My Only Talent Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

There was a dance floor, but only the few attendees from the under 30 crowd did much dancing. A few folks were drunk, but most guests were a little too tightly wound for that. Summer and I started our clean up at 11 PM. We bused the dirty dishes and collected all the compostable stuff in prominently labeled bins, and the trash in others. The dishes then went into a truck with built in racks, which would be loaded directly into a walk-in dishwasher and be ready for further rental by morning. By midnight we were on our way south back to Wingham.

I could feel Summer's mood through her Suzie. She was tired, but tense. She was excited, but scared. That was my cue!

"Robbie, we need to talk about two things before we get to my place."

"Yes?"

"I live in an old house that is undergoing DIY renovation. The bathroom is finished out, but everything else is pretty rough."

"Rough is okay, but I demand a working bath or shower."

She looked at me funny. "Why is that?"

"I have a little racoon in me. I like to wash something thoroughly before I eat it. Is there a bed?"

Her Suzie growled at me, pleasantly. "Yes, but the bedroom is still unfinished."

"Is the bed large enough to spread you out on?"

More Suzie, raspy and warm. "Yes."

"Is the bed strong?"

Even more Suzie. "Yes. But one other thing."

"What?"

"I also have a dog. She is very territorial, and doesn't like anyone really. She barely tolerates me. I will need to see to her before you get out of the car."

"Is she trained?"

"Very much so, by the military. She's pretty aggressive."

Afghanistan, military dog, dead husband. I think I get the picture. Thanks to my grandmother, I know a little bit about that. At least a dozen of our Eldee's descendants are on duty at Lackland alone, and two of the high school kids that used to help Grandma with the dogs when I was too little to do it are now trainers there.

We pulled off the road a way and she parked in front of an old cottage, leaving the headlights on to illuminate the front door. It was old red brick, one story, with a steep roof that was probably thatched at one time, now shingled. There was a tall chimney at either end. It had relatively small windows, but lots of them, and some new and still un-weathered trellises along both sides. They were so new that nothing was growing on them yet. The outside looked pretty much finished -- it must be the inside that was still rough and unfinished.

"Hold on a minute while I kennel Mallory."

Somehow, I knew Mallory must be a Malinois. The van's headlights went out, and Summer turned on the light in the house. When I came through the door, Mallory was already in her metal enclosure. Sure enough, a Belgian Malinois - big for a female -- at least 55 pounds, and very dark, almost uniformly black with just a few tawny highlights. She looked me right in the eye -- just like our Eldee did -- and had that same knowing look. She had a little grey on her eyebrows and face, about 9 or 10 years old was my guess. I also noticed that Summer had latched the little gravity catch opposite the hinges on the door, but not dogged down the stops on the top and bottom. That meant a smart and strong dog like Mallory could exert enough force to distort the cage's shape and open the door, if she needed to. Summer was hedging her bets.

"Hello, Mallory." She cocked her head a little, again just like Eldee did. I felt comfortable with her, but who knows how she felt about me. I was about to try to make myself very comfortable with Summer. I hoped Mallory would agree.

+++++++++++++++++++

When the ambulance took off, Dwight began his 'double McGuffin' scam. An obvious email when to an IP address that was supposedly anonymized and untraceable, but when examined by several techniques known to most intelligence agencies, would point to the Russian Embassy. Ultimately it would be discovered that it could have been created by anybody, not just the Russians. The original underlying hack, using the spyware built into the wireless router, might be discovered if someone looked hard enough. Their next bit of playacting was designed to ensure someone would look at things quite thoroughly. Dwight created a spoofed and untraceable (so far as he knew) tunnel into the router and then passed some traffic that was sure to be 'sniffed' and recorded by whoever was monitoring the spyware in the router, and perhaps by anyone else trying to monitor the building. He also sent a small email, via a wireless connection, that was sure to be recorded by GCHQ and perhaps other agencies, if not decoded or read right away. The when and where would be readily discoverable when they got interested. The email fingered another IP, which Dwight then used to hack some of the stranded money, transferring it to the accounts of several known bad actor hackers who had no actual part in his operation. Then he went back to the apartment downstairs they had used as a staging area, where the two techies were waiting, and begin leaving a few clues.

