My Only Time With Another Man

Story Info
Invited to my airport hotel room.
3.1k words
4.25
40.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married, and faithfully so, for 10 years. Our sex life has always been good, and I know that my wife, Melanie, would be devastated if I cheated on her with another woman. So, any fantasy of such a thing has had to stay that way for me, even as I sat in my hotel room on a Friday night in Topeka.

The first day of my work convention weekend was over and after having a few beers in the hospitality room, I retreated to my room and checked out some porn online. This is where the fantasies remain, watching various kinks on porn sites in my room. Lesbian sex, BDSM, voyeurism, cuckold and other video clips catch my attention, and at the bottom of one site, I see the ad suggesting man to man hookups locally.

Definitely curious to me, never having any kind of interaction with another man, I've watched clips of submissive men being cuckolded by his wife or girlfriend. Submitting himself to the 'bull' who is in full control of both husband and wife. And I knew that any of this would be far too much of a stretch for my vanilla wife to accept. So when I saw this ad, it made me think about testing my fantasies, but just once. I mean, its not like I'm doing something that my wife could do for me, or I would fall in love with a guy. It's just curiosity, and how would my wife ever find out (or even think that her husband would ever be into such a thing)?

I clicked on the ad, and the first rush of adrenaline spilled from my brain while I perused local men wanting to meet up. It was a forum where men talked about one night stands and quick, no-strings-attached sex. This is when I decided to do a little fishing, to see what would happen when I asked if someone would be interested to meet for a drink in a hotel bar, and who knows what might happen after.

I made a statement and waited nervously to see what might follow. It read, "Curious married male, looking for first time play. Not sure how far to go. Anyone else curious?"

Instantly, responses piled in. Mostly guys wanting to text chat - read that as jacking off to dirty texts. Fantasy sexting and masturbating into a sock. Some clearly obnoxious types, and more than a few whose ingenious response was "Wuz Up?" They were all easy to weed out. And then I read a response that peaked my interest.

"Hey, Fred here. I live in TPKA and would love to meet and see what happens. I'm clean, married, and have played a bit, but would luv to help someone get over those first time jitters. I would be down for a drink, and if things click, you can decide what happens next. If not, then a friendly drink in a busy bar is just nice too. DM me."

My heart raced as I wondered what my next move should be. Meet downstairs in the hotel bar? The dingy pub across the street, next to the airport? That might be safer, in case I ran into one of the guys from the convention in the lobby bar, and things got weird. I decided on a response by DM.

"How about tomorrow night, 8pm at Gabby's Bar, next to the airport? One beer. I'm 5'6" with mustache and CHIEFS ball cap."

Moments later came his reply. "Sounds good. No rush. Its just a beer between friends. Tall, blond, CUBS cap."

Waiting until tomorrow night gave me some time to think more about going forward, but for tonight, I'd have to go back to porn to get myself off. I found some male-male stuff and watched some middle aged amateurs jacking and sucking each other. A few clips showed anal sex, which seemed very intimidating but also very erotic. The dynamic of one man dominating another, or two men mutually getting each other off was very arousing. I wondered if maybe we might just jack each other off tomorrow, or maybe a mutual blowie, one-and-done.

Then I began to have those self doubts. What if his cock is huge, or so small, like some of the cucks in cages? He said he's tall, but what if he won't take no for an answer once we get going. And then I really panicked. I didn't even have condoms - I've never needed them before.

All of my time Saturday in meetings and at lunch just seemed as a distraction. I could think only of was what might transpire that night at Gabby's, or maybe back in my room. I made a trip to the store and purchased a few snack items and a box of condoms. Once back in my room I wondered if he would even fit in the regular size I bought, but then, he probably would bring his own. I ordered food to my room for dinner, so my stomach wouldn't be grumbling when I met Fred across the street shortly after.

At quarter to seven, I donned my baseball cap and walked down the street, stepping inside the darkened pub. I sauntered to the bar, looking for the telltale Cubs cap, but there were only 4 others in the whole place. Two were at a table and the other two guys were at one end of the bar.

I sat at the opposite end, and the bartender approached soon after. I told him to give me a few minutes as my friend would be there shortly. It was dark enough that nobody could recognize me even if they knew I was there. Another glance over my shoulder and I saw him - the Cubs logo catching my eye.

Beneath the hat was a handsome man, mid 30's, with short, blond hair. Probably 6'1" and a fit looking 220 lbs. Clean shaven and a broad smile, Fred held out his hand. He had a firm but comfortable grip. He sat next to me on the stool, and had to see how shaky I was. The bartender brought over our pints and we began to drink.

While Fred's size was intimidating, his demeanor was very easy and comfortable. I had imagined some crazed guy, playing with himself, wanting to get down to business. Fred just chatted as though we were friends, and we talked football and baseball.

