My Perfect Tens Pt. 05

Story Info
A hot-blooded model.
4.9k words
4.76
4.1k
8

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 5 of 15

---------------------------------------------------

Rita. Janice. Sonya. Laura. Jim has had sex with a lot of women in the short time since his new friend Daniel came into his life. In Part 5 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim becomes more adept at using his new erotic abilities.

-------------------------------------------------

I took Laura out for dinner, then we went home for another round of sex. Afterward, we watched a movie, and had sex for a third time. She was pretty tired by then, so we slept through the night. She woke refreshed enough to want a fourth round of sex. Each time she acted so hungry for eroticism that you might have thought she'd just gotten out of prison. Her sexual appetite was astonishing. Miraculous. Voracious.

Laura was limping a bit by the time by the time I dropped her off. We scheduled a time to get together again, and I sensed that she was pleased and satisfied as she walked up to the door of her sorority house. I could sense that she was going to brag to her sorority sisters about the sexual prowess of her new boyfriend. (That would be me.) She wished she'd taken a picture of my erect cock. Seeing such a big dick would make the other girls jealous.

Laura enjoyed making other girls jealous.

She made me promise to send digital files of her nude photos as soon as I finished processing the images. Laura didn't say it, but I sensed that she planned to make some pocket-sized prints that she could give as little souvenirs to the many men she hoped to fuck during her upcoming tour of Europe.

"That woman is breathtaking," Daniel said when I got back home. "I have never seen a person who can generate more erotic energy. You and her are going to have a lot of fun together."

"I'm looking forward to it," I said. "You promised to hook me up with perfect tens, and you've done great so far. Sonya is amazing. Laura is a force of nature. My cock has never been so happy."

"This is just the beginning, Jim," he said. "There's an unlimited number of hot babes who'd love a chance to ride your cock. All we need to do is ring the dinner bell, and they'll show up with a big appetite."

I made a pot of coffee. "Jim, we need to talk. Things have started happening. Big things. You need to know what to expect."

"What things?" I asked.

"Take a look in the mirror," Daniel said. "Look at your skin. Look closely. Notice how smooth and perfect it looks. Every inch of skin on your body is like that now."

It was true. I used to have faint acne scars on my face. They were gone. Back when I was a kid I cut my forearm with a pruning saw. The scar wasn't there anymore.

"Take off your shoes and look at your feet," Daniel said.

My toes looked... different. They were perfectly uniform. Before they'd looked kind of crooked and skinny, with tufts of hair on top of each toe. Do they have foot models? Is that a thing? My feet were so pretty that I imagined I could be a foot model.

"You've noticed that you produce a lot more semen, right?" Daniel asked. "All the organs of your body are becoming more robust. That includes your prostate gland. It will take a few more weeks for you to complete your transformation, but you are becoming the healthiest man who ever lived."

"Really? Didn't this happen to the people who kept you alive in the past?" I asked.

"Not like this, Jim," Daniel said. "I have never lived in a culture where it is so easy to find eroticized, uninhibited people who are willing to have hot, no-strings-attached sex. I usually have to contend with people who feel constricted by religious prohibitions. Most cultures don't have so many single, unattached people who are down to fuck. Ready access to birth control makes a big difference, too.

"What I'm saying, Jim, is that things are changing for me, too. I've been living on what amounts to a starvation diet since I was marooned on your planet. I've never been able to harvest so much sustenance. It's very exciting to imagine how good we'll feel soon.

"Jim, tell me how you feel. You feel good, right? Have you ever felt better than this?"

I gave it some thought. I felt strong. Relaxed. Healthy. Calm. The feeling of calm was what I noticed most.

"I feel as though my mind is unusually tranquil," I said. "What's up with that?"

"Very perceptive, Jim," Daniel said. "Your brain is just one of the organs that is becoming more robust. That pesky tendency for you to feel anxious or depressed? Gone. Feel free to throw your antidepressants away, buddy. You are cured. Permanently.

"Do you feel smarter, Jim? Your brain is becoming more powerful. In the weeks and months ahead you'll evolve into a supergenius. You'll like that, Jim. You'll develop a deeper understanding of the world around you. You'll become more creative, acquiring new skills the way you easily acquired the ability to take great photographs.

