My Only Talent Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was craving having my tongue just as far in and out and left and right as possible, and this position was made for that. I finally grabbed her where leg transitions to buttock; spread things open a bit, and dove for the goal line. Total concentration made me forget about my cock, and my focus soon produced a wonderful little orgasm from her that filled my mouth with extra wetness. The second one resulted in her grabbing my head with her thighs so strongly that she could have been supported by that grip alone. I would gladly suffer cauliflower ears for more of this. But all thoughts of my ears were driven from my mind as I exploded into Peggy's willing mouth, and it was fortuitous that I was standing near the bed, because we fell across it as my legs buckled and my head buzzed. Peggy muscled the still groggy me over so there was a spot for her on the bed, and then cuddled up in my favorite configuration. We both worked to catch our breath.

After a few moments she said "Well, I guess you really are a stand up kind of guy, Robbie!" she giggled. "We have used our time well, too. It's only about and hour and half until dinner, but I need to tell you about the bathrooms in this old castle. The plumbing is a recent addition, comparatively speaking, and there are some pressure and volume issues. So you have to take showers like we used to on my dad's little sail boat: get wet, turn off the water, soap up and wash, then turn the water back on and rinse off. So as much as I have enjoyed our prolonged mutual ass washings in the past, it's not in the cards here. In fact, I will go first, so we can let the water heater recover a bit before your 'showerette'. Abelard is planning a plumbing and electrical refit soon, but it is a major job and the excavation can only be done properly in warm weather."

While she occupied herself in the bathroom, I considered my clothing options for the evening. I supposed that my navy blazer high tea outfit would be wrinkled but serviceable, but when I opened the closet door, I discover that Belinda and/or Jeeves were truly on their game. My stuff had been cleaned and pressed while I played tennis, and my shoes shined. But that wasn't all. Hanging next to that outfit was a very spiffy dark burgundy colored cotton shirt, a light grey wool blazer with a detachable quilted lining for those really cold English nights, and a pair of very dark charcoal grey wool pants. A quick try on proved that they all fit just like the altered Nordstrom's stuff that I brought with me. Damn he was good. I zipped out the lining and left it on the hangar.

Peggy soon emerged from the bathroom and sat down at the little vanity mirror to do her makeup. I waited and watched her for a few minutes to let the water heater heat, and then took something halfway between a shower and a Sitz bath, but I certainly felt and smelled better. It didn't take long to feel cold and dry, so I was dressed well before Peggy was ready to go, which was not a surprise. She did notice the new outfit, and shot me a nice smile. "I guess I can be seen with you at dinner!" We pushed open the big door, with the salmon colored fabric having a much greater significance for me now, and started down the stairs to the dining hall. "Belinda gets creative with her dinner parties, Robbie, and you never really know what to expect, so stay flexible."

Creative proved an understatement. When we arrived at the dining hall, we saw that it was set up for at least twice as many people as were here this morning for the pre-tennis breakfast. We went through a reception line, manned by Jeeves on one side and a very attractive red-headed woman in her early thirties on the other: she suddenly made me think of what my first college girlfriend Janet Arroz might look like a few years hence. She too was sending some nice Suzie, not for me, but for Jeeves. Peggy whispered that she was Abelard and Belinda's new social secretary, having just joined the staff from Ireland. They gave us name badges on lanyards, quite large and with easily readable lettering, with bright colored borders and lots of symbols along the bottom edge. I discovered that Peggy and I would not sit together; in fact we would all change seats for every course, and dance between courses. The colored borders were keyed to the tablecloths and thus told us which tables to go to, mine was green and Peggy's was yellow. Like the tennis tournament, we were all to be 'seeded' to various tables to facilitate introduction and conversation. I gave Peggy a kiss and headed to the first green table I could find, watching her join a yellow table nearby.

