My Only Talent Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers

Apparently, Abagail wasn't likely to pick up any juicy gossip tidbits at the ceremony, but when the loving couple took off, the guests left behind got 'in their cups' and often let slip some good information. In the meantime, she pumped me for anything and everything, in her best polite English voice.

"Robbie, Tessa is very mysterious about you. She only told me that she met you in Austin. I didn't even know about the "Addicted to Austin" party until she mentioned it at dinner the other night. And she won't say a word about the two girls you were with. Who were they?"

"They are wonderful young ladies and I am proud to call them my friends."

"Tessa said you would say that! If I slept with you would you only say that about me?"

"Abagail, I wouldn't sleep with you until I had established that you wanted to sleep with me, and that you really were a wonderful young lady, which is still in doubt!"

Her eyes blazed. "I don't have any desire to sleep with you, and there is no doubt about that!"

"You wanted to the other night after dinner, and you want to right now. The doubt is about your status as a nice young lady!"

She shook with anger. She raised a hand as if to slap me. Tessa appeared out of nowhere and stayed her hand.

"Abagail! Aren't you supposed to witness and report such scenes, not cause them?"

Abagail burst out crying and fled to the lady's room, and several people turned to look. Tessa grabbed my arm and steered me away and toward a corner.

"I am afraid our Abagail is used to being desired and chased, not fended off." Tessa began. "She wants to be the best at everything she does, and she thinks you can help her career. Her first thought was to lead you on into telling her things, plus she thinks you're hot."

"I think she is hot too, but my dance card is full."

"As a favor to me, will you finish out the night's planned calendar with her? I will threaten her with her job and her life if she doesn't straighten up and fly right."

I grudgingly agreed. Tessa kissed me on the cheek. "I owe you one, Robbie," and then she turned and made a bee line for the lady's room.

I looked around at the people attending the reception for a few minutes. They looked even more well-dressed than the crowd at Sommer's events -- bespoke suits and super high-end watches on the males, and jewels and dresses even I recognized as expensive on the females. Several of the younger women were sharing cell phone pictures of lots of girls cramming into cars, I'm not sure why. Mostly polite conversations and subdued laughter. Sideways glances and whispered insults. A few loquacious drunks already getting loud. It made me get quiet.

Abagail returned from the lady's room with a sheepish look on her face.

"I apologize, Robbie. I was out of line. I wanted to get information from you and I tried to manipulate you. I won't do it again. Can I take it back and start over?"

I just looked at her.

"I will still try to get information from other people we meet, but not from you. Tessa made me promise to tell you everything I know about the people you meet without getting anything in return. It's my penance from Sister Tessa!"

I spoke without thinking. "Tessa is many things, but she was never a nun!"

"What do you know about Tessa? Nobody knows anything about her before she came to work at the Tattler, but she has connections I can only dream about. She's the mystery woman!"

I decided to keep it that way. All I really knew about Tessa I had learned from Elizabeth Ashcroft Knowles and Jeeves, and I didn't feel I could share that with anybody. Abagail seemed to accept that, or at least she didn't press the issue.

She introduced me to several people she knew, and gave me the skinny on them when they walked away. Bankers, brokers, media execs, real estate investors, yada, yada, yada. I saw Jeremy Mignot waving from across the room, and I made a very subdued wave in response, then surfed through the crowd in the opposite direction.

Abagail's driver then took us to nice looking but narrow multistory house on Farm Street in a section of town she called Mayfair. It looked like it had been built a long time ago and remodeled again and again. This was a much younger "Daddy's Money" kind of crowd, and there was a super stereo that made Ralph's setup look like a $99 boom box, with loud techno music blasting and recreational drugs in plain view. It was like a private mini-rave for rich people.

There was a deck on the top floor with AstroTurf or whatever the UK equivalent was, were there were smokers of several varieties in evidence. The deck had a great view of a classic church across the way, lit up to accent its architectural glory.

Abagail gestured at it. "That's the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Robbie." Irony of the thickest kind.

Abagail moved smoothly through the crowd, waving at most of them and introducing me to a few. These folks were mostly startup types, including a gaggle from Drummond's alma mater, Strathclyde. Abagail left me with them, apparently deliberately, and said she would be back soon, so I endeavored to communicate with them.

"Hello, I'm Robbie Roberts."