The shooter team by this time had delivered their patient to a very well equipped but very private and out of the way hospital room where he would convalesce, with a concurrent interrogation that would go on until he revealed what he knew and/or expired. The shooters returned to the building, now dressed in all black and well equipped with suppressed weapons and Kevlar vests. They knocked out the doorman, went up the service elevator, and shot up the place quite thoroughly, leaving lots of bullet holes and several empty magazines behind.

The techies, not knowing who they were, or why they had come there, fled toward the lobby and were skillfully but not fatally wounded by the shooters. Dwight's "dying" body, and his carefully constructed clues, were left behind.

The other residents of the building made multiple calls to the police, who arrived in less than three minutes. The real paramedics arrived, triaged Dwight, and rushed him first to an actual hospital, followed closely by the two wounded techies in a second ambulance. When they arrived, the head of the ER pronounced Dwight dead and signed the body over to a medical examiner. The two techies were patched up, and the cops took their statements about what happened.

Both the ER doc and the Medical Examiner had some unfortunate personal baggage that they desperately wanted to remain hidden from public view, and so they had cooperated fully with the agency's requested special protocol. A very complete and detailed autopsy report was prepared, which agreed perfectly with the witness statements, along with all the samples that were normally taken from a body, and all the relevant records were searched and recorded to establish the victim's ID.

Dwight "The Dweeb" Ebert was dead. All the i's were dotted and all the t's were crossed. Period. End of report.

+++++++++++++++++++

The interior of the house was rough, but as promised the bathroom was finished and well-appointed with shining white and blue tile and brass, copper, and gold tinged fixtures. There was a huge claw-footed bathtub like something out of a Victorian-era luxury hotel, and a full built-in shower about 8' by 8' with two big shower heads. Summer was a pretty good decorator too. But the order and cleanliness ended at the tile threshold of the bathroom, for beyond it there were ancient, scarred, and yet to be refinished wood floors, exposed walls, cracked plaster, woodwork in progress, and piles of shavings and dust.

Sitting atop one of those rough floors in a relatively clear area was a giant antique four-poster canopy bed. It had a wide and thick wooden base that held four ornate cast iron posts about ten inches in diameter at the base and tapering toward the top. Each one looked like it could be a support for a big top circus tent. It was at least 9 feet long and 7 feet wide, and the big wooden canopy just barely fit under what looked like a twelve-foot-high arched ceiling. I envisioned Summer spread out and restrained across its broad expanse and smiled.

But first, a shower. I waited for Summer to close and latch the big wooden front door, then took her into my arms and kissed her deeply and tenderly. We melted together. She tasted faintly of the raspberry lemon tart she had allowed herself while all the guests were having desert too, and she sounded a rising Suzie signal note that called out to my darker side. This kiss and bath was about as tender as I would be until much later this morning.

She started the shower up and deftly adjusted the temperature. We soaped and washed each other with a big round white soap that smelled faintly of pears and flowers. We were both a little sweaty and tired, and it felt great to get clean. It felt more than great when Summer's nipples stiffened to my touch, and her Suzie swelled when I cupped her buttocks with my eager hands. There were some big thick white towels on the racks in the bathroom and we dried each other, then I watched while Summer combed out her thick brown hair. It had been restrained in a tight little bun all night, and now it was swinging free and wild.

"I need something to properly restrain you with, my pet."

She looked faintly self-conscious, but her Suzie signaled trilled. She liked the idea of being the center of my attention. She walked over a corner of the bedroom that had a free-standing clothes hanger rack like you would see in a vintage clothing store, and moved her hand from left to right, pausing to look at items in the rack. Thankfully, she passed by what where obviously some men's ties, and settled on a handful of long silk scarves in assorted colors. Perfect.