Introductions and conversations flowed easily as a salad course began to be carried to the tables. It was a cheese dusted salad very similar to what I had been served each time we had dined with Strelsa and Günter. My first thought was maybe Strelsa was really up on culinary trends; my second thought was that my pants were suddenly quite tight. I soon discovered what the symbols were on the name badges. It was a variation on a trick my father used for sales meetings – each symbol depicted a shared factor, interest, or hobby, and the people at each table decoded them and thus were further introduced and made familiar with each other. I quickly hooked up with two other tennis buffs, one had been here for the morning matches, and one had not. I also made contact with several other folks at the table. As plates were cleared, a small band took to a stage and began to play dance music, and we were encourage to ask someone not at our most recent table to dance.

The food was good and the company was too, and the evening passed quickly despite all the machinations between courses. I met a lot of folks that were interesting, and some from within Abelard's company that I might need to work with later. Just before dessert, I spotted Jeeves nearby. "Thanks for the fashion upgrade, Jeeves, and the laundry service."

"You are more than welcome. I could watch young Chasemoore lose every week and never get tired of it! The clothes were Belinda's idea; I just carried out her plan." I bet he was very good at executing plans, and perhaps people, too.

I changed the subject. "I'm not sure what the policy implications are on personal relationships within the household, but you should definitely ask that new social secretary to dance, if you get my drift?"

He actually looked scared. "Glareete Bayliss? She's much too young and pretty for the likes of me!"

"You are making a very bad assumption there, my friend. You don't find her desirable?" I could tell he did.

"God yes, man, she's a dream come true, but if I approach her she will shoot me down in an instant."

I smiled and stared at him until he looked me in the eye. "Don't they say that he who dares wins?"

He looked embarrassed, but then got a firm set to his jaw. "Alright, I'll give her a go!" He turned and scanned the room, and made a beeline for the table she was just getting up from. It almost looked like he was reporting at attention, but at least he didn't salute her. I could only see his back and her face. She smiled, and he put out his arm, very formal, and she took it with an even bigger smile, and a spiking and already content sounding Suzie signal sang out from her. They weren't exactly Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, but they were both smiling brightly as they moved across the floor. I watched for a moment, and then found my dessert table, and sat down.

A woman almost instantly sat down right next to me. "Hello, Master Roberts, it's nice to see you again so soon!" It was Tessa Formby, feature writer and gossip columnist for the infamous Tattler, who I had last seen dancing naked at the 'Addicted to Austin' party. My shock must have shown in my face.

"Don't worry, Robbie, I am not here to pump you for information like I did on the running trail, although social occasions like this are my natural hunting grounds. I can see you are suspicious, but I hope I can allay your fears. You see we have a mutual acquaintance – well, actually I have only talked to him on the telephone, but he was very direct and made quite an impression on me."

I must have looked puzzled, and she continued to explain. "I had a call from Ambassador Pliskin right after the party in Austin. He was quite clear that he would discourage me most strongly from writing anything about his daughter, or any of her 'close friends' shall we say. He also encouraged me to help you out and keep you all from harm if I could. I am sure you will believe me when I say that The Ambassador is not someone I want to disappoint, and doing something positive for him is like money in the bank in the gossip trade."

I would certainly not want to disappoint him. I tried to banter back. "I really did enjoy your dancing!"

She laughed. "I certainly enjoyed the party, and especially your friend Rodney Driver and his cousin Little Hollywood, and his amazing girlfriend. They were unforgettable. I hope to see you at the party next November, too. But I want to talk to you now about another mutual acquaintance: Elizabeth Ashcroft Knowles."

She certainly had my full attention now. How the heck were they connected?

"She and I have just met, but we have some long standing mutual acquaintances that introduced us. She is going to ask you to help her with something, something that may be difficult for you, but is very important. I can't tell you details, because I don't know them, but she will. Her requests may sound strange, but I can assure you it is very well considered and planned. I can also tell you that The Ambassador would want you to help her, and you may call him to check on that if you need to. Will you keep an open mind until she talks to you?"

"I always try to keep an open mind, Tessa. But let's have a truth test so I can gauge your credibility now. When you flirted with me in Austin, were you really interested in me or just pumping me for gossip."

"Why gossip, of course! 90% of my male sources respond positively to flirting. You seem like a nice boy, but I like my men much older and/or blacker."

"Okay. Now tell me about the 'dogging' that goes on here."

