My Paranormal Experience

Story Info
Connecting with a Paranormal Expert while at the same hotel.
5k words
4.68
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

I hadn't been aware when I'd booked my reservation that the hotel where I'd be staying during my business trip was going to be hosting a paranormal convention in their conference space. I saw the promotional posters when I checked in but it turned out that it would be starting on Friday, which was the day I'd be checking out and flying home. I was considering extending my stay for at least a day because I did have a modest interest in the paranormal so I thought it'd be fun to check out the convention before leaving town. I traveled enough for work that I had privileges with both the airline and the hotel that would allow me to make a last minute decision and not be penalized for changing my plans. I ended up getting an unmistakable sign that I should stay an extra day but I didn't attribute it to anything paranormal.

When I returned to the hotel on Thursday evening, there was a blond woman waiting at the elevator and, when I greeted her, I also recognized her.

"Susan Slaughter, right?" I asked, recognizing her from both Ghost Hunters International and Paranormal Caught on Camera.

"That's me," she replied with a smile that was nothing more than her being minimally polite. I took that as a hint but the elevator was taking so long that standing there together not saying anything started to get awkward.

"So what do you do to prepare for a convention like this?" I asked, "Just get plenty of rest or are there displays or something to set up?"

"My only preparation tonight will be hitting the hotel bar," she replied, "The con doesn't start until tomorrow afternoon so there will be plenty of time to prepare."

"I stay here on business quite a bit," I replied, just as the elevator finally arrived and the doors opened, "and I can tell you that there is a much better bar within walking distance where you'll be a lot less likely to encounter any potential convention attendees."

"Really?" she said, sounding interested but also mildly suspicious.

"I'll tell you what," I said, fishing out one of my business cards, "think about it and, if you're interested, call or text and I can give you the name of the bar and either give you directions or walk over there with you."

I was doing my best to sound completely indifferent to whatever she chose and just appear helpful. In truth, I'd love to go have a drink with her but, if she was weary of fans, I wouldn't be insulted if I never heard from her. I got off the elevator before she did and headed back to my room thinking that the bar I'd told her about might be a good place to hang out that evening, unless she asked for directions but not my company. I changed my clothes from business casual to jeans and a t-shirt and was just freshening up after a long day of work when my phone showed an unknown number calling me. I answered and it was Susan; she wanted to take me up on my offer to show her this bar. I was pleasantly surprised for sure so we agreed on a time to meet in the lobby. Although I'd hooked up plenty of times while in hotels on business trips, I was not thinking that this would be one of those times. In my mind, I was just pretty psyched to hang out with a quasi-celebrity.

"I hope I didn't come across as too hostile there at the elevator," she said as we started walking, "but you can imagine that some fans can be a little overzealous."

"You did," I replied, "but it's totally understandable."

She burst out laughing at my brutal honesty which ended up being a great ice breaker. The walk to the bar wasn't too long and we were soon seated with a couple of cold beers and a couple of menus. The conversation flowed and we talked about me and my reason for being in town as much as we talked about her. We ordered some food and eventually had another beer but we were doing more talking and laughing than eating and drinking. I was happy with how things were going and expected this to end up being no more than a fun anecdote to share once I was back home. When the dishes had been cleared and we were reaching the bottom of our second beers, it was still pretty early so I was considering a third beer just to spend more time with her. She had a better idea.

"Are you ready to head back to the hotel?" she asked, then polished off her beer.

"Sure, I guess," I replied, "but I'm having so much fun."

"We can still have fun back at the hotel," she assured me and her expression said that, yes, that's exactly how she meant it. We got separate checks since our food and drink would be business expenses for both of us then both hit the bathroom before walking back to the hotel. The elevator arrived much more quickly this time and we had it all to ourselves so we slipped into each other's arms and quickly progressed from kissing to making out. The ride was short but I was still nearly rigid as we parted and stepped out. We headed to her room and, with the door locked behind us, resumed making out at the foot of her bed. I ran my hands over her ass and pulled her against the bulge in my jeans. Finally, I picked her up and moved onto the bed on my knees, laying her on her back in the middle of it. She was wearing boots that I knew she wouldn't be able to kick off so I figured I'd better remove them myself. There was a zipper up the side of each so I soon had them both off and dropped them on the floor.

Rather than lower myself over her at that point and going back to making out, I started to get her snug jeans open then slid them down, revealing her black panties. I got her socks off with her jeans then lowered my head and kissed her soft, smooth inner thighs. She held her legs apart for me so I kissed right up to her panties then caressed her pussy through them. It felt as though her pussy was completely smooth so I was suddenly even more eager to taste her. I slid her panties down, revealing that she was indeed devoid of any pubes. I made myself comfortable between her legs after tossing her panties aside then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to gasp then moan. Her pussy was flooded with juices so I started out just lapping them up which she appeared to be enjoying a great deal based on the sounds she was making. When I focused my tongue solely on her clit while slipping a finger into her, she moaned even louder and longer.

