My Perfect Tens Pt. 06

Story Info
The awesome power of virginity.
4.2k words
4.82
4.8k
9

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 6 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim and Daniel are making excellent progress on their mission to harvest erotic energy. In Part 6 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," Jim makes a discovery that transforms this mission.

----------------------------------------------------

Daniel and I enjoyed the next few months as much as you would expect. I had the best sex of my life, sharing the passion of a series of women who were so sexy they always attracted stares whenever we went out in public. I became more skilled as I gained experience in giving women pleasure. Every woman who shared my bed decided immediately that I was the best lover they'd ever had. It became natural for me to sense what they wanted most from a man.

It was the same for Daniel. As our reserves of emotional energy expanded, he felt stronger and happier. He explained that it wasn't yet as rewarding as the conditions on his home planet, where all the inhabitants generated staggering amounts of energy day and night. But we managed to accumulate far more sustenance than he'd had since coming to earth. He no longer felt he was subsisting on a starvation diet.

Soon I had a group of willing, enthusiastic lovers who were happy to provide me with all the female attention I wanted - and I wanted a lot. My sex drive kept growing. It became natural for me to invite a woman over to have sex in the evening, stay overnight, and then have sex again in the morning. I might meet with a second woman for lunch, then have a third woman visit the next evening. I wasn't this busy every day, but it happened enough that I felt like a sultan with a harem of perfect tens.

Perhaps the most significant change in my life was the way all this life-sustaining energy changed me physically. I need less sleep. These days I get by just fine with as little as two hours a night. After I lull my lovers to sleep, I usually get out of bed and read books or seek out some other kind of mental stimulation. As my brain became more powerful and efficient, I became passionately curious about every topic imaginable.

I read books rapidly and absorbed the content better than ever before. History. Art. Mathematics. Literature. Geography. Philosophy. Everything fascinated me, and I felt like I couldn't acquire new knowledge fast enough.

At one point I remembered that I'd always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument, so I found an online course that taught me to play piano. The saxophone was next. Then the guitar, the clarinet, and the violin. At first, I played mainly classical music, but these days I spend most of my time playing jazz. I knew nothing about jazz when I met Daniel. Now, I listen to it all the time.

I taught myself to prepare Thai food. Then I learned Mexican cuisine. Currently, I'm mastering Szechuan.

I improved my skills as a fine art photographer, and then taught myself to paint with acrylics. It's fascinating. I never used to feel any urge to be creative artistically. But everywhere I look now, I see inspiration for some new art project.

Perhaps the biggest change is that I am now multi-lingual. I made plans to visit a Mexican resort with a marvelous young woman named Elana, and I realized I would enjoy the trip more if I spoke some Spanish. I bought one of those computerized lesson programs, and within two weeks I was fluent. I did the same thing with French, German, and Japanese. I am now studying Italian. At some point, I expect to visit the countries where those languages are spoken. It will be nice to be able to speak with the locals.

Daniel suggested that I buy a house. "This apartment is not a good place to entertain ladies," he said. "It's fine for women who are only here for a quick fuck, but I'm sure that many of them would enjoy it if you had the kind of home where they could relax while you aren't having sex. You need a nice kitchen. A pool. A home theater.

"Besides, you need places where you can pursue your new hobbies. Wouldn't you like to have a music room? A photo studio? Jim, you are going to be living a big life soon. You'll need a big space for it."

I saw the logic of his argument. We went online searching for properties, and eventually we asked for a tour of a 7-bedroom, 9-bath property that had space for everything we needed. Daniel took charge of hiring contractors to handle some upgrades, and I worked with an interior designer to have the flooring and walls refreshed. She helped me select furnishings and decorations. The last stage of the project involved selecting prints of my photos and some of my finished paintings to hang on the walls.

As Daniel predicted, the ladies loved it. In the back, there is a 9-foot privacy fence that encloses the pool area. They enjoy splashing around naked as a way to spend time after having sex. It's very refreshing.