One fellow looked interested. "I'm Alex Stonehouse. Hello, Roberts. Was that Abagail Bowles I saw you come in with?"

"Yes, we have mutual friends in Austin. Are you from Strathclyde?"

"Yes. Physics."

Another guy approached. "Hello, Stonehouse. Who's your new friend?"

I introduced myself. 'Robbie Roberts, from Austin."

He looked at me funny.

"I'm Jonathan Ballo, Commercial Manager of the Photonics Institute at Strathclyde. Did you say Austin? As in Texas?

"Yes. I am a student at ESU."

"Really? Do you know Rock Tappert?"

"Yes, I do. He is my faculty advisor, in fact."

Stonehouse did a double take, and tugged on Ballo's arm. Abagail steered me away toward another rooftop group, just as Stonehouse began to whisper in Ballo's ear.

She pointed me at another group of boffins, who she said were working with one of Jeremy Mignot's startup investments. Ewww. How can I get out of this guy's orbit?

Abagail was talking lowly to a group of young and very proper looking girls. A brunette looked over at me and launched a very spikey curiosity Suzie in my direction. I suppose Abagail was chumming the water, hoping to bring up a few gossipy fish. One very thin and young-looking blonde was staring at me unabashedly. I think I'll stick with Summer.

There was a constant parade of people arriving, spending a little time downstairs, and then leaving again. Abagail certainly knew which water holes to stalk her gossip prey from. When one couple headed for the exit, she hurriedly texted her driver to pick us up.

We jumped in the car and she directed the driver to follow the Bentley Continental the couple had just left in.

I was curious now. "Who is that in the plum colored Bentley?"

Abagail snorted. "That's actually Azure Purple! It might not be who I think it is. In the low light I thought it was Saint James Red."

There was no hired driver, just the couple that had emerged from the party. They drove fast, like a movie chase scene. As far as I could tell we were headed roughly west. First, I saw the river on our left, then we passed a cemetery on the right and some green fields to our left, and crossed the river. We passed through a densely developed area, and then another green field, and turned south through a heavily wooded area. After a mile or so, the Bentley took a slight left turn between two dark sedans posted on either side of the road, and Abagail's driver continued south.

We then curved around to the left and I saw a sign for Wimbledon, and we were headed back to the lights of the city center.

I was intrigued. "What was that all about, Abagail?"

"A little opportunistic surveillance work, on a woman of interest to us. A lead I developed by joining the Bentley Driver's Club."

"Who was the driver?"

"Beard?"

"I don't think he had a beard."

"I didn't mean he had a beard, I meant he was functioning as a beard. It may be that one model of your past acquaintance has taken up with an older woman who wants to keep their relationship a secret. Our readers would be interested."

We turned back to the right and I saw a sign "London Orbital" and I sensed I was on the way back to Wingham. None too soon for me.

"I take it you are not going to invite me home for a nightcap, Abagail?" I couldn't resist.

The driver looked up in shock into the rear-view mirror. Abagail said nothing.

I directed them to drop me at Summer's place, since I had a key and Summer would come back here after her event.

When the driver dropped me, Mallory barked urgently inside. "No surveillance here, Abagail. Strictly off limits!"

She shrugged.

Mallory greeted me like long lost friend, even accepting a few strokes on her ears. Summer had at first warned me that Mallory did not like to be touched. She soon produced her leash and demanded to go out, despite it being almost midnight. She was nothing if not determined so I grabbed the hand torch (I'm already using British idioms) and took her out back. She did a quick number one near the low stone wall that surrounded the place and then took me rather pointedly to a spot diagonally across the yard, on the other side of the wall.

A low growl escaped her, and she stopped and made like a pointer for a moment. I shined the light where she indicated and spotted two half smoked cigarette butts -- branded "Lambert and Butler". I took a photo with my phone. I didn't see any blood on the ground. Whoever had been lurking out here is lucky. Mallory must have exercised great discretion.

I finally coaxed her back in to the house and crawled in to bed.

About two in the morning, Mallory barked a warning. I then heard Jackie's funny accent yelling from outside.

"Keep that fookin' dog away from me! I just followed Summer from the kitchen to make sure she got home okay."

Summer slipped in and quickly locked the door behind her. Mallory barked with delight.

"I just want to take a quick shower, Robbie, but I have a confession to make first."