When our glasses were empty, Fred asked," Do you want another, or...?"

My mouth was already parched, but I managed, "Do you want to come back to my room, Fred?"

He nodded and we both stood up and headed back down to my hotel, continuing to small talk as we did, which helped my nerves immensely. I pictured my room, the sofa and TV near the door, and the king bed at the back of the room. I decided there that the bed would be too formal, and that this was to be more spur of the moment, like car sex, but i had no car. The sofa would have to do.

Once in the room, Fred was quick to reassure me with, "Listen, Jim, this is all about you, tonight. Anything you want to try, we can. But anything you don't want to do, is good too. Even just kissing or not."

"I dont want to kiss, if thats all right. I'm not sure what else though. But, I'll tell you if I'm not okay." As I spoke, he moved to me and unbuckled my belt. In only a few seconds we were seated, on the sofa, both of our pants and underwear around our ankles.

Fred was on my right, and his dick was still flaccid, his bush fully shaven off, while mine stood at its full, six inch length. I apologized for being so excited, as his left hand fisted around my shaft, his hand pumped from my dark curls, right up to the reddened tip. A dollop of precum pooled there.

He said, "That's okay. I like that you're obviously into me." He looked down at his lifeless penis and offered, "Maybe you can get me going." I felt stupid as I was so nervous that I hadn't even touched his cock yet. I quickly reached down and fondled the weighty flesh, and it soon responded, growing to a very similar length as my own, but maybe a little less in girth.

We continued jerking each other for a while, and both of us began leaking precum. Fred stared at my mouth and then his fully erect dick as he asked, "Um, do you want to have a taste?"

I hesitated, and leaned over toward his waiting dick. As I got near the throbbing knob, he whispered, "It will be easier on your knees." I rolled off the sofa and settled between the larger man's parted legs, my arms resting on his thighs. That is when I remembered the condoms. I reached for the box I had placed nearby and returned to my waiting stranger. I bit off the corner and rolled the latex over his bulging cock head.

Fred placed his hands around the back of my head when my lips parted and touched the spongy reddened flesh. He combed them through my hair, guiding me to a slow up-and-down motion. He whispered, "That's a good boy," cradling me into his hardness.

Nothing in my fantasies had prepared me for a few things I found as I took another man into my mouth. First, its warmth. Blood that engorges his penis radiates heat into my mouth. Next, his sweat and pheromones fill my nostrils and tastebuds with flavors I've never experienced. He tasted so masculine, and I realized that he was the alpha in the room. He had only touched me to start things, and now I was on my knees, servicing his dick.

Finally, I had no idea how much the textures and shape of his hard cock would impact my experience, even through the thin protective layer. His mushroom shaped cock head, the many bumps of his spiralling veins, the downward curve of his shaft that naturally delivered his speared tip into the back of my mouth, testing my gag reflex.

All of these new senses overwhelmed me and I willingly fellated him for more than a few minutes, occasionally disgusted by the rubbery taste. Only once, I was interrupted by Fred's abrupt warning, "Ouch! Easy with your teeth." His fingers continued to guide me to his desired pace.

"Jimmy," he said, " I'm going to cum soon. Unless you want to try something else." I still sucked and licked as I looked up into his eyes, thinking about how far I wanted to go with this.

"Lick my balls. Take them into your mouth and suck them softly," he gently commanded. I fisted a hand around his shaft and raised it up so as to expose his smooth ball sack, and lowered my head to lick the stretchy skin between his balls. His cock obscured my view of his face, but his moaning told me I was doing fine. Fred's balls and sack were larger than my own, and I began to jack myself off while I sucked the stretchy sack and pill into my warm mouth.

His hips naturally humped into my teasing, and he lowered one hand on top of mine to have me jack his cock as well. I looked straight up at my hand wringing his shaft, hearing his pleasure in sordid gasps.

While I continued to jack him as well as service his balls, he placed his hand in front of my mouth, grasping his ball sack and raising them higher. He slumped further in the cushion, exposing his perineum and puckered anus.

His move was so slow and teasing. He whispered, "Its so sensitive back there." He held his position, not forcing my thought. I paused, but my horniness told me to just go for it.

I licked up and down the stretchy skin between his nutsack and asshole, and his groans made me all the more excited. I let go of my own cock, worried that I might cum too soon. One hand on my head pushed me where he wanted attention next.

As my tongue laved his perineum, Fred's short humping motions brought his anus closer and closer. I abandoned all thought and just moved lower, the tip of my tongue tasting ass for the first time. Its heady, almost sour taste assaulted me at first, but only for a few seconds, until my saliva diluted the pungent flavor.

Despite his thighs on either side of my head, I could hear Fred's guttural moans, and the occasional "Fuck", as my tongue worked round and round the puckered ring of his ass. His strong hands kept me there, teasing him orally. Precum flowed like lava from Fred's penis, filling the small reservoir at its tip, while I masturbated him slowly. He softly asked, "Do you want to fuck?"

