My Only Talent Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

As dinner wound down, Günter and I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher (Bosch low water, of course) while Suzanne and Strelsa plotted with their heads together like long lost sisters, occasionally pointing at one of us and giggling. Polish inside jokes at our expense, we concluded. Although the winter sun had already set on the opposite side of the building, we enjoyed the city view from the balcony until it got a little chilly, and then went back inside. After a little more small talk, we hugged goodbye. When Günter got our coats from the closet, he took me aside and asked if I could meet him for lunch on Tuesday, at the University club attached to the stadium. Since I was going to be there with the F1 group anyway, I said yes. Then Suzanne and I put on our coats and walked north toward campus.

It was about a twenty five minute walk. I would probably not have to say a thing. "So, Robbie, we have a few things to catch up on. First, Bob the Knob has shanghaied me to lead a 'fun run' for his high roller clients who are in town for the race, and the only time I can do it is Monday and Wednesday at our usual time. I want you to come with to help me corral the group so we don't lose anyone, plus you might meet some interesting people. We will meet them at the Four Seasons where most of them are staying, and then run around the whole trail loop, about 11.5 miles. OK?"

I drew in a breath, but I knew I would have to exhale silently.

"Second, after this whole race thing is over, I want you and Lara to do a night before liquid diet and pre-game domination number on me like you did a few weeks ago. That was my best game ever, and I want to play that well again!"

Then another shallow breath for me, followed by another deep inhalation for her.

"Then we have to talk about the 'addicted to' party. It has taken on a life of its own. Lara and I had a few good ideas, but now between Millie's Phi Phi alum connections at the networks and TMZ, and Cindy Nelson's social media expertise and unbounded ambition to be the hottest party planner on the third coast, it is becoming a Frankenstein monster!"

"Not Frankenstein! It's Fronkensteen. That's Fraaanc in steen!" I said, mimicking the Gene Wilder line from the old "Young Frankenstein" flick I had seen on Netflix long ago.

She looked at me impatiently like I had just farted loudly in church. "Try to keep up, Robbie." She was on a roll.

"Spear Overtop's house is perfect for it, but we have to do a little remodeling to pull it off. He is okay with it, and he even increased our budget. Once he learned that it was our party at his house that was getting the entire buzz, he was overjoyed!"

Remodeling? What in the world did they have planned? I supposed I would find out soon enough.

"Lara must have told you by now that we will all be in the stage show in our 'Master and His Girls' garb, and you will by the emcee. Work on disguising your voice, because you are going to end up on TMZ at the minimum, and even with that mask on, someone may recognize your voice. You wouldn't want that turning up in an engineering job interview someday, I suppose."

Now I was really getting worried. I wanted a few questions answered, if I ever got a word in edgewise.

"Finally, you and Lara just got signed up to play as a doubles team in a charity tennis tournament Friday morning before the race. I know its short notice, but it is sponsored primarily by Erminia and Sapiento Gallo to benefit the mew medical school children's wing. I will be there to, pressed into service by my major professor to support the event. He is going to send you an email you can forward to your professors asking for their indulgence in flexing your schedule. He is even asking them to reschedule your midterm exams if need be. And BTW, I made an incentive wager with Lara. If you two are the top non-pro-am team in the pari-mutuel board, and thus raise the most money for the hospital, I will wear my little leather blindfold hood and serve you both on my knees for 24 hours whenever you choose!

"That's something you like doing anyway, beautiful!" I immediately flashed on making her stop talking for 24 hours, but luckily stopped myself from actually saying it.

"Isn't that a nice coincidence?" She intoned.

By this time we were back at her car. We were going to her place so she could get her hands on me for a while. I suppose I would let her have her way. She continued nonstop as she drove us to her apartment building, and as we pulled into the lot, I saw a truck I had seen before. The cable service must be really bad over here to be under such constant repair. The guy up in the bucket lift looked familiar, but I just couldn't place him.

As she puttered around making us some hot tea, she continued to prattle on, adding details about the fun run, and then the topic turned to Strelsa and Günter: "I think Strelsa really needs someone to talk to. I really like her, but she is on edge and worried about something. She loves Günter and he loves her, but I think they are having problems."

I thought she meant with their parents, but she continued, "I think they are having the seven year itch six years earlier than normal, is what I think!"