Her pussy was pretty snug but she was so wet that my finger was easily sliding in and out of her. I was licking and sucking her clit while savoring not only the taste of her pussy but also the smooth skin against my tongue. My cock was like a steel rod in my jeans but I was enjoying this opportunity to devour her pussy so I was in no rush to get my cock into her. I knew that slipping into her was going to feel incredible but I wanted to make sure that she came first just in case it felt so incredible that I was done more quickly than I wanted to be. She was rocking her pussy toward my face and holding my head while continuing to moan. I glanced up, not able to admire her tits since they were still covered, but seeing that her eyes were closed and that she looked nearly ecstatic. It was surreal that I was looking up at Susan Slaughter from between her thighs.

I was doing what I could to draw out the pleasure she was feeling and extend the time I would be devouring her pussy. Because she was obviously quite fired up, I wasn't sure if my usual techniques would work but I did manage to provide her with an apparently high level of pleasure based not only on the sounds she was making but on the way she was beginning to tense up, too. The longer I was eating her, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling so I was really looking forward to fucking her, even if it did only end up lasting ten seconds. I wasn't necessarily ready to be done eating her smooth pussy but, as she was tensing up more and arching her back, I didn't want to continue drawing things out if it meant keeping her orgasm out of reach.

Almost immediately after shifting my focus to getting her the rest of the way there I could tell she was right on the verge of cumming. She went silent momentarily and sounded as though she might actually have been holding her breath then cried out. All of the tension left her body and she started shaking as her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. I continued to eat her as she was cumming, her orgasm going on pretty long, though I don't know that I was responsible for that necessarily. I was happy to have helped her get there, though, and happy that her orgasm appeared to be intensely pleasurable. When she finally went still and let out a sigh, I raised my head though I remained where I was for the moment, admiring her smooth pussy.

I was still fully dressed and she was still half-dressed so, when I got up on my knees, I helped her to sit up and started raising her shirt up. She lifted her arms to help me then, once I'd tossed it aside, she reached out to massage my stiff cock through my jeans before beginning to open them. I stripped off my own shirt then fondled her tits through her black bra while she got my stiff cock out of my jeans and underwear. She gently stroked it as I was feeling her hard nipples through her bra. She couldn't get my jeans and underwear down any further with the way I was positioned so I finally just reached behind her and unfastened her bra then moved to lie beside her on my back as I was slipping it off. She got up onto her knees and, as she was getting my jeans and underwear completely off, I was watching her tits bouncing and swinging, though there was no way I couldn't have also noticed all of her tattoos.

With both of us completely naked, she straddled me and guided my cock toward her smooth pussy while I reached up to fondle her tits. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock and it was engulfed in her snug, slippery pussy. She sat on it for a moment, feeling it inside her, before beginning to slowly move up and down. Her hot, wet pussy felt absolutely incredible as she rode my cock and her soft, smooth tits felt awesome in my hands. They were probably slightly above average in size with large areolas and her hard nipples brushed against my palms. Glancing up, I noted that her eyes were closed but she was smiling. Her moans were soft but it was obvious that she was experiencing a good deal of pleasure. I was, as well, and was happy both to be able to help her feel as good as she was apparently feeling but also just for the opportunity to be with her. I never would have expected to by lying here, fondling her tits with her riding my cock, when I'd first recognized her at the elevator.

As she gradually began to ride me harder and faster, her tits were starting to bounce so I moved my hands away from them to watch. I ran my hands around to caress her sweet ass while watching her boobs bouncing more and more the harder she was riding me. She sounded like she was already building toward another orgasm, which made me wonder whether, after having one, the others were easier to achieve. As much as I was enjoying the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock, I was even more pleased that she seemed to be experiencing at least as much pleasure as I was, probably more, and just wanted her to have more orgasms. I was nearly hypnotized by her bouncing boobs but was not so distracted that I wasn't pushing up into her each time she dropped down on my cock. I was making sure that she was getting the full length of my cock, assuming that would help her experience even more pleasure.

Her moaning just continued to get louder and longer until she finally just dropped down onto my cock and sat there. She went momentarily silent then cried out as her body started shaking. Her boobs were no longer bouncing so I brought my hands around from her ass and went back to fondling them. This orgasm was also long and clearly intensely pleasurable so I assumed that it was more about her than it was about me, though I certainly hoped that she credited my stiff cock to some extent. When she finished cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she was recovering so I continued to fondle her titties.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me then climbed off of my cock and got on all-fours beside me. I didn't need any instructions and was quickly up on my knees, positioning myself behind her. I ran my hands over her sweet ass while admiring her tattoos from a different angle then gripped my cock and guided it to her pussy. We both moaned as I eased it back into her, sliding all the way in until my hips were pressing against the soft, smooth flesh of her ass. Holding her waist, I started to slowly slide in and out of her, still amazed not only by how good her pussy felt, but also just by the fact that I was actually with her. I got a good, steady rhythm going, watching as her ass jiggled slightly each time my hips tapped against it, then slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging tits. Supporting herself on one arm, she reached back between her legs with the other, presumably to stroke her clit as I was fucking her.

Despite not having cum yet, and how incredible her pussy felt, I wasn't close to cumming yet but my staying power in this position was not as good as it had been when she'd been riding me. I could feel the stirring of my orgasm and tried to maintain a slow and steady pace to prolong the pleasure I was experiencing. She had other plans, though, and was soon pushing back against my incoming thrusts, ultimately setting a much faster pace. It got to the point that, rather than trying to match her pace, I would just give a thrust into her each time her ass banged into my hips. We got synced up really well with this faster pace and I was fully expecting to blow my load before much longer. I straightened up again and was holding her hips while watching her ass jiggle, making sure she was getting the full length of my cock and making sure I was feeling her hot, wet pussy along the full length, too.

Before I quite reached the point of cumming, she pushed back hard and just held there then gasped and started shaking. I pushed into her a few times as she was cumming, savoring the increased flow of lubrication and hoping to increase the pleasure she was feeling even more. I was gazing down at her sweet ass, not fucking her hard enough to make it jiggle any more but seeing my cock disappearing and reappearing below it. Her orgasm was another long and clearly highly pleasurable one. When she finished cumming, she moved forward so that my cock slipped from her pussy. She straightened up and turned then maneuvered me onto my back with my cock standing straight up. She positioned herself between my legs then lowered her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

I moaned as she slid her lips up and down my tool while gently pumping the base, demonstrating her skills as a cocksucker. I pulled the pillows over and propped up my head so that I could watch her suck my cock. Although my attention mostly remained on my cock disappearing repeatedly into her mouth, I could also look beyond that and see her tattoos and her sweet ass. I wasn't expecting to last very long despite my desire to enjoy this blowjob for a good long time, not only because I'd been close to cumming while I'd been fucking her but also because she was just too damn good. While I'd definitely found her attractive when I'd seen her on TV, I'd never considered how she might look naked or what it'd be like to fuck her or watch her as she sucked my cock. The fact that I'd experienced all three was still so incredibly surreal.

She was talented enough when it came to sucking cock that she was able to draw out the pleasure she was providing for much longer than I had expected to last. I savored every second of her mouth sliding up and down my cock as it became even thicker the closer I got to cumming. She must have been able to sense when I was starting to get close because it felt as though she switched gears from drawing out the pleasure to trying to make me cum. My cock continued to get even thicker as I was right on the verge of cumming but her efforts weren't even slightly hampered. Even when I finally started to spew into her mouth, she didn't even flinch and just kept sucking me off as she swallowed my load. The pleasure was intense but I was soon spent and she released my cock then raised her head. She crawled up to lie beside me so I shared the pillows with her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm so glad you didn't just let me blow you off at the elevator," she said.

"So am I," I replied, "although I never would have expected to end up here with you like this."

"You said earlier that you were thinking about extending your stay so you could check out the Paranormal Con," she continued, "I'd really love it if you did."

"Let me see what I can do," I replied and got up to find my phone. I managed to change my flight with no problem and, at her urging, switched it to leave on Sunday rather than Saturday. The hotel was a different story, primarily because of the Con. I had no luck online so I called the front desk, thinking they might know something that the website did not. Unfortunately, I couldn't even extend my stay for a day, much less two. Susan got the gist of the situation as she listened to me on the phone and saw me becoming disheartened.

"Why don't you just stay here with me?" she asked once I hung up, "I'm kind of hoping that we'd be spending our nights together anyway."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "We just met; you hardly know me."

"You just came in my mouth," she said, "I'd say that we're pretty intimate at this point."

"Good point," I conceded, "I would love to stay with you and I appreciate the offer."

We rested and recovered for a bit then fucked some more before calling it a night. I slept with her but planned to head up to my room the next morning to get packed up. Since neither of us had anywhere to be early, we made sure that the windows were well covered by the curtains so that the morning light wouldn't wake us up. We just had to hope, then, that the hallways weren't noisy with people who had to check out to make way for the Con attendees. Due in part to our vigorous activities, we both slept soundly, though that may also have been in part due to my working all day and her traveling. When I did finally wake the next morning, it was in the absolutely best way possible.

I was still sound asleep when I guess there was just enough movement to start bringing me toward waking. The thing that brought me the rest of the way there was feeling my cock engulfed in Susan's hot mouth. She'd awakened with a craving for my cock so she slipped under the covers and wrapped her lips around it. The room was still dark so, even if I'd flipped the covers back, I wouldn't have been able to watch her sucking my cock. Instead, I just lay there in the dark, focused fully on the pleasure I was feeling along with the occasional slurping sound. I was figuring that she could then do the same once she was done with me. Because she was such a talented cocksucker, it wasn't going to be long before we were switching roles, though I anticipated thoroughly enjoying eating her pussy again. For the moment, though, I just savored the feeling of her hot mouth sliding up and down my rigid tool. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm and it didn't appear that she was trying to draw things out this time either.

The closer I got to cumming, the more my cock was swelling but that didn't impact her cocksucking and she just continued to inhale my tool. She was gently pumping the base while sliding her lips down as far as she could manage, which had my orgasm building with a high level of pleasure. It was silent in that hotel room aside from my occasional moan and a random slurping until I started spewing into her mouth with a prolonged groan. She continued to suck me off while swallowing my load as I repeatedly spurted into her mouth. Only once I was fully spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and crawl back out from under the covers.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12