My Online Hook-up Ch. 03

Story Info
I met a man at the park and we went back to his place...
4.7k words
4.66
7.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online user names in this story are fictitious; any similarity to real app user names are strictly coincidental. This story contains a scene of MMF group sex. If this is a turn-off for you, you might want to avoid this story.

*****

The memories of my previous encounters barely faded before I found myself filtering through a number of chats and requests on the hook-up app. There were the usual demands for cocksucking favours from guys who thought they were straight, a few looking to fulfil fetishes that didn't interest me, and a few profiles without pictures. Of these, the first category intrigued me most, and I thought I might just try giving a unilateral blowjob, but then I saw a message from an individual living just a few kilometres away and he seemed to make his demands with purpose and security.

TopMan_67's profile had ten pictures of his body on it, more than enough to get a good idea of what he looked like from the neck down. He had a fleshy ass, but not fat. His cock was a handsome tool, cut and probably about seven or eight inches. He was hairy around the genitals and the armpits, but the rest of his body hair was sparse. He had a wiry build, with little fat; his arms and legs were muscular, but not bulky.

From the rest of his profile, there was more to be gleaned. For instance, he listed my hometown as his place of residence and he was only a couple of years older than me. Clean and disease-free and expecting the same. Discretion expected and assured. His preferences were simple enough: fucking and sucking. He was a top.

He was very clear about what he was looking for too: he wanted me to give up his mouth and his ass to him for an hour or two while he spent himself inside me two or three times. There would be no expectation of reciprocation. When he was done with me the first couple of times, he might want me to blow him again.

Somehow, I found the idea of submitting to this man very appealing.

We entered chat and the talk was normal enough. The discussion was very matter of fact, but there was nothing there to worry me. He wasn't pushy and didn't probe for personal information. There was no serial killer vibe. When I was comfortable, we used our real names—his was Rory—and we agreed to meet, exchanging photos of our faces for recognition purposes. He was a reasonably handsome, normal-looking guy.

The meeting was set for the next morning at nine-thirty in the park.

Rory was sitting with his morning coffee on a bench near the baseball diamond. In the pandemic age, discretion was supported by the wearing of masks, an advantage to someone like myself who wanted to keep a low profile, but no help when it came to identifying a near-complete stranger. I boldly placed myself before him and said his name in a questioning tone, wanting to be sure.

He nodded and said my name, lowering his mask so I could recognize him.

"Yes," I said. "It's me." I too slipped my mask down.

We didn't shake hands, keeping up the appearance of good citizens social distancing. He gestured for me to sit down. We even put some space between us on the wide park bench and chatted through our masks.

We talked about the weather, local politics and the recent landscaping of the park over the next few minutes until Rory redirected the conversation to our purpose.

"You seem okay," he said. "Are you ready to come back with me to my place and let me use you for my pleasure?"

I nodded, but he told me to use my words. I told him I was ready to be used by him. He nodded.

I had walked to the park, but Rory had driven, so I followed him to his car.

"It's a five-minute drive," Rory said, as we settled ourselves in the vehicle. "So, we'll wait until we get back to my place to get you started on me."

I took this to mean that he would have liked me to blow him on the drive if it had been worthwhile, and the thought of taking a man in my mouth while I might be seen by other drivers and passengers made my cock squirm. I wondered if I would ever have the courage to let myself be watched with a man, but I dismissed the idea wholesale as too risky and indiscreet. I was taking enough chances on exposure already.

Rory kept the conversation going during the drive back to his place. He was out to his wife as a bisexual and she knew about his meetings with other men. He said she was sometimes even turned on by his description of those events and liked to join in. I envied him that openness. I kept my bisexuality strictly secret from everyone, but most especially secret from my wife; I knew her well enough to know that she would not have accepted my experiences with men as anything but adultery. She wasn't wrong and I always felt bad about this, but I had needs I could not deny and I had no way to fulfil them inside my marriage. My intention was to save my wife from hurt by remaining secret and discreet.

We arrived at Rory's place, a spacious-looking bungalow on a good-size lot. He led me inside. We kicked off our boots and hung up our coats and I followed him into the living room, where we sat on a very comfortable couch. The room was nicely appointed with antique furniture, framed prints and some cut flowers, showing a woman's touch. The large bookcase was bursting with volumes and I wondered if Rory was some kind of academic, perhaps a professor at the local university. There was a fireplace and a portrait of Rory and his wife hung over the mantel.