"You are already a kind, sensitive, charitable person. That will increase as well. Today you are a good man. Soon you will be great."

"Wow. I mean... wow," I said.

"Wow is right," Daniel said. "One more thing. You are no longer aging. You are now immortal."

Immortal? Really?

"I barely know what to think about that," I said.

"Give it time. You'll get used to the idea," Daniel said. "There's something a lot less earth-shaking that I should tell you about right now. Today. You may have noticed that your sexual appetite has grown.

"This is a natural side effect of the overall improvement in your health. Your body is becoming used to the sustaining effect of the energy you generate with your lovers. Naturally, it wants more. Since you will never have any difficulty satisfying your desires, you can look at your improved appetite as a blessing."

It was true. I'd had a lot of great sex over the last several days, but I felt ready to have even more. I didn't feel unpleasant cravings - just a healthy desire for all things female.

"This is very... disruptive. Yesterday I was a student majoring in information technology. Today, I don't know what I am," I said.

"Yeah. About that," Daniel said. "Despite everything that has happened, I can tell you still feel uncertain about dropping out of school. You keep thinking that it's a big risk to walk away from the financial security of a career in information technology. I know a way we can get rid of your concerns about security.

"I've decided that you should win the Powerball Lottery," he said.

Winning the Powerball? Really? That sounded impossible.

Daniel sighed. "Jim, I sense you are thinking it's impossible. Not true. It will be easy. Let's go buy a ticket. The drawing is tonight. In a few short hours, you will have more money than you can spend in a century."

We drove down to a convenience store and bought a ticket. Daniel picked the numbers. At that point, the jackpot was about $230 million. We went out for dinner afterward. Daniel said he was anxious to taste Italian food. Apparently, he lived in Rome from the early days of the Empire until he was forced to flee when it collapsed. He'd enjoyed Roman food, and he wanted to see if the modern stuff was similar.

It wasn't. "I don't recognize anything on this plate," he said, looking down at a platter of eggplant parmigiana. "It's good. I enjoy it. But the Italians I used to know never ate anything like this."

We had a few hours to kill, so we drove around the community where I lived. Daniel acted like a tourist on vacation, enjoying the sights. I showed him a big park. A public swimming pool. A sprawling shopping center with several big-box stores. A very large high school, with big athletic fields and other facilities.

"Damn. Your people are rich," Daniel said. "This makes ancient Rome look like Mayberry."

"What's Mayberry?" I asked.

"It's a fictional small town from an old sitcom that was on TV in the 1960s. It was called The Andy Griffith Show. Before your time," Daniel said. "But my point is that your society generates huge amounts of wealth, buddy. It's going to be great living here. I can tell that there are lots of fun things we can do."

As we were driving, Daniel spotted a neon beer sign. He asked me to buy some, saying he'd enjoyed beer back in the 19th century. Daniel liked it, saying it was very different from the kinds of beer he'd had before. We sat and drank some as we talked about places I thought Daniel would enjoy visiting. He was particularly interested in the Grand Canyon, which he'd heard about in the 19th century.

We went online to watch the Powerball drawing live. It's a boring show, but Daniel needed to see it so he could make sure we won. The numbers are selected by a machine full of balls that contain numbers; the balls are churned, then selected randomly. Daniel focused on the screen and did something with his mind that made sure our numbers were picked. I watched in astonishment as the machine selected every number on our ticket.

I was rich. The ticket I held in my hand was worth more than $230 million. This changed everything.

"There. That should help you decide that getting a degree in information technology is not worth your time," Daniel said. "You can play around with computers as much as you want. You don't need some corporation to make you do boring maintenance on boring networks."

By this time Daniel had delivered a series of revelations that were too big for me to grasp at once. I needed to spend some time thinking about something simpler. Daniel sensed that, so he suggested that we arrange to meet another one of the hot babes he found online. I liked the photo and profile of a woman named Mariana, so Daniel reached out to her mind and planted the suggestion that she would welcome some male attention right then.

