My Past Returns

Story Info
A one night stand comes back to haunt me.
4.9k words
4.55
29.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory runs through my head every day. I'm cruising along in Mom's old car checking out the tits of a girl i picked up at a party. I was headed for a second one that night and she begged a ride from me.

I ran her to her place first then we took off, driving down dark side roads to get there. I glanced over at her then and saw her pulling something out of her bag. She'd gone in her house and gotten a chance of clothes.

She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt right then. She saw me looking and gave me a grin before saying, "No peeking now."

"Fuck that. I'm watching." I slowed down even more, creeping along the road as she pulled her shirt off revealing the fact she wasn't wearing a bra under it. Her pants followed and she was sitting on the other side of the car in only panties at that point. That was a first for me and I appreciated the view.

She posed for a moment, letting me get a good look at her body. "Well?"

Her name was Mary and she'd just graduated school a few months before. She had long kinky hair and nice firm C cup tits. Her nipples were nice and hard and this amazing dark color. Right then I would have loved to have seen the rest of her, but that wasn't in the cards that night. I gave it a try though.

"Very nice. Take off the panties too."

She shook her head. "If I do we're never going to get to the party."

"That's exactly right."

She smiled and pulled her other outfit on. It was cut to reveal, at least that's what I found out after she pulled it on. She slid over right next to me, buckling in and sitting pressed against my right side. I looked down and could see most of those nice tits from where I sat.

The 10 minute drive to where we were going took half an hour that night simply because I was driving slow. My arm was around her and soon slipped down her top to play with those tits and hard nipples of hers. She was resting one hand on my thigh and as I played with her she started moving it higher and higher. By the time we eventually crept up to the house we were heading for, her hand was gently rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.

We stayed at the party for half an hour and then headed for home. This time things escalated quickly. By the time we got within a mile of her place I had her top around her waist and she'd pulled my cock out, stroking me with one soft hand.

I stopped at an old dirt road less than a mile from her house. "So should I take you home or turn here?"

I saw her smile as she said, "Turn left."

We parked halfway down that road. Moments later she was naked and up on her hands and knees sucking my cock while my right hand explored her body. I could have just sat back and let her take my cum in her mouth, but that's not what I wanted right then. So I stopped her and rolled her over on her back.

Watching my cock slide into her was something I'll never forget. I plunged in deep, making her moan. She didn't just lay back and take it either. Her hips were bucking up against mine, making sure I filled her up with every stroke.

I saw her cum on my cock and there's no other word for it than cute. She shivered, her body shaking slightly. Then she locked her legs around my ass making sure I couldn't escape. I was good with that and minutes later I shot a huge load of cum deep inside her.

She kept moving though, and eventually that night took a second load the same way. After the second round I watched her dress, hiding that body away before I took her home.

I would have loved to have seen her again, but it didn't happen. She disappeared and life went on. I did see her a couple of years later in a local grocery store. I almost stopped her to say something but two things stopped me. First of all she was with another guy. And secondly she was pushing a young child in her cart.

So we never even spoke again. Work took me away and I never saw her after that. As usual, at least with work, the years passed and that night became my favorite memory. Work never really allowed me to have relationships because I traveled so much, so I got used to the occasional one night stand. I parlayed my vacation time into one full month every summer and I'd spend that at my Mom's old place on the lake. I got lucky there quite a bit by going up to the local bar and picking up drunk horny housewives who were being ignored by their husbands.

I'd gotten up one morning and pulled on my usual t-shirt and shorts, getting ready for another beautiful day. I was weighing my options that day and finally decided to go fishing. I was in the garage that morning with the door up making sure my fishing gear was ready when a car pulled up in front of my house.

Looking at it briefly I saw a young girl looking down, obviously playing on her phone. That wasn't unusual really. I'd seen it happen many times just because the tree in the front yard had great shade. So I ignored her until I heard a car door open and close.

I looked up to see a tall busty girl heading toward me. I took a good look, appreciating the view. She was dressed pretty much the same way I was that day. Her t-shirt was tight on her body, revealing great tits and a narrow waist. The shorts were nice and tight too and I appreciated her hips while imagining what her ass might look like. She came right to the garage where I was and stopped at the door.

"Hi. I'm looking for Mike James."

I stood up smiling. "That's me. I'm Mike. What can I do for you."

She looked me over for a moment and I did the same. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. I assumed she was one of those people that looked like someone and dismissed it when she held out her hand to shake mine.

"Hi Mike. My name's Ann. It's nice to meet you."

As I shook her hand she went on. "You and I have someone in common."

This was getting mysterious. "Oh really? Who would that be?"

"Her name was Mary. Mary Kline. Do you remember her?"

I nodded slowly. "That's a name I haven't heard in years and years. I knew her long ago and far away."

"I know. About 21 years ago to be exact. Is that right?"

I did some mental math and nodded again. "That's exactly right." I was starting to get a strange feeling about this. "How do you know Mary?"

Ann smiled. "She was my Mom." I caught the past tense then and asked her about it. "Mom died a few months ago. It was cancer."

"I'm so sorry for your loss." She thanked me and part of me felt disappointment at knowing she was gone. I got curious then and asked another question. "So why are you here?"

"Because according to her, you're my Dad." I sat down heavily in my chair, my heart pounding. "I'm what?"

Ann pulled a couple of papers from her purse and handed them to me. I looked at the first one. It was a birth certificate with my name listed as the father. The second was a letter from Mary telling her that I was her Dad.

I looked up at my new found daughter and found myself speechless. She smiled gently and said, "I know. Believe me I know."

Fishing that day was put on the back burner. I managed to stand and asked her, "Would you like to come in and talk?"

She nodded. "I would."

I saw it then. She had my eyes and her Mom's hair. She'd obviously inherited my height. She was tall for a girl. I put her at about six foot tall, not that much shorter than me. We walked into the kitchen right away and I opened the fridge. I reached for a pop first then changed my mind. Looking at her I asked, "Is it too early for beer?"

"It's gotta be five o'clock somewhere, right? Besides, I think we both could use one." I knew I could. I grabbed a couple and led her into the living room to sit and talk. We took a good long time to actually get to know each other that day, killing several beers each as we did. I didn't really regret that until she asked a loaded question.

"So how did you and Mom meet?"

I looked at her wondering what to tell her. I could make up something right then and there about it, or I could hit her with the truth. I had no idea where her Mom had gone in her personal life after that one night. I was silent as I thought and Ann finally laughed.

"Oh my God. You don't remember!"

I shook my head. "I remember every second of it. It just doesn't paint your Mom in the best light. But things were different back then."

She reached over and touched my arm gently. "Just tell me the truth Mike. I'm a big girl; I can take it."

So I took a deep breath and told her the entire story. When I'd finished she was quiet for a few moments. She smiled a crooked smile then and said, "Wow. Mom was really a slut wasn't she?"

I shook my head. "Things were different back then Ann. It wasn't that unusual for young people like us to get together like that. It really wasn't."

That didn't seem to help much. Ann shook her head. "That may be, but I just found out that I was conceived on the front seat of a car during a one night stand."

I touched her arm gently then. "If it's any help I always regretted not ever seeing her again."

She looked me dead in the eye and asked the hard question. "Was that because you actually wanted to see her again or because you just wanted to get laid?"

I sighed. "You want honesty don't you?" She nodded. "It was both to be honest. I really wanted to get acquainted with every inch of her body of course. But I definitely wanted to see her again to see if we could have a relationship."

"So you cared about her?" I nodded. "That's good at least. You have no idea how many "uncle's" came and went over the years with her."

Knowing her Mom that didn't surprise me that much. I was sympathetic though. "That must have sucked Ann. I'm sorry you had to experience that."

"It is what it is." She stood up, getting ready to leave. "I've got a hotel room for the next few days here in town. I should probably get there and check in."

"Wait a minute. Why don't you stay here?" She looked surprised at that. "Look, I just found out I have a daughter. Why not stay and get to know me better? I've got a guest room downstairs and a lake out front."

She looked at me and finally nodded. "Ok. I can do that. As long as it's not going to be a problem."

"Not at all. Let's get your stuff." We went to her car and grabbed her bags, bringing them back in and down to the guest room. She turned and looked out the sliding glass door there at the lake. "That's a great view Mike."

My eyes had been running over her body as she looked at the view. "It certainly is."

I left her alone to unpack heading back upstairs to think. I felt guilty for checking her out. After all, this was my daughter. Still though, I could see the resemblance between her and her Mom at that point and that brought back the memories of that summer night even stronger than ever. I was looking at the lake when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I turned to see her walk into the room dressed in a very small bikini.

"I thought I'd work on my tan a bit Mike. If you don't mind that is."

"Not at all. I've got some errands to run so be my guest." She smiled and turned around to head back downstairs. I realized that she was wearing a thong then and her ass was in clear view. I shook my head. This wasn't going to be easy.

I ran my daily errands, finally coming home and parking my truck in the driveway. As I checked the mail and put groceries away I glanced out the front window to the dock below. Ann was there with her top undone, laying on her stomach. I could see those big tits bulging out to each side and her ass in clear view again. I stood there watching for a while and lucked out. She got up to come inside and she almost flashed me. She barely got those big tits covered before heading inside.

I sighed again knowing that she was going to drive me crazy while she was there. I heard the shower going downstairs and that didn't help either. I was imagining water pounding down on her amazing body as the shower ran. I smiled and mumbled to myself, "No fantasizing about your daughter now Mike."

She came back upstairs a bit later and we hung out all afternoon long. She had an interesting mix of her Mom and me. Luckily she had my twisted sense of humor and we got along famously after I discovered that.

The sun was setting when I finally looked over at her and said, "I don't feel like cooking tonight. Let's go out to dinner."

We ended up at a Chinese restaurant and she was amazed. "This food is incredible Mike." I smiled and nodded. I'd never found anything like it anywhere else in my travels. After that we went to a local bar for s couple of drinks. Finally we walked out into the darkness and climbed into my truck.

When I started the engine she turned to me. "Can I ask a favor Mike?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Could you show me where Mom lived back when you two got together?"

"Sure. I remember where that was." We headed off into the countryside, finally coming to the house in the middle of nowhere.

It had obviously been abandoned for years at that point. The old barn was partially collapsed and the house wasn't that much better. The paint was peeling and a few windows were broken out. Ann looked disappointed as I turned into the overgrown driveway, making my way carefully up to the house.

One security light was still on. The light on the pole outside made everything look bleaker. She was clearly disappointed when she saw it. I could see it on her face as we climbed out and went up to check the place out.

I followed her as she silently looked around. Finally I said, "A house getting abandoned like this isn't unusual up here. Big corporate farms put these small guys out of business and the people just left."

She finally turned and nodded. "It was nice back in the day wasn't it?"

I had to reassure her then. "It was. Remember, I only saw it one night though."

"That's right. Your one night started here didn't it?" I nodded. "I was parked here and your Mom came back out with a change of clothes in her bag."

We went back to the truck and after turning around we crept back to the road. Ann was still fascinated by my story earlier that day. As we drove away she said, "So she stripped right in your car?"

I nodded. Ann thought for a moment and then said, "Can you show me one more thing? I want to see where I was conceived."

I turned the truck around and headed back to that dirt road. I turned right and stopped right at the spot I remembered so well. I turned off the truck and the lights and said, "It was right here. And if this was my Mom's old car it would have happened about right here." I patted a spot on the seat where her Mom's hot little ass would have been.

Ann was looking out the window across the field to where her Mom's old house still stood. When I saw her shoulders shake slightly I knew something was wrong. "Are you ok?"

She turned back to me and I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. I immediately unbuckled and slid across the seat to take her in my arms.

She cried on my shoulder and I held her waiting for her to speak. She finally did after a few minutes.

"I never got to know any of this Mike. I never knew my grandparents or that house. I never even knew you existed until Mom died and left me that note."

"I know. You suffered because of your Mom's choices. I have no idea why she did what she did, but there's one good thing about it. You've got me now at least"

She looked at me from inches away and finally managed a small smile. "You're right and thank you for that."

She leaned in again and kissed me gently. When her lips touched mine it felt like a blast of electricity blasted through my body. It felt just like the first kiss her Mom gave me.

Ann sat back slightly, her eyes wide. Then she surprised me by leaning back in and touching her lips to mine again. Two soft kisses later her mouth opened and our tongues met.

I was kissing my daughter passionately then. My hand had a mind of it's own that night. It was on her waist and it slid about halfway up towards one of her full breasts before I stopped it.

Ann shocked me by closing her hand over mine and pulling it gently up and over that mound. She was bustier than her Mom had been and even though she had those bad boys strapped down with a bra it was incredible as it filled my hand.

She finally broke off the kiss and sat back slightly, looking me in the eye. I did the same and saw her slight smile.

"I don't think us being here like this is a good idea Mike."

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm thinking maybe it's time to go home."

The ride home was incredibly awkward, and once we got there she made sure to say goodnight and disappear into the basement. I went to bed myself, but sleep wasn't coming anytime soon.

The images of both girls, Mary and our daughter were jumbled in my mind then. I realized right then that if she hadn't called a halt to things I would have ended up doing exactly the same thing with her.

I was still running all that through my head when I heard a soft knock on my door. "Mike? Are you still awake?"

"Yeah. Come on in." Ann came in wrapped tightly in her bathrobe. She sat down next to me on the bed, gathering her words.

"I just want to apologize about this evening Mike."

I reached out and laid my hand on her robe covered leg. "Ann, don't worry about it. It's ok, really."

I saw her nod gently. "Thank you for that." She thought for a few moments and then asked me, "What would you have done if I hadn't stopped?"

"Honestly? We'd probably still be there."

"That's what I thought." She smiled after a moment. "I can see what Mom liked about you though."

"What's that?"

"You really know how to kiss. I had to have more after that first one. I can see why Mom did what she did now."

"Well thank you. But to be honest she'd gotten almost naked before we ever kissed."

Ann shrugged and laughed. "There is that I guess." She thought for another moment. "Would you have really......"

She trailed off, but I knew what she meant. I nodded. "In a heartbeat. Yes, I would have." My hand left her soft leg, my fingers wrapping themselves around the tie holding her robe closed. I tugged it lightly and made a joke. "You have no idea how badly I want to pull this right now."

I saw her faint smile. Then she looked down at me and said, "Go ahead. Do it."

"What did you say?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"I said go ahead Mike. Untie my robe."

One look at her face showed me she wasn't kidding. "You know what that's going to lead to Ann."

"I do. It's incest. I know that. And it's illegal and frowned upon by society. I know all of that. And I don't care. I want you to do it Mike." She stopped then and smiled. "Let me try that again. I want you to do it Daddy."

My fingers had a mind of their own then. So I pulled the fabric slowly, feeling it coming undone. Ann closed her eyes as it slipped open, her robe coming loose on her.

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her robe and pulling it off. She tossed it to one side looking down at my face and seeing the approval there. My left hand slid up to capture one of those amazing tits then, playing with her hard nipple. Ann sat there savoring the feeling. Finally though she spoke again.

"It's your turn now Daddy." I grinned and told her, "That's not going to be that hard. I sleep nude."

"Good." She reached down and slowly pulled my covers off revealing my cock. Her eyebrows arched as she said, "Very nice Daddy. Very nice."

Ann laid down next to me and our lips met again. It wasn't long before our hands were exploring each other for the first time. I pushed my daughter over on her back and gently kissed my way down her body, making her moan.

I got to that hot pussy l and buried my tongue deep in her hearing her satisfied groan as I did. It didn't take long for her hips to be bucking up against my face.

"That's it Daddy! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

12