My Perversions

Story Info
Does my Mum know I use her vibrator?
2.7k words
4.53
24.5k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a day skipping college. As all 18 year old boys do when their parents aren't home, I was barely past breakfast before my cock was in my hand. I had this thing at the time for stealing my Mum's dirty underwear, just to smell a woman. It wasn't that I was attracted to my Mum at the time, just that it turned me on to smell a woman. On this particular day I decided to go into the underwear drawer itself where I found a pink, veiny vibrator about 6 inches, not much smaller than my own cock. Still not considering who it belonged to I couldn't resist taking it out licking it and sucking it, it had the same musky scent to it that the underwear did.

As my perversions grew I found myself on days off constantly taking this vibrator out and tasting it just to taste a woman. One day curiosity got the better of me and I found myself bent over on my bed trying to fit this veiny vibrator into my ass. I could always only manage the tip before my cock would explode with cum everywhere and away the vibrator would go again like nothing happened.

One day when both of my parents were going to be out of the house, me and another girl had planned to stay off all day and sext each other so I knew I could wank myself senseless all day.

Not before long it started, sending messages back and forth before she started to get really descriptive and I felt like I was being out done. So away I went searching the internet for better sex messages and up pops this site... Literotica. I go in innocently searching for material to send to the girl when I see the sub-heading for Incest/Taboo and my interest instantly peaked.

In that weird state you get in when you're stroking your cock it felt like it was my dick searching through the site rather than my brain. I was going in and out of so many stories getting so turned on, this was all new to me and I'd never considered it before. Occasionally changing some of the wording to send back to the girl to sound normal to her oblivious that it was coming from stories of Sons fucking their Moms on holiday. She was soon on the back burner though and my whole day off was about this site.

After reading maybe 10 full stories of Mums fucking their Sons my dick started to control my legs. i found myself hunting through my Mum's dirty underwear as usual but I was now 100% conscious of who they belonged to and who's musky scent was going straight up my nose and now unlike before into my mouth.

The vibrator wasn't far behind, it was in my mouth, I was tasting my Mum's pussy juices and I loved it. Now I'm not sure how much she was using it, but every time it was in my mouth it never tasted like my ass from a previous wank session, it always tasted like her pussy.

I became an addict to the site, even when I tried not to use it for material because I knew it was wrong, I'd be on it. Another Mum fucking her Son when they're trapped in a storm keeping each other warm. Every time I came it would be to the image of my blonde haired, big titted Mum stroking the pink vibrator in and out of her pussy.

After months of site visits my kink went onto another level. Reading a story where a Mum catches her Son trying to suck his own cock. It was like my cogs went into overdrive. I'd never tried this before, and I don't even think I hesitated. My legs went over my shoulders and there my cock was hanging in front of my face. I was uncomfortable at first my back hurting and ribs feeling out of position. But I held on and let my back stretch a little.

The next thing I know I can stick my tongue out and lick the tip of my cock, I'd never tasted it before. Salty, but not horrible. The more I licked the more pre-cum the more I wanted to lick. As I continued my back kept loosening and my cock would get closer. I was lost in a world of horny I'd never been too and it finally got to a point where I could thrust my own cock in and out of my mouth. Unsurprisingly it only took a few strokes and the image of my Mum popped into my head and I blew my load straight into my mouth.

In a matter of months I'd gone from never thinking of my family sexually to cumming in my own mouth picturing my Mum fucking herself on the same bed I was self-sucking. My confidence started to grow though and I started to take risks. I would take the vibrator while my Mum was home and sit in the bathroom trying to fuck myself with it while my cock was in my mouth. Sometimes hearing her walk by the door would trigger the load into my mouth. Wondering if she knew what was going on just a few feet away.

I would wonder if when she was using the vibrator would she be thinking of me using it, every time she took it out of the box she must surely have smelt my smell on it. Did she get off knowing that she was sharing a dildo with her youngest son?

