My Only Talent Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Different houses wore different colors, often coordinating them so that the members all appeared the same on any given day or donning burnt orange and white bows on the Friday before football games. Non-sorority affiliated women were strongly discouraged from wearing bows, in a social process not unlike modern doxing. It became a rite of passage for new pledges to be given an official 'bow' upon being initiated into the sorority.

Perhaps morphed by my recent thoughts of adventures for Summer, in my dream all the girls wore big black bows with sorority logos on top and added fabric that covered their foreheads and eyes like a mask. In coordination with fraternities, new sorority pledges underwent an initiation ritual where they were required to fellate three fraternity pledges each before the girl was officially accepted into the sorority. Due to the masks, the frat boys could tell which sorority a girl belonged to, but not who she was. Through slits in the masks, the girls could see the boys, so they could recognize them later. After an evening's initiations were complete, the frat boys would vote on the best "bow blow" and publish a ranking of the sorority scores.

Subsequently, a mixer was arranged so the girls from the top ranked houses could meet the boys, and at their discretion, introduce themselves and encourage further 'contact', if and only if the girls so desired. This was considered a sort of 'post sexual revolution' Sadie Hawkins dance, and the boys so chosen were considered to have the most desirable dicks, which conferred great bragging rights upon them. So far, my dream was just a highly hormonal fantasy.

But then the worm turned, so to speak. My dream was set in modern times, not the 70's, and some new twists were soon added. A campus LGBTQ group sued, asking that they be allowed to participate, too. In which role I wasn't sure. One feminist group demanded reparations for paternalist repression, another demanded that the pledges be required to perform on other sorority members and not just males (why didn't they just pledge Bi Phi?), and a university tribunal wanted a budget for the appointment of a new administrator to hold hearings on lack of consent. Something had really gone wrong, and simple sophomoric sexuality had become a series of court cases.

The same could be said for my marriage plans. Suddenly, in my dream I was in open court, answering to a ball busting prosecutor for entering into common law marriage with two women, which constituted bigamy. They asked me a series of embarrassing questions about all my previous relationships, not all of which Lara and Nora were aware of. Something was really going wrong. They put Suzanne Pliskin on the stand to testify that she went back to a burned comatose crippled guy just to get shed of me. I awoke with a start.

The blonde flight attendant smiled at me again. "We will begin our descent soon." I may have already begun mine, I thought. "I saved you a fruit and cheese plate." I thanked her. My growling stomach thanked her. Borborygmus, Saskia the physiologist called it. Einstein said the most powerful force on Earth was compound interest, but according to my weird gastroenterologist Dr. Dee, peristalsis ran a close second. At least I understood how that worked. Life, not so much. But right now, both seemed to involve a lot of shit.

We actually took quite a while longer to land, as planes were stacked and packed and flying abnormal holding patterns to avoid the still turbulent air pockets. Customs was not crowded, which was good because I had a very quick connection to my DFW flight. But there were still some weather delays there. As we circled, I pondered my situation. I thought I had lost my Suzie receiver completely, but then I had just heard Summer's rabid signals for Duncan McFadden loud and clear. I didn't hear any signals from Elizabeth or Summer when we three were together in Torquay. Back in Austin, signals from Lara and Nora stopped immediately when I told them Nora was pregnant. Was I hearing signals for other guys but not signals for me? What has happening? What has changed?

By the time I got in an Uber to go back to my folk's house in Prosperous, it was 3 AM the next Dallas day. This Uber driver was not playing weird music, nor a strange podcast, but was he was awkwardly tuning around on the AM radio to find a strong station that came in over the much too loud ignition noise of the car. Open shield on the coaxial antenna cable, I was sure. Oliver Heaviside's only patent, tragically misused.

There were exactly two stations that were strong enough to listen to through the noise. On one end of the dial there was an all-night program designed for over the road truckers, and on the other end of the dial, reruns of 20-year-old radio shows about alien abductions, ghosts and Big Foot that were still more highly rated than modern live stuff. From red eye radio to dead guy radio. A perfect metaphor for how I felt at that moment.