I took her lovely face in my hands. "I'm listening."

"I have been naughty. I drank some wine after the party and flirted unashamedly." She looked down, but her Suzie was telling me things were definitely looking up.

"I am afraid my Master will spank me, and then fuck me mercilessly!" Her Suzie told me she was afraid I wouldn't.

I suppose I mustn't disappoint a lady. Nothing like the south of England in the Summer! Nor the South of Summer in England!

+++++++++++++++++++

I was dreading the discussion about it, but Summer was very accepting of my trip back to Texas for the wedding, and even understanding of the fact that I would be seeing Lara during the trip. She was planning a trip with her father during my absence. But she did insist that we take a trip together after my return, with just the two of us, and urged me to come up with a place in England that I wanted to see.

Thursday morning, OHH was once again happy with our planning efforts, and Drummond was ready to celebrate with a massage. Summer had been beside herself all week, buzzing with excitement. She had even procured a very professional looking folding massage table, which was set up in the hall of my little flat. I realized that I felt much differently about this than when I thought I had been arranging sexual adventures for Suzanne, and even for Millie. I realized I could never plan such things for Lara, or Nora. That confirmed something I had suspected for some time -- I loved them both and could not face life without them, nor share them with anyone else.

Summer had spent the day preparing food in advance for another catered weekend blowout, this one with fewer diners but many courses -- in some ways more taxing for her. When she got to my flat Thursday afternoon, she immediately took a shower and got ready for her "guest". We had agreed I would not stay on hand, even in the next room, as I did not consider Drummond a risk for her safety. But just in case, Mallory and I would circle the neighborhood, giving us both some exercise and making us both available to respond should something go wrong.

Drummond arrived right on time as expected, in an authentic and fully restored Mini-Cooper, not a "Baby Beamer" like Lara's little car. I greeted him, and told him to wait a few moments for the masseuse to arrive, and then took Mallory, who was in her kennel in Summer's van parked around the corner, for a little jog. We circled the neighborhood, never getting more than two blocks away or so. I was surprised that I began to hear Summer's Suzie signal, even at this distance. She was definitely "het" and getting "hetter".

I almost ran into several parked cars as I tried to listen carefully to Summer's Suzie signal from this distance. I needn't have bothered. It poured out like a fire alarm going off at night in a quiet neighborhood, but no images, no details. Just raw, craven excitement. I forced myself to wait the planned 45 minutes, and then headed back to the flat just in time to see Drummond get in his mini and leave.

When I let myself in, Mallory rushed past me and sniffed every square millimeter of the place, investigating the new smells that must have been there. I only saw Summer, sitting at my desk with a very strange expression on her face.

"Are you all right, Summer?"

She giggled. "Better than all right, Robbie. I'm incredible!" Her Suzie reached out and grabbed me, like a living thing. Then her arms followed suit. She was frantic.

"I am so turned on I can hardly breathe! I knew you were right about my fantasies, and you seemed to know it would make me crazy, but where did you find THAT MAN! Oh my God! He was so HOT!"

I wasn't sure I wanted to hear that. But that was my automatic reaction, like any competitive guy, I guess. But I had no prospect of any kind of long term sexual relationship with Summer, and I suddenly realized I wasn't truly jealous, and I was vicariously enjoying the amazing warmth of her singing Suzie signal. I was about to ask her to tell me about it, but I didn't have to.

"He was exactly the man I used to fantasize about when I was a schoolgirl. A hairy, burly man with ropey muscles and a beard, with a hard, thick cock and a manly smell. Oh God, I wanted to throw off that ridiculous outfit and fuck him silly! Just put him in some leather pants and an unbuttoned silk shirt, riding a big horse, and I would go with him anywhere and do anything he wanted."

She proceeded to do a lot of things to me, with alarming ferocity. She was a driven woman. I enjoyed it immensely, and tried not to focus too much on who she may have been imagining me to be whilst we carried on. We both fell exhaustedly asleep, with Mallory curled up at the foot of the bed.

+++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning, OHH appeared bright and early with a dozen bureaucrats in tow, and directed me and Drummond to take them off his hands and give them a half day tour. While we were waiting for the hastily arranged transportation, Drummond took me aside.

"See here, Roberts, we have to talk about that woman!"

He sounded as intense as Summer had, but I wasn't sure how much I should tell him. "I don't know much more that you do, Drummer Boy. She is mysterious, but very skilled."