Then one day I knew she knew, I was home alone laid out on my parents bed wedging the dildo into my arse waiting for a moment to cover my face in my own cum when suddenly I heard the front door close, someone was home way too early and they were coming straight uo the stairs. My heart almost stopped. In a panic I grabbed my clothes to leave the room. No time to put the vibrator back I tried to bury it under a jacket laid over the edge of her bed and just made it to the bathroom before she could see me.

"I'm just home to grab a jacket and some paper I need to take back to work then I'll be gone again." I didn't dare to leave the bathroom, I couldn't face her just in case the jacket she'd taken was THAT jacket. So I cowered in the bathroom until she went.

"Bye Brian, have a nice day." As soon as I heard the door close I sprang to her bedroom and it was gone, the jacket was gone and the vibrator was gone with it. My heart sank and the sweat began to drip from my forehead. What was going to happen? Would I be kicked out? Would they disown me?

From that point I told myself I would never take that vibrator out again.

Later that night we sat and had tea, my Mum seemed to be wearing more revealing comfortable clothes than usual. A white tank top which was struggling to contain her 34 DDs and PJ bottoms which you could clearly see a red thong through. The more I watched her bend over the table to put the food down the more thoughts started creeping into my head and my dick began to grow. The crash of a plate jolted me back to reality and the worry of whether the vibrator being found would come up during dinner.

"Anything exciting happen today?" my Mum asked with a cheeky sort of look on her face. I instantly felt my body get warmer, is this a test?

Not knowing what to say I replied, "nothing much just xbox xbox xbox."

"Shock." my Dad said. We all laughed.

"I wish I could spend all day doing what you do instead of going to work," my Mum said putting her hand on mine "it must be sooo fun" she said with a wink.

I was so lost, I didn't know if it was all in my head or if she was joking about me fucking myself all day with her vibrator.

Nothing more was said that night, then bed time came and as I lay there waiting for sleep to take me I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman being fucked. Now I assume my Mum and Dad do it a lot because there is always cum stains on their clothes and sheets but I've never heard them. Now I could very clearly hear my Mum moaning, this got my cock standing to attention and I couldn't help but take hold of it and stroke it. Imagining my Mum on top of my Dad bouncing on his cock, her big tits bouncing in front of his face. As soon as I heard my Mum say she was going to cum my dick began to spazm and I came all over my chest, I must've passed out like this because I woke up the next morning still covered in my cum.

Nothing much happened the next day, my Mum was out with friends, my Dad did what he always did and fell asleep before 9pm and I did what I always do. Xbox.

A couple of days later though, another free house. My dick took over again and I found myself looking for the dildo. The dildo I told myself I would never go for again. I wasn't even sure if it would be there, maybe my Mum would binned it after finding it, maybe she'd hid it somewhere else.

But there it was back in the drawer, I couldn't resist. My cock grew a little harder. It going missing after that close call only added fuel to the fire in my balls. As always I began to suck and lick the dildo, the usual taste of pussy was on it and it tasted better than ever to me. Not long after I was feet over my shoulders, sucking my cock and thrusting this dildo in and out of my ass. And that's when I heard her voice. Not in my head liked I'd hoped, not mistaken for anything else because what else could it be? It was my Mum's voice and she was stood looking over me in her usual office attire, black heels, pencil skirt and a white shirt that always generously showed off her big tits.

My cock slipped from my mouth and the dildo came sliding out of my ass. There was nowhere to hide. No way I could explain this away.

I thought she was going to kill me, but instead she came and sat on the bed next to me, I was trying to somehow protect my dignity covering my cock with my hands trying to look anywhere in the room but at her.

The silence in the room felt like forever.

"I knew someone had been borrowing my dildo, but I wasn't expecting it to be you! And I certainly wasn't expecting it to be like this." she said.

I didn't get chance to speak, not that I would've given the chance before she carried on jokingly.