Only our dogs were awake when I got home. Eldie was moving slower than ever. Grandma left a note saying that I should wake her if I wanted an early breakfast, but I just collapsed into my old bed upstairs. I did not dream as far as I recalled. I needed to be dead to the world for a while.

+++++++++++++++++++

Ashley Armstrong, Binkie Bleriot and all their assistants had the devil's own time following Jay Kincaid in Texas. He spent lots of time at his family's ranch, which she couldn't get close to in her car. They finally resorted to paying a hacker friend of her cameraman with a drone to spy on the ranch and got lots of footage of Jay riding a horse, mending fences, or clearing brush, but none of the juicy sex stuff she wanted. They did get lots of shots of Millie around the heated ranch pool, rocking some killer swimsuits, that bitch, but nothing scandalous and no other women except the ones working at the ranch spent any time with Jay as far as she could tell.

Her cameraman, a budding cinematographer (aren't they all?) was particularly proud of a sequence of Jay delivering a calf from a cow in difficulty, complete with steamy plumes of hot breath appearing in the still winter air from the cow, the calf, and Jay. Ashley was not impressed. "We are not doing fucking Animal Planet, you idiot, we are journalists doing hard hitting political news. Get that straight or get another job!" she screamed in frustration.

Things seemed to improve momentarily when she followed the Kincaids back Austin a week or so before classes began. Jay attended Phi Iota Gamma rush parties, along with lots of comely coeds, but didn't hook up with any of them. Millie went to the Phi Phi house without Jay, but it was all relatively tame parties with lots of first year rushees around. No bombshell shots for the evening news.

Some of the national network political reporters were sniffing around. One did a big story on political rising stars under 40 years old and included Jay as the outlier most promising pol under 30. They had to get cracking or someone else would break the Kincaid scandal first. What could they do to catch Jay doing the evil stuff they were sure he did? The public hand a right to know, and Ashley wanted to move into a primetime newsreader spot, at the minimum.

+++++++++++++++++++

I got all my stuff into my car for the drive back to Austin, including two Tupperware containers of grandma's killer brownies to keep my blood sugar up. Other guys were also moving their stuff into the UDT house and hanging around. Classes would start in two more days.

By the time I got everything moved into my new room, Lara and Nora were soon due at the airport. I would pick them up and help pack up the remainder of Lara's stuff from her apartment for transport to Massachusetts. I would miss that place and all the memories we had made there, but not the illicit videotape we unknowingly made while we frolicked in the window. Better to put that memory behind me.

Nora was on a Jet Blue flight from Boston Logan due at noon, and Lara on an American flight from Philadelphia that was scheduled to arrive about 3 PM. I parked in the short-term garage close to the terminal. As I walked towards the gates, a really cute brunette gave me a big smile. I was momentarily disappointed, as there was no Suzie for me. Why was she smiling so wide? Then I realized, I couldn't hear her Suzie, but any guy without My Only Talent would have gotten her message loud and clear. I smiled back at her automatically, and she stopped and looked at the monitors as if she was looking for the right gate. Maybe she was, or maybe she was giving me a shot at her. She finally sighed and walked away.

Nora's flight was about two hours late. I watched the passengers walk out of the jetway at gate 28 expectantly. When Nora emerged, I was struck by a cataclysmic wave of Suzie signals, like a huge and powerful single impulse - the Suzie signal equivalent of a Heaviside step function. I literally staggered for a moment, but then the various components resolved themselves in vivid detail.

She had spotted me and was deliriously happy to have done so. My boy was now considerably bigger than a mass of cells and he had an overtone all his own. I could feel Nora's heartbeat as it modulated her Suzie signal, and the boy's as a sidetone to hers. Her signal was miraculously detailed, like an ultra-high definition video feed, full of subcarriers and images. Wow! There was nothing wrong with my Suzie receiver, at least not now. In fact, it was exquisitely sensitive, more so than ever before. Why hadn't I heard more in England?

Only after I had processed her stupendous Suzie signal did my 'normal' senses kick in. The flashing eyes, the platinum hair, and strange combination of a sexy languid walk and regal bearing all hit me like another slapping wave. The guy next to me was watching for someone else, but when he saw Nora he muttered "dayamn!" under his breath. As she walked directly toward us, he sighed.