I didn't get the reference, but I didn't have to wait long for her amplification. "That's an old movie that my parents used to have on videotape way back when we were marooned in Morocco when my dad was the ambassador's deputy, or at least that was the official story. I watched all those old tapes at least ten times each. Basically it is a metaphor for married couples starting to look around for a little sexual variety after seven years of supposed extended honeymoon bliss."

That somehow made sense, in context of what Günter had told me. "They met at thirteen, and neither one of them have ever been with anyone else."

She looked scandalized. "She didn't make that clear. But she did say that you propositioned her in high school, my Animal, and she turned you down." Suzanne poked me in the ribs.

"Now wait just one minute! Back then I had my vow of chastity to uphold. But I did tell her that if I was going to break that vow, I would like it to be with someone nice like her."

She laughed, and said "And you still like to munch a little honey blonde snatch every once in a while, eh! Don't worry. After you found Lara for us, I quite understand. She paused and put her tongue up on her upper teeth and held it there. I started to get hard. Why did that drive me so crazy? She continued, "Tell me about 'The Suzie'!"

I realized I had told Nora about Suzie Packard from junior high school, the first girl that I ever heard sending the signals and thus my name for them, but I had not told Suzanne. Strelsa had told about it first. I had to be careful not to mention the signals.

"Well, Suzie Packard was a girl in my neighborhood who went through puberty very early, and had a figure like a Playboy bunny by the time she was 12. She liked all the attention that brought her, and she liked sex a lot, and she had a lot of it. She deflowered most of the buys in my junior high and high school singlehandedly. She came after me several times, but I had already promised my parents to wait until I was eighteen."

Suzanne laughed. "At least she had good taste, but the poor girl never got to find out how good you taste, did she?" Another poke in the ribs.

That was occasion for a kiss, I supposed. She came up talking. I came up even harder.

"Well Strelsa was honest enough to tell me that she wished that she had, how did she put it in Polish, "tasted your candy when she had the chance!" Suzanne giggled. "It's funnier in Polish that it sounds in English."

"Nora told me that Strelsa said that."

She smiled at me again. "Nora also told me that Günter was a hunk, but she didn't tell me how hot a hunk he was!"

"No comment, but he does seem like a nice guy. Did she tell you about their parents?" She shook her head no. "Both of their parents were dead set against them getting married, and coming to the states. Günter's pure Teutonic folks are scandalized by the fact that she is part French and part Polish, and Strelsa's parent's think Günter is a dumb hick from the mountains that is not good enough for their daughter!"

She laughed. "Austria! It's a beautiful country with some ugly prejudices. Strelsa did tell me that Günter's family is old line mountain folk all the way back to the dark ages, but Strelsa's family is actually part Polish royalty!"

I guess I would lay off the Pollack jokes, but had to ask. "Do they tell Pollack jokes in the EU?"

"They tell any and all kinds of jokes in the EU. But they don't have Aggie jokes, per se. The Swedes call them Norwegian jokes, instead, and vice versa. Have you ever heard of Ole and Lena, or Ulla and Ollie?" She said with a sing song in her voice.

"I think I had a great aunt named Lena", I said.

By this time she had snaked one of her hands inside my pants and inside my underwear and was playing with my ass. I liked it. Then she pulled up my knit shirt, and blew on one of my nipples, and then gave me a hot look, holding her mouth open with her tongue on her upper teeth again. My dick sprang up to full readiness, dripping a little sap like piece of green lumber, and she noticed. She liked it, as her Suzie signal was making clear to me.

Since I had listened so long, and I knew I would soon have my mouth too full to talk, I blurted out "I need to tell you something, Suzanne!"

She stopped squeezing my butt cheek and looked semi seriously at me. As she waited for me, she raised one eyebrow expectantly. For some reason, I thought about Mille and Lara lecturing me condescendingly about Girl 101, wherein girls learn that the boy always should say "I love you" first. I had not told them about Boy 102, a somewhat more advanced course delivered in dribs and drabs in locker rooms and hallways, wherein boys learn that saying it is a good way to get laid, and that a girl never really gives you her best stuff until you say it. So you say it, get the benefits, and then you can decide whether you meant it or not after you have gotten past her defenses and fucked her.

I was also just stunned by her sudden silence, but like most fools, I rushed in to fill it. "I love you!"

Her face actually stayed completely still for a moment. Her Suzie did not. I only thought I was well connected to her before, but suddenly I was plugged in like I never thought possible. Analogies were hollow here, but it was like listening to a little old transistor radio with a 1" speaker and thinking the music was wonderful, and then suddenly someone hooks up a set of full range electrostatic speakers plus a giant subwoofer. Her signal was inside my head, my lungs, and acting directly on my dick and on my heart and soul. It reached some sort of Suzie crescendo like I had never experienced before. It literally stopped my breathing for a moment.

Then her mouth moved a just little, and she said "I love you too, Robbie!" After we reached that point, sensing her Suzie signal was like breathing: natural, automatic, and a pure necessity. Neither one of us said much for the next few hours, except "oooh" and "aaah"' and "yes" plus the occasional "Oh God", but we did manage to test, taste and judge every square millimeter of each other. I penetrated everything except her eyes and ears, and nose, and she must have come six times, with six cute little sneezes. I only came twice, but the second one was more of a tonic, clonic seizure that swept through my body like an explosive wave, or maybe electroshock therapy.

.....

Dwight had cramps in both legs, sitting in the van, but he could not move right now. He should get extra combat pay for this. He used to think you had to go on a long and unsatisfying date to get blue balls. Now he got it every shift watching this Pliskin woman. He was afraid he was going to develop prostate cancer before he turned 26 from all this back pressure. This was got to be some yet unnamed new medical syndrome, never properly written up because it happened to no such agents like him and nobody could talk about how they contracted it.

Before this latest little fuck fest, he had alerted everyone on the surveillance teams to the tennis tournament conversation, and gotten a response from his boss, Senior Agent Smith that he had learned that Erminia Gallo would also be there, escorted by Brujo Lagoria, Sapiento's money manager and chief advisor, but that Sapiento would be at a meeting downtown. That complicated their coverage plan a bit.

.....

Monday morning I woke up the dorm, but I was hoping I was still at Suzanne's place. I reached for her, and she wasn't there. But I almost thought I could feel her Suzie, even at a distance. Then I remembered her driving me back to the dorm, and a tearful goodbye, and that I would see her at lunch time to run, but only to run. I brushed my teeth and dressed, and went down to breakfast to tank up for the fun run today.

I went through the serving line in a bit of a trance, and loaded up my plate. I was ravenous. I used to wonder if my Suzie receiving capability would improve with the number of women I practiced on, or how much time I spent listening to a individual woman, or just in general as I got a little older and more experienced. All three terms were obviously in the equation, but depth of connection was seemingly the first order term. My now rapidly deepening connections with Lara and Suzanne were also improving my ability to hear signals from anyone, even complete strangers. In fact, I was hearing signals so well know that I might have to ask Nora for advice on how to shut them out. I was staring off into space, shoveling protein into my maw, when Nora approached. I barely noticed.

"Maybe I should pre-position the next plate for you, so you don't have get up and break your rhythm between fork and mouth!"

I smiled up at her, albeit distractedly, and looked over at the serving line. I hoped she was serious about her offer.

"I am actually a little concerned, Robbie. Are you okay?"

I managed a smile. "I think so, but I am so hungry all the time now. Maybe it's just the stress?"

She said "I'll be right back", and went back through the serving line. Bless her little heart.

She returned with another full serving of bacon, eggs, and French toast. What an angel of mercy she was.

"Sometimes people overeat to deal with stress. Are you gaining weight?" she asked, tilting her head toward me, and scanning my form with her eyes.

"Not an ounce. I am losing fat and gaining muscle in my legs, but my weight is staying the same. My pants are all now loose at the waist and tight in the butt and thighs. I get lots of exercise, and I sleep like a log. I don't think it is stress. I'm caught up in all my classes just fine. Unless I get hit by a bus or something I'll pull 15 hours of 4.0 GPA this semester. "

She looked thoughtful. "Well, they say we only use 10% of our brain, and that the human brain, working hard, burns a lot of calories per hour."

I suddenly remembered something from high school. What a shock. "Don't they say you need 50 grams of glucose each day as a minimum just to run your brain?"

She looked as surprised as I was. "Actually I think that's right. And if I remember from my biology electives, the brain only runs on glucose, so if you don't take in enough of it directly the liver has to make it from fat and protein to keep the brain going."

"Well, I just know I feel hungry all the time and my stomach starts growling about two hours after each meal. This has only started since I have been down here in school. It wasn't this bad in high school!"

She took a ClifBar out of her purse and gave it to me. "This is part of my stash that I keep in case I miss lunch, and I have some more. But take this one and if your stomach growls, eat it and see if that helps."

"Thanks Nora. I hope I see you before next Wednesday." She smiled, and headed for her class. I polished off my third plate, and grabbed an apple from the serving line as I headed out.

Rhetoric and Composition was the only class where I had already had my pre-Thanksgiving exam, but there was a big paper due right before the break. Sarah looked good, and Ms. Wyrickie still smelled tobacco free too. Her Suzie signal was sizzling and popping in anticipation of next Thursday evening's planned dalliance with the two of us. I realized it would have to be after Erminia's training session at 6 PM, and that I should do a little preparation for it, as I had with Lara's first session. In between classes I did my 'lecture to an empty classroom' trick, while I ate the apple as a preventive measure, and soon identified two issues I needed to study a little more before my math exam. Professor Lillehammer assigned yet another paper, naturally to be turned in before the break, about the tradeoff between the increasing upfront costs of regulation on engineering projects versus the later economic cost of accidents and cleanups. What fun.

I popped back to my room and changed into running shorts and shoes, but with a long sleeve tee shirt plus a tennis sweater, as it was a little chilly, and then headed for the entrance to Suzanne's office building. My stomach growled on the way, and I suddenly realized that I had left Nora's ClifBar in my backpack. Suzanne emerged with super short running shorts, but with some sheer full length hose, and a tight white sweater. She made it look totally hot, despite the cooler weather, and the fanny pack she had added.

"I hope that fanny pack is truly necessary, because it interferes with my view of your lovely altar of worship, there, beautiful!"

She smiled. "You say the nicest things sometimes, my Animal, especially last night. I will be glad to schedule private worship services for you a little later. This is my contingency pack: cell phone, bandages, safety pins, bottled water, and ..." She paused as my stomach growled so loudly that it interrupted her, then reached into the pack and produced her own ClifBar and handed it to me, then continued "and some low blood sugar preventatives, and a couple of other trail related accessories."

"Wow!" I said, talking with my mouth already full of a bite of the ClifBar, "Were you ever a scout?"

She laughed. "No, I was in Morocco when I was the proper age to join. But I do like to be prepared."

We jogged past the capitol, catching a few lights just right and continuing south. "When we take off from the hotel with the group, would you please ride drag, so we don't lose any strays?"

"Yes, Ms. Hot Trail Boss! I'm going to keep them little doggies in line and on the move, I surely will! Wouldn't want one to break a leg and you have to shoot 'em." She laughed.

"Excellent! Competent trail hands get good guy finishing points, if you know what I mean!"

"I will never forget that, Ma'am, if you won't." She smiled, so wonderfully.

We went left and then back south. When we passed the convention center and crossed the street to the Four Seasons, there was a baker's dozen waiting for us near the entrance, three women and ten guys in very expensive looking designer track suits with funny European haircuts. Suzanne used her stage voice, instantly getting their attention without any amplification. "Hello and welcome. My name is Suzanne, and our mutual friend and coach Bob asked me to lead you in a little fun run today and again on Wednesday. We are going counterclockwise around the trail loop today, roughly an 18 km circuit. Bob of course wanted more distance," she paused and the crowd laughed, and she continued, "but we had a time limitation to work within."

Everyone was looking at her intently, the guys because she was so hot, and the girls because she was so clearly in shape, as far as their Suzie signals were telling me so far. She pointed me out, and I waved, then she said "Robbie will be running at the end of the group, or as they say in Texas, riding drag, but not in drag, I assure you, and feel free to ask either one of us for help or to answer questions." With that she took off around the edge of the hotel on the little pathway between buildings, going east of the hotel and down toward the rowing club, joining the path just west of some construction barricades and a covered wooden temporary path through the construction zone. The group spread out a little bit and developed a spacing that happily put all three of the women near the back of the pack, in easy view as I ran in the very back.

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers
123456...8