"If you wanted to borrow it, all you had to do was ask. No need to hide it from me." Looking at me mischievously she picked the dildo up from next to me and raised it up to her nose and said "that's definitely the same smell I've been finding on it for months."

I couldn't believe what was happening, I wasn't sure if I'd died and gone to some sort of alternate reality, I felt so embarrassed.

"The scent has been driving me wild, trying to figure out who was sharing my veiny toy. I've never used it so much!" she said excitedly.

This snapped me back a little and I felt my cock twinge. She knew the whole time, and all those times I wondered if she fucked herself thinking about it, she had been!

Laying the dildo back on the bed, she asked me "so now I know what's been happening with my dildo, I'm interested in what you were doing with your cock?"

I had no idea what to say, my voice was non-existent. So she took over again, laying a hand on my leg (sending another twitch into my cock) she said "I know a thing or two about men sucking their own cock, your Dad always loved to do it when we were younger, he's just flexible enough now."

I didn't think my cock could twinge and grow anymore but the thought of my Dad doing the same as me sent another huge bolt through me.

Moving her hand further up my leg she asked "do you blow your load into your mouth like your dad used to?"

My voice still unavailable, all I could do was nod. My Mum let a quiet moan escape between her lips which she was now biting slightly.

Her next line shocked me to the core.

"Show me".

My voice finally coming to me from shock, "show you what?"

Her tone had totally changed now and she sounded like a woman slightly possessed.

"Show me how you take your load."

Her hand moved from leg, back to

the dildo raising it to her lips her free hand grabbing at one of her big tits. This was suddenly a dream come true.

She hurried me on, "stroke your cock for me Brian."

She moved up to the top of the bed spreading her legs to reveal her black thong, the same black thong I'd sniffed and came over and into 100 times now. She slowly moved the dildo down and started to run it over her thong, moaning as she did it.

By now my cock had regained control of my brain and my hand soon found my cock. Slowly stroking it, I watched my Mum slide her thong to the side revealing a very visibly soaking pussy. I recognised the musky scent that filled the room instantly and almost blew my load right then.

She could see this in my face "slow down Brian, you don't want to waste that load on your body, save it for your mouth," she said softly.

I knew I couldn't wait though, she slipped the vibrator into her soaking pussy and let out a wild moan one that tipped me even closer to what I knew would be an explosive climax.

I positioned myself so that when my legs went over my shoulders and my cock hung in front of my face and I would still be able to see my Mum laid there, sliding the same dildo which had just left my ass minutes before in and out of her glistening pussy.

The second my cock entered my mouth my Mum got wilder and wilder somehow pulling her tits out with one hand she pulled on her nipples and fucked herself furiously.

This sight was my dream come true, maybe 5 strokes in and I told her "I'm going to cum." My cock went back into my waiting mouth deeper than it had ever been.

My Mum, pussy now gushing said "cum for me son, but don't swallow it!"

That was it, all a woman has to say is cum for me and it tips a man over the edge. That familiar feeling shot through my balls and my cock throbbed in my mouth and began to fill up with warm, salty cum spilling from the sides there was so much.

My Mum seen the cum leaking from my mouth and before I heard her say she was going to cum I felt my face and my cock began to be soaked. She'd pulled the dildo from her pussy and started to squirt all over me and the bed. I was in heaven, I had to be. This somehow sent another smaller wave of cum from my cock onto my face.

I unrolled myself onto the bed, mouth full of cum when my Mum shocked me again.

"Spit it into my mouth son, spit your cum into my mouth. I want to taste it!"

I wasn't going to let her down, so hovering over her I spat my cum into her waiting mouth then followed it in with my tongue. We kissed deeply with tongues and swapped my cum and her squirt juices between us for a few seconds before another voice broke through the room.

"Well well, what's going on here?"

It was my Dad stood at the door.

To be continued... If the fans want it?

Thanks for reading.