Don't think I spent all my time at home. Now that I am rich, I can afford to travel. I started by visiting some of the national parks I'd always wanted to see in the Pacific Northwest. Yosemite. Glacier. Redwoods. Crater Lake. I ventured over the border into Canada to visit Banff National Park. Naturally, I brought women with me on all these trips.

I eventually evolved to the point that I could harvest erotic energy without Daniel's help. He was able to stay home and work on his various projects while I traveled with perfect tens to some of the most beautiful and romantic spots on Earth. I'd come home and let him absorb some of the new energy I'd gathered.

During one of these trips, my campaign to generate erotic energy took a new turn.

It happened with a woman named Celeste. She possessed a unique, earthy beauty that was different from most of my women. Celeste didn't wear a lot of makeup. She'd never considered getting cosmetic surgery. It left her with an all-natural look that made my heart race. She was tall, lean, and had big expressive eyes that seemed hypnotic.

Her family was rich. This allowed her to indulge her interest in photography, at which she excelled. It gave us something in common.

Daniel and I selected her because she'd decided she'd never get married. She had a series of relationships with men who were primarily interested in her money, and that soured her on the idea of monogamy. One of the things she liked about me was that when she saw my mansion, she realized I was rich, too. She knew I wasn't interested in her money.

Like all my women, Celeste had a very high sex drive, and she'd gone without sex for a long time when we first met. She was thrilled to find me. By this time I was getting used to the fact that every woman I slept with came to believe I was the best lover they'd ever met. Celeste thought I was the only really good lover she'd had in her entire life. She expressed a level of affection and devotion that was invigorating.

I took Celeste to Rocky Mountain National Park so we could hike and take photos of the unique landscapes there. It was a plus that she enjoyed backpacking, so we enjoyed several nights camping beneath the stars. She shared my appreciation for sex in a tent, and we enjoyed that every night and morning.

I first began to realize there was something different about Celeste while we were taking photographs of a particularly beautiful pond in a particularly remote valley. We were both getting excellent pictures, and we were excited to look at each other's images in our viewscreens.

There was one vista I liked enough that I thought it would make a good background for a portrait of Celeste. "Stand over here," I said. "Look into the lens."

I must have sounded very commanding, because what I said caused ripples of erotic energy to emanate from Celeste. The photos I took seemed to shimmer with lust. Sensing that something special was happening, I ordered Celeste to pose in several different ways. The energy around her grew, and I realized that she was aroused by the way I was framing my directions in the form of orders instead of requests.

I decided to press her for more.

"Take off your top," I said. "And the bra. Take off the bra, too."

I stood there waiting expectantly, acting as though I had every right to expect obedience. Her hands trembled as she unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra. She had small, firm breasts that looked beautiful in the viewfinder. Celeste posed for picture after picture, and our envelope of erotic energy got stronger each time I clicked the shutter.

It was time to go farther. "Take off your shorts. The panties, too," I said, being as commanding as I could. Celeste stripped off her last items of clothing without questions or complaints. She got a special thrill from being naked outdoors, and the photos I took that afternoon remain some of the finest nudes in my collection.

I finally ordered her to kneel on a blanket I pulled from my backpack. I took more photos of her lying flat on her back, her arms over her head, her legs spread wide. She got even more excited when I started taking pictures that revealed explicit details of her pussy. Celeste knew I was making her pose for photos that were blatantly pornographic. These were much more intense images than the fine-art photography she'd seen me take in the past.

By this time the erotic energy we generated was so powerful I was almost able to read her mind. I knew the exact moment when she decided she wanted me to put down my camera and start having sex. She didn't want me to ask permission; I could tell that the reason she was so aroused was that I was treating her like a possession I could use any way I wished.

Lots of women enjoy being submissive while their man is being dominant. Celeste's needs went beyond that. She needed to feel that I owned her. That I was entitled to demand anything and everything from her. That her pleasure meant nothing and mine meant everything.

I removed my clothes slowly, making her wait for the moment when I'd finally give her my cock. She needed to know that I didn't hurry because I was sure she'd wait as long as I wanted. I'd never seen a woman put forth so much erotic energy before I even touched her.