He made her check online so she could discover that I flagged her profile and wanted to talk to her. We had a nice chat on FaceTime and agreed to meet for cocktails at a tavern near my apartment. As always, it came together so fast that I wondered why Mariana didn't get suspicious. Daniel said he made her believe it was her idea to meet immediately, and he used his mental influence to crank up her sex drive before we met.

"You'll have no trouble persuading her to come home with you tonight," he said.

One thing was different. "I'd like you to go get her by yourself," Daniel said. "You've absorbed enough energy that you can figure out what you'll need to say to seduce her. You won't need me sitting out in the parking lot and acting like your co-pilot. It's time for you to fly solo, Jim."

For some reason, that sounded completely sensible. I felt confident that I could establish an emotional connection with Mariana and use it to make her want to have sex. It would be a little bit different than the way I used an erotic connection to know how women wanted to be treated in bed, but the basic idea was the same.

Daniel said he planned to spend the night locked in my office, where he'd use my computer to do more research on the world of the 21st century. We made plans to go out for breakfast the next morning after Mariana went home. He liked the beer I bought, so he took an extra one with him when he went into the office.

You won't be surprised to hear that Mariana was a perfect ten. I found her sitting at one end of the bar. She was so stunning that I sensed there were a lot of men - and a few women - trying to avoid being caught staring at her. There were many reasons to stare. She had lovely brown skin and thick black hair that reached her waist. A sexy summer dress with spaghetti straps that showed off her beautiful shoulders. Dramatic cleavage revealed that she had generous breasts that weren't restrained by a bra.

"Mariana? I'm Jim. It's good to meet you," I said.

"You as well," she said, showing me a smile of perfect white teeth. I sensed that she liked the way I looked. I wore snug athletic gear that let her see I had a fit, muscular body. She approved. She also liked my face, which she considered to be handsome. I could hardly wait to see her reaction when she got her first look at my cock. I sensed that she'd like my cock even more than the rest of me.

"I can't help but tell you that your profile picture shows that you are a very beautiful woman, but it doesn't do you justice, Mariana," I said, repeating the line that made Sonya so happy when I met her. Like Sonya, Mariana knew perfectly well that she was stunning. She was absolutely secure in that. Still, she craved hearing men remind her of this obvious fact. I was learning that most women crave that kind of validation regularly, and that I had to learn an endless number of ways to give it to them.

We began our conversation, and I managed to get Marina to do most of the talking. She told me she was a model, which was the least surprising thing she could have said. She was very successful, too, working on assignments for high-fashion photographers who flew her all over the world so they could pose her in exotic locales.

The longer we talked, the more she relaxed. Over time the emotional connection between us grew stronger, surrounding us with an envelope of mild erotic power. I used it to tickle her imagination, making her think I could be exactly the kind of man she wanted.

What kind of man was that? I sensed that Mariana was searching for two kinds of men - one for sex, one for social purposes.

She wanted to date a celebrity. Mariana was regularly invited to parties held at the mansions of the rich and famous; she wanted to be escorted by an actor, or athlete, or rapper. Obviously, I could not help her there.

But she also wanted to date a second kind of man. She wanted someone sexy. She wanted a man who could thrill her in bed. Someone who knew his way around a woman's body, and who had a large cock. It was obvious that if I took her to bed just once, I'd be able to have Mariana as often as I wanted - at least until she located the celebrity boyfriend that she'd been unable to find.

I'd been a bit uncertain about trying to seduce Mariana without direct assistance from Daniel, but things went exactly as hoped. I fanned the flames of her desire, watching as surging erotic energy began to pulse around her. I made her aware of the hunger that centered on her pussy. She agreed immediately when I invited her to come to my apartment and share a bottle of wine.

Mariana disapproved of my apartment. My little two-bedroom unit was too modest for her tastes. Fortunately, she wasn't there for the ambiance. What she wanted was a big, heaping serving of cock. I took her in my arms and gave her a deep, soulful kiss.

She liked the way things were going, and she felt that everything would be perfect if my dick met her standards. Marina massaged my cock, felt it grow, and realized that I exceeded her expectations. Her erotic energy blossomed as she realized that I had a handsome face, a great body, and the kind of cock she liked best.

