My Perfect Day With Her

Story Info
When spending the day with your girl is important.
1.1k words
3.9
4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
112 Followers

I wake up feeling the warmth of my sexy naked girl beside me, fast asleep, I know it's far too early to wake her up otherwise -I will get in trouble. However somehow, after gentle prodding, in her sleep she gently raises her head for my arm to go around her for a morning hug. I soon fall back to sleep, us both close together in my arms.

At a more sensible time we both wake up. My hands are cupping your large breasts. I start massaging them to make the nipples come alive. I start to kiss the neck, but try not to tickle it, I feel your bum as it wiggles closer to my hardness. You can definitely feel it. We lie there close together in each other's warmth snoozing for the start of my most perfect day in a rather long time.

Once we wake up at a more reasonable hour- maybe 10 or 11 if things are being nice to me. Smiling as you climb on top of me and we enjoy having great morning sex, it really is the best way to start the day.

Eventually it is time for breakfast which on my perfect day is in bed with you. Somehow I have managed -- heroically- to bring the coffee, tea, toast, and cereal back up the stairs without spilling or dropping or burning it. I get back into bed with you and we eat breakfast together in bed, however not all the jam on the toast makes it between your lips. I have lathered it on thickly. Your nipples get some, somehow your belly gets some and being the dutiful boyfriend, I slowly teasingly lick it off you.

We are now covered in toast crumbs, jam and most probably bits of cereal so we now need a shower. The shared house is empty, we run across the landing and get to the shower we get in, turn on the water and get ourselves wet. I take it upon myself to clean the most important parts of your body, which means several minutes -- if I am really lucky, hours- massaging soap on your breasts, and for equal opportunities I acknowledge your belly, thighs, bum and nose with a bit of soap. I then get some shampoo and attack, sorry, apply the stuff to your hair making sure it massages the skull. I then make sure to rinse it out of your hair, almost making sure to get soap in your eyes just because it's impossible not to.

As I am paying so much attention to your body I get close to you, your hand is on my cock playing with it whilst I am "cleaning" your breasts. I have to leave your breasts and hold your bum, I get close, I push you against the wall of the shower and with the water fall over our heads I enter you we rub up and down against each other water falling everywhere, me make love, me deep inside you after a bit we change position you get the soap and start cleaning my penis you cover it in soap and use it as lubrication and move your hand up and down the shaft. You drop to your knees and when you have removed all the soap from my cock you take it in your mouth and you make me cum inside.

We finish our shower and leave before we get too wrinkly in the water.

We take a very long time to get dressed seeing as we can't keep our hands off each other but somehow we do manage to dry ourselves and get dressed. We don't do a very good job as neither of us are wearing much in the form of underwear but that is not too much of a problem seeing as our clothes probably won't spend much time on either.

It's roughly time for a lateish lunch and we go to the pub. The sun is shining so we sit outside, we get a bottle of wine and have some really nice food and have a really chilled afternoon together getting relaxed not giving a care in the world to anything or anyone else lost in conversation with each other.

We finish our food and in our relaxed state we go to find an ice cream. We decided to walk over the hill to the beach café. We are feeling daring so we have another drink with our ice cream. We finish our drinks and take our ice cream on to the beach, naturally I have to bend over to remove some ice cream off your belly button- how did it get there?

We lie there on the beach taking in the rays just enjoying each others' company hugging and kissing, touching and feeling and loving each other.

Before we make an alfresco performance out of love for each other we go up the hill back to the empty house. As we climb the stairs your pants and skirt are almost off, neither half way up or half way down. Before we reach the top, I am deep inside of you, we are hugging kissing, we can't keep out hands off each other I am holding a nipple between my fingers tweaking it my lips come and kiss it I gently bite it, I am deep inside your wet warm vagina touching the sides going in and out, we stop. You moan in pleasure and force me off. We get up and walk quickly to the bedroom. This time you jump on top, sliding on to my hard shaft. You bounce up and down, my hands are on your breasts, you bend down for a kiss, I kiss you hard back, I kiss your breasts I stroke your clit, you bounce harder I go deeper, I come deep inside you, you collapse on top of me and we have a big hug.

We snooze for a little bit.

It is now dinner time and we find nothing interesting in the fridge and have had far too much wine to drive- we order pizza. We look in the DVD collection, we get on the sofa, with you, wine, food and a DVD for a wonderful chilling night in. However we don't get to watch much of the DVD as by the time the pizza is eaten we don't have much clothing on and you are on top of me and then I am on top of you we make love on the sofa enjoying each other, loving each other, coming together in one happy pile on the sofa.

We "watch " the end of the film and go up stairs and fall asleep naked together in each others' arms ending what could be described as my perfect day.

The End.

- This was written in 2008...so I apologise for the dated mention of a DVD collection.

Bazzle
Bazzle
112 Followers