My Personal Demon Ch. 03

Story Info
The emergency at work isn't what we expected.
4.8k words
4.75
7.9k
11
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
492 Followers

Liza, our new friend, hopped off the train and I smiled as her legs wobbled. Our spontaneous threesome seemed to have left her a little weak in the knees and my ego fully stroked. She winked and waved as the train pulled away from the station.

Isabella, who'd been straddling me since Liza left, was nuzzling my neck when a porter asked her to return to her seat. She rolled her eyes as she slid off me and into her seat. I laughed and my mind started to think about our recent experience.

For over ten years I had been riding the commuter train from the outskirts of New York City, and for a good majority of that time, I'd sat near Liza. Before the new body, she wouldn't give me the time of day, but thanks to my transformation she gave me more than I could've imagined.

Actually, thanks to my new body and my new demon companion, Isabella. Somehow, she'd taken control of Liza and our morning ride turned into a morning porn video. That sent me down another interesting rabbit hole where I stayed until Isabella leaned against me.

"It's so pretty out there."

"The city?"

"It's like a moving canvas, nothing's ever the same."

I thought about that for a bit and realized she was right. The city I'd lived in all of my life had buildings that had become backgrounds after a few months, but because of the people, everything was constantly changing. A building one day might be occupied and the next empty, or vice versa. The weather was also a factor. Brutal summers and freezing winters were not good for anything, especially for people. So, on a cold winter's day, it was nice to find a few hot women to warm up the body.

I caressed Isabella's arm as I thought about how lucky I'd become in the last twenty-four hours.

"I've got a question. What the hell just happened?"

She smiled, "You need an explanation?"

I laughed, "I know what we did, but I mean why didn't anyone notice and why did a woman who was adamant about being left alone drop to her knees for me?"

"No one noticed because I used my power to shield us from their view. I've watched humanity long enough to know we can't do that in public."

I nodded and thought about what she'd done right before we started. "Is that what you did? Cast a spell?" She looked at me and I said, "You whispered something right before we started. It was that language you used when you called your friend last night. I've never heard anything like it before."

"It's the language of my kind. It helps focus my powers when my mind is distracted, and you and Liza are quite distracting."

"Like you're not?" She winked at me and I said, "What about Liza? That was very different than what I'm used to from her."

"She was probably reacting to your pheromones." I must have had a confused look because she patted my chest and said, "When I build this magnificent playground I added a pheromone scent that would amplify my own arousal and pleasure. Guess it works on humans too."

"So, she just wanted me because you tricked her?"

"No, my additive just amplified the desire she already had toward you. She must have really wanted you because damn..." She sighed. "I miss her already. Maybe we can take her home with us. She left her card."

Isabella held a small business card up as I said, "That's all I need, two demons in my bed."

"You're right, we need more. Let's have an orgy. Is it called an orgy when it's one guy and a bunch of women?"

"I think they call that a cult."

"Haha. Well, I think it sounds like heaven. I mean, are you really going to sit there with wet panties wrapped around your cock and tell me you wouldn't love to be the center of attention to twenty women all clamoring for you to fuck them?" It did sound amazing and my mind started wandering until I had to adjust myself. Her hand slid into my pants and felt my new arousal. As she pulled Liza's panties out she said, "See, I knew you'd like my idea."

For the rest of the trip, through the train station, through the biting cold walk with the heavy foot traffic of the sidewalks, through almost getting run over by drivers who were in as much of a hurry as we were, and as we entered the lobby of the building I worked in, Isabella caressed Liza's panties and daydreamed about her orgy.

I had to tune her out almost immediately because while I was still my old self mentally, my new body apparently had a recovery time of nothing. The more she described what she hoped would happen with us during her naked get-together, the more interested her new play toy in my pants got. Although, the more I swelled, the more smiles and winks from the passing people, both women and men. I wasn't sure how I felt about that new twist.

By the time we rode the elevator to the fifth floor, where I worked, I managed to get her to stop talking and barely managed to get myself under control. I had previously thought I was in complete control of my new body, but it was quickly becoming apparent that the only control I had was when I came. Even then, that may have only been an illusion to the surprising events of the night.

I turned my thoughts to my more pressing issue as I led Isabella toward my cubicle. It was close to the big wall of windows and supposed to have been a thank you for all my hard work. I would have preferred a promotion and a raise, but a nice view was better than nothing.

I smiled and said hello to all the women I worked with. They were older women, even older than my previous age, and were their normal polite selves. They smiled politely as I introduced Isabella, but never asked about my new look or why a purple-haired, purple-eyed goddess was following me through the office.

As we sat at my desk, I asked Isabella and she confirmed that people I knew were accepting the changes I'd gone through the night before for the same reason my clothes fit, it was built into the spell she'd cast. The fact that she said she cast spells confused me until she explained.

"Most witches," she said, "were demons who'd escaped Hell and taken human form, like me. We use spells to focus our magic. Sometimes, like on the train, we have to speak the spells, and sometimes, like with your body, we can just think the spells. Just depends on how much concentration we're needing. Also, who doesn't like the theatrics of it all so don't be surprised if you find me casting a spell over a big cauldron one day."

I chuckled, "Good to know."

I wanted to ask more questions, but my boss's voice rang out through the office. "Alex! Has Alex arrived yet," Tim yelled. I heard a few of the ladies tell him I was at my desk. When we stood up we could see a middle-aged slender bald man rushing toward us. "Finally," he said as he saw me. "I expected you here an hour ago. I need you in my office, now." He gave Isabella a glance but ignored her. As I followed him, he said, "Is that a new suit? Looks good."

Tim was a nice guy so it wasn't surprising for him to give compliments, even in the middle of a crisis. What I was surprised about was finding Brenda, our department manager, sitting at Tim's desk. Unlike Tim, Brenda wasn't the complimenting type, not even during celebratory moments.

She was also bigger than Tim. Not as big as my former self, but no one would call her slender. Honestly, Brenda was a woman who carried her weight well, and there were plenty of times when I wouldn't have minded taking her home for a night or two. But then I never really liked aggressively angry women so I never tried. At least that's what I told myself, even if she'd been the nicest person on the planet I wouldn't have made a move, but she was what my grandfather liked to call a real ballbuster. She ruled our department with an iron fist.

"Are you always this late, Mr. Anderson?" The temperature of the room, already cold, dropped at least an additional ten degrees as she glared at me.

I held back a sigh as I answered her with a simple, "No, Ma'am." She had worked with me for years and knew as well as Tim that I was rarely late. Unfortunately, I knew the best way to deal with her was to not defend myself. It was well known that she enjoyed humiliating anyone who attempted to show a backbone.

I couldn't count the times she had called someone out during a meeting for 'making excuses' when she took them to task for one thing or another. It didn't make the scolding easier to take, but if you just cowered to her then she moved on a little quicker.

Apparently, she wanted to drag my torture out. "'No, Ma'am'? I'm going to need a little more than that, Mr. Anderson."

I glanced at Tim. My friendly meek supervisor gave an almost imperceptible shrug. "Something personal came up and when I called in, Tim said we had an emergency and to get in as soon as possible. I got here as quick as the train allowed."

"That's what I like about Alex, even when he's dealing with something at home he can be counted on to help the company."

Brenda's gaze turned toward Tim like a machine gun turret zeroing in on its next target. Tim looked down and fell silent.

"Would your personal reason be that hot little purple-haired thing you brought with you this morning?" I looked out and could see Isabella staring at us. "I can see why you wouldn't want to come in with something like that at home. Maybe you're more of a man than I thought. Certainly, more than I've seen in this place." She pointedly looked at Tim.

My supervisor and friend blazed red at the demasculinization. I began to say something but stopped myself. It was Tim's fight, not mine. A smirk spread across her face as she said, "Do you have something to say, Mr. Anderson? Perhaps you want to tell me there is another man in this office."

Tim shook his head urgently and I said through gritted teeth, "No, Ma'am."

"Hmm, maybe I was mistaken. Maybe you're not the man I almost thought you were." Like my friend, my face burned red at her words. "Mr. Anderson, what did Mr. Wilson tell you about why we needed you to come in today?"

"Nothing, just that something happened over the weekend and I needed to come in immediately. He didn't have much information."

"That's because I didn't give him any, but he's right, something did happen, something that directly involves you, it seems." She stared at me for a long moment then said, "Mr. Wilson, I'm taking Mr. Anderson. Consider him on special assignment until further notice."

"What will he be doing?"

"That's above your pay grade, Mr. Wilson, but if he's as good as you say, then it'll become permanent."

"But..."

"You'll know when you need to know, is that clear, Mr. Wilson?" Tim nodded and gave me a sympathetic look as Brenda pushed past him. I thought it was an unnecessary power move designed to humiliate Tim more than anything else. "On second thought, Mr. Wilson," she said pausing in the doorway, "I want you to wait five or ten minutes after you see my door close, then join us."

I watched as Tim began to twitch. "Five or ten minutes?" Tim was a good guy to have between you and Brenda, but he was shitty at making decisions. Usually, he sought out the opinions of the team and then went with whoever seemed the most confident. Telling him to make his own choice was like asking a person standing on a ledge to dive into a pool of razors or a pool of fire.

"Yes, Mr. Wilson, one or the other." She smiled at him, almost cruelly, and said, "Don't be wrong. Follow me, Mr. Anderson, and don't dawdle."

I looked at Tim for a few seconds and wondered if I should refuse to follow her, but he gave me a weak smile and said, "You better hurry."

I nodded and hurried out of the office just as Brenda said, "Bring your plaything, Mr. Anderson. We need to discuss, among other things, office protocol."

She was speaking to the entire office as she implied my doom which wasn't an uncommon occurrence. She enjoyed using one person's trouble to send a message to the others. Sympathetic looks were thrown my way as I waved Isabella to join us.

Isabella began to speak as she grew near, but Brenda cut her off. "Mr. Anderson," she said staring at my little demon, "Explain to your little friend to restrain herself from speaking until spoken to."

I glanced at Isabella and waited for her reaction. I was astonished when none came. I knew Brenda was formidable when she had your career in her hands, but I never would imagine that could expand beyond not only the walls of our building but into Hell itself.

Tim's office was at one end of the floor and Brenda's was on the other. As we entered her office I looked back to see Tim look at his watch.

The door began to close and I readied myself for a dressing down for a multitude of reasons. Bringing Isabella with me into the office, being late, calling in, and any number of other imagined discretions, but what Brenda did the moment I heard the door click destroyed my entire worldview.

The second the door closed, Brenda spoke in Isabella's demonic language. I watched in stunned amazement as the pair held a conversation and I realized Brenda was also a demon. Glances flicked my way and the more they talked the more relaxed and friendly Brenda became.

After a few moments, my manager smiled at me. Not her usual cruel smile, but one of wanting and need. I was about to learn that the day's twists and turns were just beginning.

I was both confused and excited when Brenda pressed her body against mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. For a few seconds, I hesitated then my body took over. My arms wrapped around her and my hands began exploring her. Her perfume started to invade me and all I could think was to take her, dominate her.

I was an animal as I clutched at her button-up shirt. I fought with it until my skin itched. I ripped it from her body. Her bra quickly followed and I pulled her hard against me as explored her large breasts with my tongue. Her nipples were as hard as I was and felt amazing in my mouth. I couldn't get enough and her hands in my hair holding me tight against her told me she couldn't either.

My hands slid down her back and into the waistband of her pants. Isabella, who'd be gleefully watching us, came to my aid and helped me. Soon, my shrew of a manager was bare in the middle of her office and my hands were squeezing her thick ass.

Isabella swung around behind me. Her hands pushed between us and began unbuttoning my own shirt as she kissed the back of my neck. It was so erotic, Brenda's breasts in my mouth, her ass in my hands, and Isabella's hands slowly undressing me.

As she opens my pants, Brenda snakes in and wraps her hand around my hard cock. "Ooo. Is this your work," she asked Isabella. I felt my demon smile. "Not too big, not too small, nice and thick. Does he know how to use it?"

"He's great with his tongue, but he's getting better."

"Hey," I exclaimed.

"Shh," Brenda said, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

I groaned and let my head fall back as Brenda's hand started squeezing. As she fondled me, I loved her body. My hand moved and I could feel her sex dripping as my fingers slid inside of her. As my thumb tickled her clit, I could feel her hips moving back and forth. Her juice ran through my palm and over my wrist.

I was ready to take her to the floor when a knock at the door broke through my urgent need to impale her.

"Mr. Wilson is that you," Brenda called out.

"Yes, Ma'am," the muffled voice replied.

"Get in here, now!"

The door opened and my supervisor entered. I could only imagine what he was thinking by what he saw. Me, embracing a naked Brenda while she stroked me and I suckled on her. As we stared at each other I realized Isabella had stripped herself while I was busy with Brenda. I was the only one of us still with any clothes on.

As Tim gazed at us, Isabella finished removing my clothes until we were all naked. Without a word, Brenda pointed toward the corner of the room. The look of humiliation ran across his face and I felt bad for him. He looked at me being pleasured and his need to join was palpable, but he silently moved to the corner of the room and sat in a miniature chair. His knees almost touched his chin. I thought he would say something, but he didn't, he just sat in his embarrassment as he watched.

Isabella must have felt my body stiffen because she whispered, "This is their way."

He was her human, I suddenly realized. Like me, he'd been given a demon and this was how he chose to enjoy her. It was strange, and I wasn't sure if I could continue, but then Brenda pulled me back against her and her perfume filled me. I could think of nothing but this woman.

I pushed Brenda to her knees in front of me before pulling Isabella around to join her. I'd never thought about being serviced before, not in real life. In fantasy, almost always, but with the women, I'd been with it had been the other way around. My desire to be serviced was strong and I no longer cared how they felt. I, on the other hand, felt very powerful standing above two gorgeous naked women as they stared lustfully at my full erection.

"Please, Mr. Anderson, let me suck your magnificent cock." Brenda spoke to me, but she kept looking at Tim. "I've needed a real man's cock in my throat for so long."

My hand stroked Brenda's head as I turned her face back to me. Intertwining my fingers into her long hair, my grip tightened until her mouth opened. Isabella's little hand aimed me directly at my manager's lips. I couldn't help but take perverse pleasure in watching a woman who'd terrorized me for years kneel nude at my feet and strain to devour me.

With aching slowness, I released my grip on her hair allowing her to inch her way to her prize. In the corner, I could hear Tim's breathing change. He seemed almost as excited by my display of dominance as I was.

My smile stretched across my face as I said, "Tim, should I let her have a taste?"

"Yes, please," Brenda said.

"I didn't ask you," I said tightening my grip on her hair. I'm not sure what I expected, but hearing Tim's excited gasp told me I was doing something right. "Is this what she does to you, Tim? Teases you, tortures you, as she does to us all?" He nodded. "What should we do?"

The faintest whisper floated from the corner, "Punish her."

"How?"

"Make her eat your friend as you take her from behind."

"You should help me."

Tim stiffened and Brenda's eyes got wide and in my hand, her head shook.

"He likes to watch," Isabella whispered.

"Or better yet," I said changing direction, "You sit over there and watch me punish our boss."

Tim moaned as I cleared her desk with a quick sweep of my arm. I told Isabella to lie on the desk with her legs spread. As she did, I gazed upon her. Her purple-trimmed pussy looked so good I almost ate her myself but then looked at Brenda still kneeling and knew I had to have her. With a force I'd never shown before, I pulled Brenda up and over the desk.

Her hands slid up Isabella's legs as she aimed her juicy ass at me. Hard and naked, I roughly ran my fingers through her lips, I could feel her gushing and the more I teased the more her little opening tried to capture me. I knelt and pressed my nose into her.

Isabella tasted like smoke and honey, but Brenda tasted like cinnamon and almonds and it was just as intoxicating. I heard Isabella moan and when I looked up, I could see Brenda's head moving. I knew that like me, Brenda's tongue was working her magic on my demon's tasty little pussy. I returned to Brenda's sopping hole and let her juice coat my face as her hips bounced up and down. I'm not sure who was making the most noise, Brenda, Isabella, or Tim.

After Brenda's first orgasm, I stood up, and through the sensitive skin in the underside of my penis, I could feel she was still contracting as I pressed myself into her. I looked over to see how Tim was dealing with this turn of events. His pants were on the floor next to him and his cock was in his hand.

Gorwin
Gorwin
492 Followers
12