"I'm not sure what you're used to," Rory said. "But I'm not the type to buy you dinner first. It's time to get on your knees."

That was considerably less of a warm-up than I was used to after my last two hook-ups. King and Tom had both enjoyed considerable foreplay before taking my mouth. I didn't mind, though; my nerves had been jangling since I walked up to Rory in the park. I had noticed in past encounters that my anxiety faded once the sex began.

I hauled my ass off the couch and planted myself on my knees between Rory's legs. He looked pleased at my easy compliance. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly before pulling his pants and underwear down out of the way, exposing his already standing cock. I envied him the ease with which he achieved that erection. My own boners were usually at least half inspired and sustained by Viagra these days, but there had been no opportunity for Rory to take a little, blue pill since I met up with him.

I had one of those pills in my pocket for myself if it was needed, but since Rory had been clear he intended no reciprocation of my efforts, I figured I probably could have just left it at home.

I was used to starting a blowjob by tongue-bathing all around the cock and balls but Rory clearly instructed me to get right to work on his dick.

"Does my prick look like it needs to be taken out dancing first? Give my cock a good licking, then get on there and suck it dry."

I missed the foreplay a little: taking my time through the tastes and the odours of the groin turned me on. Just the same, I found myself responding to Rory's commands. I had agreed to be a pair of holes for his use and I was bound by that. I was turned on by his assertiveness.

I held his penis by the root and leaned in, repeatedly licking the length of his rod as ordered. He sighed in pleasure and I knew I was doing my job right. I wrapped my tongue over the shaft and dragged it several times around the fleshy pole in long spirals. When I had licked his dick extensively, I closed my mouth over the glans of his penis and began to suck and nuzzle it gently, swirling my tongue around the sensitive knob.

"Aaaahhh, that's it. Now you're doing a good job, cocksucker."

I liked to be called a cocksucker while I worked on a man's dick. I redoubled my efforts. I inhaled his cock until the tip touched my tonsils, and then I backed off and began nodding against him. I used my hand to jack him in tandem with my sucking rhythm.

"Yes, you're workin' it. Don't worry, I'll have a nice white load for you soon. The first one doesn't usually take too long to tease out and I've been saving it up for a week."

I fixated on earning that load. I continued wanking him in time to my blowjob, and after a few minutes of scratching his thighs lightly, I turned my other hand to massaging his balls. They were full and hard. When I traced my fingers down below his balls and over his taint, he groaned; when I began to squeeze my finger between his ass-cheeks and pressed hard against his hole, it was all over.

"Take it, cocksucker." Rory forced the words through gritted teeth before his whole body shuddered, his dick shivered and my mouth filled with his creamy, thick ejaculate. I savoured the bitter, sweet and salty load before dutifully swallowing it. I didn't let up on sucking him just then, perceiving it as my responsibility to leave his cock clean and dry as I found it. I was some minutes licking up the residue of his orgasm and when I was done, I gently blew his cock dry of my saliva.

"Fuck, that was a good blowjob," Rory said. "For that, you get a reward. How do you feel about a twelve-year-old Scotch on the rocks?"

It was still only perhaps ten-thirty a.m., so quite a bit earlier than I would normally consider a drink, but I was tired and warm from my exertions, a little intoxicated by the act I'd performed and the semen I'd swallowed and I was thirsty. I was also partial to Scotch. I accepted his offer.

Rory got up and pulled up his pants, zipping and buttoning them. He didn't bother to buckle his belt. I was almost surprised to realize that we were both still fully dressed. I felt satisfied sexually even though I had not received any sensual favours myself. There was a warmth in my cock and I realized I had been hard while blowing Rory with no help from my Viagra.

Rory made the drinks and it occurred to me that I should be distrustful of a drink from a man who was a complete stranger beyond our intimacy of a few moments before. I tried to reason this through. I had already blown him; I mean, why should anyone intoxicate someone who is perfectly compliant with their sexual demands? It wasn't perfect reasoning, but I was realistic when I assessed myself a fifty-year-old, out-of-work cream puff: not a likely candidate for a kidnapping for ransom or a sale into a white slave market.

