards up Carefree to get beyond a thick hedge and out of sight from Green. A couple of the cars honked, but no one stopped or bothered me.

Away from the risk of exposure to drivers on Green, I slowed to enjoy the warm afternoon sun. We lived on Casaba Street, a tiny cross street between Norte and Carefree, 300-yards ahead. It was Saturday, and I didn't expect pedestrians or see any cars parked along the road or in the parking areas in front of the office buildings. I continued my nude stroll.

As I neared a two-story office building, some movement in an upper floor window caught my eye. I faced forward but moved my eyes to get a better view into a break area through the floor-to-ceiling window. The other rooms on that floor were offices. Holding soft drink cans, two men leaned back against a kitchen counter built along the wall opposite the window. I could see they were following my walk.

That lustful spark reignited below my stomach, and I thought it would be fun to do more for my voyeuristic audience than merely walk down the street naked. I began casually stretching my arms and twisting my torso as I walked. I rubbed my hands down my sides to my thighs and back up over my ass and hips. I ended with a flourish and cupped the undersides of my breasts, then thoroughly squeezed them and tweaked my nipples.

I'd passed by the office, and they could only see my backside, so I released my girls and quickly rubbed down my sides with my fingers pointed to the back. Reaching my waist, I brought my hands together over the top of my ass cheeks and, touching my middle fingertips together, pushed my hands further down over my ass and gave them a quick view of me caressing my ass. I didn't want to reveal any more, but I was so worked up over being naked outside I didn't think to keep a lookout for traffic.

I froze when I heard the sound of a car engine coming up behind me. I was caught and would have to face the consequences. I expected the car would pass at average speed and yell out something terrible. I heard the sound from the engine coming closer but not passing and understood what they were doing, watching me caress my ass. It was an incredible mix of fear and erotic ecstasy.

I heard the tires crunching on bits of gravel as the car slowly pulled up alongside. I stopped and closed my eyes; my heart was beating so fast I thought I might have to sit down. I took some deep breaths, opened my eyes, and still standing and keeping my head straight forward, shifted my glance to see the front tip of a slow-moving, metallic blue car with the distinctive BMW roundel. I knew the car was often in the parking lot of an event venue across Casaba from our house. I looked back to see the driver, an elegant, black-haired woman, who owned the property.

"Quite a show you're putting on there, neighbor."

When I could breathe again, I needed to stay standing and asked, "Mind if I hold the door for balance. My legs are wobbly."

"Not a bit; I wouldn't be able to stand at all."

I put my hands on the door for support. "I'm terribly sorry, I don't know your name. You own the property, or maybe compound is a better description, across the street from us. I'm Ruby." I extended my hand but hesitated, "You don't know where it's been, do you?"

She laughed, grabbed my hand, and spoke. "Don't be silly, Ruby. I'm, Jennifer, and very pleased to meet you."

"I hope I'm not asking too intimate a question so soon after our formal introductions, but you don't seem too surprised to see me like this."

"I was heading home after a shopping trip on Richmond Blvd. I saw you turn the cornerback on Green, and when I passed you by, I thought I recognized you and was intrigued. I decided to follow up on the intrigue and took a few minutes to get turned around. Based on my observations of you and your husband through your open bedroom shutters these past two years, I'm surprised we've not had this encounter already." She looked closely over my body.

"If I'm not mistaken, there's cum on your lovely tits and, frankly, pretty much everywhere on your body. What have you been up to this morning?"

"I've been a naughty girl, Jennifer. You might not believe me now, but I used to be thoroughly ashamed of my plus-sized body. My husband, Doug, introduced me to Nude Day a few years ago, and we've made a point of celebrating every year since. I rather enjoyed the experience. We just returned from the festivities at Galveston. We couldn't do anything in public there, but we got so excited we fucked in the car in the parking lot twice. Lots of cum, as you can see."

"That also explains why you and Doug appear so eager to fuck with the curtains open. You're both exhibitionists as well as Nude Day lovers. I've never seen you outside, though."

"I've been naked most of the day, and when we got back here, I couldn't stand my clothes and took them off. Doug drove the car home. I was giving a show to two guys in the office building behind me." I tilted my head back to the left, indicating the building.

"If you two like doing shows so much, you should model for drawing classes."

"That's an interesting thought. Where should we look?"

"I have a gallery in the compound across Casaba from your house. I don't actually live there. It's my gallery, studio, other assorted projects. Get in touch, and I'll arrange something. There's always the Art League, too."

"I'll talk with Doug and get back to you."

"I look forward to it. I'd enjoy seeing the two of you up close and personal and without a window in the way. Bye."

"See you soon, Jennifer."

I stood up. We both looked to the two guys in the break room and waved. Jennifer looked back for traffic and did a U-turn through the parking easement on the other side, and drove up the street she'd just come down. I still had to walk 60 yards to our little street corner and another 20 from there to get to my house. I'd seen no one else, and the final few feet around the corner, across the street, up the driveway to our front door, were the most tedious part of the walk.

I thought Doug would leave the door unlocked or even open. No luck with that. I rang the doorbell. Nothing. Third time. Nothing. I went to the end of our driveway and looked up to our second-floor living room windows. The shutters were open, but no one was there. I walked across Casaba and stood next to the fence surrounding Jennifer's place, looked back to our house and our third-floor bedroom. The bedroom has double glass doors opening to a Juliet balcony. The doors were closed, but the shutters open.

Back at the front door, I rang the doorbell four or five times and started knocking on the door. Nothing. I assumed Doug was home. He said he'd park in the garage, but it was closed. I couldn't tell if the car was in there.

Our house is typical of big city Texas, the central unit of a five-unit condo. Three floors and an attic. The first floor is a garage that opens into a hallway with stairs to the left going up to the second floor with a small bedroom/bath combo across the hall from the garage. The hallway to the right makes a right turn at the garage wall and extends to the front door.

The second floor is a great room combining a dining and living room and kitchen. The third floor has two big bedrooms with the master bedroom at the front of the house and a smaller bedroom at the back, both with ensuite bathrooms.

The garage was closed, and I didn't have the remote. The front door was closed and locked, and I didn't have a key. Doug was supposed to open it for me. Nothing opened on the second floor, and there's no way to climb to the third-floor bedroom. I began to feel uncomfortable.

There is a sliding glass door for the little bedroom on the first floor, but the backyard is a small strip of grass with a fence separating our house from the parking lot for the Jackalope, a BBQ place with live music weekends. I'd have to go through the parking lot and climb the fence, and the glass door was probably locked anyway.

Shit, I really didn't know what to do. It's one thing walking down the street nude, sexy, and in control, with your husband close by for protection. It's another being locked out of your own house, naked because you were too horny to calmly ride home with your husband in the first place.

I walked across Casaba and looked at the windows on the second floor again, hoping Doug was there. Nothing. I was standing across Casaba from our house next to Jennifer's property. It takes the entire length of our little street between Norte and Carefree. I turned and looked through the chain-link fence and thought Jennifer wouldn't mind if I waited at her place for Doug to show up.

First, I'd have to walk to the far end of our street and along Norte, the busier of the two through streets. Just then, as if to highlight my problem, two cars drove past on Norte and literally scared the piss out of me. I was covered in Doug's cum from this morning, lots of my own gushing pussy fluid, and now my own piss.

With no other choice than try and get into Jennifer's compound, I walked between a row of palm trees and the fence along her property line. The trees wouldn't provide cover if someone drove past, but it felt better whenever I stood behind one. I got to the corner and turned in front of Jennifer's gallery. I tried to squeeze in with the plants along the front of the building, but they didn't provide cover either. I came to the far corner of the building, but the foliage was thicker and extended to the street. To see if the gate was open, I had to walk onto Norte.

This felt so different than a few minutes ago. I had no control and was beginning to feel real panic. I stepped quickly around the plants blocking my view and was in the street again. I stood there disappointed, looking at Jennifer's closed and locked gate. I was startled by the sound of a chain mechanism engaging to open a gate. It didn't come from Jennifer's, but behind me; the entrance to the large apartment complex on Norte.

Three cars were lined up to exit. Damn it, caught in the open; I was embarrassed and afraid. I raised one arm to cover my breasts and the other to cover my pussy and tried to walk back to my street as invisibly as possible. Glancing around, I saw the first car turn the other direction and hoped they'd all turn in the same direction. No luck. The first car passed me and was driven by a woman who looked at me scornfully then went on. The second car slowed and stopped.

He'd veered over to my side of the street, so the driver's window was beside me. I tried to look more embarrassed in my desperate attempt to cover up. I didn't have to act. The driver was the only occupant of the car, and he lowered the window. "Something's missing, but I can't quite figure out what. Are you okay?"

Damn it, why do good-looking older men keep looking at my nude body? "It's a story. Short version, I've gotten myself nude and locked out of my house. It doesn't happen every day, but it did happen today."

"Under any duress?"

The guy was concerned. My panic subsided, and somehow my hand over my pussy moved to the left, and I dropped the elbow of my right arm over my breasts, so my right nipple popped out. "No duress, absolutely no duress. No pranks either, not that I'd be above it, but not right now." I extended my left hand out horizontally for emphasis and completely uncovered my pussy. I also opened the fingers of my right hand, exposing my other nipple.

He was smiling, and I could tell he was playing around to keep looking at me. "Drugs, alcohol, mental issues?"

This was getting to be fun again. "Nude, outside, door locked, end of the story. Individually, all completely voluntary. Collectively, at this exact moment, not so much." For additional effect this time, I spread both hands out horizontally. It felt good to be back to normal.

"To be completely honest, I've seen you like this before. I live on the front corner, top floor apartment, right up there." He pointed straight up across the street from Jennifer's gallery. "I have a clear view across the top of the gallery here, to your third-floor bedroom window; your uncovered bedroom window."

I stood up, stepped back, and exaggeratedly leaned back to look up to his apartment. I turned to look in the direction of our house, then back to his apartment. Finally, I bent my knees and hips and put my hands on my knees so I could look in the car window at his level. Also, to let my tits hang down. "You may not believe this, but you're not the first person this afternoon who's told me that exact same thing. Maybe I should sell tickets and pay the mortgage."

"I'd wait in line for the opportunity."

I tried to keep things under control and repeated the routine of looking between his apartment and our house. "I think you already have a front-row seat, for free."

"Wouldn't mind the premium package, though. Wouldn't need the binoculars then."

I was getting wet and daring again. "I would hate you to lose your eyesight due to binocular use just to see me. You can look, but don't even think of touching."

I stood up, looked around for cars or people, and found none. I turned around and spread my legs apart, and bent straight over at my hips. I could actually keep my legs straight and put my palms flat on the ground. I didn't want to give him any more of the wrong idea than I already had and held for the count of ten. I stood and rearranged myself to face him again. "I'm Ruby, by the way."

"I'm Dan. Pleased to meet you in person."

"My husband and I were offered an opportunity to model here." I pointed to Jennifer's gallery. "You could take up figure drawing and wouldn't need the binoculars."

"I'll do that, Ruby. I'd love to see more of you."

"Why thank you, Dan, I appreciate it. This isn't demure behavior, but it's sexy, exciting, and fun, nothing more for me. I'm very faithful to my husband in my own way. Always remember, look but don't touch, and we'll get along fine."

"I only meant 'see more of you' as in look at you, not date. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope you weren't offended, just trying to be friendly. See you around. Bye."

"No offense taken, Dan, and thanks for clarifying. Keep an eye on the windows. Bye."

He drove off, and I turned back toward home as our car turned onto Casaba from Carefree. The garage door opened automatically. Doug parked the car as I arrived and walked into the garage. He hit the close button on the remote. "Where were you, Doug. I was in a panic and locked out of the house."

"Sorry, Ruby. You were gone so long I got worried and went looking for you. I didn't think the door was locked. I looked for you as I drove back to where you got out of the car. I didn't see you there or along the way either. I panicked, drove up and down a couple of streets looking for you, and came back here to call the police. I'm glad you're safe and okay."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking you'd worry how long I took. I'll tell you all about it, but first, I need to suck your cock." I went to our storage rack and picked up a big towel we use to clean the car and folded it a couple of times. I went over to Doug, turned him to lean back against the garage wall, put the towel on the floor, and kneeled down in front of him. I pulled his cargo shorts down to wrap my lips around his cock and keep my word.

When I swallowed the last of his cum, I stood up and held him tightly against me. "I'm sorry, honey. I obviously didn't come straight home but turned on Green and walked home along Carefree. There were a couple of distractions along the way, and I met our neighbor from across the street, Jennifer. You know how we keep the shutters on our bedroom windows open, thinking no one can see all the way up there?"

"Yes. I love all the natural light from the balcony, and you've been saying lately that you wouldn't mind showing off. There isn't anywhere I've seen where people could look in."

"That's not exactly correct, honey. Jennifer said she enjoys the show from across the street. My other new friend, Dan, confirmed we're visible from the big apartment complex on Norte."

"I leave you alone for 20 minutes, and you come home with a new social circle and hobbies."

"I can't help it if I'm open to making new friends. It's my bubbly personality, and maybe my tits and pussy too. I'm sorry to cause worry. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. I've only eaten your cum since breakfast."

"I'm hungry too; let's go out and get something. What would you like?"

"I'd love to go out, but I made a Nude Day pledge to remain nude until work on Monday. As much as I'd like to go out nude to eat, that's not going to happen today. Keeping my Nude Day pledge is more important than eating out. Moon Dog will deliver, and they always take so long, I'll have time to take a bath. Can you order? You know what I like." I turned to the door to the hallway.

"Yes, I do, sweet-cheeks, your wish is my command.'' I got a loud spank on the ass. "Have fun in the bathtub."

I quickly walked up the two flights of stairs and to our bedroom. A couple more steps through the bathroom door and I stood in front of our bathtub. It's placed lengthwise along the house's front wall with a window over the headrest half of the tub. I opened the shutters for fun, but the view is blocked by two palm trees planted in the small patch of lawn at the front of the house. A girl can always hope, though.

JGittes
JGittes
203 Followers