My Odd Family

Story Info
An odd family.
5.1k words
4.4
23.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Everyone in this story at all times is over the age of eighteen.

My brother is between my sister's legs humping fast as he gets closer. I'm trying to eat cereal. The two of them are on the window bench where plants conceal them from passersby, but me and my cereal? We're audience front and center. My sister is arching her back, pressing her tummy against his as she whimpers that she is about to cum. Our parents' door opens and I can hear my father's footfall. He's wearing boxers, hard-on pressing against the thin material and yawning himself awake. The scene on the window bench does not alarm him, instead he rolls his eyes. "Don't cum in your sister, she's changing birth control."

If my brother hears him, he doesn't show it. His ass jiggles as he pounds into her. I try not to look, but I'm curious and still a virgin so I take quick peaks while I spoon Captain Crunch into my mouth and read my book.

Mom yawns from the hall, silk nightgown rising as she stretches her arms above her head. She is also not surprised that my sister's legs are wrapped firmly around my brother's hips. His humping has slowed as he plants warm kisses on her chin. She has already came. We can all tell from the sound her pussy is making when he pulls out and pushes back in; The wettest thing.

Danny picks up the pace, his strokes more deliberate and his grunts going ugly, a sure sign he's about to make a mess between my sister's legs. Dad walks over and pulls at his hips, making him slip free of my sister's warm, wet cunt.

"What the fuck!" Danny yells, dad pulls him onto his feet.. "Cum somewhere else. I already told you she's changing birth control."

Sarah lays there, suddenly cold without Danny on top of her. Her pussy is red, swollen. Her nipples are hard and dark with bites. I can see how wet her slit is. Danny catches me looking and I quickly look away, back to my book and to finish my cereal.

Maybe you already picked this up, but I have a strange family.

Dad has a handful of mom's ass as he nibbles at her ear. Soon they will cause a similar scene. Mom bent over the kitchen counter and taking dad's cock from behind, but I don't stick around for it this time. I'm the only one in this house who abstains from the constant rabbit fucking. Plus, my book is due at the library.

...

Jessica is my oldest friend. She is the only one who knows about my odd family, the only one I trust. We meet at the library to exchange calculus notes before our final. I take pride in the fold-out unit circle I've made and arrange my highlighters with their clips facing forward. Jessica steals my notes on Limits and is a good sport about listening to me complain about Sarah's lack of birth control and how horny it makes her.

"It's like your mom and your sister are in heat," she laughs. "You better watch out. You'll be next."

I wave her away. "What did you get on question nineteen?"

...

That night we went to a fancy dinner at a restaurant on the Atlantic. My family, as odd as they are, clean up well. My father, the attorney, is dressed up in a burnt orange suit that matches my mother's orange velvet dress. My mother is an engineer, smart as a whip. This dinner is for her. Tomorrow bright and early she will be on a plane to make a speech at Stanford on quantum coherence. My sister sits across from dad. Sarah's blond curls roll down her back, she wears white with kitten heels and satin hose and the Hermés bag she's carrying was a gift from our father when she got into law school. Danny is tall with a head full of dark hair. He graduated last year with two degrees; one in physics and one in computer science. He has been working on an assignment that he can only refer to as 'Project Telescope' due to the government contract he signed. Danny is wearing nice black slacks, a black leather belt, and a baby-blue button up. No coat. I'm wearing a black lace dress with two triangles to cover my tits. My brown hair is pulled into a bun. The tattoo I got, that my father threw a fit about, a small horseshoe, shows only slightly when the skirt of my dress comes up. I didn't bring a bag. Just a book. I always bring a book.

We toast to our mother. Her white blonde hair is half up, half down. She is beautiful and beaming with pride. My father keeps his arm around her all night.

"Mom will be gone for two weeks," dad says on his third beer. "We'll have to do our best in her absence. Everyone will have to adjust for a bit."

Other guests of the restaurant who overhear might think dad is talking about laundry, cooking, things mothers are known to take care of. We have a cleaning lady who swings by three times a week who is paid for her discretion. A red-headed woman swings by on Sundays and Thursdays to make healthy meals and make sure the house is stocked with snacks. You would have to know my family to look closer at Danny's face. My brother's jaw is tight and he's rolling his eyes. Danny is going to have to share. My father can't go two weeks without pussy.