I wanted to just get on top of Celeste and start having sex, but I sensed that she'd be happier if I did something a bit different. "Suck my cock," I told her, putting my hand on the back of her head and pushing her toward my lap. Without saying a word, she took me into her mouth and started making me hard.

It didn't take long. Soon Celeste's head was bobbing up and down as she used her lips and tongue to give me pleasure. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, squeezing as she pumped up and down. She would have been happy to keep sucking until she made me climax. She would have happily swallowed my cum. But I thought she'd like something else even more.

I pulled her off my cock and wrestled her around until I was flat on my back and she was on top. "Ride me," I ordered. "Put on a show for me." Celeste was so wet that she impaled her pussy on my cock and began going up and down rapidly.

She was ecstatic. I sensed that Celeste had never been this excited before. I let her continue, running my hand over her face and breasts as she used her pussy to please my cock. I hadn't given her any orders for a while, and I sensed that it would excite her if I gave her a new command.

"Put your tits in my face," I said. "Stick those big nipples in my mouth." She immediately complied, putting one nipple between my lips, letting me suck and nibble for a while, then switching to the other nipple. By this time she was getting frantic. Each time she slammed into my body it stimulated her aroused clit. It wouldn't be long before she had to cum.

"Don't cum without permission," I said. "Don't you dare! You need to ask me if you want to cum."

Celeste groaned. She thought it was wonderful because I was taking ownership of her orgasm. But she thought it was awful because she knew she'd need to climax soon.

"May I please cum?" she asked breathlessly.

"No! No, you may not cum!" I said.

A few seconds went by.

"Please, Jim. May I please cum? Please?"

"No, damn it! Don't you dare! Keep riding my cock!"

A few more seconds went by.

"Jim, I'm begging you. I need to cum! Please give me permission to cum! Your cock feels so good I'm about to lose my mind!"

"Go ahead, then. Cum!" I said.

Immediately, Celeste had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever shown me. There was an explosion of erotic energy that seemed to swell so much that it filled the valley. I climaxed at the same time, so Celeste felt my cock throb and fill her pussy with warm wetness. It made her orgasm even stronger. She made a loud whimpering noise that went on and on as her climax ran its course. It was as magnificent as the landscape around us.

She finally fell forward, resting on my chest as she tried to catch her breath. I sensed that I could make her experience even better if I said just two more words.

"Good girl," I said.

Those two words made her experience complete. I sensed that Celeste felt she'd just had the most satisfying climax of her life. Part of the reason was that it had begun unexpectedly, with me giving her a unique form of foreplay when I ordered her to pose for erotic photos.

I learned something important about Celeste that afternoon. But that didn't mean my lessons were complete. There was something else Celeste needed to teach me. It was something I'd be glad to learn.

It happened two days later. We checked into a motel as we prepared for the next day's drive back to the airport. It had been a wonderful trip, and we were anxious to have access to a real shower, a bed with a real mattress, and a sit-down meal that wasn't prepared from dehydrated food heated by a camp stove.

All that fresh air and sunshine made us both anxious to have some particularly energetic sex before heading back home. We both knew that the trip brought us closer together. I learned something important about the kind of woman Celeste was. She felt liberated by my willingness to give her the kind of treatment she needed most.

It caused her to do something I didn't understand at first. While we were having sex that evening, I realized that Celeste was making a special effort to give me unusually explicit views of her ass. She kept sticking her butt in my face and spreading her cheeks so I got detailed views of the most private part of her anatomy.

I sensed that she wanted me to give her anal sex, which is something we hadn't done before.

Let me explain right away that anal sex is not my favorite. I prefer making love to a woman's pussy. Lots of guys feel a palpable need to dominate women by fucking them up the ass, but I'm not that kind of guy. My feeling is that I'm happy to give a woman anal sex if she wants it, but it's not something I'd ever force on Celeste.

