My Old Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off." I told her tugging at her dress when we broke the kiss. She moved her behind her to unzip it. But my hand was nearer and I did it for her and moved my hand inside her dress to caress her shoulder blades. She started lifting her dress up. And again I stopped her. I kissed her cheeks and moved to her neck and slowly slid down to her shoulders. I rolled the dress slowly off her shoulders and down her arms. My lips traveled with it kissing her naked skin over her clavicles and armpits and arms and moved on to her tummy and thighs. I lifted her legs one by one and kissed her legs and calves.

The dress dropped to her feet and I stood up, unstrapped her bra and rolled it down in the same fashion kissing and munching the soft flesh until the light brown areolas came into view. Then I was suckling her like mad. She took off her bra in a hurry and threw it on the bed. She was already moaning and sobbing with pleasure. Her boobs were big and easy to fondle and squeeze.

As I straightened to get some air her lips were immediately on mine. She nibbled my lips as if there was nothing tastier in the whole world. Her activate participation was making me hornier. I remembered what I wanted to do with her. I broke the kiss and patted the bed.

She obediently sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Lie down." I told her.

She simply fell back on the bed. She moaned loudly as I ran my fingers between her thighs. Her panties were wet the soft material was wedged between the folds of cunt lips. I started rolling her panties down her legs and at the same time bending over her to kiss her freshly shaven mound of love. She gave an eager cry as my lips traveled down and touched her love-lips. I opened her legs wide apart and was lapping up her tasty secretions hungrily. I could feel the tremor in her body building up. I opened the mouth of her pussy and started fucking her with my tongue there was more juice to be gulped and I was not going to spare a drop. She tried to close her thighs and wriggle away but I held her in place with a powerful grip on her thighs.

She stopped resisting and opened wider and started heaving her hips. She yelped and yelled and sobbed as she squirmed and clawed the bedcover. It felt good when her soft cunt hit me on the mouth. My nose nuzzled her clit. I moved my lips to her button and licked it. My two fingers went inside her to draw more juice but that was more than what she could bear. She arched her body upwards and screamed loudly. She kept screaming as her body shuddered with orgasmic bliss.

I rose to lie down next to her and took her in my arms. I cupped my hand over her cunt and she tapped it between her thighs. I kissed her face softly. She kept her eyes closed avoiding any eye contact. My hand was drenched with her vaginal secretions. I spread it on her big tit and started licking it. She tugged at my shirt and I took it off without bothering to undo the buttons. She hugged me tightly. Her body was wet and cold. I lightly massaged her back as she kept her bosom stuck to my hot chest. I lifted her chin and kissed her on the mouth with lips thickly coated with her juices. She got her own taste and her eyes opened for a moment.

She closed them again and tried to pull me on top of her. I took off my trousers and boxers and taking her hand wrapped her fingers around my dick. She shook it slowly. And then she ran her finger tips over it and felt my balls. Her body at once stiffened. She turned and rose on her elbow. She moved down and kissed my cock gently.

"Suck it." I told her.

She looked towards me and I raked my fingers through her hair. She dutifully opened her mouth and went down on the erect cock gulping as much as she could. Seeing her head bob up and down on my cock was making me eager. At one time I felt I will empty all my juices into her mouth. I wanted to do it but not yet, I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"You are big and thick." She said as I played with her boobs. But she had gotten her wind back and her hands pressed my back inviting me to mount her. I obliged readily putting a pillow under her at the same time. I took her knees and opened her legs as far as I could. Holding her like that I rubbed my dick over her slit. She looked at me with pleading eyes and I opened her love hole and inserted the cock head in. I moved in slowly savoring every moment, feeling her softness rub against my cock. I was going deeper and deeper as if there was no end. I felt my balls touch her ass. I was in to the hilt. I started the journey back she clasped her legs around my thighs.

"Stay." She said panting already. "Nobody has ever gone so deep into me. You are in virgin lands."

I twitched my cock and she sobbed loudly. Her vaginal muscles were tightening. I drew out and again went in. I started fucking her with slow long , full length thrusts and she also started twisting her waist in rhythm. It was a feeling out of this world. Soon we both were moving faster and my thrusts became shorter but harder. She purred with pleasure. By now I was also groaning and panting.

"I don't know your name." She yelped suddenly.

"Arvin." I yelped back.

"Oh! Arvin, I love you. Faster, Arvin, faster, I am going to spill everything." She said between moans.

She was twisting her waist faster.

"Cum baby cum." I shouted back feeling the semen rising in my tubes. Her vagina converged on my thick shaft. The tightness was pleasing I started fucking her more vigorously as she her moans and sobs became louder and louder. I tried to hold on until she came. Maybe, we could climax together. And we did.

As muscles of her thighs and abdomen started to twitch and the grip of her vagina tightened over my shaft I started spewing hot lava into her. I kept on pounding her hard as load after load of semen started to fill her. She dug her finger into my shoulders and kept herself tightly clasped to me. Slowly her grip slackened and hot lava gushed out of her cunt. My dick was slowly slipping out. She let out a sob as it dropped out of her pussy dripping wet.

I slid down to lie next to her. She closed her thighs tightly and curled herself into a ball. I fold her under me. With her back stuck to my chest and my hands around her bosom on her boobs and my leg wrapped over her thigh. We fell asleep immediately.