When we embraced each other Nora's signal totally dominated my consciousness. Then I realized we had now made that brain to brain connection like we had once before in San Antonio. We were plugged in. Words were hardly necessary. Our emotions were querying, handshaking and acknowledging on several levels.

I barely noticed the exasperated expression from the guy standing next to me, because I had seen it all before: "How does that guy end up with that girl?"

We walked toward the baggage carousels in a trance, collecting her stuff on autopilot. We agreed that she should then wait at Lara's expected arrival gate while I traipsed through the parking garage to deposit her bags in my car, then rejoin her at the arrival gate. As I forced myself to walk away from her, I realized that our connection was now hardly diminished by distance. This was not a square law, or even a linear relationship. What are the parameters for quantum entanglement?

Lara's flight was arriving at the other end of the recently expanded airport, so it was long walk back. I was looking forward to experiencing Lara again with my now fully functioning Suzie capabilities. We sat in chairs with a view of the gate, and I felt incredible contentment being close to Nora, and felt hers at being with me. I could tell she as looking forward to seeing Lara, too.

Lara was one of the first to emerge from her gate, and she was six feet plus with high heels, high blonde hair, and a high proud figure. Her face lit up like a beacon when she saw us. I heard Nora send a little Suzie spike for Lara, but I heard nothing direct from Lara! What is going on? Lara hugged us both, and as soon as she touched us, I heard some of her signals, muffled a bit like you were listening underwater or through a door. Then I realized I was not hearing Lara on my own, but only through Nora. When Lara broke our hug and lost contact with Nora to pick up her purse, her Suzie went silent for me. When Lara kissed me, I got only the faintest hint of her direct signals, which I hoped she was sending strongly. I tried not to let on that anything was wrong, but it bothered me, and I probably looked puzzled.

"Robbie are you okay?" both girls asked in unison.

"I'm fine, but my flight yesterday was very late, and I am still sleep deprived."

"Well, I suppose we should take you to bed for a while before we start packing things up!" I know I looked better after they said that.

+++++++++++++++++++

Cactus Jake Warner was doing all he could to help his grandson Jay Kincaid's political career, and sometimes he did stuff Jay didn't need to know about. Jay was far too trusting about physical security, perhaps lulled into a such a relaxed attitude by growing up on the isolated and well protected Warner ranch and surviving a dozen junior rodeos without serious injury. Cactus Jake was highly suspicious by nature, and prone to action. His ranch foreman's youngest son, Pepe "Guapo" Flores, was a former deputy sheriff who got fired for being a little too independent in a suburban department that favored and promoted bootlickers, but he made an excellent choice to head up Jay's shadow security force. Despite his nickname, Guapo was not good looking, in fact, he had a craggy face only a mother could love, but he was smart, wiry, and tough as razor wire. He was also highly suspicious, and a budding technology enthusiast.

He had installed HD dashcams front and rear in the vehicles Jay and Millie used, and he regularly reviewed the footage, and saved it to a big NAS unit with terabytes of RAID storage. He was experimenting with some new software that police departments used to recognize license plate numbers. They used it to look for stolen cars or vehicles of folks with outstanding warrants, but Guapo used it to compile his own 'metadata' of what cars were seen by the cameras, where, and when.

That's how he noticed three vehicles with far more appearances on his list than any others: a TV news van and two Toyota hybrids with female drivers. They were often behind Jay on trips to and from the ranch, and then behind Millie and Jay in Austin. Too often. The tags came back to a Dallas TV station, and two reporters. Not good. More research was indicated. Guapo was good at research, and he was certainly much better at discreetly following cars than these amateurs. This was one network he could roll up.

+++++++++++++++++++

Lara had already packed and shipped most of the stuff from her apartment. She left behind what she called only the bare essentials. The living room was bare, the kitchen was empty, but the bathroom was still fully appointed, and the bedroom still had the bed, sheets and pillows, the trapeze, and her big plastic snap top box of toys. When she dramatically clicked the door locked behind us, I heard, through Nora, a big Suzie for both of us. Lara must have been alone since Jay and Millie's wedding, and I hoped she was frantic for some attention.