Since she was letting me know she wanted anal, I reached for a tube of lube and used one finger to spread it around. Two contradictory things happened next.

First, I felt a powerful surge of excitement. Erotic energy poured from Celeste as she realized that I was about to do something she longed for me to do. The sense of anticipation was delicious.

Second, Celeste began saying words that were so bizarre I could barely believe my ears.

"No! Jim! Don't! Please don't do that! I don't want that! Please!"

Because I could sense what Celeste genuinely wanted, I knew that her words weren't telling me her true feelings. I verified this by putting another dollop of lube on my finger and pushing the tip into her bottom. "Noooooooooo!" she said when I did this. "Jim, no!"

At the same time I did these things, I sensed that Celeste was so anxious to feel my cock in her ass that she could barely wait for it to happen. The whole thing seemed bizarre. I decided that the best thing to do was to give Celeste what she wanted, then see what she did next.

I pushed just the head of my cock into her ass, then waited. "Yaaaaaah! It hurts!" she said. I sensed she was telling the truth. It did hurt. Anal sex usually hurts a little, especially at first; most women who enjoy anal sex think that part of the appeal is that the small amount of pain involved seems to amplify the larger amount of pleasure.

I sensed that Celeste was thinking my cock felt as big as a baseball bat, but that she liked it. Still, she was moving her ass back and forth in a way that was very odd. She was pretending that she was trying to get away from me. I responded by working my cock in a little deeper, which caused her arousal to soar.

You probably realize what happened. Celeste wanted to pretend I was forcing her to do something dirty. She wanted to act as though she didn't consent to having anal sex. This went beyond typical rape fantasies, where women like to pretend they are being victimized by predatory men. It's a common fantasy enjoyed by couples who'd never do anything like that in real life.

Celeste needed it to be more than a fantasy. She needed for me to fuck her up the ass at the same time she was begging me not to. That was the moment I finally understood Celeste. She was a woman with an intense, powerful sexuality. But her brand of sexuality was unlike anything I'd encountered before. And I could sense that I was the first man she'd found who could help her enjoy this particular kink.

Since I finally understood Celeste, I leaned into her way of thinking. I spanked her ass as hard as I could, then spanked her again. As she wailed from the pain, I sensed that she loved how it felt. "Shut up, bitch!" I said, spanking her again. "Do as you're told! Hold still so I can fuck you!"

The energy poured from Celeste at an astonishing rate. I understood that the reason for her remarkable reaction was that she was losing a kind of virginity. She'd never had anal sex before. She'd never been with a man who treated her this way. In most ways, these things provoked the same overpowering emotions that a virgin feels the first time they have sex.

Seeing this happen with Celeste taught me a lesson I would not forget. It was the moment my approach to women turned in a new direction.

It wasn't long before I realized that nothing could stop Celeste from having an earth-shaking orgasm. I knew that the best way to make it as strong as possible was for me to climax first. When she felt my cock throbbing in her ass and filling her with cum, it would push her climax into the stratosphere.

I slammed my cock into her ass and relaxed. I came over and over, shooting huge amounts of cum into Celeste's body. It felt wonderful, but the best thing was the reaction it provoked in her. Feeling a man fill her ass with cum for the very first time overwhelmed her senses. She howled in pleasure and pain. The energy exploded from her body, bathing me in the strongest mix of aroused eroticism I'd ever felt.

It seemed to never end. I felt the strong muscles of her rectum squeeze my cock over and over and over. She wailed, and wailed, and wailed. The energy pouring from her pulsated and changed frequencies. By this time, I'd seen many compelling displays of female sexuality, but I'd never seen anything like what Celeste showed me that day.

She was exhausted by the time it ended. She was, literally, drained of energy. Celeste had been on her knees while we had doggy-style sex. She fell forward, landing face-down on our bed, too weak to move.

I curled up next to Celeste and held her in my arms. She snuggled closer. I sensed feelings of happiness. Gratitude. Fondness. At that moment, I was her favorite person in the world. I realized that some of her feelings were similar to the way a virgin feels after having sex for the first time.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12