He grabbed my shoulder. "I have to see her again!"

"That's up to her, I suppose. She usually just sees a "happy ending" client once. Most of her repeat business is true therapeutic rehab work."

"I have to find her! How did you meet her, how do you contact her?"

"I promised not to tell. She will contact you if she wants to."

"She doesn't even know who I am!"

"I will give her your information, but then it is up to her."

We had decided to take the tour group through the "guts' of the Chunnel first -- the central access tunnel -- before we let them ride the passenger trains which usually started the tour. They asked a lot of questions, mostly about safety, but also construction costs, operating costs, and potential problems. Drummond was a fountain of information, and a bit of a natural salesman, so I just provided some ancillary impressions. They went through everything from the power plant, to the train yards, and finally to the acres of land created by the tailings from excavating the tunnels, and then insisted we join them for lunch. I had some hopes for better than the usual fare, but it turned out to be rubber chicken at the Holiday Inn Express.

Monday night, I decided to lead Summer into some new territory of her own. After supper, we settled into the big bed and I gently and tenderly devoured her tasty snatch, using my Suzie detector to expertly bring her off three times. She was now wet, wild and totally relaxed. I turned her over and entered her pussy doggy style. Tight, wet, wonderful. She came again, and I knew she was relaxed and ready for the next step. She gasped as a I bent down and tongued her lovely butt, anticipating my next move.

When I knew things were completely ready, I slowly penetrated her tight but hot and ready ass. Slowly, inexorably, and patiently, I plunged further and further into her. She sighed and gasped, and slowly dilated to accommodate me. Soon she had it all. If just felt right. I slowly pulled back out, and adjusted force, depth and speed to keep her Suzie singing. She began to push back against me as her breathing become loud and labored. Her super strong legs and ass alternatively gripped me and opposed me, pushed me and pulled me, and wonderfully she took all I had, right up her big hot butt.

Her Suzie erupted, and she came, hard, with a grunt and a scream. Natural talent will out. I paused for her abnormally long refractory period. She spoke for the first time.

"Don't stop Robbie, don't stop! Do it again!"

I teased her, starting my motions slowly again and building the intensity. I moved up a little higher above her and found a new angle of attack, straining my legs against hers.

"Dirrrrrrty fucking! Diirrrtty ASS Fucking!" Her voice and accent were driving me crazy!

She came again. What a woman. I realized I was almost ready, too. Stay on top Robbie, and keep her excited.

"I am going to take my dick out your nasty ass and come in your sweet little mouth, slut, so I can then eat your pussy and ass some more!"

I did exactly that, and it was even better than I expected, she came again as I ate her, and soon I was hard again.

"I am going to come in your dirty ass this time, Summer! Just as far up your big hot ass as I can!"

"Diirrty, Diiirrrty, Diiiiiiirrrrrty!"

I'm not sure how long I slept, but I awoke to Summer giving me little butterfly kisses on my nipples. Perhaps I should emigrate to England. It seemed like half of the world already was. It was the first time I was late getting to the office on a Tuesday morning. Oliver Hastings Harrison gave me the evil eye, and tapped his wrist watch.

+++++++++++++++++++

The next weekend, Summer had food gigs Friday and Saturday, and I was invited to go "glamping" in the Scottish Highlands on a "team building" event for one of Jeremey Mignot's tech startups, along with Alex Stonehouse, Jonathan Gallo, and all their presumable nerdy co-workers. Jeremy had made it clear that he would not be going along on this trip, perhaps anticipating my primary concern and potential objection to joining in.

The group was going to meet at the Strathclyde campus and then take rental vans to the camping site. My first thought was to take the train up there. Small country, great trains, don't you know? Not so much.

It turned out to be an epic rail excursion: Wingham to Canterbury to London to Hampstead Heath to Euston and finally to Edinburg more than half a day later. If I was going to endure that many English rail stations I should at least end up at Hogwart's! Renting a car was little better, and I was unsure about my adjustment to driving on the wrong side of the road. I finally managed to swap a large quantity of my father's American Airlines miles for an air itinerary that began in London and included changing planes in Dublin and taking an Aer Lingus puddle jumper turboprop into Edinburg, for almost six hours of elapsed time. I guess I needed to take my passport. Travel is an adventure!

conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers