My Nudist Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Vince and his aunt spend the whole day together.
4.3k words
4.57
99.1k
122

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkerfly
Darkerfly
238 Followers

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. The savory smell wafted throughout the house, ending right in my room. I laid in my bed for a bit before deciding to get up and begin my day. First order of business was going to the bathroom. Thankfully, my room had the bathroom connected to it.

I took a quick look in the mirror after brushing my teeth. The muscle that I had begun to put on helped to turn me into something that girls wanted. Though I was pleased with myself for putting in the effort, I knew it was wasted. The only girl for me was my aunt, and I knew she didn't want me. Or at least I thought I knew.

I walked out of the hallway towards the kitchen expecting to see a similar scene to the day before. During the drive from my house to here, my aunt had told me that she took the week off from work. So I figured she would be up and making breakfast. What I found was a full plate of bacon and eggs with a note beside it. I looked around for my aunt, but she was nowhere to be seen. I walked over to the note and picked it up.

"Good morning Vince! I made breakfast for you today, but in the future it would be great if you could make breakfast. If you need to be taught, I can teach you. I went on my morning run so if you need to reach me just call me. I'll be back around 10. Don't wait for me to start eating. Love you, Shreya."

My heart skipped a beat as I finished the note. Though I knew that it was a platonic, familial love, it didn't stop my heart from racing. I glanced at the clock and saw it was only 9:15. Not wanting to waste any time, I scarfed down my breakfast. Hopefully I would have enough time to take a shower before Shreya got back.

As I got into the shower, my mind raced with thoughts of my aunt. Sweat running down her body and dripping off her body as she ran. I imagined her coming home from her run and having to peel her clothes off of her. Setting them to the side. She would walk over to me and grab onto my chin. Pulling me forward into a big, sloppy kiss. She would pull off my clothes and we would do it right there in the entryway.

Before I penetrated her our eyes would meet. With a nod from her, I would enter her hidden temple. It would be slow at first, as her body adjusted to my size, but soon we would be fucking wildly. Like animals giving into their deepest desires. Our bodies moving in perfect rhythm. As if we were meant to be together. After a while we would move towards her bedroom.

Once on her bed I would angle myself and plunge into her. I imagined her moaning as we rocked back and forth, perfectly in sync. Her breasts bouncing in tune with my thrusts. Once we both got close we would look into each other's eyes. I would pull her into a deep kiss and cum right inside her. As I thought about this I came right into the shower drain.

Once I had dried off I changed into some casual clothes. My mind was clear now and I wondered if my aunt had any plans for the rest of the day. Yesterday had mostly been a day of getting settled, and I still had time before I had to start preparing for the school year. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. My mind wandered aimlessly as I waited for Shreya to get home.

The sound of the door opening woke me from my thoughts. I turned towards the entryway. Shreya would have to walk past in order to get to her room. I wondered if I should go to the door to greet her, but decided to just play it cool.

"I'm home!" yelled Shreya from the doorway.

"Welcome back!" I yelled. I decided that this was reason enough to go see her. I walked over to the entryway, my heart pounding with excitement.

I saw my aunt standing in front of the doorway, kicking her shoes off. Her face had a light sheen of sweat covering it. She was wearing a blue sports bra with a black trim. Her hair was done in a short ponytail in the back. Going down further, she was wearing tight, black yoga pants and thin black socks. She wiped the sweat from her face and then looked at me with a smile.

She laughed, "Looks like I worked up a bit of a sweat, wanna go for a quick swim?"

I nodded in agreement, worried that my voice was gonna crack if I said anymore. This was it. The moment that I would see my aunt totally nude.

Shreya walked over to a nearby chair and took off her socks. She wiggled her toes and stretched her feet. "I've been wanting to swim for the past couple days now, but haven't had the time. Today's gonna be the last day to swim for a while as we're supposed to get some heavy rain for the next week."

She stood up from the chair and undid her hair, "Today's run was killer. I wanted to go for a light jog, but since it's gonna rain I went on a longer run."

Grabbing the bottom of her sport's bra, she pulled it over her head. Freeing her perky, round breasts. They gave a slight bounce and then settled in place. Moving slightly with every movement Shreya made. Her light brown nipples were already hardening as she continued to strip, "And now look at me, I'm all sweaty," she shook her head. "If I had remembered it was going to be so hot I would have only done a short run."