Dinner is excellent and ends with cupcakes alight with sparklers that reflect off the water.

...

Peanut butter banana toast is my breakfast. I wake up early, around four, to say goodbye to mom. Dad insists on driving her to the airport, their love is still old school in that way. He's dressed in slacks and a striped button down when I wake up and he kisses me square on the forehead as he does up his cufflinks. His cologne is leather and oranges; it lingers pleasantly in rooms when he leaves.

Sarah yawns as she comes into the kitchen around six. She runs her fingers across my shoulder blades as she passes, a habit she does so often I'm not sure she knows her fingers trace the same pattern again and again. Her butt cheeks peek out from beneath the old shirt she uses as a nightgown. She fills a bowl with greek yogurt, honey, granola, and picks out the perfect raspberries, plunking them in too.

"I'm gonna make coffee, want some?" She mumbles. I mumble a yes back and she goes about filling the coffee maker with fresh grinds.

We are sitting in perfect silence, letting ourselves slowly wake up over warm cups of perfect coffee. Both of us prefer a little cap full of milk to cool the liquid and not an ounce more. We enjoy the bitterness. Danny stumbles in. His boner is obvious in his pajama bottoms as he stumbles to the cupboards for a big mason jar to fill with ice water. I look a little too long. Sarah catches me and smiles a bit, but my face turns pink and I refuse to look at her.

Danny hates coffee. He passes by Sarah to grab an apple when Sarah reaches out her hand and palms his morning wood. He lets out a grunt. "Can't a man get some breakfast?"

"Can't a gal get some cock?" Sarah asks, her eyebrow twitching up.

Danny winks, grabs an apple and slouches onto the couch. He turns on the TV and starts his nature documentary right where he left off last night. He's learning about the wolves of Canada. We have a rule that no news is allowed in this house until afternoon when we're far less cranky. Mom hates how negative the news is first thing in the morning. Ruining your day before it even starts. Dad will sneak away to the bathroom to watch NPR clips if there's a big trial going on.

Danny finishes his apple before he grunts Sarah's name. She goes to him and he slides his pajama bottoms down mid thigh and quickly yanks her onto his lap. They kiss. They used to kiss much less, but they've given into whatever it is they have. Sarah is holding onto Danny's neck, her hips already grinding at the air. Danny slips a hand behind her, runs it down her ass, before touching her sensitive pussy warm in the cold morning air. She moans against his lips and presses back until his fingers poke into her slit. He teases her for a bit before he takes her by the hips and adjusts her so he can hear her gasp as she takes the full girth of his cock at once. Her pussy should be molded to him by now.

I try my best to swallow quietly. Carry on with my own thing, but lately I've been unable to control the throb of my clit.

Curiosity outweighs my embarrassment and I grab my book and head into the front room proper. I curl up in the recliner and both of them are whispering at each other. My sister's pussy lips stretch around my brother's thick shaft. How red she is from taking him. Danny's strong fingers are buried in the fat of my sister's perfect peach ass and he spreads her wide, her asshole on full display, as he guides her up and down. He's muttering to her, "Take that cock."

The front door opens, thunking against the wall, dad has his hands full; coffee, a box of donuts, his blackberry. This does not disturb my siblings. Danny grips Sarah tighter, hurrying himself. "Good morning," he says, his voice deep and awake from the warm caffeine. "Oh," he says, noticing my sister gripping my brother's shoulders and riding him while she begins to pant like a dog forgotten outside on a hot day. Her moans turn into a plea for him to cum. "Great morning?"

I pretend to read. Re-reading the same sentence four or five times while my dad eats a donut and watches them go at it. "Alright, alright," my dad says and I think he's going to remind Danny that Sarah is switching birth control, but instead he walks over and pulls Sarah off Danny's cock. "Come here," dad says, pulling Sarah to him. She's needy, cuddling up to the warm body holding her. "Daddy needs some cunt before work and mom's gone so you know the rules."

The rules were that the head of the household always gets pussy. If mom isn't up to it, Sarah's up to bat. Sarah's pussy is puffy and slick. Danny's cock is perfectly hard with Sarah's juices glistening. Precum is drooling from the top of his magnificent cock.

Danny stretches as dad disappears down the hall with Sarah. He pulls a leg up and spits on his hand, grabbing his cock and tugging at himself. His eyes flick up, meet mine. He lifts his hips and presses his thickness into his tight fist. I realize I have been wiggling in my seat, trying to appease my clit. My face burns red. I close my book and hurry to my room in time to pass dad's door where Sarah is splayed out on the bed with an ankle in each of Dad's hands.

....

"Was it awkward?" Jessica asks me. "No offense, but your brother is really hot. Your whole family is weirdly hot. Like, I don't get it. The whole thing with them being so okay fucking one another, but I kind of get it because.."

"Because my whole family is hot?" I laugh.

Jessica and I meet up at a bar that makes the most fantastic onion rings you've ever had and they put blueberries in everything. Including the onion rings. Jessica drinks gin with bobbing blueberries while I was downing a very sweet cocktail that was making my skin flush a deep pink. I'm wearing a tight little black skirt with an off the shoulder white lace top that emphasizes the jiggle of my tits when I walk. Jessica sent me a text, a warning, that if I wore jeans she would try out her new taser on me.

"Right!"

"It was awkward. I've never done any... any of that. I just left."

"Like ran away screaming left or?" Jessica sips her gin.

"There was definitely a speed in my step, but I'd like to think I did it gracefully."

Jessica's eyes go wide. "And then what happened?"

"I did calculus."

"Wow," Jessica adds, taking another sip. "Just wow."

"What? We have a test on Tuesday."

I stumble home in strappy black velvet heels. As soon as I'm through the front door of our apartment I'm undoing the cute little straps and throwing them far across the room with a kerthump for their crimes against my feet. I am a little drunk. I rarely get drunk, but tonight I was drunk in the city of cobblestones and swaying next to Jessica who took me in and out of bars where we made half attempts to flirt with men and I made more attempts to flirt with women. The beautiful women of my city with their cunt attitudes and dark hair spilling out of their claw clips, the napes of their necks sweaty and baby hairs stuck to their skin in soft curls.

A song from one of the bars - Kanye's Can't Tell Me Nothing - is stuck in my head and I am mumbling it under my breath all the way down the hall. I pass Danny's room. The door is open. He's wearing his sweatpants and no shirt. His computer is propped open and I can see he's coding on one monitor with a game paused on the other. He's got a book in his lap. "What are you reading?" I ask.

He looks up and grins. "Well don't you look lovely, drunko."

"I'm not drunk," I lie like a drunk. "I had a few drinks."

Danny's eyes flick up and down.

"Just a frew, huh? You're sober as a judge, spud. And you look lovely. You went out dressed like that and came home alone?"

I pressed my face against the coolness of the doorframe. "Shut up."

"You only get cuter when you blush, you know that right? It makes guys want to know if you'll turn that red when they put you on your back."

"Daniel."

"Samantha."

I blink at my big brother. His black chest hair, thick arm hair. His tan skin. His muscles and the binary tattoo he has on his left peck. "Come here," he says, but I'm not good at feeling uncomfortable and my fear outweighs the throb between my legs.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not Sarah."

"I know that. I am not the drunk one." He tilts his head at me. His lips are so full and soft. "You like to pretend you don't watch us, but you've been getting sloppy. I'm a grown man. I can see you shift your weight so your clit drags across the seam of your jeans and you know what? In the morning when you're in nothing but a nightgown, I can smell how turned on you are." Danny stands up, he towers over me at 6'2 and I stand there, letting him get closer. His fingers take my chin and he tilts my head back as he kisses me. His hands cup my breast, barely contained in the shirt and he kneads my nipples through the thin material before he pulls down the neckline and lets my tits spill out.

The liquor lit up my whole body and Danny takes note. I swallow hard. His hands wander down where my skirt goes tight over my wide hips. Sarah is skinny and I am curvy. I have a small tummy that suits the roundness of me, my butt, the heaviness of my tits, and my solid thighs. My body has more to grab onto, if you're being crude.

His fingertips drag over my skin, lighting me up with little electric pings and I begin to arch my back pushing my shoulder blades into the doorframe and my stomach against him. A low growl rumbles from Danny's throat. He likes that. He likes to make women squirm beneath his touch.

My brain is foggy with frilly little drinks in salt-rimmed glasses, but I still have enough of my wits to know: we can not do this. I was Jane Goodall among them, my odd family. That's the whole joke and the only person I've ever told it to was Jessica. I was not part of that joke. I was the teller of the joke, not the punchline. The way they all went at it was animal to me. Pushed over counters and against the wall where our professionally taken family pictures rattled. Despite the knowing and the few wits I held firmly to, my body responds to Danny. "I'm tired," I try as Danny nuzzles my neck, smelling the perfume mom bought me from Paris that smells like honey and cocoa.