I shrugged to myself and took the drink, savouring its bite. It burned fiercely on the way down my throat. It was fantastic.

Rory and I sat and chatted for a little bit about ordinary things, some of which was inspired by the objects displayed in the room. Our drinks were served in Waterford crystal from Ireland, the land of Rory's forebears. He had a photograph on his bookshelf with a picture of him with a former Canadian prime minister and we both laughed because neither of us had voted for him.

I eventually pointed to the portrait of him and his wife, and complimented her appearance. She was a Rubenesque beauty; the sensuality of her curves, rolls and big breasts was matched in her facial features. She was pretty, but half-closed pre-Raphaelite eyes and full, swollen lips infused a deeply sensual look on her face that added to her allure. I would have bet safe money she was a good fuck.

Maybe my eyes lingered a little too long on Rory's wife's picture. He didn't seem offended, but rather pleased, even amused.

"Would you like to meet her?" Rory asked.

"Uh, well, I..." I was tongue-tied. Do I want to meet the wife of the man I just sucked off? In most circumstances, the answer would be a definite 'no', but my attraction for her, coupled with the effect of the Scotch and the fact that I badly needed to get off, made me think twice.

"You know, she's asleep in the bedroom. Just the other side of that wall."

"Oh."

"She works nights. Usually gets up about now. Sometimes, if I bring someone home, she likes to play with us. She'd like you."

I'd like her, I was sure. I was experiencing a strange panic of conscience. I was an unfaithful husband. I had sex with strange men. I justified this because my attraction to men was not something my wife could help me satisfy, so I kept it secret from her to avoid hurting her. In my mind, I was an adulterer, but not of the worst order. I didn't see the same man twice, so I was not having an affair with anyone and I restrained myself from other women entirely. Other women were strictly off-limits by my code.

"She'd like that strong tongue of yours on her clit."

"I, uh, I shouldn't—"

"Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about me. I'm not the jealous type and I like to watch her with other men."

"You don't understand. I have a wife." Even to me this sounded absurd, and my argument and my resistance sputtered to an end as Rory pointed to my crotch and made an observation.

"You have a hard-on just looking at my wife's picture. Sure, the Scotch may be helping, and the fact that you haven't gotten your rocks off yet, but you're clearly interested. And why shouldn't you be? She's an attractive animal, I know. Do you know she sleeps in the nude?"

I instantly envisioned Rory's wife unclad on the bed. My cock twitched in my pants.

"Why don't we just go and see if she's awake yet?"

We got up from where we were sitting in the living room and I followed him to the bedroom door. He opened it softly and the light from the hallway projected a stripe of illumination through the doorway, revealing a bare leg and a wet, glistening beaver.

"You awake, Honey?" Rory asked casually.

A silky, slightly husky feminine voice replied.

"Listening through the wall to you moaning and groaning, getting your cock sucked? I've been rubbing myself raw in here!"

Rory entered the room while I stood in the doorway, feeling foolish. I had never stood revealed to a woman as a cocksucker before, much less the very same cocksucker who had just serviced that woman's husband.

Rory drew the blinds open, letting a little natural light into the room. The rest of the woman came into view as pale winter light flooded the room. I tried to remember any occasions when a husband might have introduced me to his naked wife and came up short. When the introductions were done, she knew my name and I knew hers: Dolores.

She was more beautiful in the flesh than in the photograph above the mantel. Her eyes held promise of seduction and satisfaction. Her curly black hair hung in ringlets past her shoulders. She had a birthmark on her cheek that reminded me of a young Elizabeth Taylor. Her boobs hung a little to each side of her chest, inviting handling. Her curvaceous body lay with legs spread open, revealing a well-trimmed pubic bush.

If the change in the light revealed her to me, it also revealed me to her: a slightly chubby middle-aged man who still happened to be sporting a natural erection between his legs. My cock is not large, but when erect, it's still a noticeable bulge in my pants. Dolores did notice and delivered one of those is-that-a-gun-in-your-pocket-or-are-you-just-happy-to-see-me lines.

Frankly, I was a bit confused. I'd been sporting this boner since sucking Rory's cock; it had hardly abated while we were drinking his Scotch. I had only arranged to meet with Rory to give him sexual satisfaction, and now he appeared to be offering me his wife; I say it appeared that way, because nobody had directly said anything to that effect yet... it was only implied. I would need more direct clarification before I took it for granted, but what bothered me was that I was so interested, as proven by the wood in my trousers.

