My Own Dermatologist - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the voice said, "George this is Jill", I shot straight up in my seat and tried to act very nonchalant.

I said, "Well, this is a pleasant surprise. as I did not expect to hear from you so soon." She responded by saying that her DIY projects had gotten a bit beyond hear abilities and she needed some immediate help. If my offer was still there, she would like to take me up on it. Without hesitation I accepted and would be at her place within the hour. After writing down her address, I decided to change into some more appropriate work attire and collect some tools that may be helpful in all that she had mentioned previously was on her 'to do' list.

She mentioned her condo was located on the second floor and it had a balcony that overlooked both a parking lot on one side and a tree line to the rear. When she saw me from her balcony pulling into a parking spot below she waved hello and said she'd buzz me in. I found my way upstairs, knocked and was greeted with a big smile and an unexpected hug that seemed to say she was already thankful for the help I was about to offer.

Upon entering her place I noticed several things. First, there were large furniture units from IKEA that needed to be unpacked and assembled. Second, she had stacked many other boxes, containers, pictures... from her previous apartment that required organization. Third, she had several other pieces of furniture that needed to be placed. And lastly, she was wearing very loose-fitting clothing that further accentuated her female form of which had gone somewhat unnoticed by me before today. From what she chose to wear, I ascertained my mission to help and possibly complete this assigned task might become more difficult. She apologized for the all clutter as both the movers and the IKEA deliverymen had recently departed a few days ago.

By this time I knew some of my prior responsibilities were going to be postponed as we now endeavored to make a plan and get to work. She told me what was in each of the boxes to be unpacked and where she wanted the items placed. With nothing damaged from the delivery, we were able to complete three of her five large IKEA units, hang six pictures and move some other furniture pieces to their new locations over the course afternoon and early evening.

She was very pleased, but when she was hanging her favorite wall clock she realized the actual time was 7:15. "Eek, look at the clock, I took up your entire afternoon" she fretted. Since we were very task-oriented, the time together just seemed to fly by very quickly.

"Don't worry about that as we got a great deal accomplished. Plus, there is still much more to complete." I replied

"Don't worry about that now as we worked hard enough for one day" Jill answered. Plus, you must be starving as my place is really beginning to shape up."

While I did not want to admit that my stomach had been growling for about an hour, she offered to order a pizza & salad and hopefully find us a bottle of wine. It all sounded very tempting but I did not want to put her out or make her feel like she needed to pay me back just for helping out a friend. However, before I could change her mind, she was on her cell phone and placing a takeout order from a nearby bistro.

Over the next few minutes we organized additional furniture so we had enough space to eat, I then volunteered to pick up the order even though she scowled at my insistence. With numerous boxes still spread all over the area, I decided to add some beer and wine to the list just in case.

As I returned she had another big frown on her face and I asked why she looked so sad. With watering eyes, she whimpered and said she couldn't locate the box that contained her wine. At that point I sheepishly replied "Ta Da" to not only reveal our meal but the extra bag that contained the 'adult beverages' of which both of us were very glad to see and soon to consume. Her face instantly turned into a radiant beam of light as she said, "You are my hero" and kissed me on the lips. Even though I was quite startled by her reaction, I held her close for a wondrous moment or two before breaking and deciding that the meal before us might be the best option ... at least for a short while anyway.

As we enjoyed our evening supper, the conversation opened up to a number of topics with the help of the alcohol that both of us were easily imbibing. From those early childhood experiences, to shared days in junior high school and even our like/dislike of some of the professional sports teams we supported... the words continued to flow more freely and openly.

Then the topic of each other's college life was discussed. We talked about the courses we had taken, social times and even some crazy things we happened to do while we were there. She chuckled a bit as she started to recall something that seemed to be somewhat embarrassing to tell me. She remembered a time she visited her good friend Jean Truex for a weekend during their sophomore year at her college. This is how she recited that story, "Jean and a group of her friends had been the losers of a crazy dare from the girls on another floor in their dorm. Their penalty was to sneak into the boys locker room after a sports practice and hide their clothing while some of them were showering. Since I was not a student at her school, Jean convinced me, her best friend, to be a part of the shenanigans. Needless to say, timing was the key to our entire guerrilla raid as the five of us had to plan this drill several times before entering. Since we were also drinking there was definitely room for several mistakes as we soon found out."

"We had waited about 15 minutes or so after practice and were able to creep into their empty locker area. From a distance we heard noises which was from the shower area which was about twenty yards further away from us. It sounded like the guys were talking about practice or some of the plays they were trying to complete. Some were also discussing a party they were going to later that night. Well, this was the opportunity for which the girls had waited. They quickly gathered several items of clothing from about six lockers and started to stash them in bags they had brought with them. While I kept watch during their clandestine activity, two girls started giggling as they held up jock straps and skimpy men's underwear. Well, this drew the attention from the guys in the shower" and they shouted, "Who is that? We hear you. Get out." "When four of them scampered naked towards me, the rest of the girls quickly gathered what they could and started to leave calling after me to run and catch up to them. However, I wanted to give them a few more moments and a head start to draw any attention away from the girls. So I lifted my top and bra and exposed my breasts to them. Why I did this, I don't know. Maybe I thought what if those guys might have known any of the girls. Well anyway, they stopped dead in their tracks with their mouths wide open. I pulled my clothing down and ran out to find Jean and her friends scattering the clothing outside the gym grounds. Thinking back on that, I might not have been so bold if I hadn't had some beer to drink before it all happened. Up to that point, I had never seen a boy's cock let alone four all at once. It was an incredible sight!"

Both Jill and myself chucked big time at that when I responded saying, "It seems the guys must have been rewarded equally since you stopped them cold."

Perhaps you are right, but I did not think of it that way at the time. However, Jill finished by saying, "The final part of the story is we were all invited to a large frat party later that night and the subject came up about a raid by a group of unknown girls into the boys locker room and one girl that had flashed her boobs to the guys. Well, we just tried our best to be cool and calm about the entire issue until we got back to the dorm when we all relived the glorious events."

With that I responded by saying, "I was never fortunate enough to raid a girl's locker room as I would never have been that daring. However, seeing all those naked bodies at one time might have been a definite turn on for any girl."

She then asked me what was the craziest or most daring thing I did while in college. I thought for a few moments and came back by saying, "It was during pledge week at college. It was decided by all eight fraternities that all those young men that had accepted pledges from each of the frats would streak naked through the campus after evening classes had dismissed.

Not wanting to expose us during the middle of the day in front of all the professors and support personnel, it was arranged that we would all leave naked from the men's locker room and run a course that would take us past the student union, several classroom buildings and all the girls dorms as well as some off-campus housing. Each frat had to take attendance among their pledges, but everyone did show up and numerous others joined for their own pleasure too. At first this was very nerve-wracking as well as embarrassing beyond belief. But with all these guys there together, it didn't seem to be like anything special. Now, you saw four at one time. I was involved with close to one hundred guys naked all at the same time. It was very easy to be distracted by ... the masses."

She laughed heartily at that and then replied, "I still bet you stood out because I know what you really look like."

I believe she was able to say that because of our newly acquired casualness and that we were both feeling the effects of the alcohol.

Well, I said, "You may be right about that, but you did not see the rest of competition."

With that she could not contain herself and started laughing uncontrollably. She continued to giggle as she stood up and said "I better get to the bathroom now or I might pee in my pants".

"Well, you had better take care of that & I will get the last course ready for us."

When she returned about five minutes later, she had a puzzled look on her face and said, "Last course?" What does that mean? She did not see I had placed several over-filled cannolis on the table for us to share.

I said, "One must have some Italian dessert with one's pizza, shouldn't one?"

She cocked her head and responded saying, "I guess one or we should." I had also refreshed her third glass of wine to further enjoy the delicious Italian treat. She said these look yummy as she hadn't had a cannoli in several years. After a couple bites, I can tell she was totally enjoying her plate as she asked if we could possibly share another one. I said, "Of course, as they are better when they are eaten the day they are purchased." As she bit into her second cannoli, some of filling oozed out and dribbled onto her top. As she finished she was unaware of what happened, so I asked "Can I help with that?"

She responded by saying, "With what?" When I pointed to the spill, she leaned closer and sexily said, 'Of course, please do." With one hand poised gently on her arm, I carefully spooned off the excess and fed it to her. With her eyes closed and tongue circling her lips, she responded by saying "Ummm" in a very sensual way.

It was at that point she drew my other hand from her arm and placed it gingerly on her breast. While I was not prepared for that, she used her own top hand to guide mine all around her wanting tit. I heard her say, "Ooh that feels nice, oh so nice."

Was now the time I had to make a decision and say something or should I just try to enjoy myself and just wait? ... At this juncture I chose the latter and allowed my own hand to take the lead to determine what path this will lead us. While I was presently unsure, I was still a man that had definite needs and urges and hopefully no regrets later on...

With her eyes that continued to be closed, her body swayed slightly before me. My hands softly stroked the shirt covering most of her outer top torso. I heard an occasional pleasant response emitting from somewhere inside her. As I had previously noticed her top was very loose-fitting all day, So, I decided to slowly ease my hand inside ... and surprisingly felt her luscious, plump and very naked breast that was both firm and tender within my nervous grip. (I could have sworn she was wearing a bra earlier. Perhaps she took it off when she went to the bathroom. ... perhaps...)

The electric messages that were starting to be relayed at lightning speed from my hands to my brain could not fully comprehend what was actually happening and what I might be feeling. Each of us responded in unison saying it felt incredibly marvelous. When my fingers lightly traced around her nipple, I could sense it was hardening to my touch. I flicked the tip back and forth and slightly twisted it this way and that. This made her gasp a bit more and then she suddenly opened her eyes. I might have thought I had gone too far when she hesitated - then kissed me deeply on the lips. Our mouths parted after a few seconds to allow our probing tongues to seek each other's tongues and lips even further. Was this a dream? I couldn't believe this was happening as I was in heaven, and I believe she might be too.

We continued our slow and passionate kissing while I lightly massaged each magnificent mound. Exploring further, my lips and tongue traced their way all around her closest ear & lobe then along the ridge of her nose and back to her beckoning lips. Believing we both wanted & desired more, my face drifted a little south as I lifted her top so I could now fully view the magnificence of those heaving breasts. She was sighing heavily as she said to me, "Take them, they're yours." With both sets of hands trying to delicately dial the the right combination on each breast, my face burrowed itself into her valley's cleavage. She held me close between her melons as my tongue finally managed to find a slow closing concentric escape route around her left tit. Within a couple moments, I was zeroing in on her raised bare nipple. My tongue swirled to and fro and my teeth gently nibbled her nurturing nub.

Not wanting to disappoint its twin, my tongue eventually slid across with a figure eight to replicate each lick and kiss all around her right breast. Finding this beautiful brown areola just as wanting as its fleshy sister, I carefully sucked and pulled it between my closed lips for an equal share of time...until I heard her say I think I'm coming... I'M Coming... I'M COMINGGGG. ... As her eyes opened, she slowly came back to me and said "Oh my God, that was incredibly awesome. I've never had an orgasm like that and never one solely through my breasts. You're hired to do that any and all the time. As she hugged me and let out a deep sigh, I thought now might be the time to introduce a balance to see what took place and where we might want to go. ... Did I dare to do this? ... I had to carefully play my hand. ...

At first I did not know how to respond to her. Eventually, I came back with, "You are totally amazing!" ... "The way your lips kissed with my lips - the beauty my eyes were able to drink in - the softness of your body to my fingers & tongue - the way you responded to each touch from me... I could go on & on" ... But then I said... "But did this JUST happen or did we WANT it to happen? ... I was engrossed with my appetite for you as I have not been like this with anyone for a very long while." ... "Help me out here. Is this where you want to be - knowing who we are now and who we were?" ...

... She also thought about what I had just spoken and did not say anything at first. ... Now, I thought I had really screwed up the entire situation. She is going to break down and scream or cry and feel betrayed by what I uttered. ... However, she looked me straight in the eyes - smiled and said. "I have always had THIS THING for you. I told you that you were our group's favorite teacher. Well, that is partly true, because I'm the main one who believed that. ...

Occasionally I had dreams about you in high school when I would infrequently see you in passing. ...

When you showed up at Dr. Rick's office as one of his patients, I was beside myself as I tried not to think about you during my college years. ...

Then there were your office exams - those exams starting when the gown dropped and I saw you in your underwear. ...

Then more recently, when I was able to examine you at very close range and seeing your own magnificent body right in front of me (even with a few moles...) I almost lost it right then and there. As soon as I got home to my previous apartment, I had to masturbate to relieve the need. ...

And yes, I wore more loose fitting clothing today hoping you might recognize me a bit more ...

And I did remove my bra when I went to the bathroom earlier. ...

But what really started to build my confidence and direct more of my feelings and energy toward you is when you finally noticed the new me and simply said, 'The person that is standing before me now has grown into a beautiful young woman that just happens to be an aspiring professional starting out on a new career.' ...

From what we experienced tonight, even though alcohol may have helped along the way, I know you find me beautiful and possibly may have some special feelings for me as well. I wanted this - I wanted you. If I came on too strong for both of us, then I might need to rethink a little."

I could see that she was very vulnerable as she started to tear up a little. She had caught me totally off guard with her unbelievable heartfelt answer. As I took her into my arms and kissed her tenderly, I said "It will work out & be all right. ... I do have feelings for you and they are strong, but they are growing and need more time. You've had a head start on me, but there still are a couple elephants in the room we need to mention."

"Oh yeah" she rebutted, "And what may they be?"

I eased my way into this comeback by saying, "You do know that I am fourteen years older than you. Doesn't that make a difference in your mind or what you may believe others may think? Plus, you ARE my PA and we have a professional relationship established already. How can we keep them both?

Again, she thought about my comments and it seemed as if she knew exactly what she had wanted to say. It was almost like she had rehearsed it. "OK George, here's the deal. I've known the age difference for a long time, and I had time to think about it even when I quizzed Jean Truex about it."

"You asked Jean about me? I implored.

She quickly answered with a an emphatic, "Yes" and Jean said 'Go for it woman!' "Also, since you were just now able to take care of my special needs, I may be the one trying to keep up with you." While I did have a quick outburst with that comment, we both knew that I exercised regularly and tried to take care of my body.

"Regarding your other point of me being your PA and us having a professional relationship, Mr. Roberts, I have a reply for that as well. First, you have heard the expression, 'What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas...'. Well, that can be the same for us here if we would like it to be. What goes on behind these closed doors stays right here and is only our business and what goes on in the office is only the professional part of our relationship. You previously told me that I too need time to learn and be more experienced in my profession. You even offered your assistance and expertise to become more of a professional. I greatly appreciate that, and I'm going to take you up on that offer to become a better professional. I only ask one other special promise you could make for me. ... ... Along with the wealth of your own professional & teaching experience, can you also teach me to become a better lover and become more intimate? Take me beyond the years of infatuation I've had so long to a whole new level of feeling - to a deeper, more meaningful realm. Is this a journey you would like to possibly share with me one day after another and perhaps longer? Can you George...?