I motioned toward the bed, and she sat on the edge and looked at me expectantly. I stared until she cast her eyes down and smiled. I took her right wrist in my hand and tied a red scarf to it. She leaned back, expecting that I would tie her right arm to the opposite bedpost, as a prelude to spreading her out face up on the bed. But that was not my goal. Instead, I pivoted her around, now in control of her arm, and tied it to the bedpost on the opposite side. Then I used a white one to tie her left wrist to the opposite post at the foot of the bed. Her right leg went to the post on the near side to my right, and finally her left leg was dogged down to the post to my left, both secured with floral printed scarves. I pulled the leg ties tight, such that her legs were almost in a 180-degree straight line. She was near the front edge of the bed, such that I could see her lovely light brown pubic hair just over the edge of the mattress, and her amazing buttocks lined up with her thighs in a wonderful display. She was flexible enough that the position was not a strain for her, but I planned to supply some additional tension very soon.

I marveled at her form, and began to very gently caress her. "Well, my pet, you look quite nice laid out like that. All your treasures are mine to plunder."

Her Suzie climbed a bit higher. I used it to tune my caresses, with her upper thighs and the areas behind her knees seeming the most responsive so far.

"Did you notice that I washed your lovely ass with great care?"

She drew a big breath and held it. I said villainously "Oh, you did notice, didn't you? And you wondered what I might want to do with it, eh?"

Her Suzie took on a whole new tone. The reality of her vulnerable position was suddenly clear to her, and some of her sensitivities were suddenly clear to me.

"Well, the answer is yes. Whatever you may be thinking, I am going to do that. I am going to do things you may not have thought of. I am going to do things I haven't even thought of yet. You see, this honesty thing is quite freeing. You know I fancy you, and I feel tender regard for you. I know you are an intelligent and lovely woman, who deserves tender care and respect. But you also trigger a powerful wave of lust in me -- dark and deep longings I can't fully understand myself. Were our relationship different, I might have to delay or suppress my desires."

I began to very pointedly manipulate her ass, spreading her cheeks and making appreciative little mouth noises. Her Suzie jumped at each one.

"But happily, I have already forthrightly revealed my intentions toward you, and you have agreed to do anything for me I wish. So, I can let myself go, and revel in fulfilling my darkest desires with you, unrestrained by any other consideration."

Her breathing suddenly became rapid, and her Suzie screamed. Magically, her lovely scent, a tangy and pungent addition to the soap's delicate background fragrance of pears and flowers, wafted into my senses.

"And since we are being honest with each other, you know you can let yourself go with me. I will never betray you, I will never gossip about you, and I will be gone come September. You will be giving me everything I want, so you might as well tell me about everything that you want. I might just let you have it. But even if I don't, you will have been honest with yourself about it, perhaps for the first time."

I touched every square millimeter of her, noting her responses. Her scent became overpowering, intoxicating. I knelt at the side of the bed and began to kiss her right ankle, slowly moving toward her center. Her leg began to shake, and her Suzie signal turned flips. I continued, languidly kissing and tonguing her leg behind the knee and up the back of her thigh. When I reached her now fragrant pussy, I passed gently over it, breathing on it pointedly, but moving all the way to her left ankle and starting the process over again. Her left leg began to shake now. I slowly made my way back to her center, and felt the heat. I began to tenderly kiss all around her ass, never touching her little rosebud. Her Suzie quivered in almost direct proportion to how close my tongue came to it. What a marvelous woman.

Her pussy began to ooze and drip beautifully, a fragrant flower that sorely tempted my inner bumble bee. I began with her outer lips, a confection to be savored and enjoyed at leisure. Her Suzie signal new intensity and need.

"That's very interesting, my pet. When I kiss all around your sweet little asshole, but don't quite touch it, your pussy gets wetter and wetter. I wonder what would actually happen if I put my tongue in your asshole?"

She groaned, deep down in her throat.

"Perhaps I'll try that later?"

I returned my attention to her outer lips, and then moved on to her inner lips. They were lovely, tender, and bright pink. Her circulation was excellent. Tasty -- bold yet delicate. Her Suzie signal, perhaps in combination with the pheromones impinging on my brain, was strong and easy to read. I circled my tongue around her clit, careful to supply only indirect stimulation, and her Suzie climbed into the stratosphere. When my face was absolutely drenched with her sexual secretions, I made my way around the bed to kiss her, and rub a good bit of her own juice onto her face. It made her Suzie swoop and soar. I stood and put my cock in her mouth.