Shreya stood up from the chair and gently pulled down her pants. Her ass seemed to bounce as she jostled out of the tight running pants. All that was left covering her lower privates was a thin, black thong.

Once the yoga pants were off she pulled this down as well, bending over as she did. Her pussy was revealed to the entire world. Bent over as she was, her lower lips spread slightly revealing their pink inner folds. Her entire body shone with sweat. Shreya stretched and lightly moaned. She bounced on the balls of her feet, causing her breasts to bounce in sync, "Ah, much better. I'm gonna take a quick shower before jumping in the pool, don't wait for me." She said the last bit with a wink as she walked past me towards her bathroom.

I could only stand there with my mouth agape. My erection strained to release from my pants. There was no way that she hadn't seen it. I looked down at the pile of freshly worn clothes. Still not believing that they were real. I finally gained control of my body and managed to walk to my room to put on a swimsuit. As I stood in the doorway, I stopped.

If I wanted to get naked with my aunt, now was the best time. We would just be in the pool, not like you could see everything through the water. I pulled off all my clothes, taking one last look at them before walking to the pool.

I pulled back the sliding glass door that marked the exit to the pool. Quickly looking around to make sure that no one would see me, I ran and jumped into the pool. The cool water of the pool temporarily shocked my body. My erection quickly shrank in the cold pool. I swam around for a bit to accumulate my body to the temperature.

I turned towards the sound of the door sliding open. My aunt walked out of the house with two towels. Her body was still slightly wet from the shower. At that moment I remembered that I forgot to get a towel.

"How's the water?" asked Shreya, setting down the towels on a table.

"Feels good to me, why don't you jump in?" I yelled back.

Shreya laughed. She backed up a bit before running forward. Before she reached the edge of the pool she jumped and got into a cannonball position. With a loud splash she landed in the water. I put up my hands to block the water from getting into my eyes.

Her head broke the surface of the water and she wiped the hair out of her eyes. Shreya flashed me a great smile before splashing my face with water. "You're it!" she shouted.

That began the chase around the pool. Each of us jumping and diving through the water to reach whoever was it. My boner had gotten even harder the entire time we had played, but she didn't make any mention of it. All I knew was that she was making it worse. When she dove to try and tag me, her hand always seemed to brush against my boner. Not like I was doing much better. Several times my hands brushed against her breasts or ass as we played. By the end my dick was hard, and her nipples were too. We both sat at the edge of the pool. Enjoying the comfortable silence.

Shreya gave a long sigh then looked at me smiling, "I'm glad that you're here," she gave a glance down to my privates and winked. "And I'm glad that you decided to join me."

"Yeah, well I figured it would have been weird to be the only one in the water with clothes on."

"But it's not weird to be the only one in the house with clothes one?" she fired back at me.

"I don't think I could handle being naked all the time." I said, blushing.

"Believe me, I thought the same thing at first too. But then..." Shreya stretched and gave another sigh. "It's just so freeing!"

She stepped out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. Her feet gently waving back and forth in the water. I stayed in the water as I wasn't totally comfortable being nude yet. Shreya closed her eyes and leaned back. Her arms supporting her head as she laid there. I took the opportunity to look over her body.

Her body was still wet and had a couple droplets laying on it. Looking towards her round breasts, the nipples were fully erect. I noticed that she had no hair anywhere on her body, other than the hair on her head. Her vagina was beautiful, but closed. If she moved her legs any further apart it might have opened up. I leaned in closer to get a better look.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and sat up. It startled me and I jumped, I instinctively looked away. My face grew a deep shade of red. I heard and felt a splash come from the water. I turned to look at my aunt sitting in the water, the only part above the surface being her blue eyes.

"So what do you want to do now?" I said.

She brought her mouth out of the water, "Ever played Marco Polo?"

I nodded and said, "I'll start." With that the game was on.

Marco Polo was a pretty simple game. One person closes their eyes and wanders around the pool. Their goal is to tag the other players. To help them, when they call out "Marco" the other players have to say "Polo". It was an easy game for everyone to play, but hard to master. You had to be able to tell where the sound was coming from, and be fast enough to get there before they move.

I closed my eyes and counted to ten out loud. The sound of splashing came from all around the pool, which I assumed was my aunt trying to hide where she was. Once I reached ten, I waited. Silently listening to hear any sounds of my aunt moving. I waded forward in the water slowly.

"Marco!" I said.

"Polo!" The sound had come from somewhere to my left. I sprinted forward to catch my aunt. I heard a splash that told me she had moved further left. I quickly changed direction, only to find myself at the edge of the pool.

I quickly turned to the left and moved fast. I shouted, "Marco!" My aunt's voice came from behind me. I rapidly turned and jumped towards where I thought she would be. Reaching my hand forward, I grabbed onto something soft and round. Opening my eyes I saw that my hand was grabbing onto her left breast. I quickly let go, both of our faces were beet red.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I mean, your eyes were close, right?"

"Yes, yes! I didn't see anything!" even in the cold water I could feel my face burning up.

She splashed some water on my face to defuse the situation, before heading to the center of the pool to begin her turn. We played for an hour. Every couple of turns one of us would accidentally touch the other's privates. I got a nice handful of my aunt's ass, and she got to feel my hard penis more than once. After that first incident, we just laughed it off and kept playing.

Shreya was the first one to get out of the pool. She grabbed a towel laying on a nearby chair and dried herself off. Once her body was dry she wrapped her hair in the towel. She turned back towards me in the pool.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Whatever. Do you want me to make something?" I said.

She smiled. "No, I've got it, you just relax." I watched the movement of her ass as she walked inside to begin making lunch.

Once she was inside, I got out of the pool and dried myself off. I thought about wrapping the towel around my waist, but decided against it. I was going to eventually be a nudist at this rate. Might as well plunge right in. I placed the towel on a chair to dry.

I walked inside the house and realized the first problem. Since getting out of the pool, and having seen my aunt's ass in full, my boner had returned at full force. I tried to quickly turn to go to the bathroom to take care of it, but my aunt saw me as soon as I had walked inside. In her hands was a full plate of cut up fruits.

"I figured we could just eat this outside," she said, referring to the plate of food. "Sorry it's not a super fancy lunch."

"Uh, no it's fine. I just have to use the bathroom first," I said.

Shreya started to move past me to go outside, before she noticed my unfortunate boner. Her face immediately turned red as she looked away from it. She took a deep breath and smiled at me before going outside.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to try and calm myself down. Thoughts of my aunt rushed through my hand as I jacked off into the toilet. Hard as I tried though, I wasn't able to make it calm down. After ten minutes of trying, I heard a knock at the door.

"Vince, are you alright in there?" Shreya called from behind the door.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Uh, I'll be out in a minute." I listened for her footsteps as she went back outside. Defeated I washed my hands and went back outside. I cursed my unfortunate erections. My lower regions still stood defiantly erect, though.

Outside, my aunt was sitting at a table staring at the water of the pool. Her hair was still wrapped in the towel. She looked over to me, before blushing heavily and looking back towards the pool. I took a seat across from her and took an apple slice from the plate. Once I was seated she looked back at me.

"You were in the bathroom for a long time. I was starting to get worried!" Shreya laughed and placed an orange slice in her mouth.

"Yeah well I had to go," I laughed. "Should have told you it was going to take awhile."

"Are you sure that was the reason?" teased Shreya.

"What are you implying?" I gave Shreya a look of innocence.

"Oh nothing." she smiled as she started at the water.

We both sat at the table silently eating our food. Once the plate was empty, Shreya excused herself so that she could take another quick shower and dry her hair. I watched her go, committing every step to memory. Once she was gone I took the now empty tray inside to be washed. Several other dishes sat in the sink, so I washed those as well. Now that my aunt wasn't there I was getting more comfortable being nude.

With the dishes done I watched TV for a bit. Nothing good was on as I flipped through the channels. My mind wandered to other places. I wondered if Shreya had bought any of the porn channels. As I absentmindedly flipped through the channels, I heard a loud crash come from Shreya's room. The noise made me jump. I slowly walked to my aunt's room to investigate.

The door was closed so I knocked loudly, I could still hear the shower on. "Hello! Are you alright?" I listened for a reply. When no reply came I slowly pushed open the door. The room looked normal enough. With Shreya's stuff piled around the large bed pushed against the wall. Her bathroom was off to the side. I crept through the room and peeked around the corner into the bathroom.

The shower was on and steam filled the room. I squinted my eyes to try and see through the steam. I managed to make out my aunt leaning against the shower wall, with her right hand furiously rubbing her pussy. Her left hand was massaging her breasts. I stared, jaw on the floor, as my aunt masturbated in the shower. A bottle of soap rolled lazily on the shower floor. I almost turned around to give her some privacy when I heard a low moan escape her lips.

"Oh yes Vince! Give it to me. Just like I taught you." moaned Shreya. I reached down to my dick and started to jack off. The scene in front of me was just too exciting. Shreya alternated between rubbing her pussy and ramming her fingers inside. It was hard to see, but I assumed she was also rubbing her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes..." Shreya whispered to herself. "Your fingers feel so good inside me."

Her left hand alternated between pinching and pulling her nipples and rubbing her breasts. Suddenly she stopped rubbing herself and loudly moaned. "Fuck, so good!"

Her whole body shook against the shower wall. I felt myself getting close so I didn't stay to see the aftermath. I quickly ran to the bathroom, finishing inside the toilet. After cleaning myself off I walked back to the living room. I could hear the sound of a hair dryer from inside my aunt's room.

When she came out of her room she seemed normal enough. I, on the other hand, was going crazy. Looking for any sign that she was checking me out, or was interested in me. When she came out of the bathroom she just smiled at me and sat down on the couch.

"What're you watching?" asked Shreya.

I wasn't paying attention to the TV when I turned it on. With a glance it seemed to be some crime show. "I don't know yet, some sort of detective show."

"Ooh, turn it up."

We sat in silence as we watched the show. The main character was working on a murder case. Some mother was murdered trying to protect her two kids from a robber. I wasn't really paying attention with my aunt sitting so close. Lucky for me, my boner had gone away after the incident in the shower. But I knew it would return at any minute.

Every couple of minutes I glanced over at my aunt. Trying my hardest to make sure that she wouldn't see me looking. I still couldn't be sure that she would be perfectly okay with me just staring at her. She might start to get suspicious. All I could tell from stealing glances at her was that she was engrossed in the TV. Defeated, I turned back to the TV and started watching as well.

As the show went on I could feel myself get more and more tired. This entire day had been a rollercoaster of emotions. I still wasn't sure what had happened in the shower, but I figured it wasn't worth it to try and push my luck. I enjoyed living with my aunt and I wasn't going to mess that up.

We sat there for a while just watching the TV. Eventually a movie came on and we watched that as well. The sun was starting to set. Shreya got up and walked over to the kitchen. My eyes followed her the entire way. I could just barely see her bend over in the kitchen as she pulled out a large glass of wine.

"Want any?" Shreya called from the kitchen. She held up the wine bottle so that I could see.

"I'm not 21."

She made a dismissive gesture, "My house, my rules, and I say you can drink. Besides, you're an adult. You can make your own decisions."

"Eh, maybe I shouldn't..." I said.

"Suit yourself." She poured herself a large glass of wine and moved back to the couch. I noticed that she also took the bottle with her. With that we continued to watch the movie. Every couple minutes my aunt would take another sip from the wine. When her glass was empty she poured herself another full glass. The sunset illuminated the room until it slowly faded. Neither of us noticed it.

I felt my aunt lean against my shoulder, but didn't say anything. Her hand ran up and down my leg. Staying, in my mind, too far away from my dick. I thought about saying something, but decided against it. I could just barely see her breasts out of the corner of my eye.

What surprised me the most was when she grabbed my arm and pulled it around her. My hand resting on her side. I looked down towards her, but her eyes were closed. Her head leaned against my chest. For the first time, I noticed that she smelled so good. It was hard to pin down what the smell was, but I loved it. My boner started to rise, but she didn't seem to notice. Or if she did she didn't care.

Darkerfly
Darkerfly
238 Followers
12