I sensed that she wanted me to unzip her dress. I did that, then sensed that she wanted me to slowly shove the straps off her shoulders and let the dress fall down to her ankles. She gasped when I exposed her breasts to my eyes, hands, lips, and tongue. Mariana moaned as I sucked on her prominent nipples and felt them get hard. Her nipples were the color of dark chocolate, which made them look even more delicious.

"Follow me," I said, taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. I'd changed the sheets and sprayed some air freshener to make sure the place no longer smelled like sex with Laura, who'd been there just a few hours earlier. I realized I was going to have sex with two women on the same day. Two perfect tens.

It's a good time to be alive, I thought to myself.

Mariana was almost naked, wearing just a tiny black thong, stiletto heels, and a sexy little smile. I sensed that she liked the way it felt when I finally got a good look at her naked body. She liked the feeling of being adored.

She unbuckled my belt. Unzipped my pants. Lowered them to the floor. My last item of clothing was a pair of boxer shorts. I sensed a wave of erotic energy that originated between her legs when Mariana removed my underwear and got her first look at my cock. I sensed a powerful surge of arousal.

I held her head between my hands as I planted delicate little kisses all over her face. She was panting by the time my lips touched hers. I let my tongue slip into her mouth and explore it. The energy that surrounded us pulsated in time with her beating heart.

After I removed her tiny thong I took a moment to admire her flawless body. I understood why Mariana was so successful as a model. Every curve and cleft offered new sights for me to admire and enjoy.

Mariana liked being admired and enjoyed. She liked it so much that she began to want more. I felt her hand wrap around my cock so she could squeeze and stroke it. I sensed that she was happy with the way it felt, which reminded her of steel wrapped in velvet.

It was obvious what she wanted me to do. I kissed the delicate, sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. She was overjoyed. I sensed an outpouring of emotional energy as she realized that I was about to eat her pussy. She felt the warmth of my breath on her sensitive inner folds, and she longed for the moment she'd feel my tongue there.

But I sensed that she'd enjoy it more if I teased her first. Instead of getting right to work running my tongue up and down her slit, I kissed the delicate skin around her outer lips. It aroused Mariana so much that she began moving her hips up and down, trying to get me to give her my tongue.

I used my fingertips to spread her lips so I could get a better look at the inside of her pussy. She was warm, wet, and fragrant. I could no longer resist the urge, so I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her clit. She jumped when she felt the tip of my tongue on her sensitive little button.

She moaned as I went down on her. I sensed that she felt like celebrating her discovery of a man who wanted to eat her pussy without being asked. I made sure I did an especially thorough job. At length, I felt her begin to climax. From my up-close perspective, I got a particularly good view of the contractions in her vagina. It made her seem more feminine somehow. More sexual.

My plan was to move up her body so we could have sex missionary style. But Mariana had something else in mind. Since I'd demonstrated that I could be counted on to do a good job eating her pussy, she was determined to prove she had first-class cocksucking skills. It was important to her that we both establish our oral sex credentials early. I wanted to put my cock in the beautiful pussy I'd been admiring close up, but I sensed that it was important to Mariana that she suck my dick.

She pushed me down on my back and sucked the head of my cock between her lips. She used her tongue like an expert and wrapped her tiny hand around the part of my shaft that didn't fit in her mouth. I could tell that she liked the way my cock felt against her tongue, and that she enjoyed the meaty taste.

Mariana was determined to make me cum as quickly as humanly possible, then suck every drop of my seed down her throat. It was important to her. A big part of the pride she felt as a sexual creature was based on her skill in giving blowjobs. I'd never known that a woman could have such strong feelings about that, but I knew what I had to do. She wanted me to cum. Quickly. I had to help her prove that she was an accomplished cocksucker.

Fortunately, my newfound ability to control erotic energy made it easy to grant her wish. I erupted in her mouth, sensing how happy it made her. Everything went perfectly, although she was surprised by the amount of cum I produced.

It was challenging for her to swallow it all. She did her best, but when it was over I saw traces dripping from the corners of her mouth. Still, there was a huge smile on her face because it was so obvious that she'd done a good job sucking me off.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12