She responded beautifully, greedily sucking me in and using her tongue artfully and enthusiastically, a very promising sign. When she was just getting into it, I popped out of her mouth and circled back around behind her, waiting before I touched her at all. She signaled desire, then need, then desperation to be touched. She was in a frenzy. I turned my hand over and put two middle fingers in her pulsating wetness, and suddenly I was connected to her even more strongly. Either I was getting much better at receiving, or she was feeling some very strong emotions, or perhaps both. I gently moved my fingers in and around until I detected the squishy area that was her "g-spot", and then gently moved them just away from it, so as not to trigger her too soon. I then knelt and circled her little rosebud with my tongue, contorting my hand to keep in contact with her g spot. Her Suzie was unmistakable, and served as my guide to get her off. I used my fingers to gently touch her magic spot, listening carefully as her Suzie told me she was just on the edge of orgasm. When she was ready to pop, I thrust my tongue into her ass, once, twice, and then the third time extending and holding it in as far as I could.

Her Suzie exploded, she cried out, and her pussy and ass both twitched several times, and she held her breath. I heard her Suzie change and pause, signaling a refractory period, which meant I should just hold still and not overstimulate her. Her orgasm was strong, and her refractory period was long. Almost thirty seconds later, she gasped for breath as if she had just surfaced from a long underwater dive. Her Suzie began to percolate again, and so did I.

My fingers lingered over her g spot, and it seemed to crawl and vibrate in response. She came so quickly I barely had time to get my tongue into her ass, wiggling it about enthusiastically. She grunted and gasped again, her legs spasming further apart, tensioning the two silk scarves holding her ankles to their limits and lifting her off the bed slightly. Her ass grabbed my tongue, and I was more than happy to be captured. Her gasping breath was louder and more ragged, and her Suzie was ragged and strange, too. She then hesitated and almost seemed to be frozen in time. Her Suzie told me to wait, so I did.

After almost a minute (I counted) she hummed and began to breathe deeply and rapidly, like she was running wind sprints with me.

"Oh Fuck, Robbie!" she murmured.

"Soon my pet, but I need to train your ass more thoroughly to better please me later. Dr. Pavlov and I are associating a stimulus, i.e., my tongue up your lovely ass, as just preceding your orgasm. Once that is established synaptically in your brain, I will substitute my cock for my tongue, so I can fuck your big hot ass and we can both enjoy it. You are not ready for my cock in there yet, but soon you will be. I am an enlightened and kind master, am I not?"

Her Suzie soared in equal parts fear and excitement, just the proportions I was hoping for. Before she could answer, my fingers found her little spot again, and we triggered two more tongue penetrations followed by orgasms. Each orgasm was stronger than the ones before, and her refractory were periods longer too. At this rate, I would soon need to give her half an hour to recover.

When her Suzie had returned to its wanton state, I put my hands on her thighs, and entered her pussy with everything I had to give her. She grunted and exhaled with each thrust, and we pumped her Suzie swing higher and higher. I couldn't quite hit her g spot with my cock in this position, but she tensed her legs against the scarves and rotated her hips slightly with each of my thrusts, raising her up off the bed and increasing my penetration and my angle of attack. Her legs were powerful almost beyond belief. My balls were slapping against her outer lips and I felt the rhythm of the heat building in us both. Suddenly her buttocks clenched and she growled, her Suzie burning its way into my lizard brain. Her biggest orgasm of the night rumbled through both of us, reverberating back and forth. I had to force myself to stop thrusting and let her recover. I felt like one of those rats with a push bar switch to energize a direct wire electrode in my brain, and I just wanted to keep hitting it again. But it would be even better for us both if I could delay my gratification a little. She signaled readiness, and I began thrusting again. I was on autopilot, but right on target. We were coupled together and when her orgasm grew and blossomed, I stopped moving and enjoyed it second hand via her Suzie signal. I suddenly realized I had a problem. Unless I could time it perfectly and come just before she did, I might be unable to come without hurting her when she needed me to pause. I recalled a lecture from Engineering 101 -- sometimes you can turn a bug into a feature if you advertise it properly. When she was ready, I started moving again, willing myself to let go and come as soon as I could. Time to place my advert, as they say around here.

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers