My Perfect Tens Pt. 14

Story Info
The power of threesomes.
3.8k words
4.82
2k
4

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 14 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Iris and Jim discover they can harvest more erotic power when they have threesomes. It's obvious what they need to do next. Lena joins them in Part 14 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens."

----------------------------------------------------

Finding Lena was easy. She'd just won the World Figure Skating Championship - again - and there were a lot of media reports that focused on her status as the finest female figure skater who'd ever lived. The stories largely discussed the fact that she was getting too old to be competitive; figure skating is a sport dominated by very young athletes. But Lena managed to maintain her position at the top by exploiting her years of experience on the ice. She was said to be the most sophisticated figure skater in the history of the sport, maintaining a level of artistic expression that trumped the raw athleticism of younger women.

I was particularly interested in an interview she gave to a sports journalist doing a report about Lena's latest triumph. He asked Lena if she'd made any decisions about retirement, and Lena said it was a subject she thought about all the time.

"I've achieved everything I ever wanted," she told the reporter. "It's always satisfying to put together a new routine or face new competitors, but I don't get much pleasure from adding another medal to the pile.

"I have offers to become a coach. Maybe I'll do that. But I may decide to make the next chapter of my life about something completely different. That's appealing. I haven't settled on any specific plan, but I am open to suggestions."

Perfect. I had a suggestion I thought Lena would like.

I found her in Montreal. She was in the final stages of preparing for her next competition. I told the event organizers that I was one of Lena's former sponsors, and I wanted to discuss a future sponsorship with her. That got me a meeting, which went even better than I'd hoped.

"Jim! Oh my God! What are you doing here!?" she said, pulling me into a powerful hug. Lena is the strongest woman I've ever met. It's one of her sexiest features. Hugging her feels like being squeezed by a bear.

"I'm here to see you, of course," I said. "I've missed you. How have you been?

I sensed that Lena felt a powerful surge of attraction when she saw me. Probing her mind gently, I was glad to discover she wasn't involved in a committed, exclusive relationship. She'd had many pleasant love affairs over the years, but competitive figure skating was an endeavor that required so much travel, energy, and concentration that there wasn't much time for romance.

I made a particularly delightful discovery. Lena had been with men and women since we parted. She was equally attracted to both sexes. That fact would make it easier to persuade her to join me and Iris.

"How long are you in town?" she asked.

"As long as necessary," I said. "I want to watch you win this championship. And I want to ask for your help with a plan I have. It has nothing to do with ice skating, but I think you'll like it anyway."

I could tell that Lena wasn't concentrating on my words. She was thinking that she wanted to have sex with me. I sensed that Lena had warm memories of our time together. It had been the longest and most intense relationship of her life so far. She even remembered that I had a baffling ability to know exactly what she wanted in bed. Lena had been with many delightful lovers, but none of them had been as good at anticipating her wants and needs.

We had a quick meal, then took a car to my hotel. There were no pretenses. We both knew we wanted to have sex, and we weren't interested in pretending otherwise.

Lena's body was even more magnificent than I remembered. She'd added muscle. She looked more mature. She'd been a virginal girl when we met. Now, she was an experienced woman. It was wonderful to see how much she'd flourished.

She was on me as soon as the door closed behind us. Lena pulled me into a tight embrace, kissed me, and immediately removed my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. I guess we can talk later, I thought to myself.

I sensed that Lena was glad to see I hadn't changed physically. As an athlete, she appreciated my fit, strong body. Seeing my cock again made her mouth water. She wanted to ride me, so I stretched out on my back and watched as she straddled me like a cowgirl.

She took one hand and gripped my cock, which was already hard as stone. She ran the head up and down her warm pussy. Soon we were both nice and wet. Lena had a devilish smile on her face as she worked my cock inside her body. She rose and fell slowly at first, going faster after her tight pussy stretched enough to let me go in and out easily.

"God... I remember... so nice...." she whispered. "Jim... so nice...."

Lena's appreciation for sensuality was even more powerful and sophisticated than I remembered. Physically, she is the most impressive woman I've ever known. It felt wonderful to have sex with her again. It was gratifying to sense that she was having a good time and was glad to be with me again.

I used my mental influence to plant the suggestion that I wanted more from Lena than just sex. I made her wonder why I sought her out. The idea sat in the back of her mind as she squirmed around on top of me. Lena moved her hips in all directions, going around and around in circles as she squeezed my cock with the strong muscles in her pussy.

It's a cliche to say that it was like the choreography in one of her skating routines, but it was also true. She performed for me, going through the movements of an erotic dance that inspired me in ways other women couldn't.

I sensed that she was getting very excited, but that she didn't want to climax first. She was more determined to give me pleasure than to experience it herself. If that's what she wanted, that's what I'd give her. Although I had the ability to delay my orgasm for as long as I wanted, I decided to relax and let it happen naturally.

A few minutes later, Lena sensed that my cock was beginning to throb. She knew that I was about to cum. Just as I began filling her pussy with my seed, she grabbed me by the throat and squeezed. It wasn't enough to cause pain, but it stopped me from breathing. I had to resist the temptation to panic.

I know some people use erotic asphyxiation when they have sex, but no one had ever tried it with me before. Lena had an intense look in her eyes as she squeezed my neck. I sensed that she was devoting all her concentration to the task of exciting me as much as possible. She wanted to be the best lover I've ever had. Second place wasn't good enough for her. She wanted the gold, not the silver.

For reasons I don't quite understand, Lena somehow gave me an orgasm that wasn't like anything I've experienced before or since. It went on and on and on as my cock filled her pussy with blast after blast after blast of hot wetness. She released my neck just as I began feeling lightheaded. When she sensed I was finished, Lena let herself climax.

I'm used to being in charge during sex. Being with Lena was... different. She dominated me effortlessly. It reminded me of the reason I love her so much. It reminded me of the reason I'd come to meet her.

It was time to tell her my secret.

Lena stretched out beside me. I looked into her eyes and began speaking mind-to-mind.

I love you, I said silently. I want you in my life forever. There are things I need to tell you. Wonderful things. You'll want to hear them.

Lena heard my inner voice, but couldn't quite believe it was really me.

"Yes, that was my voice you just heard," I said.

"Did you just say you love me?" she asked.

"That's exactly what I said. Then I said I want you in my life forever. Then I said there are things I need to tell you."

She looked at me for a long time.

"So tell me," she said.

.................................................................

Lena listened to everything I had to say. She seemed most moved by the idea that I was asking her to be with me forever. The rest of the plan was secondary to her. The fact that the rest of the plan involved immortality, superhuman powers, and alien technology said a lot about Lena's priorities.

"I'm going to need some time to absorb all this," she said. "Right now I have to concentrate on winning this competition." It turned out that Lena had a remarkable ability to compartmentalize her life. The next day we went together to the rink where she did her final rehearsals, and I sensed that she didn't spend much time thinking about my proposal to turn her life upside down. She focused on her routine.

I moved Lena into my suite, which was much larger and more comfortable than hers. She introduced me to her coaches, and I sensed they were afraid that my presence would serve as a distraction. But they didn't have to worry. Lena did not have the capacity to be distracted. The only effect I had on her performance was a good one.

"I've never slept this well in the days leading up to a competition," she said. "Sex is the best sleep aid there is."

After she won, Lena and I spent a few days doing touristy things around the city. We spent some time in a historic part of town called "Old Montreal," which preserved a lot of the French influence there. I enjoyed the opportunity to speak French again. Lena didn't speak any foreign languages, and she shook her head and laughed when I said she'd soon be fluent in as many languages as she wished.

The part of my proposal that gave Lena the most trouble was the idea that she'd need to marry a group of women she hadn't even met. Admittedly, it's a strange notion. I spent a lot of time explaining that it wasn't optional. "You and I alone can't generate the amount of emotional energy we need to thrive," I said. "It will take several people to make this work."

I spent some time telling her about Iris. "She's lovely," Lena said when I showed her a photo.

"She'd anxious to meet you," I said. "Iris watched a recording of you at the Olympics. She said you looked like the sexiest woman she'd ever seen."

"So Iris likes the ladies?" Lena asked.

"She does now," I said, explaining that Daniel and I worked to enhance Iris' capacity for bisexuality. "She used to be mainly into men, but now she likes women just as much."

Lena agreed to meet Iris and see if my crazy proposal could work. I sensed that she was interested in being my wife, but she wasn't sure she wanted wives herself.

That problem disappeared about a nanosecond after Lena met Iris. I sensed an immediate sexual attraction between them. We spent some time getting acquainted, but Lena got impatient.

"We need to have sex," she said.

"We should stop pretending that anything else matters. Iris, I think you're sexy as hell. I need you to show me how you feel. Jim's plan still sounds kind of crazy to me. I think it will feel a lot more sensible if you and I begin having feelings for each other."

"Let's go to the bedroom," Iris said.

We made our way to the bed, then Iris and I helped Lena take off her clothes. By the time she was naked, the level of erotic energy in the room was climbing. The fact that there were three of us explained why the energy field got so strong so fast. It was an integral part of the plan for us to have a way of life that generated enough energy for everyone to thrive.

Lena wrapped Iris into a tight hug as soon as they were both naked. The women shared a deep, soulful kiss. They weren't paying much attention to me, but I wasn't offended. Lena and I had enjoyed more than a week of non-stop sex since I found her in Montreal. Lena looked at Iris as fresh meat, and she wanted a taste.

Iris swooned in response to Lena's kiss. I guided both of them down to the mattress, then stretched out myself. We put Lena in the middle, giving her a full-body hug. My cock was already hard as steel. It fit nicely in the crack of Lena's ass. Lena enjoyed being the center of our sex sandwich.

She began kissing Iris on the neck, then moved south to her breasts. When Lena's lips found her nipples, Iris began moaning from arousal. Our erotic energy field swirled, growing thicker and hotter with every passing second. I'd felt sure that the two women would have a tremendous attraction to each other. They produced types of complementary energy that made each other stronger. Adding me to the mix turned the cocktail into something especially intoxicating.

Lena kissed lower and lower. She pushed Iris onto her back and got between her legs. Lena dipped her head down to Iris' pussy, spreading the lips and licking between them. I looked for a place where I could be part of what was happening, and I decided to get behind Lena and start massaging her pussy from the back.

Taking my hard-on in hand, I ran the head up and down her wet slit. I sensed that Lena liked the feeling so much that it made it harder for her to concentrate on eating Iris. I put my cock at the entrance to Lena's pussy and pushed forward until the tip was inside her.

That produced a surge of erotic energy so powerful we all felt it. I saw Iris smile while Lena's tongue soothed her clit. I eased my cock in and out of Lena's pussy doggy-style, gradually going deeper and faster. Iris looked at me and made eye contact. I sensed she felt glad that Lena seemed to be so compatible with us sexually.

What happened next was something we hadn't experienced before. Our erotic energy fields began pulsating in unison, synchronizing our arousal. The level built, and built, and soon we all knew that we'd climax together. It was strongest with Lena, who was overwhelmed with the pleasure of eating Iris' pussy while getting my cock at the same time.

When Lena climaxed it triggered a wave of energy that made me and Iris cum too. It went on and on and on as the power of our orgasms ricocheted back and forth. Iris is not a squirter, but sometimes she releases a small spurt of fluid. That happened while Lena was between her legs. It was an unmistakable sign of the depth of Iris' excitement.

At the same time, Lena felt my cock throbbing and filling her pussy. My climax was so powerful I almost lost my balance as I knelt behind Lena and emptied my balls. I had to hold tight to Lena's hips as my orgasm continued.

The first person to say anything was Iris.

"Wow!" she said. "That was wonderful."

"My sentiments exactly," Lena said.

It took us a few moments to catch our breath. After all that exertion, we decided that we needed to take a shower, and then adjourn to the whirlpool. I made a pitcher of martinis, and when I went back outside I found Iris sitting on Lena's lap in the tub. They were kissing lovingly as I poured their drinks. I got into the whirlpool with them, then felt Lena's hand reach for my cock. I'd just climaxed a few minutes earlier, but I got hard anyway. Being in the water with two sexy women was more than enough to revive my erection.

Lena couldn't keep her hands off Iris, and Iris loved getting so much physical attention from a woman. Iris and I enjoyed threesomes with several sexy women over the last few months, but this was different. We'd all hoped our connection would be based on a mutual affection and commitment that went beyond sex. It was gratifying to see that there was already a bond between us.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being your wife," Lena told Iris.

"I think so too," Iris said.

"I'm going to enjoy being husband to both of you," I said.

"I'm going to enjoy making babies," Iris said.

"We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves," Lena said. "We need to find out what it's like living together as adults before we start adding children to the mix. Since we aren't aging, our biological clocks aren't ticking anymore. We have plenty of time."

Lena gave my cock a squeeze. She seemed determined to get me so excited that I had to have sex with them again.

"Tell me more about Jenna and Ellen," Lena said. "When am I going to meet the rest of my future wives?"

"Soon," I said. "You, me, and Iris need to do a little more bonding before we bring another person into our little family. Jenna works with non-profit organizations. She's spent her career figuring out how to make charitable projects work.

"I've come to love giving away money for good causes. I'm sure you'll like it just as much. We'll all have time to do lots of fun things that don't involve sex, but I imagine that our primary family business will be creating and running charities. Jenna knows how to do that."

"And what can you tell me about my other wife?" Lena said.

"Ellen was raised by missionaries who worked with indigenous people," I replied. "She spent her entire childhood living with the poorest people on Earth. When it comes time for us to start looking for productive ways to give away the money Daniel makes, Ellen is going to have very good ideas."

"Ellen. Jenna. Iris. Jim," Lena said.

"And Lena," Iris added.

"Four girls and a guy. Don't you think that's kind of sexist, Jim?" Lena asked.

"It's the only arrangement that will work," Iris said. "I can imagine having more than one wife. Having more than one husband sounds... icky."

"That makes no sense. It is illogical," Lena said. "If I can have more than one wife, it stands to reason that I could have more than one husband."

"I hear what you're saying," Iris said. "But think about it. Tell me the truth. Would you want to have another man in addition to Jim?"

"I guess not," Lena said. "It isn't logical, but that would be icky."

I was glad to see that Iris and Lena were so enthusiastic about my plan for our future. I'd felt sure they'd warm to the idea. Obviously, the prospect of eternal youth was attractive. Having daily sex with such exciting partners is a plus. But I believe that the most appealing part of my idea was the opportunity to love and be loved so deeply.

"What do Ellen and Jenna look like?" Lena asked. "You've said they're attractive. Don't you have any pictures? I'd like to decide for myself."

I fetched my cellphone and showed her some of the photos I took. "Wow," Lena said. "They're both perfect tens."

"That's the only kind of woman I know," I said. "When Daniel suggested that I needed to harvest energy from a lot of different women, it just made sense that I'd have the most success with very attractive women. Like you two. This energy bubble we occupy right now wouldn't be as strong if it hadn't been built with the help of the sexiest women I could find."

"I like how it feels to bathe in so much energy," Lena said.

"You'll like it even more as you get used to it," Iris said. "It will take weeks for your body to adapt. You'll get stronger. Happier. Smarter. You won't need as much sleep. You'll have more energy and enthusiasm. And your sex drive will get stronger. Although in your case, it's hard to imagine anyone having a stronger sex drive than you do now, Lena. You're already a geyser of erotic energy."

"This morning's threesome felt like it generated a lot of energy," Lena said. "Do we really need more wives? Two feels like enough. Isn't four overkill?"

"You can never have too much energy," I said. "If the three of us had sex several times a day, yes, that would be sufficient. But there's more to life than sex. With five of us, it will be easier to generate the amount of energy we need to keep growing and thriving. I think five is the optimal number."

Lena grabbed one of Iris' breasts and guided the nipple to her lips. Iris shuddered as Lena licked, sucked, and nibbled.

"I think someone wants to have sex again," Iris said softly, caressing Lena's hair.

"I think you're right," I said as I felt Lena using her free hand to stroke my cock.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12