For an instant, I thought Fred wanted to know if I wanted to fuck him, because naturally when Melanie asks me to fuck her, it is me who would be doing the penetration. I had never really thought about fucking another man, though. All of my thoughts and fantasies placed me as the submissive, and I knew that Fred was smart enough to figure that out. It was then that he added, "I'll go slow. I can stop anytime."

He didnt wait for an answer, just slipping out from over me. I started to get up, but his hand held my shoulder firm. "Do you have any lube, Jimmy?"

"In my bathroom bag by the sink," I offered.

"Scooch up and lay your head on the cushion, I'll be right back". I felt exposed and vulnerable as my head lay on the sofa, naked from the waist down, kneeling for him.

I heard Fred pad softly back into the room and drop down, his knees touching my feet as he positioned himself behind me. The coldness of the greasy lotion shocked me for an instant, as he slid the lube along my ass crack with two fingers. Soon, one pushed a dollop into my anus, parting the taut ring easily as he rotated his finger back and forth. "Are you okay, Jimmy?" he asked, sliding one digit into my slick tunnel.

I nodded, face tucked into the joint where the seat cushion and sofa back met. Fred introduced a second finger to acquaint my man hole to a bigger intrusion. I felt my cock throb as it dangled, fully erect, beneath his expert ministrations. The pain was double-edged; it created both discomfort and desire.

Fred's fingers withdrew and then a firm palm rested in the middle of my back, just below my shoulder blades. He calmly asserted, "Face down, ass up, Jimmy." His other hand took hold of his cock shaft and guided the engorged tip upwards from my perineum, slathering it with the excess lube that lay in the valley of my ass cheeks. He leaned so close to my ear that I thought

he was going to kiss it, and spoke softly, "I'll be gentle."

He raised his head away from me so that he could view the penetration. The pointed flesh, with only the slightest layer of latex between us, delved ever so slowly into my rectum, but also as slowly in retreat, and back again. Each forward movement also included the gentle wiggle of his hips from side to side, oh so delicately teasing its way, until my ring collapsed around the narrower circumference that lay below his mushroomed head. My breath released slowly as my sphincter relaxed somewhat against the still flesh. Fred allowed me time to accept him inside me.

Once I fully relaxed, he leaned more forward, his palm pushing me deeper into the cushion. His hips gyrated gently in and out, but only an inch or so, tingling my prostate along with feeling stretched to my limit.

"I think you like this," he said, as his stroke inside me lengthened. I did, and I nodded so, my face never leaving the recesses of the cushions.

Fred reared back, his cock head causing pressure against my sphincter and I felt as though I had to relieve my bowels. "I think you like being the girl," he added. He then fell into me, all of his 200 plus pounds driving his dick deep into my bowels, which felt like a hot poker stabbing deep within me. I felt tears flow from the stinging inside me.

All of my breath exhausted from his weight atop, and I uttered a deep, bemoaning sound. Fred would repeat his violent, stabbing thrusts nine more times; each thrust punctuated by another word to complete his thought.

"This... is... what... you... wanted... You... fucking... twink..." Each jab, each word, hurt more than the last, as Fred's deliberate assault brought him quickly to climax. Upon his last forceful piercing of my colon, I felt his hot semen spurting inside me, washing all around his phallic weapon. Fred's last sounds were not words, just the forceful venting of his lungs as his cock spewed more strings of cum into me. The room was quiet but for my muffled sobs and his exhaustive breathing.

He pushed himself up from me, saying nothing. I lay bent over the sofa, as frozen as when he first began his siege. The searing pain was over, but a hollow thudding pain remained. I heard the snap of his condom as he tugged it off, and then he emptied his contents over my ass cheeks and down the hairy crevice between them. "Next time, I'll cum inside you and give you a real thrill," he said, standing.

He wasted no time zipping up, and then he spoke out loud, "Oh, fuck. You fucking came. You fucking loved that!" He turned and quietly left the room. The stinging of my anus was inconsequential compared to tearing sensation deeper within. I rocked back onto my haunches, and looked down at my now flaccid cock. There were streams of semen spent down the front of the sofa, and a pool of it below. I had ejaculated without touching myself. His rhythmic hammering of my prostate set me off like a cannon without me realizing it.

When I was able to move, I crawled toward the door, and managed to latch the lock. From there, I was able to stand and make my way to the bathroom, where I stood beneath the warm shower of water, allowing the pain and anxiety to subside. I toweled off and stepped out, looking at myself into the mirror. I knew that I was a beta male, at least with other males. I also knew my wife expected her alpha male home, late Sunday afternoon, and he would show up for her, and be her man. The same man who would never tell this tale to her, or anyone for that matter.