Lara took a deep breath, her big chest rising wonderfully as she rose to her full height. Her eyes were shining, and her perfect fair skin was flushed with red highlights, and I could hear Nora's excited Suzie chiming in as she recognized the state Lara was in. The details I got about Nora through our improved connection were astounding. Nora had not had any lovers while I was in England. At first, she had morning sickness and no desire. She certainly had some offers. Once the morning sickness passed, her pregnancy hormones gave her some weird food cravings and made her hornier than she had ever been in her life. But she was very protective of her growing boy, and she held out for being with me again. That time had come.

Lara stood with her back to the door and ripped her light blue sweater off dramatically, revealing rock hard nipples. "I have been very bad, Master!"

Fear cut through me like a knife. Had my ever-faithful Lara, my rock, my exclusive port in any storm, strayed horribly while I was gone? I got no data from her Suzie directly, and all I could detect from Nora was her own randy, voyeuristic curiosity. Damn.

Lara drew a long breath. "A professor tried to seduce me the first day I was there. He didn't touch me. He just talked to me. He told me how much he wanted me. He told me how beautiful I was. He told me that he wanted to worship me..." She stopped and drew another shuddering breath. "He said he would do anything for me, and let me do anything to him, just to be with me! I thought about it, and I got so wet I was dripping. I wanted to make him my spanky boy, dominate him, punish him, humiliate him, and take all my frustrations out on him! I used my voice to torture him. I enjoyed doing it."

I could feel Nora's heart pounding, and her curious Suzie was frantic. She wanted to treat the guy the same way. Ouch. Then Nora spoke. "What exactly did you say to him?"

Lara got a nasty little girl look on her face and twisted some of her long blonde hair into a curl in front of her ear. "I told him he would have get me wet and then watch other men take me! I told him he would have to hold my legs apart for them and help them fuck me. That he could only watch."

She was panting now. So was Nora. I was holding my breath.

"He said he would do it! That it was one of his best recurring fantasies. He said he couldn't think of anything better. I was disgusted. I wanted to say something that would enrage him and make him go away. I thought about the absolute nastiest thing I have done, and then I told him after the other men left, he would have to lick me clean!"

Nora shuddered involuntarily, and I felt a pang of down deep lust run through our connection. It scared me a little.

"His face lit up, and then he said that was even better still, and he looked forward to it, as long as I would stay with him. I could only think of one more thing to drive him away. I told him he would have to let me put on my biggest strap on dildo and fuck him in the ass every night!" She was screaming now. I hoped there were no neighbors listening.

"He dropped to his knees and asked me to marry him! I slapped him and ran away." She was still panting.

Nora grabbed Lara's hand. "Is this one of your law school professors?"

Lara smiled. "No. We met at a reception and he invited me to his office, and then came on to me. I should not have gone, but I was trying to do my faculty networking. He is in another department entirely, and I would never have to take a class from him. He sent me a note the next morning, apologizing and saying he would never approach me again unless I contacted him, but that if I wanted to see him his offer was still open."

I decide it was time to assert myself. "You have been very naughty, slut, and you will now be punished severely!"

Lara shivered, but was obviously excited by the prospect. I grabbed her arms and marched her to the trapeze, ripped off the rest of her clothes, and began to strap her into the restraints that could be attached to the bar of the trapeze. Her rapid breathing became frantic.

"And you, Nora, got a vicarious thrill from the prospect of abusing a man, making him do humiliating sexual acts, didn't you? " Nora shivered, too, and I felt her raw excitement. "So, as a learning experience, you are going to play that professor's role this evening! Watching, helping, cleaning up, and then being fucked in the ass!"

Nora looked at me with big eyes and flaring nostrils. Then she got that hot and haughty look that I prized so highly.

"Help me strap our lovely Lara up here, Professor! I want you to get a very up close and personal view of the pussy you can't have!"

I hung Lara up like a side of beef on the trapeze, with both her arms and legs up over her head and her lovely ass and pussy pointing down. I used the little electric winch remote control to move the trapeze up until her pussy was about the same level as my dick when I stood up. Lara's lovely pussy smell began to dominate the room. My dick stood up.