"You're tired," he repeats. "Let's get you to bed then."

Danny takes my hand in his and leads me down the brick hallway, the plush rug under our feet dampening our footsteps. My bedroom is at the end of the hallway on the right side of one of the many bookshelves throughout the apartment. My bed is made, turned down, and on my side table sits a small vibrator charging and waiting for me along with a bottle of water and aspirin. I was prepared for a different ending to this night.

Danny is so strong without trying. He pulls me inside my room and closes the door quietly. "Let's not wrinkle those pretty clothes," he says and his hands are flat on my skin, underneath my top as he pulls me free of it. The cold air hits my nipples. Danny is careful of the material, he drapes it over the back of my computer chair.

"Danny," I say, but my eyes close and my head tilts to the side as his palms press against my nipples, his fingertips feeling the weight of my breast. He wraps his arms around me and I lean on him. Then, I feel him tug at the zipper of my skirt. He expertly guides the zipper down and cops a handful of my skirt clad ass before tucking his thumbs into my waistband and pushing the material down my legs leaving me in my stockings. My bare cunt just underneath. I didn't wear underwear. The outfit didn't look as good with it. "You are so beautiful," he mumbles against my forehead as his hand roams my back, my butt, and when he pulls me upward, taking me in his arms to carry me to my bed, my weight is nothing to him. He lays me on my back and without his previous care, rips those stockings off of me.

"I liked those," I drunkenly moan as he laughs.

"You have drawers full." He kisses my belly and he trails down until he's just above the small patch of hair between my thighs. He bites the skin. Mutters curses about how much he wants me. My wits abandon me when he kisses the top of my slit and it's the haze of the drinks plus the throb of my clit that convinces me to spread my legs for him.

Danny laps at my wetness. Takes his time tasting me and running his tongue over my most sensitive bits. He takes notes at what makes my toes curl and he does them again and again until I have a fist full of sheets and I'm wiggling away from him. He slips his hands underneath my butt and holds me firm to his face as his tongue drags back and forth over my clit. My legs begins to shake.

When I cum, I press my pussy into his face with one hand in his hair and another pulling my fitted sheet slack. My orgasm rushes through me, but I can tell it's only the beginning of what my body wants. What it needs. Danny stands up as if he's reading my mind and his cock is thick and hard. All for me. "Where's your lube?" he asks and glances around.

"I don't have any."

"I believe it," he says, grinning and pushing up my knee as his knuckles drag along the mess he just helped me make. "You are soaked."

"I don't have any lube because I don't have sex," I say.

Danny licks his fingers. "Dry spell or are you....."

"A virgin."

"I was going to say nerd," Danny says.

"Hey!"

"I'm joking! It's no big deal. I have lube in my room, I'll be back."

I lay there. Wet and open, waiting for my brother to return and treat me like Sarah. I think of Sarah on her back, legs wide and I try to imagine myself in her position. With Danny on top of me, his ass rising and falling between my legs. My face is hot and I'm squirming when he gets back. I want it so bad. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I don't know how to describe the primal feeling in my gut in any other way: I want cock, want to be stretched around it and held firmly as I take it deep. Danny flashes the lube and flicks open the purple top. He drips a string down himself and rubs it all over with his fist before drizzling it on my slit, Danny's fingers rub it into me. He takes such care to thumb it into my folds before his fingers dip inside me, my butt flexes, but that delicious depth is what I need. My cunt is creamy around his fingers. My tight little hole all his for the night and he grins as he crawls on top of me, his cock bumping against my bare skin and giving me goosebumps.

He kisses my chest as his hands massage my hips, letting me get used to having my legs spread around him. His hips press against my thighs. Danny hooks his arm underneath my left knee and looks between us. "Such a pretty pussy."

The plump head of his cock pokes against my lips, he's already drooling precum. My breath keeps catching. He sits back on his right between my legs where he has the best view. His fingers prod me, spreading me open, admiring how pink and warm I am. He spits on my cunt, right into me and he leans forward and begins pushing his cock inside of me. It burns, his thick head pressing itself into my tight hole. I squirm underneath him.

12