"Certainly you have seen the porn sites on the subject? It seems to be a primary British fetish but it draws viewers from all over the world. "

I had seen several, in some of my roommate Kevin's 'you just gotta see this' moments as he surfed the web. "I thought that stuff was all actors and actresses staged for porn sites, not real."

"Some of it is real, especially in Britain. It is definitely real here at the estate. I sometimes observe, but not participate. I may occasionally have a discussion with a woman who would rather share some gossip with me than to have me share some gossip with the world, if you catch my meaning."

"Extortion, Tessa?"

She smiled. "I've never actually had to expose anyone. It's almost as if they really want to share the gossip. Some women have an extremely strong drive for this sort of thing, hidden in their animal nature so to speak, and this is a much safer venue for them than a car park somewhere. They would never think of cheating on their husbands at home, but an anonymous group of men can excite and satisfy them incredibly. Sometimes the husbands know all about it and like to watch." That was a little too much information for me, although I now understood the overtones in the Suzie signal I had heard from the woman on the stairs on the way to breakfast. Tessa gave me what seemed like a genuinely affectionate hug and scurried off before I could think of anything else to say.

Other people began so sit down and the waiters brought dessert, causing my stomach to growl so loudly I thought it must have been miked and fed to loudspeakers. My plate contained some supremely dense cheesecake with strawberry sauce, and some angel food cake with chocolate sauce, simple and delicious, and it silenced my stomach perfectly. I caught site of Peggy, two tables away, talking with Tessa and Jeeves. Soon dessert was over and Peggy walked over and took me possessively by the arm. "We need to talk!" As we walked up the stairs my apprehension grew.

The suite was frankly cold by now, but a big fire was started in the fireplace near the bed, and that promised to keep things manageable during the night. Peggy and I had a remarkably domestic little moment where we both tried to brush our teeth at the same time, bumping hips and laughing while contesting positions at the mirror and sink. She turned out the table lamp and jumped in the bed, delightfully naked, the room now being lit only by the fireplace and some occasional moonlight on the window showing through the clouds. I joined her and applied myself to her left side as best I could. She snuggled against me. "You do have a high metabolism, Robbie. You put out lots of heat on a cold night." She kissed my shoulder. "I suppose that's why you eat so much and still stay skinny. Have you ever had your thyroid checked?"

Dr. Asa's advice to avoid discussions of my metabolism kicked in, and I tried to change the subject. "What was it that you and Tessa Formby and Jeeves were talking about?"

She laughed gently. "Birding, actually. You and I are going out early in the morning. Jeeves is going to drive us. I have set my alarm and I'll wake you up in plenty of time. Dress warmly. Tessa is not going, but she did tell me some interesting things. Some very interesting things, and that's what we need to talk about. Not now, but in the morning." She snuggled up into my arm pit and promptly went to sleep.

*******

The judge had insisted that the earliest time he could safely receive his Mistress at his condo was at six, after the doorman went off duty. It was already dark, and Suzanne's parents readily accepted that she was 'going to a party and might be out late' and happily did not ask for any details. She had also purchased a 'Batwoman' mask that would hide her identity from someone who did not recognize her, and wrapped herself up in a big trench coat with a big scarf and high collar, and with the super high heeled black boots, she looked much taller than normal. As she emerged from the third taxi, the second two being unlicensed liveries as her father had taught her, she took a long and winding walk to the condo, while reviewing her plans for the judge, and smiled.

She took her cues from her own initial experiences with Robbie and Lara, getting goose bumps along with the memories. The scene was just as she had specified – he buzzed her in to the building at five minutes after six, and when she pushed the unlocked door to his condo open at ten minutes after six, the judge was naked, bound, blindfolded and kneeling on his entry hall tile floor, although she noticed that the blindfold was tied such that it would allow him a few peeks. So much the better for her plan. She locked the door behind her, and walked noisily toward him on the tile floor. He had all the things out she had specified, including a very nicely balanced little riding crop that fit in her hand perfectly. She checked his restraints, tightened them a bit, and then slowly removed her overcoat, circling the judge with a strutting cadence so he could hear her, smell her and get some glimpses of her around that loose blindfold. The recessed incandescent lighting of the judge's entry hall shone through the fabric of her thin costume like spotlights though gauze, highlighting the muscular perfection of her body. But her little mask hid her identify completely.

The judge gasped in surprise, and soon became very visibly excited. He was a pale and skinny man; just greying at the temples, bowlegged and knobby kneed, but now sported a surprisingly large and very red erection. That would be his first since his appointment to the court, if his tale was true. She laughed in her lowest and most derisive tone. "Well, well, Wally. It seems that confession is good for the soul, or at least for your pitiful little Willie.

He literally shook, but if anything his erection got even larger. She had done her homework, reading all about Wally's childhood and career, and she had long ago learned from her father the technique that was probably used to ensnare him. It was more subtle than a honey trap, and was actually a variation of an old investment scam that was surprisingly effective against basically honest and politically inexperienced people like Wally. She also knew that Wally really thought he did deserve to be humiliated and punished, and she surely would do that. But then she would redeem him.

"Wally you have been a very bad boy. A very stupid boy! You know that don't you?" She punctuated each subject-object-verb with pops of the riding crop. His ass and legs were soon red all over, but his erection remained. "You are very correct to be ashamed. Let's go through some things."

"When they approached you, you didn't even know you were being considered for the court, did you?" Pop, pop, pop.

"They told you that you were a very long shot candidate for the job." Pop, pop, pop.

"That you didn't graduate very high in your law school class." Pop, pop, pop.

"That you hadn't decided enough high profile cases." Pop, pop, pop.

"That your technical background wasn't the best." Pop, pop, pop.

"Your only chance for the appointment was their political influence. They might be able to get you onto the final list, if you would be able to do a few things for them, later." Pop, pop, pop. Sob, sob, sob.

"That your only chance was to promise to provide them information on certain cases in the future." Pop, pop, pop.

"They gave you some time to think. Then they contacted you the night before the list of final candidates came out, and they said you had to decide or be left out." Pop. Sob. Pop. Sob.

"You said yes, and the next morning, you were on the announced list!" Pop. Sob.

"They called you again. They said they had worked hard to get you on that list, but you were still a long shot. They would work even harder for you, but you had to do something for them. You might have to agree to favor certain of their clients if a case involving them ever came before you. Otherwise, you had no chance." Pop. Sob.

The judge was now racked with sobs and crying uncontrollably.

"They gave you some time to think, and then called you back. You said you needed more time. They said they would take one of the better candidates out of the running, to show you what they could do." Pop, sob.

"They next day, the news broke that a much respected jurist had asked that his name be withdrawn." Pop, sob.

"They called you back, and said we knocked him out with some unsavory stuff from his personal life, and it's now or never, we have to push you or lose the chance forever. You said yes." Pop, pop, pop. Scream.

"You were on pins and needles. Then you were called to the White House for an interview, and then another. They called you back and said it was looking good. You thanked them. They said you can thank us later." Sob.

"Then you got the appointment to the court. You were overjoyed, but you knew you didn't really deserve it!" Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop.

"Oh God I am so ashamed!" Wally screamed then sobbed so badly he could barely breathe.

"They gave you a few days, and then called to congratulate you. But with the next breath, they told you they owned you. One misstep and all this would come out and you would be forever disgraced." He melted down, rolled up in the fetal position on the floor, and wept like a baby.

"Wally, you have done a terrible thing. I am going to whip you now within an inch of your life. You will deserve every stroke. And then you will tell me what you are willing to do to make things right." It was the toughest thing she ever had to do, but she had learned from Millie's amazing weekly descriptions of how they helped Erminia (she and Millie and Lara really did talk about everything) that she had to make absolutely sure that Wally felt punished enough, and that even he began to feel she was going too far. Her right arm got tired and she had to switch to the left, but she kept on. Wally had gone to a Jesuit school, just like she had, and flagellation would suit him. She had to make sure it was almost biblical. Finally she took his disappearing erection as a sign, and stopped. He sobbed shook in the restraints, and she went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water. It was at least 15 minutes before he could hold his head up to drink any.