I had joined a gay hook-up app to explore the gay side of my bisexual nature. How would I justify it to myself if I had sex with a woman who was not my wife? That was, to my mind, a greater offence than sleeping with other men. Could I go through with it? I already felt guilty enough cheating on my wife with men; how would I feel if I betrayed her for another woman?

Rory had thoughtfully carried our glasses of Scotch into the room with him. He lay on the bed beside Dolores, held out my glass toward me and gestured at me to join them on the bed. Neither Rory nor Dolores were tall, so there was room for me to stretch out on the foot of the bed. There was conversation, mostly quite light and so immaterial that I don't recall much of what was said until I drained my glass. Rory may have sensed my nervousness and solicitously refilled my glass while Dolores praised me.

"I heard you getting my husband off," she said.

I blushed.

"No, it's a compliment, pet. He usually lasts a lot longer. You must have a very talented tongue."

I thanked her, unsure of myself.

Rory had no such problem. "Now, I'm refreshed and looking forward to trying out that ass of yours. Do you think you might be down for that today?"

I might have hesitated to answer because of the uncertainty of the situation or because of my reservations about amplifying my infidelities, but I answered right away.

"I'm down for that."

"For what?"

He wanted me to say it in front of his wife and I did. "I want you to take my ass."

"Very good, and I will. In return, you will fuck my wife while I'm in your ass."

My erection spasmed slightly. I was drawn to the idea of being inside a couple sandwich.

"Alright," said Rory. He placed his glass of Scotch on the night-table, kissed his wife and rose to his feet. "Finish up your drink. You'll need your hands free in a minute."

Rory was stripping himself without self-doubt or hesitation. He stood naked at last. I had already admired his penis today, and his pictures on his app profile prepared me for the appearance of his wiry, muscular body and flat belly. He looked good for a man in his fifties, certainly fitter than me. He came around the bed and raised me to my feet. He untucked and unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me. He unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and pulled them down until I stepped out of the pantlegs. I was left in my socks and underwear. He knelt down in front of me and yanked my socks off one by one before turning to my briefs. Rory grabbed a handful of fabric in each hand and pulled the shorts down until I was fully exposed before him and his wife.

"Aren't you somebody's hottie," Dolores said. She had noticed my wedding ring. I was flattered by the compliment. I didn't think of myself as a hottie at all. "While you're down there, Rory, do you want to give him a little kiss?"

Rory was on his knees in front of me. He leaned in and kissed my cock, which was jumping a little with excitement. I felt a near-electrical shock in the head of my penis. The sensation spread when Rory took the glans of my penis in his mouth and gave it a little suck.

"You should feel special," Dolores told me. "He doesn't do that for most cocks he brings home."

I was feeling pretty special as Rory pleased my dick with his tongue and the inside of his cheeks. All too soon, it ended.

"You're pretty excited, aren't you?" Rory said.

I nodded.

"I can tell. So, I'll tell you what. I'm going to poke that ass of yours while you do my old lady. Do you like the sound of that?"

I gazed at Dolores, splayed wantonly across the bed, her pussy lips almost steaming.

"Yes, please," I said.

I was somehow aware enough to remind Rory that we should use condoms. He agreed to use one on me, but he said he wanted me to come inside his wife. I felt like I should argue from an STD safety perspective, but a primal part of me wanted to get started without delay, and that part of me wanted to finish inside Dolores, consequences be damned.

"Okay, why don't you kneel on the edge of the bed and put your head in her box," Rory said.

I complied. With my knees on the mattress at the foot of the bed, I was able to stretch my neck far enough to put my face in her pussy. I inhaled the raw, animal smell of her (she had been masturbating just a few minutes ago after all) and I felt my inhibitions evaporating. I lapped at her pussy lips a while before zeroing in on her clit and teasing it with my tongue. When I'd been at it five minutes or so, Dolores moaned loudly and said bisexual guys are the best. I believe she shuddered her way through a quiet little orgasm. I preferred if she came loud, and I had a taste for her pussy now, so I kept tracing my tongue over her clitoris.

12