My Pakistani Khala (Mom's Sis)

Story Info
Story About my Pakistani Aunty (Mother's sister).
1.5k words
3.78
25.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Readers, It's me again with a new story about me and my aunty (mother's younger sister). My mother got five sisters, three of them are married and two are not.

At that time, I was 18 and used to masturbate regularly reading adult stories. This story is about my aunty who was 24 years old then and her name was Saima. She used to stay with us in our home. She used to watch Bollywood movies a lot and sometimes she became horny and start pressing her boobs and fingering her pussy while watching those movies when my mom was not at home.

Saima was having an affair with a boy named Kashif, Kashif was around 25 years old. He used to come to our window and exchange audio cassette with her from outside of the window. Even he used to fondle and kiss her. My aunty used to think of me as a kid but I was too horny for her from inside and burning with the desire to fuck her anyhow.

There was a home tutor for me who used to come and teach me every day and I have seen him talking with my aunty's friend Ruby for several times. One day my mom was not at home and my teacher came started to teach me. Suddenly the outside facing door opened and It was my aunty and her friend Rubi. They entered in the drawing room. Our drawing room had two separate doors one opened inside our house and the other one outside the house next to the main gate. My aunty said something to my teacher's ear and left the room leaving Ruby standing there. Suddenly my teacher told me to face the wall. He asked me to read the book and keep my head down until he calls me. I faced the wall but I can hear them undressing and fucking and fondling. I was too afraid to watch back. I heard different sounds coming to my ears like moans etc. Even I heard a cry which I will tell you later.

I tried to catch a glimpse and I saw that was my teacher is fucking Rubi in doggy style and her eyes were closed. My teacher was biting her lips and pressing her boobs. They were fucking so hard and fast. After a while my teacher cum her boobs and face. Then Ruby started to clean herself. my teacher also took a tissue, clean his penis and came to teach me. I started to read the book again

. After around five minutes he said that it's enough for today and he left. That night I was unable to sleep and I masturbated three times thinking of Rubi. I can't remember when I went to sleep. After that it became a routine for them to fuck while I am reading. Every time I took a sneak peek on them and saw them fully enjoying their fuck session like husband and wife. One day I saw that Rubi is giving my teacher a blowjob and he is fondling her boobs and pussy, then he started to fuck her in missionary position.

On another evening, Rubi was giving blowjob like a porn star and My teacher was enjoying it as his eyes were closed and his dick was in Rubi's mouth. After few minutes he cum in her mouth and she drank all of it. Then my teacher changed position and started licking her pussy, after few minutes he became horny again and he pushed his dick in Rubi's pussy. He started to fuck her, but this time it was taking too long and after few minutes he cum inside her. Then they cleaned themselves and left the room. But I was left alone Horny and I have to do something for this horniness.

That night I masturbated again and again. But my dick was still standing like a pole. Finally, I went to sleep next to my aunty. One thing which I forgot to tell you that, my mom used to sleep with my father in their room and me and my aunty used to sleep on the same Bed in the next room to them. There was a hole on the door which used to open in my mom's room. My aunty used to watch my father and mother sex session which I became aware of later from my aunty as she showed me also the full sex session of dad and mom one night. It became a normal routine that they (my teacher and Rubi) fuck and I watch them and then masturbate and sleep.

One night I was too horny after watching Rubi and my teacher are fucking and I masturbated and was still horny. At the same time, was tired of masturbation and needed a real pussy to fuck. For the first time that night I thought of fucking my Aunty. She was wearing an arabic dress which is called jallabiya (night gown) and a Pakistani light salwar below that and was fast asleep. It was around 3 AM when I opened my eyes. I was too horny and wanted a hole to fuck, be it my mother or aunty or anyone.

I saw my aunty was sleeping next to me as usual and that was a night of summer. She was wearing light clothes without a bra. I wanted to start something, a bold action but was afraid too. I was shaking like hell because of fear and tension. I kept my one hand on my aunty's left boob and my leg on her legs. She was sleeping in a position where her face was facing to the ceiling and her both legs were open. I moved my abdomen a bit but she did not respond. I pressed my penis on her body and at the same time pressed her boob with one hand which was as soft as a big cotton ball, even better than a cotton ball. She did not move an inch. I became bold and placed my mouth near to her face and started breathing on her face. I wanted her to feel my warmth on her neck and ear. I started moving slowly and again pressed my cock on her body. I again pressed her boobs; I have never felt something so soft and attractive. Slowly, I took out my tongue and licked her earlobe.

She felt me near her and opened her eyes and at the same time I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. She embraced me in her arms and slept again. I did not move for a few minutes as her face was now towards me. After 2 or 3 minutes I felt something down and it was my aunt's hand trying to grab my cock. I kept my eyes closed and she was playing with my cock and feeling its full length and moving her hand on my cock up and down. After a few minutes she stopped, I was afraid that maybe she has changed her mind but slowly as I opened my one eye what I saw was she was going towards the door. She locked the door and came back and slept next to me and removed my pajama and again started fondling my cock and this time she was playing with my balls. Meanwhile she slowly whispered my name, I was too afraid to open my eyes. She called my name again; this time I opened my eyes and she kept her finger on my lips to be quiet. I did not say anything and just kept my eyes open and enjoyed watching her playing with my cock.

After a few seconds, she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. She was too experienced like a porn star. She was licking my balls and I was too high. I was not experienced although I used to masturbate regularly but this thing was out of this world. I was about to cum and told it to my aunty. She took my cock in her throat deep and started fondling my balls and gave me deep throat blow job, her hand was on my chest and my both hands on her head and was pushing her on my cocks. In a few seconds, I cum and this was the best Orgasm of my life as I never end up releasing cum in her mouth before that. She took all of my cum in her mouth and not spilled a single drop out and drank all of it.

I was panting and too tired. I grabbed her and brought her up next to me and kissed her on her forehead, lips and cheeks and told her that I want to fuck her. She refused saying that we can do this every night but I can't fuck her as she is my mother's sister and she is just like my mother.

Her speech broke my heart. But I didn't lose hope. And make my most desirable dream true by fucking her. In the next part I will tell you how I had managed to fuck her.

I hope you like my story and gave me likes and good comments.