#

I was the first to wake up. I felt quite fresh and relaxed. I looked at her she was snoring lightly same as my good wife. I got up and wondered into the drawing room. I started moving the furniture one by one putting it the way I will like to arrange my drawing room. Satisfied with the new look of the room I entered the kitchen I was feeling famished I checked what I had and quickly cooked a hot dish of cheese and capsicum with cream and butter with green chilies and onions. There was bread. I heated it will the water boiled in the kettle. I made tea with a lot of milk in it. A placed everything on a tray and took it to the bedroom.

Laila was still in dreamland. I woke her up gently stroking her cheek and kissing her fore head. The aroma of the freshly cooked food reached her nostrils and she looked at the bed side table. She rose slowly to sitting position not believing her eyes. I crawled into bed sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap. I filled a cup with tea and gave it to her. I fed her small morsels of bread with spoon fully of the gravy. And she fed me tea by putting the cup to my lips. We finished everything in no time. My dick was hard and rubbing her between her ass cheeks. Its tip rubbed against her cunt. She threw her head back and I took her lips and chewed them. My hands were working on her boobs. Soon her nipples were hard as pebbles and her breath became shallow and fast. I opened her legs and rubbed her clit. She gasped as I squeezed it between my thumb and middle finger. I turned her around to face me. Her thighs were stuck to mine and her cunt was stuck to my dick. I took bother ass cheeks in my hands opened them a bit and rubbed her cunt on my dick. She was eager to take me in.

I rubbed her asshole. She moaned with pleasure.

"Want something in there?" I asked her and let tip of my little finger dip in.

"Pussy." She whispered in my ear.

"Louder." I told her lifting her chin and looking into her eyes. She tried to turn away from me but I held it with both my hands. "Look into my eyes."

She looked into my eyes.

"Say now."

"Pussy." She said and turned all red.

"You want me to fuck your cunt?"

She nodded her head.

I came out of the bed with her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly. I took my dick in one hand and guided it to her fuck hole. She gasped as the dick head rubbed the inside of her pussy lips. I let her slide down freely and she started to sink on my engorged stick. I took her hips and started bobbing her up and down slowly. It was penetrating even deeper. The tip of my cock was now rubbing against the most delicate and softest parts. I bobbed her up and down slowly. She was moaning into my mouth savoring every moment. Soon she started yelling and screaming with pleasure. She dug her heels in the small of my back to gain leverage and started moving in unison. Our tempo increased. She sobbed loudly and kissed me whenever she could. When she felt that she was safe in my hands. She removed one arm from around my neck and lifted her breast to rub it against my hairy chest. I brought her to voluptuous orgasm very fast. She stuck to me digging her teeth in my shoulders. I stopped to let her gain her composure.

Suddenly I had an idea. I walked to the adjoining bathroom with my dick still deep inside her. She enjoyed as it moved in and out with every step.

Sure, there was a full length mirror next to the bath tub lke we had in our bath.

I put her down and turned her around. I made her kneel against the tall mirror and lifting her on leg placed her foot on the side of the tub. I could watch her face her boobs with now softened nipples and her slightly gaping pussy. Her cunt lips looked more puffy and darker. I entered into that soft open hole and started pounding her with one hand on her shoulder and the other holding her at the waist. She watched everything in the mirror with fascination especially how my dick pounded her juicy cunt until her cunt started drying up and the cock started rasping against her softness insides. She clenched her lips and closed her eyes. I could see a droplet form on the corner of her one eye. She was hurting. So I came out of her and straightening her. I ran my fingers over her cunt lips her cunt was now gaping a lot. She turned her to me. I kissed her and lifted her in my arms. She was much relieved.

I knew she wouldn't have said a thing if I had continued thrashing her until I cummed. She had submitted to so completely. I carried her back to the bedroom and laid her in the center of the bed with a pillow under her head and straddled her over the chest my dick rubbing her breast bone. She obediently covered it with her soft breasts and I started fucking her melons. It was making her difficult to breath. I rose and started jerking myself. After some time she took the cock from and started giving me good hand job. I groaned with pleasure as she increased the tempo. I felt the cum well up in my tubes. I asked her to open her mouth and lifted her head up. She knew what was expected of her she opened her mouth wide open and stuck her tongue out. Soon her mouth was full of my seed and she slowly gulped down everything and licked my dick clean. I don't think she liked the last part very much but she did it just to keep me happy. I could see it on her face. I got down to lie next to her and pulled her to me.

"Love you sweetie pie." The words tumbled out of my mouth automatically. She pressed against me and we kissed. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. Nothing. I was hurting and lonely before I met you. I am happy now. All courtesy you and your pal." She said and squeezed my limp sausage giving me a broad smile.

"I got to go now, lovey."

"Thank you for coming but now you will have to come again tomorrow to move the furniture."

"I will."

"Mind you, furniture only."

"Sure." I slapped her butt. "We can make use of sofa chair after that."

"No way." She said.

I was happy that she had made my long time wish come true and I was happy to see her happy. She will get another surprise when she sees the drawing room. My mood was upbeat. I put on my clothes kissed her on the forehead and made for the door.

#

12